Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Five

Call me a masochist but I like to be well-informed. Especially, if I’m going to be active on social media. So I watch all of the news channels, like a good little boy, in an attempt to get the full picture. I realize that Fox is hardly news, but I want to see their reaction to things in contrast to CNN and MSNBC. Not so much with BBC news because--as we all know-- they’re boring AF.

Has there ever been a more smarmy, smug, unamusing group of assholes on TV? I mean…they laughed at Biden falling off of his bike like a bunch of mean girls at a lunch table. I can't decide who has the most punchable face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 0June 22, 2022 11:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!