Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

UMBRELLA ACADEMY SEASON 3 Everybody Cut Loose, Footloose!

Netflix must have invested in nostalgia 80’s music and plans on cleaning up as it all reenters the charts. That was a great way to kick off the season, I love when the two rows of dancers shuffle past each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 22, 2022 8:07 AM

Here’s the dance-off, Diego, as always has the best moves and we see Luther’s lobster hands moves again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 5:00 PM

Justin H. Min is so hot. I want to lick him all over.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 5:10 PM

Agreed, r2. Nice Ben, Evil Ben; I’ll take him any way I can get him. The new #1 is easy on the eyes, too. And Aidan Gallagher is 18, right? Can I say he’s weirdly cute this season without feeling like a total troll?

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 10:42 PM

Is the guy with the big, womanly tits still on it?

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 11:13 PM

Min looked really good in the last scene of the final episode.

Good season. Viktor is still weepy and whiny.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2022 7:54 AM

sloane actress acts like a basic bimbo thirsty thot

i wish they saved fei, the bird girl, instead since she had so much more presence and character, like all her dance moves just oozes charisma.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2022 8:04 AM

Diego is a hot piece of ass. I fell in love with him with that longer hair in the second season. Aiden Gallagher is very charming and charismatic in his character since the beginning. And yes, he has become very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2022 12:17 PM

Justin H. Min’s tight little body was nice to look at.

He seems like a pretty private person but he has mentioned more than once that he’s very religious and into his “faith.”

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2022 4:14 PM

What a weird season.

R6. Kind of seems like they didn't save any of the Sparrows except Ben. Agree though that Fei was extremely charismatic in a team of rather empty-headed supers.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2022 7:56 PM

Loved the actress that played "Fei" as Peekaboo on "The Flash." The good thing is, just because Hargreeves didn't adopt them, that doesn't mean that they're still not out there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2022 9:38 PM

What I hate about shows about time travel is the loose threads and confusion it creates. Why is it that Ben came to the new timeline but not Sloane? If Reginald turned back the apocalypse does that mean the Sparrow's timeline was restored and those who were killed came back? If so, what does this mean for the Ben conundrum?

And how much control over events does Reginald have? I can only assume Allison entered into a deal with him because he promised her a timeline where she can reconnect with both Ray and her daughter. Anyway - still loved the season. The sibling dynamics is what makes the show. And Viktor is still the most annoying character. More annoying than that Loki wig that had him in during the first couple of episodes.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2022 11:55 PM

I really liked Luther’s arc in this season.

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2022 12:32 AM

[quote]Why is it that Ben came to the new timeline but not Sloane?

My guess is that Reginald started to reprogram the new timeline in the image that he wanted in order to bring back his wife and also give himself a healthy dose of power since his name is on everything.

But he's as complex as ever. He doesn't actually hate the kids and was okay with killing them off in the last timeline to make this one because they'd have new lives.

The problem is: Allison interrupted him so his goal got screwed up.

Most of the gang materializes in the park. Allison ends up in Beverly Hills since that's what he originally promised her and had programmed into the computer. Sloane is either somewhere else or she only exists as the new timeline's Sloane.

[quote] If so, what does this mean for the Ben conundrum?

Five touched base on this: you can exist with your doppelganger in the same timeline, you just can never meet.

So we saw this timeline's Ben in (I assume) Korea in the post credit's sequence.

So that makes me think the Umbrella kids will have to deal with their doubles next season, while trying to fix the timeline.

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2022 3:56 AM

It annoyed me how everyone was wondering where Sloan was but no one, not even Victor, seemed to notice Allison was missing too. Yeah, the viewers knew why she wasn't there, but her family didn't.

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2022 1:33 PM

Well, Elliot Page is every bit as awful an actor as Ellen Page was. Just an utter black hole of charisma. They need to do something about his look next season, cuz that "short black hair hanging in his eyes look" is Aidan Gallagher's schtick. It’s visually confusing.

Fun, if seriously weird season.

by Anonymousreply 15June 27, 2022 12:20 AM

I wouldn't expect a fourth season.

a) Any fourth season seems to be against Netflix policy

b) How badly did the ratings suffer from Ellen's change

by Anonymousreply 16June 27, 2022 12:27 AM

r14 allison was a bitch, who murders

no one cares about a selfish backstabber

by Anonymousreply 17June 27, 2022 12:43 AM

[quote] Well, Elliot Page is every bit as awful an actor as Ellen Page was. Just an utter black hole of charisma. They need to do something about his look next season, cuz that "short black hair hanging in his eyes look" is Aidan Gallagher's schtick.

At least we no longer have to look at Vanya’s massive forehead.

I personally found Viktor far less annoying than Vanya in Seasons 1-2. However, the character of Allison was a total cunt this season.

by Anonymousreply 18June 27, 2022 12:44 AM

If you go back and watch the end of Season 2, you can see they had a completely different look for Ben planned for Season 3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 27, 2022 12:48 AM

So is Justin H Min gay? He seems kinda gay to me. He’s dreamy. And I’m thrilled to think we’re getting a normal looking Luther next season.

by Anonymousreply 20June 27, 2022 12:54 AM

[quote]a) Any fourth season seems to be against Netflix policy

True but there's a cutoff. If your show started before a certain point you'll get a split 4th season. If it started after, you'll be lucky to get three.

Also, the series creator only wanted 4 seasons. That's what he pitched. Their 4th season will find them likely getting back to normal by the end.

However, it's not even close to one of their top shows.

Stranger Things and The Crown are exempt for this. I'm sure Bridgerton will at least make it to 5 too.

by Anonymousreply 21June 27, 2022 4:33 AM

I liked Allison being a bitch on wheels this season. And I bet the actress loved being something other than a goody-two-shoes. She really had something to act for once. And it sets up a hell of a redemption arc for season four.

The person who got short-changed this season was Aidan Gallagher, but then he was basically the de facto star of the previous two seasons so I could see why they would want to backbench him this time out.

by Anonymousreply 22June 27, 2022 3:32 PM

I thought they handled the whole trans thing the right way - by bringing it up and not making it a huge deal. I was dreading the prospect of having to sit through episodes of Diego and/or Luther struggling to accept Viktor and the ensuing melodrama.

It was weird watching Elliott in the first episode in that awful wig, but they did the best they could given the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 23June 28, 2022 1:34 AM

[quote]allison was a bitch, who murders

So many are pissed about Allison's storyline this season and now hates her, when Five, Viktor and Diego have blood on their hands too. Viktor killed Pogo and slashed Allison's throat but Allison is the one who went too far with killing Harlan?

Even Five recognizes that they sometimes have to make those hard decisions. I'm glad he told Viktor tthat he would kill him himself if he stood in the way.

by Anonymousreply 24June 28, 2022 3:12 AM

I find watching “Elliot” Page act as disturbing as the last minute of “Sleepaway Camp.”

by Anonymousreply 25June 28, 2022 4:43 AM

[quote]'m glad he told Viktor tthat he would kill him himself if he stood in the way.

He told him that if he lied to them again (SOMEONE FINALLY CALLING HIM OUT ON THAT) he'd kill him. Seriously, White Violin/Viktor lost his shit, killed multiple people and tried to end the world because he didn't feel special enough. Even before he was being manipulated by his then boyfriend, he kept his distance from the family and was writing tell-alls.

Allison lost her daughter and is obviously damaged. People glossed over her "rumoring" herself into being happy and exiting the bathroom with bloody knuckles and multiple characters remarking how off she was since they got to that timeline. Viktor went and fell in love last season, Allison got stuck in the racist 50s and forced a man to burn himself because he was treating her horribly.

[quote]So many are pissed about Allison's storyline this season and now hates her, when Five, Viktor and Diego have blood on their hands too.

Five is a trained assassin. None of them, except for Luther, are good people.

Now, you know exactly why they hate her above and beyond everyone else.

Also Harlan:

1. Had Viktor take his powers initially and as the group noted, it didn't stick.

2. Didn't have enough control to not kill their parents.

3. Did have enough control to murder two members of the Sparrows but ...

4. He almost killed all of them + Luther which shows he doesn't have that much control over his abilities.

All of them would have killed Harlan, and Viktor knew it which is why he said nothing about him killing their parents and lied.

by Anonymousreply 26June 28, 2022 5:08 AM

Can someone remind me what happened to Reginald's wife in the original timeline? Was that her on the moon?

by Anonymousreply 27June 28, 2022 9:51 AM

[quote]Can someone remind me what happened to Reginald's wife in the original timeline? Was that her on the moon?

They only showed her briefly in season two where it shows her on their planet in bed dying. Yes, that was her on the moon so know we know he didn't banish Luther to the moon because he hated him but to have him guard his wife.

by Anonymousreply 28June 28, 2022 2:18 PM

Thank you, r28. I thought I’d forgotten a whole storyline, but I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 29June 28, 2022 2:46 PM

It seemed at the end that if they just listened to and trusted their father, a lot of angst could have been avoided?

by Anonymousreply 30June 28, 2022 9:45 PM

Hard to trust someone who had just murdered two of his kids.... but, yeah, ultimately they all would have been fine if they'd followed his plan.

by Anonymousreply 31June 28, 2022 10:07 PM

There are many fangurls on Twitter who ardently believe that Klaus and Sparrow Ben fucked. If they had the show would lean in it more and not have them waking up nowhere near each other and with Ben's pants completely fastened.

by Anonymousreply 32June 29, 2022 6:38 PM

Damn, that would have been hot, Sparrow Ben pounding Klaus's ass. I don't think it happened though, based on what we saw onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 33June 29, 2022 7:52 PM

When the parents meet the boyfriend 🥰.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 2, 2022 2:10 AM

Anyone love both the original comics (me!) and the TV series? (not me)

by Anonymousreply 35July 2, 2022 2:11 AM

Haven't read the original comics (not likely to) but love the series.

by Anonymousreply 36July 4, 2022 8:45 PM

[quote] Haven't read the original comics

Spoiler - The White Violin kept her boobs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 4, 2022 9:29 PM

[quote] So is Justin H Min gay? He seems kinda gay to me.

He seems lotta gay to me in all the videos online.

by Anonymousreply 38July 6, 2022 1:31 PM

Strange that Luther is supposed to guard the wife on the moon, but is not allowed to go near her resting place (or know that part of his mission, at least that he's guarding something or someone important)?

Why was it important for Hargreeves that Allison won't be part of the gang who steps on the stars if everybody gets their lives back (but without powers)?

It's a great and fun show and Klaus is such a great comic relief character. The episode where he learns to master his powers is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 39July 10, 2022 8:39 AM

Klaus and Five are my favorite characters, but I enjoyed everyone this season except Allison.

by Anonymousreply 40August 22, 2022 6:25 AM

R34 they would be so hot. I’m rock hard.

by Anonymousreply 41August 22, 2022 7:06 AM

Has Elliot shown peen?

by Anonymousreply 42August 22, 2022 8:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!