Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gen Z ruined Twitter

Anytime you see an ignorant or shitty take go viral it’s always by a Gen Zer. I’m sick of people born in fucking 2002 acting so holier than thou on that app. Especially when they use they/them pronouns. And I say this as an older member of Gen Z.

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2022 10:29 PM

[quote] holier than thou

But it is the fashion to be Holier Than Thou!

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 8:43 AM

How the fuck do you know people’s age on Twitter, I don’t even know if they’re not a dog?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 8:49 AM

Zoomers are the worst generation.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 8:50 AM

R2 They list their ages in their bios.

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 8:50 AM

[quote]They list their ages in their bios.

Wow. People lie on the internet, r4. I need you to understand this.

Nobody on Twitter is who they say they are, unless it's a blue checkmark verified account, and even then that's not always a guarantee. I would bet half of the "young" people with shitty hot takes are 45-year-old GenX burnouts.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 8:52 AM

R5 No trust me it’s common for Gen Zers to list their ages and pronouns in their bios.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 8:54 AM

Everytime I open twitter I see Bts shit

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 9:25 AM

Twitter is a dumpster fire.

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 9:29 AM

OP I need you to post a pic of your birth certificate next to today's NYT or I'm assuming you're 65

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 9:30 AM

My take as a33yo millennial is that millennials ruined Twitter. I first remember when I was in a setting with someone the same age as me and they acted up and DIDN'T get fired and that's when I knew something was wrong. Not related to Twitter directly but emblematic of the changing milieu. Sorry boomers!

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 10:38 AM

You know what ruins everything?

Other people.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2022 10:50 AM

Dogs type the best sonnets.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 11:04 AM

R9 I’m 24.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2022 4:13 PM

I stay the fuck away from twitter.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 4:46 PM

I'd say the GQP did a far better job of ruining Twitter than any other group, led of course by the Fat Soon-To-Be-Indicted Orange One.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2022 4:51 PM

They have snotty little attitudes. I don't know what their parents did or told them but they think they're real super special

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2022 10:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!