Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

J-Lo's 14-year-old seems to be nonbinary

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 23, 2022 1:04 AM

Cher did it first

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2022 2:25 AM

She’s making her daughter do this…anything to stay relevant. Desperate slag.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2022 2:27 AM

Vegan cat

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2022 2:32 AM

Affleck's youngest daughter may be the same way

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2022 3:06 AM

Any teenage girl who isn’t pretty thinks they’re a they.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2022 3:09 AM

R2, this isn't JLo's first time at the trans child rodeo:

November 13, 2021

Jennifer Lopez Made Her Sister’s Child ‘Smile Like a Complete Doofus’ When She Praised Their Choice to Come Out as Transgender

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2022 3:35 AM

Brendon Scholl Talks Being Jennifer Lopez’s Nibling

J-Lo made a documentary about this kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2022 3:36 AM

r5 I know a bit of cases where once beautiful or very attractive mothers have very weird daughters - either ugly or average or decently ok-looking who all are into making themselves much more fugly, extreme butch (not just natural tomboy or neutral sth), nonbinary or transmasc. Is it jealousy?

Unrelated to that... another middle-aged (formerly) (actress) 'Latinx' nonbinary they/them Sara Ramirez has a half-sibling who is also... nonbinary.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2022 3:47 AM

I'm sure this awkward, homely, confused them loves being paraded onstage by their attention-whore mother.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2022 3:58 AM

A trans/non-binary child is the latest celebrity accessory.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2022 4:11 AM

R8 but don't these daughters realize that their celebrity mommies often had plastic surgery to look as they do?

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2022 4:14 AM

Unlike a large swath of the DL, I have no problem with the Trans folk, but this pronoun bullshit is tedious, contrived, and a political dead end. Pick the one you are transitioning toward, and stick with it. I’m not going to use some made up word like “Zie,” or refer to an individual with a plural pronoun. Of course all trans folk should have full civil rights, but enough is enough. It’s stupid. No, they (plural) don’t have to get off my lawn. I’m finished now. Lol

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2022 4:33 AM

These girls who don't realize you can get better looking as you get older. That the "acceptable" pretty becomes a more expansive universe as you develop a personality and grace about life. This is sad and I hate with a passion those fuckers trying to suggest these girls are not female and won't be women.

Fuck them. Leave these kids alone.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2022 4:48 AM

R12, Caitlyn "Bruce" Jenner and Rachel "Richard" Levine have ALWAYS had FULL civil rights their entire UPPER CLASS STRAIGHT WHITE MALE lives.

They ALWAYS have had more civil rights than gays including always being able to marry the women to whom they were sexually attracted.

It's NOT a CIVIL RIGHT to enter female facilities with MALE genitalia or use one's MALE BODY to play sports against women.

Focus on gay civil rights.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2022 4:59 AM

That kid is fugly. Weird her child came out so homely.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2022 5:04 AM

R15 Why? Her father is Marc Anthony. It was a toss up.

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2022 5:05 AM

R16 has a point. Plus, Marc probably even needed plastic surgery to look as good as he does. And didn't J-Lo have a nose job like many celebs do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2022 5:07 AM

R13 has a point. These girls freak out and panic about their looks and bodies before they even have a chance to adjust to the changes of puberty.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2022 5:10 AM

JLO needs to get that book “Irreversible Damage” by Abigail Shrier. Maybe it’s just a non binary teenage phase and she won’t go full trans like her sister’s daughter did.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2022 5:15 AM

I can't imagine J-Lo would be able to handle it if her daughter was pretty enough to outshine her.

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2022 5:21 AM

R19 the sad thing is that these celebs and their trendy trans kids don't consider that they inspire other kids to go down the road of drugs and surgery.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2022 5:22 AM

Good-looking celeb moms with average looking daughters should keep them out of the media entirely until the kid is 18. Then the kid can do what they want.

The media attention on these girls just seems to mess them up. Look at the daughters of Christie Brinkley (Alexa Ray) and Olivia Newton John.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2022 5:26 AM

[quote]I know a bit of cases where once beautiful or very attractive mothers have very weird daughters - either ugly or average or decently ok-looking who all are into making themselves much more fugly, extreme butch (not just natural tomboy or neutral sth), nonbinary or transmasc. Is it jealousy?

[quote]I can't imagine J-Lo would be able to handle it if her daughter was pretty enough to outshine her.

BINGO! The jealousy is often coming from the narcissistic parent, who subtly encourages the child to remove themselves from competition. Uglifying can either be compliance with the unspoken command not compete or a form of revenge to embarrass the parent who places too much value on looks.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2022 5:34 AM

I don’t know they/them/mom’s a whore

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2022 5:39 AM

Ben Affleck’s middle child seraphina is in the beginning stage of transition to FTM.

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2022 5:46 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2022 5:52 AM

What happened to Their twin brother? Is he switching places with Them and transitioning into a girl?

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2022 5:53 AM

R27 he'll continue to be a nonentity until he decides to transition, too.

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2022 5:55 AM

Not a fan of the Garner girl but she must feel awful knowing Ben always wanted to be with JLo. I think you can see it. He was really into her in a way he wasn't with all the famous bitches he dated. None of the others were ever the same. He obviously likes the hot latina bossy bitch. I know a bunch of straights that love those women.

by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2022 5:56 AM

Why are most "them/they" people young biological females?

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2022 6:01 AM

R29, I have the opposite impression. It's just an arrangement that is good for both of their careers.

He needs it to rehab his image.

She needs it to be seen as sexually desirable.

Being a power couple makes sense at their age when their looks and relevance are declining.

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2022 6:02 AM

Charlize Theron's son is now a she, same with Naomi Watts son.

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2022 6:02 AM

It's what JLo tried to do with Alex Rodriguez but he was too much of a flake and too indiscreet to make it work.

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2022 6:03 AM

R32 also Paul McCartney's youngest daughter, I think. There are ton of them.

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2022 6:05 AM

Affleck's daughter and JLo's daughter here. What part of "LGBTQIA+" is Seraphina Affleck? Because she has rainbow symbol on her shoe at r26's link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2022 6:05 AM

R29, I agree with you. I thought he was very much into J Lo back then and always thought his family thought J Lo was too low class for their family. He seems like the kind of guy that could be easily manipulated by family and friends. Maybe his weakness is what made him an alcoholic mess.

I saw an interview with both of them at their house when they were engaged and they were cooking or something and he seemed totally smitten as did she. I'm pretty good at reading people and though not saying they are good for each other just saying they seemed happy with each other.

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2022 6:09 AM

Emmie was cute singing on the supper bowl. How many of these kids are going to keep up with their non binary odentities 10 years from now? Probably not many. It’s like when I was in high school and there were girls dressing in black every where and girls who identified as bi. Now they’re non binary lol.

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2022 6:09 AM

Seraphina could pass for a boy in that pic.r35

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2022 6:11 AM

R36 lots of white straight guys love those spicy latinas.

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2022 6:12 AM

Oh FFS, is it a boy or a girl? There are only two choices.

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2022 6:12 AM

R39 They like to fuck them but not marry them.

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2022 6:12 AM

This pronoun shit is the epitome of attention seeking.

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2022 6:13 AM

Yea, no. I'll call you by whatever the fuck name you want, but I'm not speaking improper English. This "they" bullshit needs to stop. And "themself" is not a fucking word. I attempted to read R6's linked article and couldn't make sense of it because of all of the improper use of "they" when referring to ONE person. This is indeed just attention-seeking behavior taken to the extreme. "I'm DIFFERENT!!!" Fuck outta here.

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2022 6:16 AM

[quote]Emmie was cute singing on the supper bowl.

Maybe she uglied up so she wouldn't have to do shows any more.

by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2022 6:19 AM

J-Lo's first choice was to be part of a Latino power couple with Alec Rodriguez.

When that failed, she quickly moved on to the next arrangement.

I think Ben is happy because he knows he needs J-Lo more than she needs him.

by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2022 6:20 AM

She's richer than him so there's no gold digging the family can point to. I think the family to be true was just racist and didn't like the idea of him marrying a latina. Now he doesn't care. He already gave them their genuine white grandkids so he's moved on. Meanwhile he is also giving them a non binary whatever the fuck grand child. Karma is real.

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2022 6:25 AM

R46 I think more likely his Hollywood backers didn't like it. That was probably more of a factor than his family.

by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2022 6:29 AM

Remember when butch girls were just tomboys? Or lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2022 6:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2022 6:35 AM

Can you imagine watching your 50-year-old mother writhe around onstage, flashing her cooter? How traumatizing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2022 6:40 AM

Not if nudity is no big deal in your family, r50.

by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2022 6:45 AM

I think Emme looks sweet and I guarantee this phase will clear up by high school graduation.

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2022 6:49 AM

Admittedly I was a teenager some time ago but isn't this latest craze (and it is a craze) just another form of teenage rebellion mixed with the attention craving narcissism that comes from social media?

There will be kids who experience severe dysphoria about their bodies who need mental health support but kids being non binary is very middle class/wealth orientated.

Poor kids worry about whether they will get a hot meal that evening, not whether someone calls them he or she instead of they.

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2022 6:52 AM

R49, He looks a lot like his dad.

by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2022 7:16 AM

This is like Edina Monsoon being thrilled her child is gay because that gives her more attention.

by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2022 9:02 AM

She's a girl, r40.

by Anonymousreply 56June 19, 2022 9:13 AM

So many celebrities have trans or nonbinary children compared to the the regular population. It’s hard not to think there’s an element of fad or being cool involved.

by Anonymousreply 57June 19, 2022 9:30 AM

[quote]Remember when butch girls were just tomboys? Or lesbians?

The good old days.

by Anonymousreply 58June 19, 2022 10:25 AM

Maybe Ben's family didn't like JLo because she's an awful cunt, not because she's Latina.

by Anonymousreply 59June 19, 2022 10:27 AM

r50 What in God's name is she wearing?

by Anonymousreply 60June 19, 2022 10:28 AM

[quote]Can you imagine watching your 50-year-old mother writhe around onstage, flashing her cooter? How traumatizing.

Try 60.

by Anonymousreply 61June 19, 2022 10:29 AM

Tomboy phase. She'll get over it. Remember Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 62June 19, 2022 10:29 AM

Shiloh has never been "they/them". Even attention-seeking Angie has never called her "they/them", "he/him", "he/they"...

by Anonymousreply 63June 19, 2022 10:36 AM

Her kids are ugly.

by Anonymousreply 64June 19, 2022 10:36 AM

A trans/non-binary child is the new Malawi baby. Bonus points to Charlize Theron who's adopted African son is now a trans girl!

by Anonymousreply 65June 19, 2022 10:42 AM

I'm amazed that extremely unstable Madonna hasn't influenced/pushed her adopted Malawian son into this... non-cis area.

by Anonymousreply 66June 19, 2022 10:52 AM

Madonna's son was out at some event recently wearing a dress so that may happen yet.

by Anonymousreply 67June 19, 2022 11:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 19, 2022 11:04 AM

Madonna is clearly trying to trans David.

by Anonymousreply 69June 19, 2022 11:04 AM

R67/R69, he was wearing Madonna's old Adidas dress (or a copy of it) in an Adidas/Gucci collab, he wasn't being trans.

by Anonymousreply 70June 19, 2022 11:08 AM

She probably wanted Rocco to trans, and that's why he fled the continent.

by Anonymousreply 71June 19, 2022 11:10 AM

They keep copying Cher.

by Anonymousreply 72June 19, 2022 11:16 AM

R35, maybe Seraphina is having an identity crisis over the fact that she was given one of the ugliest names in history. Under these circumstances, anyone would want to do everything in their power to be somebody else.

As for J.Ho's hideous children, we ought not to forget that their father is the monstrous Marc Anthony and their mother is a plain, unattractive woman hiding behind a wall of make up and Photoshop. In fact, without strobing, heavy eyeliner, tons of concealer and thick lipstick, she is rather unattractive even while wearing make up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 19, 2022 11:50 AM

I wouldn't be surprised for one second if Madonna started to trans David. She'll do anything if she thinks it's 'cool' with Gen Z (in her addled, geriatric brain).

by Anonymousreply 74June 19, 2022 1:30 PM

All the cool kids are doing it. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 75June 19, 2022 2:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 19, 2022 2:14 PM

J-Lo fails as a parent. Like we'd expect any different.

by Anonymousreply 77June 19, 2022 2:18 PM

All these people like Cher and Madonna are a bit mentally ill. No surprise their kids are disasters.

by Anonymousreply 78June 19, 2022 2:23 PM

Ruffalo’s daughter looks pretty cool and confident actually, but they named her Bella Noche?!

by Anonymousreply 79June 19, 2022 2:27 PM

Of course they did. These are important, powerful people. You can't name your daughter Laura. Then she might end up like all the other commoners.

by Anonymousreply 80June 19, 2022 2:29 PM

R71, she wanted to, she even posted pics of Rocco in pigtails but her adopted kids are more eager to please and has become her very own entertainers probably because of trauma into thinking they will be returned again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 19, 2022 2:32 PM

How anyone can look at this trans/enby bullshit and not recognize it as a social contagion is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 82June 19, 2022 2:41 PM

Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 83June 19, 2022 2:41 PM

I know I'm an asshole for saying this, but that is one ugly kid

by Anonymousreply 84June 19, 2022 2:52 PM

They looks rather hexadecimal to me.

by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2022 2:54 PM

It’s probably a reaction of the hyper sexual pop culture era we’ve been stuck in for way too long at this point.

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2022 4:46 PM

I'm a teacher and a lot of girls are adopting this fad right now. Parents for the most part roll their eyes and tolerate it until it passes. I roll my eyes privately and support the girls. They aren't really hurting anyone and they are not hurting themselves. (Of course it's a different story if they go in for drugs or surgeries, but I don't see that where I am). I suspect J-Lo is taking the same tolerant tack. She doesn't seem like the type to chop off her kid's boobs.

by Anonymousreply 87June 19, 2022 4:49 PM

R30 Because it’s a scene. It’s like being emo / goth / punk except it’s more extreme. It’s typically theater kids or anime nerds.

I think it’s girls who are insecure and can’t embrace their femininity because they’re awkward and so they think they must be not be a girl.

You don’t see cheerleaders identifying as they, it’s all the awkward girls who can’t catch a dick in high school. Or they think they’re lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 88June 19, 2022 5:55 PM

Poor kid. Even if she wants to join her mom on stage, it’s not a good idea. Keep those celeb kids away from the public eye so they can grow up and find their own way. Sigh. Probably never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 89June 19, 2022 6:05 PM

[quote] [R30] Because it’s a scene. It’s like being emo / goth / punk except it’s more extreme. It’s typically theater kids or anime nerds.

[quote] I think it’s girls who are insecure and can’t embrace their femininity because they’re awkward and so they think they must be not be a girl.

Yes, this is what I see too. I don't think they are unusually insecure but they are rebelling against expectations and this nonbinary thing is the dominant counter-culture trend right now. I think it's stupid, but it's not actually hurting anyone like the men in women's sports movement or the hormone/surgery movement.

by Anonymousreply 90June 19, 2022 6:09 PM

Exactly r88. The nonbinary thing seems to be only amongst the homely people who can't get laid. The hot people are enjoying themselves, having fun and having sex and have no time for that bullshit. As has been said, it's like the Goth thing. If you were of that generation you can remember that the Goth kids were all ugly AF.

by Anonymousreply 91June 19, 2022 6:25 PM

Jennifer Lopez should have followed Jennifer Aniston’s example and avoided having children.

by Anonymousreply 92June 19, 2022 6:51 PM

Jennifer Aniston was smart to not have children. She realized she would've been a terrible mother and decided to stay childless.

by Anonymousreply 93June 19, 2022 6:54 PM

[quote]Of course all trans folk should have full civil rights

They do. If you’re implying they don’t, you’re a fool.

by Anonymousreply 94June 19, 2022 7:09 PM

Oh, shit, are we to be force fed an untalented celeb spawn again? Why can't these trashy celebs just encourage their kids to go to college and get a regular fucking job?

by Anonymousreply 95June 19, 2022 7:15 PM

R87, if J-Lo really wanted to support her daughter while she goes through her "phase" then she shouldn't have put her up on a stage for all the world to see and call her "they" - which also promotes this shit and makes it harder for other parents to deal with it in their own ways.

by Anonymousreply 96June 19, 2022 7:49 PM

100% agree with R96. Do celeb parents promote other "phases" in their kids life? No, they don't.

They celebrate the trans thing because they perceive it as beneficial to their image. That's what needs to change. Make it a liability and they will stop promoting it.

by Anonymousreply 97June 19, 2022 8:07 PM

[quote], same with Naomi Watts son.

Naomi and Liev's son went all in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 19, 2022 8:46 PM

In other news shiloh jolie is leading a dance routine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 19, 2022 9:23 PM

R73 Eeww! JLo herself looks like a tranny. Lawline like man, too robust bone structure, no delicacy….

by Anonymousreply 100June 19, 2022 9:56 PM

[quote]their mother is a plain, unattractive woman hiding behind a wall of make up and Photoshop. In fact, without strobing, heavy eyeliner, tons of concealer and thick lipstick, she is rather unattractive even while wearing make up.

One of her skincare videos popped up in my Youtube feed and she's actually on the prettier end of plain without all that spackle on her face.

by Anonymousreply 101June 20, 2022 12:19 AM

I dunno… it’s nice. I imagine this type of thing not accepted in the Latino community so good on JLo. I’m ambivalent about this gender nonsense and definitely believe that kids shouldn’t get surgery until they’re at least 21, but totally support doing your own thing. And completely give props to parents who support that.

by Anonymousreply 102June 20, 2022 12:28 AM

I don’t understand the people who say JLO isn’t pretty or that she can’t dance. Her beauty and her dancing are the only gifts that she has. Don’t take them from her please!

by Anonymousreply 103June 20, 2022 12:44 AM

JHO has always been fug. Her hideously fug daughter has her old face.

by Anonymousreply 104June 20, 2022 1:07 AM

The daughter looks just like the Dad, who is extremely fug. JLO was arrogant and thought her genes would overpower an ugly man...but she was wrong, just like Whitney Houston, Beyonce, Christie Brinkley, etc...

by Anonymousreply 105June 20, 2022 1:17 AM

It's funny how when attractive women procreate with ugly men, the ugly genes almost always win. The kids usually resemble their ugly fathers.

by Anonymousreply 106June 20, 2022 1:31 AM

Duet with a "they"? Height of confusion!

by Anonymousreply 107June 20, 2022 1:36 AM

R105 Some of these “pretty” women were aberrations since their parents were average looking. So when they mix with ugly.. things turn out really bad.

by Anonymousreply 108June 20, 2022 1:38 AM

You people saying JLo is so pretty, haven't you ever seen the pictures of her without makeup?

by Anonymousreply 109June 20, 2022 2:04 AM

*Plus her plastic surgery

by Anonymousreply 110June 20, 2022 2:08 AM

Her kids are probably fucked up because they get a new step dad every year.

by Anonymousreply 111June 20, 2022 2:20 AM

Cher’s kids are worse. How can you look like Cher and manage to push out such ugly children? Sonny and Allman were hideous but you’d have thought Cher’s Armenian and Cherokee genes would have canceled out Sonny and Allman’s ugly genes. It did the opposite.

Cher’s kids look adopted.

by Anonymousreply 112June 20, 2022 4:56 AM

True r112. Funny how Elijah is the spitting image of Greg Allman and Chaz looks like Sonny. Neither one of them look anything like Cher, you'd think those Armenian genes would've been stronger.

by Anonymousreply 113June 20, 2022 4:59 AM

No, r105 the daughter looks exactly like JHO's fug mother. As a child she was grandma's twin.

by Anonymousreply 114June 20, 2022 6:50 AM

It's the preferred option for ugly girls now. If you can't live up to the feminine ideal, instead of dealing with the fact like previous generations had to do, just become a trans boy or "enby"!

by Anonymousreply 115June 20, 2022 3:36 PM

You NEVER see a beautiful girl "identify" as trans, they, them, etc. It's always the uggos and fatties.

by Anonymousreply 116June 21, 2022 5:22 AM

True r116. The hot people are too busy enjoying life and doing hot people things. Go to any college campus and the nonbinary/trans people are the ugly anti-social weirdos with a chip on their shoulders about life in general. Even if they weren't nonbinary/trans they'd be off putting to everybody else.

by Anonymousreply 117June 21, 2022 5:25 AM

[quote]You NEVER see a beautiful girl "identify" as trans, they, them, etc. It's always the uggos and fatties.

There are beautiful girls who identify as they/them and are non-binary or genderfluid but they are attention whores like Courtney Stodden and Halsey.

by Anonymousreply 118June 21, 2022 7:48 PM

Neither of whom are beautiful r118.

by Anonymousreply 119June 21, 2022 10:58 PM

And both of whom are mentally ill R118.

by Anonymousreply 120June 21, 2022 11:04 PM

R116 This one was an exception (imo):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 22, 2022 12:33 AM

Hey, it's Che Diaz!

by Anonymousreply 122June 22, 2022 1:35 AM

[quote]you'd think those Armenian genes would've been stronger.

Lol, where are you getting the idea that Armenians are especially good looking? Most of the men look like they're "special."

by Anonymousreply 123June 22, 2022 4:00 AM

This is just all getting old, ya know?

by Anonymousreply 124June 22, 2022 4:35 AM

She brings out her kid and they both lipsync?!?

Question - has Jennifer Lopez EVER sang a live note in performance EVER anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 125June 22, 2022 5:01 AM

R118 Yeah they say they identity as they and trans but would never drop their female whore looks.

by Anonymousreply 126June 22, 2022 5:30 AM

R121, that one is the child of celebrities and a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 127June 22, 2022 8:05 AM

He is a straight trans man now, R127 .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 22, 2022 11:34 AM

"straight trans man" = lesbian

by Anonymousreply 129June 22, 2022 12:32 PM

You’re full of you know what R10. It is absolutely astounding to find out that a gay gossip and chat board is as full of judgemental hate and prejudice as a Trump rally.

by Anonymousreply 130June 22, 2022 12:37 PM

R130 believes in the mutilation and sterilisation of children, and gay conversion therapy for gay youth. He hates women

by Anonymousreply 131June 22, 2022 12:39 PM

Good for JHoe for not making Emme feel like shit. But it’s evident Emme is FUG so she/they is embracing the non binary trend right now. I feel badly for the son, Max, he seems slow and basically ignored by MamaLookAtMeLopez

by Anonymousreply 132June 22, 2022 1:14 PM

I wonder how machismo arrogant Marc Anthony feels about Emme’s transformation? At least JLo is publicly accepting. And I am no fan of hers.

by Anonymousreply 133June 22, 2022 1:22 PM

Not really a surprise . She's the female child of an oversexualized celebrity . No wonder she wants nothing to do with her mother's version of womanhood .

by Anonymousreply 134June 22, 2022 2:00 PM

There’s a fun rap song about the trans kid phenomena that lays the issue bare. It’s homophobic and pushed by homophobic people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 23, 2022 12:12 AM

Ben’s family probably didn’t really care for the ghetto-ness of JLo back then. She was hanging out with Sean Combs back then. She was really trashy. If she’d been the Eva Longoria kind of Latina, it would have been fine, I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 136June 23, 2022 12:44 AM

R130 you also must be astounded at all the people online discussing how transgenderism is homophobic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 23, 2022 1:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!