Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Billie Eilish Slept In A Bed With Her Parents And Brother Until The Age Of 11 Due To Her Debilitating Separation Anxiety

Lmaooo sorry but I couldn’t deal with someone like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 8:33 PM

I can understand why so many younger people like her, she is just as fucked up as they all are.

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2022 12:57 AM

Billie Eilish.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2022 1:02 AM

Sorry but the relationship between her and her brother is weird af and I'm sure it's strange between her parents as well. Her brother started dating a woman who looks and dresses exactly like her. Also I've never gotten into the music. It's too low energy for me, and I've been a Lana stan for the past 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2022 1:27 AM

I only like “Everything I Wanted” by her.

I hated her newest album.

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 1:30 AM

She's over and she knows it. This is just an attempt to be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 10:13 AM

Best Lizsha ever!

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 10:14 AM

Now I see where Lourdes Leon gets her inspiration for the lobotomy look photo shoots

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 2:02 PM

11 is not that old...

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 5:06 PM

I hope she is over. I hate her whispery,weak voice and whiny lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 5:17 PM

Her brother is 7 years older than her.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 8:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!