Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman in Japan charged for mixing human feces into school lunch

A woman in Japan has been arrested and charged for mixing human feces into a school lunch.

A 20-year-old employee at a public school in Okazaki, Aichi Prefecture, has been arrested and charged with fraudulent obstruction of business on June 13 for mixing human feces into a side dish of the school lunch.

The mixture of human excrement into the school lunch was discovered on Oct. 8, 2021, when the school principal taste-tested the day’s meal in advance. He reportedly noticed the dish’s peculiar odor and discoloration. The principal canceled the lunch and submitted the food to the public health center for examination.

The test results confirmed that the food contained E. coli bacteria. While the dish was made in a separate central facility, it was reported that no other schools had any trace of E. coli bacteria in their food.

It remains unclear what the woman’s motives were or how she was able to mix the feces into the food.

When the incident circulated online, many were surprised by the intervention of the principal in tasting the school lunch before anyone else.

While it is not practiced in all schools, it is apparently customary for principals to eat lunch about 30 minutes before the whole school. The practice is meant to check whether the quality and flavor of the food is acceptable to be served as an act of formality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2022 4:00 AM

Was her name AnnE?

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 1:19 AM

What a shitty little story.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 1:19 AM

One of the children was over heard saying, "This lunch tastes like crap!"

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 1:20 AM

Dessert was special.

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 1:23 AM

I would gladly put poop in the lunch of Desantis, trump, Mcconnell etc..

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 1:26 AM

信じられない!

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 1:28 AM

Unko Oishí 💩

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 1:30 AM

Sum ting wong.

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 1:30 AM

She wasn't 20-- she was in her 20s:

[quote] 20代の女性職員を書類送検したことが16日、捜査関係者への取材で分かった。

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 1:31 AM

Who knew Erna was in her20s AND Japanese

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 1:32 AM

Nancy Kerrigan was clearly emotional when asked to comment on the story...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2022 1:32 AM

I didn't hear any of the kids complaining...

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 1:33 AM

Now that's what I call a crappy school lunch!

A friend once mentioned the chicken salad served in their high school always had a chemical taste, after two lunches, he stopped ordering it. He said. "The taste was like how Windex smells!" We didn't attend the same schools. I always brought my own lunch.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2022 1:34 AM

Where’s the problem?

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 1:35 AM

Sick of serving those little shits? Well then just serve them a little shit.

OK, with the snark out of the way, I now want to say this is pretty cool:

[quote]While it is not practiced in all schools, it is apparently customary for principals to eat lunch about 30 minutes before the whole school. The practice is meant to check whether the quality and flavor of the food is acceptable to be served as an act of formality.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2022 1:35 AM

This is a shit show.

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2022 1:37 AM

[quote] The mixture of human excrement into the school lunch was discovered on Oct. 8, 2021, when the school principal taste-tested the day’s meal in advance. He reportedly noticed the dish’s peculiar odor and discoloration. The principal canceled the lunch and submitted the food to the public health center for examination.

Banzai!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2022 1:37 AM

Looks like the lunch lady launched a sneak attack on the kids.

TORA! TORA! TORA!

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2022 1:38 AM

Was that shitty Tokyo or Oshaka?

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2022 1:38 AM

It's been quite a few years ago. But I always thought that was going on in my school lunches.

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2022 1:41 AM

Aichi prefecture is home to Nagoya, which is halfway between Tokyo and Osaka.

by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2022 1:45 AM

Don't blame me-- the kids said they wanted a pupu platter!

by Anonymousreply 22June 22, 2022 1:48 AM

Corn!? CORN!? When did I eat corn!?

by Anonymousreply 23June 22, 2022 1:50 AM

Stupid woman. She could make way more money doing that for German and Japanese businessmen

by Anonymousreply 24June 22, 2022 1:51 AM

That is so cool that it's common in Japan for a school official to test the lunches a half hour before the kids are served.

I wonder how many schools in the USA do this?

by Anonymousreply 25June 22, 2022 1:52 AM

r5 is your coprophagia fetish so extreme that you have to share your sexual fantasies here?

by Anonymousreply 26June 22, 2022 1:56 AM

r19

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 22, 2022 1:57 AM

[quote] Don't blame me-- the kids said they wanted a pupu platter!

Instead, they got a poo poo platter.

by Anonymousreply 28June 22, 2022 5:04 AM

One thing she accomplished: she ruined her reputation permanently and shamed everyone who ever liked or was related to her. People will whisper about it as they point at her for the rest of her life. They might even do it to her kids and grandkids.

by Anonymousreply 29June 22, 2022 6:18 AM

I hope they realize this woman is a sociopath and do something about it - get counseling at least - maybe I'm wrong and she's just schizophrenic or something, but it's scary, for her future, for others close to her - regardless of the whispering and pointing the rest of her life. She could have killed a child by causing a bad infection and even healthy children (and the elderly) are more prone to septic shock which can be deadly.

by Anonymousreply 30June 22, 2022 10:51 AM

Today's special: Shit on a Shingle.

by Anonymousreply 31June 22, 2022 4:06 PM

Japanese are very weird people.

by Anonymousreply 32June 22, 2022 10:51 PM

In my village, the faeces costs extra because it is so rare.

by Anonymousreply 33June 22, 2022 10:56 PM

Well, at least they're not shooting each other up every day, en masse r32. Some people might thing that was pretty fucking weird (an unsustainable?) for a country to be constantly doing? Who needs war when we have own our tailor-made war-zone to live in, with the freedumb to carry guns openly or concealed into shops, schools, churches, just anywhere we damned well please. Ain't it great?

by Anonymousreply 34June 22, 2022 11:22 PM

Eat shit, R34!

by Anonymousreply 35June 22, 2022 11:37 PM

Was it her own poop?

Maybe she's the original TubGirl.

by Anonymousreply 36June 23, 2022 2:55 AM

In all fairness, kids are rather annoying.

by Anonymousreply 37June 23, 2022 3:48 AM

I approve!

by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2022 4:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!