Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lucie Arnaz, Wayne Newton, Lucille Ball- Wayne Is At Her/His Most Lesbianic In This Video

Wayne Newton looks like a CHUBBY, INTERSEXED and VULCAN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2022 10:13 AM

I must have done something really, really bad in a past life that impelled me to click on the video.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2022 11:24 PM

Someone here on datalounge once posted a video of Jimmy Osmond singing and dancing whom was in possession of the same LESBIAN/Intersexed good looks as Wayne Newton.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2022 11:27 PM

I thought Newton was a teenager in the video, but I looked up his age and the year of the episode. He’d have been about 26! (Born in 1942; episode was from 1968 - “Lucy Sells Craig to Wayne Newton”)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2022 11:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2022 12:01 AM

Well, OK, half Vulcan.

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2022 12:04 AM

The big surprise is Lucy is portrayed as actually GOOD on the banjo. I thought surely, she'd be awful and ruin the song.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2022 12:08 AM

Why is Wayne Newton so weird looking?

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2022 12:15 AM

Lucy and Lucille look dyky too.

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2022 12:28 AM

Dude look like a lady.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 12:36 AM

Is that the yummy Miss Desi Jr on the drums? Bet he’s thick and uncut like Papi.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 12:41 AM

Kim and Craig?

I've never watched this show before, but I think mom named my sister and me after those kids

I don't want to be associated with this show in any way

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2022 12:52 AM

Luci Arnaz's screen test for Yours Mine Ours (1968)

No wonder she didn't get the part of Colleen, she

STINKS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 1:46 AM

Lucie is actually quite good. A few years later, she was quite effective as The Black Dahlia in a zero-budget made-for-TV movie that is still the best Black Dahlia movie of them all.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2022 2:01 AM

Was Wayne a ghey? I'm getting Cousin Stephen vibes from him there.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 5:00 AM

Sells? Lucy is sex trafficking now?

That's a very dark episode. Did Lucy turn that dark in her later shows?

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2022 10:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!