Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How to seduce a married guy

We became friends as coworkers and I know he’s downlow bi, but he doesn’t know I know. I’ve seen his cock before and it’s huge. His wife isn’t putting out and I know he needs to get off. How do I make the move next time we’re alone?

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2022 4:42 PM

Drop a pencil in the floor, bend over in your pre-ripped trousers, and present hole.

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 1:58 PM

You sound nice.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 1:59 PM

What a whore.

Do let us know how it turns out!

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 2:00 PM

R2 = Frau

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 2:00 PM

Two words said lotto voce with a meaningful look: "Wanna fuck?"

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 2:02 PM

SNL’s The Best of Mango must be available for streaming somewhere. It’s a tutorial for a scamp, a camp and a bit of a tramp like you, vamp.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 2:09 PM

R4 = two-bit cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 2:10 PM

Booze

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 2:10 PM

This will end in handcuffs, murder, a crime scene, alimony, attorneys, and the trial of the century.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 2:12 PM

Uninspired story. Lacking in details and characterization, so it needs further fleshing out.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 2:12 PM

You’ve seen his cock? How did this happen?

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2022 2:30 PM

Oi joost assk him lowds ov queschuns abowt stoof oi down't knaow, 'cos it maykes him feel loike he's clevvah and in chorge. Which oi loike, if oim onnist.

And oi down't knaow mooch abowt anyfing, anywhy, sow we get on brilliantlay. Jordan looks aftah mey, and oi keep him happy (speshullay in bed), it wurks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 2:40 PM

R11 we became drinking buddies and he whipped it out to piss or changed in front of me.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2022 2:43 PM

Wait you can't remember which? Pissing or changing clothes? Do you change outfits to drink?

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 3:05 PM

R14 both smart ass. Saw it more than once

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2022 3:22 PM

OP, your fiction writing needs work. But if this is indeed true-to-life whoring, you'd be wise not to pursue it. You're coworkers first, and everything else second.

Didn't your grandmother ever tell you never to shit where you eat?

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2022 3:52 PM

R16 we don’t work together anymore

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2022 3:57 PM

R16 / OP Then in that case, go nuts. You've seen his dick at least twice, and that's either because he wanted you to see it or because your eyesight is as strong as your whore lust.

If you're willing to jeopardize a friendship - and possibly harm this dude's marriage - just to suck it, go for it. But go into it honestly. You're not doing it because he needs the stress relief and his wife isn't putting out. You're doing it because you want him. Be an ethical slut.

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2022 4:02 PM

i wanna keep this on my watched threads.

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2022 4:03 PM

R18 good point. I just want to suck him off to completion, maybe multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2022 4:04 PM

Careful, OP. The wife might find out, and confront you.

[Quote]The email came from out of the blue a few months ago. It was from the wife of a man I had been secretly involved with. “How long did your affair with my husband last?” she demanded to know. “I’d like the date range of the years, please.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2022 4:09 PM

Let's cast the lifetime movie.

OP= armie hammer Husband = Luke MacFarlane Wife = America ferrara

by Anonymousreply 22June 22, 2022 5:45 PM

Cut the brake line in the wife's car, wait for the inevitable tragic accident, and then you can console him in his time of need. Nothing makes you forget about a dead spouse like a little warm throat.

by Anonymousreply 23June 22, 2022 6:37 PM

R23 eh, straight men tend to be mildly sociopathic and emotionally-compromised, so many wouldn't care that much if their wife snuffed it. Just an excuse to upgrade to a younger, tighter model of pussy, isn't it.

by Anonymousreply 24June 22, 2022 8:51 PM

0/infinity

by Anonymousreply 25June 22, 2022 11:48 PM

I slept with a coworker many years after we stopped working together. It was easy I just hit him up on Scruff.

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2022 4:14 AM

If you were rich and/or pretty, there wouldn't have been this stupid thread in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2022 4:19 AM

Married “straight” men just need 2 beers and to be alone with you.

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2022 4:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!