Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Race 2 Dinner founder wants you to know you're all racist and awful

A thousand dollar a plate dinner where this woman and her friends tell her how racist and terrible you are. I guess some people find this cathartic. The tagline for the dinners: "DECONSTRUCTING KAREN & WHITE WOMEN: EVERYTHING YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT YOUR OWN RACISM & HOW TO DO BETTER"

Here's her latest thoughts on the US, in case you were wondering:

[quote]This country is a racist transphobic homophobic xenophobic ableist classist Islamophobic misogynistic dumpster fire. As such, seeing the American flag makes me want to vomit.

I'm guessing she had a cancellation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 23, 2022 2:14 PM

"You'll take the name we give you and like it, you white bitches!"

[quote]There are seriously white women out here crying about the term “Karen” while the world burns. What is more Karen behavior than that.

Her Twitter feed is a who's who of all the Worst People on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 1:10 PM

Ok Defacto

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 1:11 PM

R2 I'm not Defacto, perhaps read the post and take a look at her Twitter feed before commenting and showing your idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 1:13 PM

[quote]A thousand dollar a plate dinner where this woman and her friends tell her how racist and terrible you are. I guess some people find this cathartic. The tagline for the dinners: "DECONSTRUCTING KAREN & WHITE WOMEN: EVERYTHING YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT YOUR OWN RACISM & HOW TO DO BETTER"

I can see white liberal feminists eating that shit up. Why are they so self-loathing? It's like they get off on it.

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 1:15 PM

R4 It's the woke version of those people that pay prostitutes to be insulted and slapped

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 1:20 PM

[quote]I can see white liberal feminists eating that shit up. Why are they so self-loathing? It's like they get off on it.

Chicks, man.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 1:26 PM

People like her should be forced to publicly eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 1:28 PM

She REALLY does not like white women. Many of her posts (98% of her Twitter feed is retweets from people just like her) are specifically bashing them and ridiculing then.

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 1:29 PM

She has a point...

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 1:33 PM

R9 her point that America is worse than Hitler?

I cannot imagine being around someone so unashamedly negative and toxic. I wouldn't be, for long.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 1:35 PM

[quote]This country is a racist transphobic homophobic xenophobic ableist classist Islamophobic misogynistic dumpster fire. As such, seeing the American flag makes me want to vomit.

This is pretty much the sentiments of the far-left which have hijacked the Democratic Party and are the reason for why the Dems have been losing national support. Americans are generally patriotic. No one wants to vote for politicians who speaks ill of the nation, especially in these awful hard times when many people crave optimism.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2022 1:40 PM

Any number of entitled white women in this country SHOULD be insulted and slapped (at least, metaphorically), but those are the ones who wouldn't dream of expanding their level of awareness.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 1:41 PM

I’m a millennial, but holy shit, half of millennials and pretty much all of gen Z are such brainless crybabies.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2022 1:42 PM

How ironic that she accuses America of being racist and then hates white people. Most of the SJW far-left loons do exactly the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 1:46 PM

DL is SO much more affordable!!

You can come here and be told you’re a worthless fat nazi frau pedo piece of shit before you’ve even mistyped ‘their’ for there.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2022 1:48 PM

R11 they haven't hijacked the Dems, the right wing just amplifies their messages and commentary to pretend that their view is representative of the entire Democratic party.

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2022 2:07 PM

Why can’t we stop immigration and tell this person to go live in India if she hates the US so much? Nobody forced her to come here. The only people who have the right to complain about racism are descendants of American slaves.

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2022 2:17 PM

She’s just mad her grift isn’t lasting quite as long as she’d hoped

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2022 2:21 PM

She clearly hates the US. I agree she should really try living somewhere else.

You can dislike certain things about a place but when you just bash it as systemically as she constantly does, you aren't trying to improve things. You either have mental issues such as extreme depression or are just trying to make a fast buck, or both. But improve things? No. The statement she gave in the OP is not about improving anything. It's not about "calling out" anything. It is a statement of hate.

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2022 2:23 PM

R18 my first impression when I read her mini-rant was "her bookings must be down".

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2022 2:24 PM

Surprisingly, she's Gen X, born in 1974. Unsurprisingly (considering the unwavering zeal with which she loathes the US), she's also an American, born in Virginia.

Her parents came here from India and they must be so proud of her. I'm sure if she tries she can go back there pretty easily since she's only a first-generation American. She might not find as many people willing to pay $5000 a night (the cost of one of these dinners, per Wikipedia) to be told what pieces of shit they are, though.

by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2022 2:49 PM

R21 I've noticed many first generation children of wealthy immigrants seem to have a tendency to hate their new countries with a fiery passion. They have this weird thing where they think they have it all figured out, they don't feel American, and especially with there being no Civics classes anymore, they don't respect the country or the form of government. Yet they never leave.

Her rant isn't constructive or meant to do anything but bash on the country. Her Twitter feed is all like that. She's not raising awareness, even though I'm sure that's what she claims to be doing. She is a child of privilege and now her grift revolves around making white people feel guilty and confess their sins for obscene amounts of money. She's a modern-day indulgences seller.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2022 6:16 AM

Rao is profoundly mentally ill. She's trained as a lawyer and had a very prestigious clerkship with a circuit court that she walked away from, presumably when she first had a mental break. If I remember correctly, her husband is a hedge fund manager, so, despite her being unemployable, she's loaded. Ultimately, she's just a rich bitch who's trying to monetize her mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2022 6:34 AM

Indian woman?

Psssh. Opinion discarded.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2022 7:17 AM

Bigotry against white women is really in right now.

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2022 9:48 AM

I'd bet good money she's Brahmin. Casteish cunt.

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2022 9:54 AM

The Indian version of Roxanne Gay.

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2022 10:37 AM

Her “Deconstructing Karen” project… imagine if it were “Deconstructing Skyleesha”

by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2022 12:17 PM

R22 I've noticed that too, and it's usual first generation asians that are like that.

I remember i've watched the video of this youtuber, he is a american/korean biracial first generation that decided to go in korea as a teacher to escape "the awful racial prejudice blablabla of america", well...it didn't went too well, he went to job all kpop stylish but his boss was extremally disappointed with his look(aparently not american enough) and made lowkey passive agressive remarks that he looked like a korean actor, at the end he confronted her like a real american and he was fired(because he looked too korean and they were searching for a more american teacher for the private school he was teaching).

Of course he wasn't ready for that

by Anonymousreply 29June 23, 2022 12:23 PM

These tweets read like a Karen’s

by Anonymousreply 30June 23, 2022 2:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!