Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pedro Zamora

I just watched a new documentary about Pedro, and it brought me back to 1994, as well as bringing tears to my eyes. He really was an incredible force. I had never seen positive representation of gay men on TV before, and he gave me courage to come out back then.

Here's a link to the preview. Highly recommended.

Did any of you fellow Eldergays watch Pedro on MTV's The Real World?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 4:33 PM

Still looks better than that shit show Lifetime-ish movie written by Dustin Lance Black.

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 9:16 AM

Save that sappy shit for reddit, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 9:33 AM

This eldergay loved Pedro and was very sad when he died shortly after Real World ended.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 10:07 AM

He was so handsome.

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 10:33 AM

I almost did not recognize Rachel Campos-Duffy and I'm not hiding my Schadenfreude in saying that. ETTD.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 10:43 AM

I attended the fundraiser they had for him at the big church on Fountain and Highland. Ended up on camera for several shots on the special they taped.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 10:47 AM

Poor sweet Pedro died, but Cunty Rachel & Vile Puck lived. So unfair.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 10:55 AM

Agreed, R7. They are both totally vile.

Rachel used her 'fame' from the Real World and brokered herself into being a high profile GOP pundit, and one of them that stirred the pot about the 2020 election being "stolen" by Biden. FUCK HER.

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 4:16 PM

[quote]This eldergay loved Pedro and was very sad when he died shortly after Real World ended.

Same.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 4:19 PM

Actually r3, Pedro died the day after his Real World season finale. I remember like it was yesterday getting a phone call in the early morning hours by my best friend telling me about his death. I felt like I lost a family member.

I highly recommend the trade size comic biography Pedro and Me, written by Pedro’s best friend Judd Winnick.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 4:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!