Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caitlyn Jenner to Lia Thomas: "GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

Former Olympian Caitlyn Jenner voiced her support for the international swimming federation’s decision that transgender athletes cannot compete in women’s events if they didn’t transition before 12 years old.

Jenner, who is transgender, has been outspoken in her belief that it’s not fair for transgender women to take part in competitive women’s sports.

“It worked!” Jenner tweeted Sunday after the federation’s ruling came down. “I took a lot of heat — but what’s fair is fair! If you go through male puberty you should not be able to take medals away from females. Period.”

The swimming governing body, FINA, announced its new “gender inclusion policy” on Sunday following a 71.5% vote.

The decision comes about three months after Lia Thomas, a swimmer for the University of Pennsylvania, became the first transgender woman to win a NCAA Division I in any sport.

Thomas, who was part of the university’s men’s team before transitioning, started swimming for Penn’s women’s team during the 2021-22 season. She underwent hormone therapy before joining the women’s team.

“We have to protect the rights of our athletes to compete, but we also have to protect competitive fairness at our events, especially the women’s category at FINA competitions,” said FINA President Husain Al-Musallam.

Jenner, 72, won a gold medal in the men’s decathlon at the 1976 Olympic Games. She came out as a transgender woman in 2015.

FINA’s ruling also received support from former Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies.

“I can’t tell you how proud I am of my sport @fina & @fina_president for doing the science, asking the athletes/coaches and standing up for fair sport for females,” the English athlete tweeted Sunday. “Swimming will always welcome everyone no matter how you identify but fairness is the cornerstone of sport.”

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe, meanwhile, has voiced her support for trans inclusion, saying in a recent interview with Time that transgender women aren’t “taking everyone’s scholarships” or “winning every title.”

“I would also encourage everyone out there who is afraid someone’s going to have an unfair advantage over their kid to really take a step back and think what are we actually talking about here,” Rapinoe said in an interview published Sunday morning.

“We’re talking about people’s lives. I’m sorry, your kid’s high school volleyball team just isn’t that important. It’s not more important than any one kid’s life.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 25, 2022 2:23 AM

Bruce speaks the truth. Still isn't a woman.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2022 1:33 AM

I hate the hideous beast but it's right in this instance.

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2022 1:35 AM

I agree with Caitlyn who was an athlete

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2022 1:37 AM

I'm going to beat his ass!

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2022 1:38 AM

You know shit has gone wrong when Caitlyn Jenner of all people is the voice of reason.

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2022 1:39 AM

Two Roosters fighting in the hen house.

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2022 1:41 AM

It's just fkin common sense. I know Caitlyn is hated on here for being a republican but she seems like one of the few sane transsexuals in mainstream media. Again, rumors are she is sometimes spotted in her cisgender and her transgenderism is a fetish, she's not a really tranny but I digress.

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2022 1:42 AM

The LITERAL. VIOLENCE. of it all is both stunning and brave.

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2022 1:42 AM

[quote] The LITERAL. VIOLENCE. of it all is both stunning and brave.

I'm confused.

Which one of these men is now "Stunning and Brave?"

South Park needs to comment on this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2022 1:45 AM

Lol at the title.

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2022 2:25 AM

Caitlyn is right. I'm surprised she spoke out. She usually only does things that help her in some way.

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2022 2:27 AM

Caitlyn to Lia: “GO DILATE YOURSELF”

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2022 2:28 AM

I think Caitlyn has made this point before (unfairness in late-transitioned women competing in women's sports). I agree. Can you imagine training your whole life to compete and then in comes Lia Thomas, kicking everyone's asses handily.

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2022 2:33 AM

And why do we care what Bruce Jenner thinks?

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2022 2:34 AM

R14 what do we care about Lia Thomas?

by Anonymousreply 15June 21, 2022 2:37 AM

[quote] Caitlyn to Lia: “GO DILATE YOURSELF”

Lia still has his cock, if I'm not mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2022 2:39 AM

Sorry Bruce, I’ve changed baristas!

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2022 2:40 AM

When has Bruce ever been pro LGBT on anything?

He was against gay marriage & other issues even after he came out about a decade ago.

BJ wants to be loved by the party of haters so baaddd.....

by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2022 2:49 AM

Even death will not redeem Brucilla.

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2022 2:56 AM

Caitlyn Jenner was on the Wheaties box in the late 70s.

by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2022 3:07 AM

[quote] U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe, meanwhile, has voiced her support for trans inclusion, saying in a recent interview with Time that transgender women aren’t “taking everyone’s scholarships” or “winning every title.”

Yes, you idiot, trans ARE taking scholarships and titles away.

[quote] “I would also encourage everyone out there who is afraid someone’s going to have an unfair advantage over their kid to really take a step back and think what are we actually talking about here,”

They are talking about trans having an unfair advantage over their kids. Duh!

by Anonymousreply 21June 21, 2022 3:38 AM

I cannot stand Lia...Never should have been allowed to compete...But the BIGGER issue is we are all being lumped in together by the Right Wing Nuts. Now they are going after RuPaul Drag Contestants ..They are shredding the LGBT....ALL of us.......LINK....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2022 4:03 AM

[quote] Yes, you idiot, trans ARE taking scholarships and titles away.

Rapinoe has turned out to be such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2022 4:31 AM

R23. Rapinoe is a stereotype. I wouldn't be surprised if she is on her third wife within 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2022 4:52 AM

Bruce Jenner is a prime example of Republican selfishness.

I got mine, but you can go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2022 5:41 AM

Uh, actually, I'd say that is more Rapinoe, whose career is over and doesn't have to compete any longer.

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2022 5:46 AM

How about this, all celebs should STFU about political and social issues and just enjoy their money quietly.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2022 5:52 AM

They're both former professional athletes so this isn't exactly like Sarah Palin weighing in on cryptocurrency and NFTs.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2022 5:56 AM

With all this distorted logic, why have any sport separated by sex at all?

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2022 6:04 AM

She’s right of course. But she’s not transgender. She’s a man who only wants to appear as a woman for the rest of her life with a minimum of ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2022 6:07 AM

R29 that's one of their goals. The abolition of any sex restrictions anywhere. You often hear it from younger people who don't know or care why those separations happened in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2022 6:07 AM

So if they do away with separation of sports by sex, biological men will always dominate. What are they thinking?

by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2022 6:09 AM

R31, And that my friend will be the demise of our civilization. The Ying and yang must exist for the harmony of our universe. East Asians get this, most westerners don't.

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2022 6:10 AM

I hope this spread to high schools where competition for a sports scholarship is fierce. Trans-girls have unfair advantage.

by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2022 6:11 AM

GOOD...I knew the "I'm keeping my penis but I am a WOMAN" bullshit was going to catch up with Lia....Walking around the fucking womens locker room showing off his penis..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 21, 2022 6:11 AM

R30 she is transgender, by their own definition.

In the olden days - twenty years ago - she would just have been a transvestite, a man with autogynephila.

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2022 6:12 AM

Bruce had the guts to cut off his dick and balls and hang them by his gold medals. He’s our First Lady.

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2022 6:19 AM

Jenner didn't cut off his dick. He is AGP.

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2022 6:32 AM

🍆🗡🗡

by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2022 6:34 AM

This is all very confusing to me... :-/

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2022 6:43 AM

Jenner is an autogynephile, R37. Keeping the penis intact is part of the thrill.

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2022 6:44 AM

[quote] Jenner is an autogynephile.

I googled autogynephile and am slightly confused: so what sort of sex act (and with whom) does CJ enjoy?

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2022 6:55 AM

Jenner is completely right about this tranny sports thing (unlike tons of mental leftists & LGBTQIA+ & allies) - one doesn't have to be on the same political side to recognise facts, reality and science.

But Jenner still has his dick. By Jenner's own words. Again, do not get fooled by trans' "completed some gender confirming surgery" talk. Sure they have tons of plastic surgery (face and boobs), hormones, etc. to fake the appearances. Nothing to do with "cutting their genitals off".

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2022 6:58 AM

Because Bruce - aside from identifying as trans - is also a gold-medal Olympic athlete. So, I'd say he actually has a good understanding of the issues from both sides of the debate.

by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2022 7:05 AM

She's doing everything in her power to pull the ladder up for every other trans person now that she has achieved her dream. She's massive asshole and only total tools respect her. And she's a bad parent to boot.

by Anonymousreply 45June 21, 2022 7:06 AM

R42 Jenner has sex with women, he is a straight male. His fetish is dressing up as a woman which gets him hard. But AGPs are straight men.

by Anonymousreply 46June 21, 2022 7:11 AM

[quote]Again, rumors are she is sometimes spotted in her cisgender and her transgenderism is a fetish, she's not a really tranny but I digress.

Caitlyn has admitted to her cross dressing sexual fetish. She said she would steal Kim's panties and parade around in them.

And yes, she has been photographed in men's golf clothes on occasion. I doubt she tees off on the woman's tee.

She is an classic straight male cross dresser

by Anonymousreply 47June 21, 2022 7:16 AM

R42, Allure magazine (among others) has published a guide to teach women how to have sex with trans “women”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 21, 2022 7:17 AM

that is so stupid R48. Women don't want to have sex with these freaks.

by Anonymousreply 49June 21, 2022 7:19 AM

I wish Breitbart links were banned again, because the trolls like r22 are practically spamming us with that homophobic nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 50June 21, 2022 7:20 AM

[quote] “We’re talking about people’s lives. I’m sorry, your kid’s high school volleyball team just isn’t that important. It’s not more important than any one kid’s life.”

What does she mean, "any one kid's life"? Is she suggesting an MTF is going to commit suicide if they're not allowed to play volleyball on the women's high school team? Shouldn't her little speech about "high school volleyball team just isn;t that important" be better aimed at the MTF student who might do this?

This idea we have to do whatever trans students want because they might commit suicide otherwise is ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 51June 21, 2022 7:25 AM

[quote] [R42] Jenner has sex with women, he is a straight male.

So he likes to fuck women while dressed as a woman?

by Anonymousreply 52June 21, 2022 7:33 AM

Yes, R52, but it’s not only about dressing like a women. A typical AGP might sniff and/or wear their own daughter or other female relative’s panties, and engage in other creepy, predatory behavior. It’s not harmless cross-dressing.

Autogynephilia is defined as a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female.

Autogynephilia exemplifies an unusual paraphilic category called 'erotic target identity inversions', in which men desire to impersonate or turn their bodies into facsimiles of the persons or things to which they are sexually attracted.

by Anonymousreply 53June 21, 2022 7:43 AM

This disgusting tranny deadbeat father is a murdering piece of shit.

But it's right.

Broken clocks, etc.

by Anonymousreply 54June 21, 2022 7:57 AM

OMG r53, you must be some sort of accredited psychiatric expert to be using such fancy language!

by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2022 7:59 AM

R55 Yes there are many doctors and nurses on DL. Don't know why you are so surprised.

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2022 8:14 AM

R45, women do not have penises, men who identify as women should fuck off out of women's sport, Lia Thomas is a man.

by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2022 8:49 AM

I’d like to see Sergio Ramos (notorious Spanish midfielder prone to violence) declare himself Rossy Ramos, put on a frock and beat the living fuck out of Meghan Rapinoe.

by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2022 8:51 AM

[quote] Because Bruce - aside from identifying as trans - is also a gold-medal Olympic athlete. So, I'd say he actually has a good understanding of the issues from both sides of the debate.

Science and medical research create a credible argument. Republican cross dresser attention whore Bruce does not.

[quote] [R55] Yes there are many doctors and nurses on DL. Don't know why you are so surprised.

Yes everyone can be whatever they want to be on the internet.

Trans is one of the least important issues that we currently face. The OCD lunatics on both sides need to be dropped off in space.

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2022 8:52 AM

Fine. Now Caitlyn needs to speak up for women and abortion rights if we are to take her seriously.

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2022 8:58 AM

While I agree trans women should not be competing with bio women, Cuntlyn is the equivalent of Black Uncle Toms - desperate for Republican approval.

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2022 8:59 AM

[quote] Fine. Now Caitlyn needs to speak up for women and abortion rights if we are to take her seriously.

Bruce needs to go sit down somewhere. He does not add credibility to any cause; he does the opposite. If you didn't already know he was a delusional moron. His run for governor should have clued everyone in.

by Anonymousreply 62June 21, 2022 9:16 AM

R62, FINA, the International Swimming Federation, has banned trans-identified men (aka "transwomen") from competing as women. Lia Thomas can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 63June 21, 2022 9:34 AM

Man at r59, for women, and especially for lesbians, trans is one of the most important issues that we currently face.

by Anonymousreply 64June 21, 2022 9:35 AM

To those of you cheering Caitlyn for this stopped clock tells time one time a day support. Caitlyn still doesn't want to talk to you and will ignore you at VIP events and Starbucks. Also don't get pokey on the highway or Cait will mow you down.

by Anonymousreply 65June 21, 2022 9:40 AM

[quote] [R62], FINA, the International Swimming Federation, has banned trans-identified men (aka "transwomen") from competing as women. Lia Thomas can fuck off.

Yes. And again science and medical research create a credible argument (for FINA). Republican cross dresser attention whore Bruce adds nothing to that.

[quote] Man at [R59], for women, and especially for lesbians, trans is one of the most important issues that we currently face.

Its not important to anyone but the OCD lunatics on both sides. Trans are 1% of the population and have no impact on the vast majority of the population. Waning democracy is important. Inflation is important. The war in Ukraine is important. Income inequality is important. This trans bullshit is not. As I said before: Trans is one of the least important issues that we currently face. The OCD lunatics on both sides need to be dropped off in space.

by Anonymousreply 66June 21, 2022 9:53 AM

Piss off homophobic, misogynistic man at r66. Trans ideology is a direct attack on same-sex attracted people. Trans "lesbians" have made the lives of real lesbians a hell. Rachel Levine and Charles Clymer are not lesbians and Joe Biden should be ashamed of himself for inviting them to his "Lesbian Day of (In)visibility" event.

Stop telling women what is or is not important to us.

by Anonymousreply 67June 21, 2022 10:03 AM

And "science and medical research" were only able to "create a credible argument" (actually, it's scientific fact, not simply a "credible argument") about banning biological men from women's sports, because some brave women and a few brave men defied the attacks the smears, the censorship, the threats and spoke out and never allowed themselves to be silenced.

The trans issue and particularly the way it's been railroaded through all aspects of our society is of utmost importance to our political system and our democracy - how has a tiny fringe group with peculiar views that go against all reality managed to capture so many governments, institutions and political parties and legislative processes? How has this tiny fringe group been able to ram through totalitarian changes to language use and social organisation? How has it been able to use totalitarian means in supposedly democratic societies to erase opposition and silence those who speak against it?

There is still the problem, particularly in the US, of children being sterilised and mutilated in the name of "transgender care". That is not something trivial that only a few people care about.

by Anonymousreply 68June 21, 2022 10:11 AM

It's possible to care about the waning democracy', inflation, the war in Ukraine and income inequality as well as the trans bullshit. I care about being told I'm a 'transphobe' because I don't want to stick my dick into a woman who thinks she's a man. Or that my innate sense of being as a gay man is a 'genital preference'.

by Anonymousreply 69June 21, 2022 10:15 AM

Bruce was very hawt as an Olympian. She looks very unattractive now, it's hard to even see the old Bruce within.

by Anonymousreply 70June 21, 2022 10:21 AM

Well, my dear R70, that applies to most of us ancient former hotties. Time marches on.

by Anonymousreply 71June 21, 2022 11:39 AM

R42 the entire act of dressing up as a woman and having people refer to you as a woman and percieve you as a woman. The whole thing is autoerotic. You are living your paraphilia - getting the world to use your female pronouns, being able to use women's spaces - it's all part of it. Women, and the rest of us, are made to be participants in getting them off, essentially. The push to use women's restrooms and on women's sports teams, to insist that they biologically change into women when they become trans, I believe is being led by this group.

It's why you find many posts on "gender euphoria" on Reddit and similar places (they started banning these after awhile, in some forums, though) where these men talk about "lady boners in public" and how they are sexually aroused when they have what they consider a "female moment", usually something stereotypical. It's why many of them insist they get periods and cramps even though they don't have any of the equipment required for such things. You will find a lot of people assuring them that this is perfectly normal. And it is, in the context of their paraphilia.

[quote]Autogynephilia is defined as a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female. It is the paraphilia that is theorized to underlie transvestism and some forms of male-to-female (MtF) transsexualism.

Interestingly, this word is not listed in dictionary.com, even though it's a medical term. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 72June 21, 2022 1:04 PM

Interesting to read about autogynephilia. Reminds me of Russell Williams, murderer / military man from Canada.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 21, 2022 6:41 PM

[quote] Piss off homophobic, misogynistic man at [R66]. Trans ideology is a direct attack on same-sex attracted people. Trans "lesbians" have made the lives of real lesbians a hell. Rachel Levine and Charles Clymer are not lesbians and Joe Biden should be ashamed of himself for inviting them to his "Lesbian Day of (In)visibility" event. Stop telling women what is or is not important to us.

Trans = 1% of the population. No they have not made the lives of lesbians hell. You should be ashamed for posting such ridiculous nonsense. You can oppose trans and not tell ridiculous lies about the issue. "Trans ideology" has zero impact on most people's lives.

Not supporting your OCD trans nonsense does not = homophobia nor does it = misogyny.

As I stated before the OCD freaks on both sides of the debate need to be dropped off in outer space. You're all lunatics.

[quote] It's possible to care about the waning democracy', inflation, the war in Ukraine and income inequality as well as the trans bullshit. I care about being told I'm a 'transphobe' because I don't want to stick my dick into a woman who thinks she's a man. Or that my innate sense of being as a gay man is a 'genital preference'.

Yes its possible to care about any number of things at the same time. Most people do. I care about many issues and they are not all equally important. The United States has an endless number of issues that are much more important than the lunatics going back and forth about trans.

Do you also care about what every other person in the world may think of you? You must have a tough life; if you do.

[quote] And "science and medical research" were only able to "create a credible argument" (actually, it's scientific fact, not simply a "credible argument") about banning biological men from women's sports, because some brave women and a few brave men defied the attacks the smears, the censorship, the threats and spoke out and never allowed themselves to be silenced.

1. The FIA banned those didn't start transitioning before the age of 12.

2. You seem to be struggling with the definition of "censorship." Neither side has been censored.

[quote] The trans issue and particularly the way it's been railroaded through all aspects of our society is of utmost importance to our political system and our democracy - how has a tiny fringe group with peculiar views that go against all reality managed to capture so many governments, institutions and political parties and legislative processes? How has this tiny fringe group been able to ram through totalitarian changes to language use and social organisation? How has it been able to use totalitarian means in supposedly democratic societies to erase opposition and silence those who speak against it?

Lies and nonsense. You could make the same nonsensical argument regarding the rights of any small minority, including gays.

[quote] There is still the problem, particularly in the US, of children being sterilised and mutilated in the name of "transgender care". That is not something trivial that only a few people care about.

Obviously you don't live here. The United States has no such problem. Your commentary is straight lunacy. It is equally as crazy as the crazy trans rhetoric.

by Anonymousreply 74June 23, 2022 12:47 AM

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 75June 23, 2022 12:52 AM

R14, I'm no Caitlyn fan, but Bruce Jenner the Olympic gold medalist can speak with authority when he says: If you're a man and can't hack it competing against men, don't "transition" so you can lead the women's field. Go the fuck home and suck your thumb, 'cause you're an also-ran.

by Anonymousreply 76June 23, 2022 1:14 AM

Caitlyn Jenner was the American champion in the men's decathlon event in 1974.

by Anonymousreply 77June 23, 2022 1:27 AM

[quote] Caitlyn Jenner was the American champion in the men's decathlon event in 1974.

WRONG!

That was BRUCE JENNER who won the event.

Not this so-called "Caitlyn" person.

by Anonymousreply 78June 23, 2022 1:28 AM

[quote] Rapinoe is a stereotype. I wouldn't be surprised if she is on her third wife within 10 years.

She’s certainly punching well above her weight with Sue B, who is still a beauty.

by Anonymousreply 79June 23, 2022 2:10 AM

R79 watch for her to be the next one to trans.

by Anonymousreply 80June 23, 2022 2:56 AM

I keep misreading it as Lea Thompson and I think.....why in the world...?

by Anonymousreply 81June 23, 2022 2:58 AM

Caitlyn is the perfect example of the saying: "A broken clock is right twice a day."

by Anonymousreply 82June 23, 2022 3:11 AM

R74 nice try, but no one is buying your "both sides" act. It's clear what you are here to do.

by Anonymousreply 83June 23, 2022 5:46 AM

R82 there's been a lot of that lately.

by Anonymousreply 84June 23, 2022 5:46 AM

R74 = homophobic, misogynistic pos who supports the sterilisation and mutilation of children and gay conversion therapy, and tells lesbians to suck dick.

Lia Thomas is a man, transwomen are men. Men should stay out of women's sports.

by Anonymousreply 85June 23, 2022 6:07 AM

Shocking! I never thought I would be in agreement with MISSter Manslaughter.

by Anonymousreply 86June 23, 2022 7:32 AM

You can hate Caitlyn without having to misgender her. I mean, she is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 87June 23, 2022 11:42 AM

Does Caitlyn have a front hole?

by Anonymousreply 88June 23, 2022 12:04 PM

[quote] Does Caitlyn have a front hole?

No, but he does have a back nine.

by Anonymousreply 89June 23, 2022 12:08 PM

I agree with Jenner 100% of the way on this particular topic. Jenner was truly a world class, record setting, Olympic athlete and would know.

The decathalon is hard core. Jenner trained every day for it. Naturally. No steroids or growth hormones. I'd take her views on fairness and good sportspersonship on this topic any day over anyone else's.

by Anonymousreply 90June 23, 2022 12:20 PM

Caitlyn is right.

It's common sense, something that completely lacks in that cult

by Anonymousreply 91June 23, 2022 12:29 PM

It should be weight and height not gender anymore. There’s too many variables with “them/they” or someone whose transitioned or mid-hormonal treatments or born the gender they chose to stay in etc… athletes should compete but fairness comes with equally matched strength, weight and height like boxing has. Or trans Vs trans is the other option but then the “non gendered” will screen for their place at the table. I don’t even know why I care, we’re in hell right now with abortion rights, gay rights, gas prices, hate rising and child abuse rising.

by Anonymousreply 92June 23, 2022 12:36 PM

100% with Caitlyn on this issue. Spot on.

Respect Rapinoe as a soccer player but she seems like a desperate for publicity "celeb" now.

by Anonymousreply 93June 23, 2022 12:41 PM

Rapinoe is that butch woman american footbal player? I bet America is the only nation that follows female football games.

by Anonymousreply 94June 23, 2022 1:18 PM

No R92 it should be XX and XY. The evidence supporting that XYs have greater physiologic advantage is overwhelming.

No consideration of gender, just XXs playing against XXs and XYs playing against XYs. The cross dressers should get their own category perhaps but absolutely should never play against XXs.

by Anonymousreply 95June 23, 2022 3:35 PM

R87 that's true. Howver, we can also ignore his preference and call him what he actually is, a man, and men use male pronouns. Because we are describing what we see. Doing so does not cause him to cease to exist, and it does not "deny his identity", because we don't care what he identifies as. You can't change sex, and if his identity truly is "female" then he doesn't need our affirmation to make this his reality.

Innate identity does not need external validation.

by Anonymousreply 96June 23, 2022 7:05 PM

R92 it really shouldn't. Separating it into men and women is simple and easy, because statistically they are very distinct groups. There are already tests for high male hormones among the women's groups. Height and weight aren't the only consideration, there's also increased lung capacity, more muscle mass, and more bone mass. Men also have longer arms and legs and bigger heads.

by Anonymousreply 97June 23, 2022 7:11 PM

When will she show her front hole?

by Anonymousreply 98June 23, 2022 7:12 PM

Never hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 99June 24, 2022 8:22 AM

She is all woman!

by Anonymousreply 100June 24, 2022 11:28 AM

To be quite honest, I'm not sure that using the terms "autogynephilia" and "erotic target identity inversions" are things that your average nurse or doctor will have heard of.

These terms are the work of a sole theorist (Ray Blanchard), a psychologist rather than a doctor, and, even though I find his tranny typology compelling, it still isn't widely known or taught in the mainstream medical/psychological fields.

Whenever I read these terms (particularly AGP), it tends to be coming from "radical feminists" and others who are coming at this from a political point of view.

Again, not saying that I disagree with the typology - I think that many of us here do find it compelling, myself included- but I tend to agree with R55 that these terms are used as a covert appeal to authority as if to say, "See! It has a name derived from Ancient Greek, so it must be a thing!"

by Anonymousreply 101June 24, 2022 12:07 PM

* not sure that the terms [in first paragraph of the above]

by Anonymousreply 102June 24, 2022 12:09 PM

Bruce’s girlfriend is a trans woman and Bruce was beating around the bush about being attracted to men a while ago. I don’t think he’s your typical straight AGP.

by Anonymousreply 103June 24, 2022 1:11 PM

Stopped clock and all that. I am having a hard time telling Caitlyn Jenner and Steven Tyler apart these days. I usually just assume Tyler is the prettier one.

by Anonymousreply 104June 24, 2022 1:51 PM

Wrong Caitlyn is close friends with that woman but they both said it’s not sexual. She’s younger than some of her kids. But they’re trans and share that experience so they bonded. Also the other one is a total wannabe influencer who knew Caitlyn and her public face of trans would be the wagon to hitch to for maximum exposure.

by Anonymousreply 105June 24, 2022 1:54 PM

Can’t believe I agree with Caitlyn. This is the sanest thing she ever said.

by Anonymousreply 106June 24, 2022 2:02 PM

Reeks of throwing her kin under the bus in an effort to say: "I'm not like them, please accept me!" to the Republican masses.

I'm not even saying I disagree with her, but I can't think why else she repeatedly makes her viewpoint on this clear, as though we don't already know.

by Anonymousreply 107June 24, 2022 2:05 PM

Here is Cailyn being a hypocrite because he forced his way onto the female golf team at his private club:

Caitlyn Jenner DEFENDS transgender golfer Hailey Davidson and says she's playing within the rules... just weeks after claiming trans swimmer Lia Thomas has 'a tremendous advantage over girls' due to male puberty

See link below

by Anonymousreply 108August 25, 2022 2:23 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 25, 2022 2:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!