Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Worst threads on DL?

Please vote.

by Anonymousreply 23June 22, 2022 10:30 PM

No option for anti trans troll threads?

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2022 6:48 AM

Sam Heughan threads should be there.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2022 6:49 AM

I STILL don't know what the "Ed.win The Brooklyn Seacow" bullshit is entirely about. He's posting from Brooklyn? He's a morbidly obese gay incel who likes to troll DL? Of course, I typically avoid any mention of that BECAUSE IT'S ANNOYING.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2022 7:33 AM

The threads about the worst threads, like this one.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2022 8:08 AM

R1 - 99% of DL is anti trans

R4 - Klan Granny

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2022 9:10 AM

[quote] 99% of DL is anti trans

That's what the trolls and haters want DL users to believe. It's not true.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2022 9:14 AM

Trans threads, both pro and against. Serious overkill.

r2 I've noticed those have calmed down substantially. Look at the updates in that latest thread of his that pops up once or twice per week and you'll notice it's basically just that one poster talking to herself. No one cares anymore.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2022 10:51 AM

[quote]99% of DL is anti trans

Wow. That's not even close to true. Ever since the smarter anti-trans trolls left, because they knew they couldn't keep up the charade after all the anti-gay legislation and after the Buffalo shooter's manifesto had "drop the T" in it, it's been obvious that their numbers are very insignificant.

I'd say the anti-trans threads are the worst, simply because they're Ground Zero for all sorts of right-wing hate. They always branch out into homophobia, racism, sexism, anti-choice, anti surrogacy, and anti Democratic talking points. The BRF threads do, too, and you can't even discuss the BRF anymore, because the trolls turn it into whining about Harry and Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2022 10:58 AM

R3, I figured it out a few weeks ago, so I'll share. There is a guy named Edw1n M0ntanez Jr. who catfished or otherwise deceived Aaron Schock. There are news articles about it, so you can do a search and still find the information, if you're interested. He also posts here, and he used to post links directly to his own Insta and FB, apparently thinking himself a celebrity of some sort. Eventually, he realized he was not a beloved member of the forum, so he asked management to ban his name from being typed, which they did. These days, he's constantly posting every tweet, Insta post, and meme he comes across, and he does it with multiple accounts, which he doesn't even try to hide.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2022 11:01 AM

For me, Janet Jackson and Madonna.

Not necessarily worst but threads I personally don't like: Tasteful Friends and Let's Be _____. I never look at those anymore.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2022 11:09 AM

And does it all, R9, in an immediately recognizable style. The best part about this is that someone always says "Welcome to Seacowlounge", just to remind Breadwin that people are on to him.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2022 11:11 AM

Someone spammed us with 100 "Let's Be" threads a day at some point, I believe maybe before the pandemic, and I've avoided them ever since. They're never fun.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2022 11:13 AM

The thing about the "Lardos" threads is that they are always paywalled far before they reach their post limit but a new one just pops up anyway. Evidently Muriel wants to discourage these threads (hence the paywalling) but isn't willing to block the people starting them.

Same thing with the Jack Grealish threads. The lone woman who's responsible for 75% of the posts is too fucking cheap to pay for DL but, when Muriel paywalls her threads, she just starts a new one. It's rather irritating that people who are clearly parasitizing the paying users are allowed to just set up these dumb threads ad nauseam.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2022 11:17 AM

Unlike Madden, Froy, Heughan, the Heartstopper guys... Grealish doesn't suck dick and isn't even rumoured to, so why is that frau bringing that shit to a homosexual message board? Mental illness, I know.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2022 11:25 AM

That's really odd, too, because they paywalled Wordle threads, then deleted them when people bypassed the paywall and started new ones. They don't do that for Heughan and Grealish threads, though.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2022 11:35 AM

I love a good "Let's Be" thread

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2022 11:39 AM

Threads by and about Greg should be on the poll.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2022 1:43 PM

All those tedious threads about old films.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2022 1:40 AM

The Madison Cawthorn threads

The Sebastian Croft threads

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2022 2:01 AM

R18, those are my favorites! Let's swap -- I'll read about old movies and you can read about Greg.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2022 2:16 AM

R13 & R14 are so salty and bitter. The air here is *inhales* SO much sweeter...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2022 10:03 PM

Why so negative, Nellie?

by Anonymousreply 22June 22, 2022 10:05 PM

[quote] Worst threads on DL?

This one here, OP aka another account of DL's resident obese Markle fancunt.

by Anonymousreply 23June 22, 2022 10:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!