Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Rodgers’ brother Luke names new baby after their brother Jordan

Oh, this is good! I love how they make no mention of Aaron whatsoever as if he doesn’t exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2022 1:24 PM

The Rodgers family is so thirsty for attention but the only relevant Rodgers is Aaron. No one cares OP.

by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2022 12:42 AM

R1 Hi Aaron! Nice of you to stop by!

by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2022 12:51 AM

Watch out, Rodgers family. Aaron’s witchy woman will put a curse on you

by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2022 1:21 AM

Aaron has already embarrassed himself this year with his deplorable behaviour.

I'm sure he will continue to make more of an ass of himself.

by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2022 1:36 AM

Who on earth cares?

by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2022 1:37 AM

Would anyone care about these nobodies if not for Aaron’s career?

by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2022 1:37 AM

Would Aaron have a career if not for Kevin Lanflisi’s mouth and boy pussy?

by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2022 1:40 AM

OP cares, deeply. He said he lives it.

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2022 1:48 AM

Aaron certainly doesn't care. Why do you OP?

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2022 1:51 AM

[quote] The Nashville, Tennessee, resident explained the reasoning behind his firstborn’s moniker, writing, “Jack we choose your name because it means God is gracious. Your middle name is for @jrodgers11 and we can only pray you grow up to be as generous, kind, loyal, (and tan) and an amazing man of character as your uncle Jordan.”

Rofl!

Oh, the SHADE!!!

Aaron Rodgers must be a fucking horrible person, if his family hates him this much.

by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2022 2:20 AM

This whole feud reeks of the Rodgers family thinking Aaron had an obligation to keep them up financially and Aaron thinking he didn’t. Few things cause as much interfamily hate as money.

by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2022 2:49 AM

Well why wouldn't Aaron want to help out his family?

He is a multi millionaire, and his parents no doubt funded his education and helped him get to where he's at today.

No one does it on their own.

I'm guessing he's an ungrateful dirt bag.

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2022 2:59 AM

Aaron doesn't owe them anything.

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2022 3:00 AM

R12 I could understand financially supporting one’s parents and maybe Aaron does. However, supporting able bodied brothers, sisters-in-laws, and their spawn? I love my sisters, but I would have a hard time finding the desire to support them and my douchebag brother-in-laws.

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2022 4:06 AM

Aaron is boring and probably annoying but I tend to agree with R11. The primary reason for this cuntiness is money, I suspect.

by Anonymousreply 15June 21, 2022 4:20 AM

[quote]This whole feud reeks of the Rodgers family thinking Aaron had an obligation to keep them up financially and Aaron thinking he didn’t. Few things cause as much interfamily hate as money.

More like they didn’t agree with his “lifestyle.” It wasn’t long after the Kevin drama that he stopped speaking to them. Coincidence?😏

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2022 5:15 AM

R16 Perhaps. I know many a family that tolerates an odd or prickly relative simply because that person has money. I would imagine if he was keeping them flush with cash the gay thing wouldn’t be a big deal. Many people are willing to look the other way for a payday.

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2022 1:08 PM

R17 It wasn’t money. He had been famous and rich for nearly a decade when he stopped speaking to them and he never had an issue with them until not long after he made his “I’m not gay” announcement.

by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2022 1:57 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2022 1:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!