Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dean McDermott takes two of his kids to Hamburger Mary's in WEHO!

During a weekend screening of his latest film, My Fake Boyfriend, Dean McDermott gave a sweet shoutout to his kids in the audience — and revealed one reason why he loves the new movie — on an Instagram story posted by his oldest son, Jack.

“The thing I love about this movie is I got to share it with my 15-year-old who identifies as trans and my gay son,” McDermott said proudly, to a round of applause. “I love that they get a safe space to come and watch this.”

This is the first time either McDermott or Spelling has publicly mentioned that 15-year-old Liam identifies as trans, though McDermott did share a series of photos on Instagram last week that show him celebrating Pride with both Jack and Liam (in a pair of tie-dye overalls, to boot!). The day began with a drag brunch and included a hangout with Lisa Vanderpump. “We had a BLAST!” McDermott wrote. There was no mention of if or when Liam’s preferred pronouns or name will change, although McDermott still referred to the pair as “my boys” in the post — whether that was intentional or a force-of-habit slip-up is unclear.

In response to some backlash he received in the comments for taking Liam to Pride, McDermott wrote, “The High Power I believe in . . . Loves everybody no matter their color, sexuality or religion. Also, there is NO sexualization of children happening by taking them to PRIDE. It’s a celebration of life. You love all humanity and respect them. That’s our job here on earth. To love each other and leave it a better place for the next generation. I have amazing children. Gay, Straight, and they’re going to change the world and make a difference. If you don’t like it, please DON’T follow. I don’t want or need to hear your negative bullsh*t.”

Spelling has been equally supportive of her children’s identities, noting in a heartfelt 21st birthday post to stepson Jack that the two “found each other on a new level with a whole new respect for each other” after Jack came out as gay at age 17. “I was so proud of his confidence,” she wrote. “He was who he was and he was proud of it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2022 3:44 AM

imdeanmcdermott

WOW!!! What an amazing day celebrating @pride with my boys @thejackmonty and @liammcdermott2007 We had a BLAST!! First we started off @hamburgermarysweho rocking my @swoveralls_ for Drag Brunch @miss_danikay you’re awesome!! Then we hit @pumprestaurant where the highlight of the day was spending time with the one and only @lisavanderpump and #Kentodd !!! Thanks for spending time with us. It capped off a perfect day. Also my movie #myfakeboyfriend premieres June 17th on @primevideo Happy Pride Month everyone!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 5:01 AM

Tori is looking good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 5:02 AM

He had BDE

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 5:05 AM

And why is tori not a Real housewife she would fit

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 5:12 AM

I never thought about that R4, but she would be awesome.

Certainly more exciting than most of the bores who are on the RHOBH right now.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 5:18 AM

R2 All filter.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 5:32 AM

I wonder how proud Dean would be of Jack if he knew how many raw loads Jack takes up his ass every day.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 5:57 AM

Apparently Tori was at the restaurant too. Please get her ketchup for her fucking fries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 5:59 AM

I've never heard of "Real Housewives of The Valley Where That Slut Brooke Logan Is From."

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 6:00 AM

[quote] In response to some backlash he received in the comments for taking Liam to Pride, McDermott wrote, “The High Power I believe in . . . Loves everybody no matter their color, sexuality or religion. Also, there is NO sexualization of children happening by taking them to PRIDE. It’s a celebration of life. You love all humanity and respect them. That’s our job here on earth. To love each other and leave it a better place for the next generation.

I love this.

For all of Dean's faults, I give him credit for his open mindedness as a parent.

I can see why Tori liked him, in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 6:00 AM

So they have two LGBT kids?

Damn.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2022 4:08 PM

Brave, stunning, inspiring and, dare I say it, SHE-ROIC.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 9:47 PM

He’s got that red faced alcoholic look.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2022 9:51 PM

Queer brats now? Those two publicity whores will do anything to stay in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 9:54 PM

I thought you bitches would be more supportive of Dean.

He is a good father and very open minded.

What's the fucking problem, you stupid cunts???

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2022 10:13 PM

He’s just a gross straight guy obsessed with the hilarity of farting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2022 10:21 PM

Rumor has it that Dean is bisexual.

There, I said it.

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2022 10:22 PM

Tori looks like a fuck doll in OP's link.

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2022 10:25 PM

[quote]So they have two LGBT kids?

Of course they do; they're famous. Out here in the real world, hardly anybody is trans...well except for every third person on Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2022 10:29 PM

Hamburger MARY’s!!!

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2022 10:32 PM

Tori's kids saw this scene, and they all instantly became LGBT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2022 10:34 PM

There's no way Tori's kids could ever turn out straight.

Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 22June 22, 2022 10:35 PM

At least the kids have supportive parents, so many others out there do not, they're thrown on the street...

by Anonymousreply 23June 22, 2022 10:38 PM

[quote]There was no mention of if or when Liam’s preferred pronouns

Oh, no! How will we cope?? PLEASE keep us posted, media!

by Anonymousreply 24June 22, 2022 10:41 PM

I don't care about the kids' sexuality but I do wonder why people pop out so many children.

by Anonymousreply 25June 22, 2022 11:15 PM

That kid is trans like my coat rack is trans.

The McDermotts are grifting. Again. Anything for attention and possibly $$$.

I mean, how many times can one fall on a hibachi?

by Anonymousreply 26June 22, 2022 11:28 PM

I suppose they are expecting ME to pay for the surgery.

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2022 3:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!