Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harry Styles 'helps' gay guy come out

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 22, 2022 9:34 PM

He needs a wash.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2022 8:25 AM

His “music” is so shitty.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2022 8:27 AM

I thought it was cute.

I hope Harry signs that guy's sign and gives it back - what a memento for him. The cynic in me also thinks it seems possibly staged tho what with that pride flag just "being on hand" and all.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2022 8:34 AM

"Physician, heal thyself "

I get zero Gay vibe from Harry. His complete gender neutral identity is to appeal to his broadest base. I don't blame him, money is money, but he's not Gay

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2022 8:38 AM

I agree, Harry is a big attention whore. This gets him the attention. He's obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2022 8:45 AM

R4

Completely disagree. I think he’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2022 8:54 AM

I'm way too old for the nonsense that is Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2022 9:00 AM

Both of them are pathetic attentions seekers, and Harry is so obvious with his “Look at me being nice” act. It might work with teenage girls.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2022 9:03 AM

Some dude asked Harry to help him come out?

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2022 9:29 AM

ugh, wth is he wearing?

any respectable flamer would have set him on fire

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2022 9:38 AM

Each one teach one.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2022 9:43 AM

Medice, cura te ipsum

See one, do one, teach one - that was the motto at my med school.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2022 10:23 AM

Nutrientibus, irrumabo et omnia onera tolle

Suck, fuck, and take all load - that was the motto at my finishing school.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2022 11:21 AM

First, do no harm.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2022 11:55 AM

Congrats, gay - a whole arena now knows you’re a cocksucker.

This narcissistic age is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2022 12:01 PM

This dude won’t stop until he is at the center of a gay orgy.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2022 12:01 PM

[QUOTE]This dude won’t stop until he is at the center of a gay orgy.

Only if a reporter is there.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2022 12:06 PM

He dated well-known beard Taylor Swift. Of course he’s gay. He hints at it, but doesn’t go all the way out because he does not want to alienate straight female fans.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2022 1:46 PM

When he's got the middle aged spread, thinning hair and the fans are all married with kids, then he'll come out. He won't be exposed like George Michael was but he will make some grand statement and we'll all have to be gratified and knee deep in admiration for a flamer who didn't have the balls to come out when it might have mattered. He knows who his biggest fanbase are, he's not ready to lose that yet. 'Harry Styles LGBTQ+QWERTY Ambassador and Pioneer'

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2022 5:07 PM

He really annoys me

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2022 5:28 PM

Well R20, Mark David Chapman is up for a parole hearing this August....God never closes a door without opening another 😉

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2022 5:44 PM

Straight savior complex

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2022 10:27 PM

R6 He’s not gay. He wears dresses and plays up the “queer” image like a costume. Just look at him off stage walking around with Olivia Munn.

He’s a boring dresser without a stylist.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2022 10:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 22, 2022 9:21 PM

It's sad he won't also help himself in that regard.

by Anonymousreply 25June 22, 2022 9:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!