Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Log Cabin Republicans feeling VIOLATED!!

Filed under "I guess Daddy doesn't love you anymore":

[quote]The Texas Republican Party has voted to shut out Log Cabin Republicans, an organization of gay Republicans, from participating in their convention. Log Cabin Republicans just said it is “shameful” they they are being “excluded” and that Republicans are being “narrow-minded.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 22, 2022 11:12 AM

Thoughts. Prayers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2022 6:38 PM

lol dumb faggots

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2022 6:39 PM

Yet they will stay bent over like the little bitches they are, hands grasping their hefty buttocks apart, begging a hateful Daddy to throw them an unlubed pityfuck with his puny cocklet.

Disgusting shitbags.

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2022 6:40 PM

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2022 6:42 PM

The Night of the Long Knives is here.

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2022 6:48 PM

GOP realised they don't even have to do the bare minimum of talking to the most conservative among us when they can just call all of us groomers and see those votes pour in.

by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2022 6:52 PM

haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha Ok. I'm done. How awful. *continues laughing*

by Anonymousreply 7June 18, 2022 6:52 PM

Good. These Uncle Toms need a wake-up call.

by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2022 7:14 PM

How stupid did they have to be to think that the current Republican party would not eventually exclude gays completely? A party whose leaders can't bring themselves to condemn actual Nazis?

by Anonymousreply 9June 18, 2022 7:16 PM

Has Miss Schock commented?

by Anonymousreply 10June 18, 2022 7:16 PM

No sympathy for traitors

by Anonymousreply 11June 18, 2022 7:17 PM

Dumbasses, Your real daddy didn't love your nelly ass, and neither does your GOP daddies.

by Anonymousreply 12June 18, 2022 7:38 PM

Cry me a river

by Anonymousreply 13June 18, 2022 7:43 PM

I suppose this will be blamed on the trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 18, 2022 7:52 PM

Do some not realize that we're going into full moral panic mode? Its seen as the only way to glean off and radicalize previous moderates, and whip up the more emotional base. There's no place for even a most pathetic gay group in today's Republican Party. Individual gays that fulfill a very very narrow definition of living, sure, but even then, only for now and only because there is such otherwise tolerance and acceptance of gays.

I mean, the trolls on here understand we're in moral panic, they're the ones fueling it for whatever reason (paid or free). But people shouldn't be delusional about being a gay conservative because it may even become deadly to them.

by Anonymousreply 15June 18, 2022 7:57 PM

Battered Wife Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 16June 18, 2022 8:02 PM

Years ago a friend of ours asked if she could bring a gay friend of who was visiting from out of town. He seemed personable enough until at dinner he mentioned his membership in his local chapter of the Log Cabin Republicans. I couldn’t get him out of there fast enough!

by Anonymousreply 17June 18, 2022 8:08 PM

They’re surprised that Republicans are being Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 18June 18, 2022 9:10 PM

[quote] “…and that Republicans are being “narrow-minded.”

Well, duh

by Anonymousreply 19June 18, 2022 9:14 PM

Oh, dear Log Cabin Republicans, we don't mean you! Just the liberal gays! You're safe with us! Pinky swear!"

by Anonymousreply 20June 18, 2022 9:33 PM

Are we allowed to say “I told you so” yet?

by Anonymousreply 21June 18, 2022 9:37 PM

These scum enabled Nazis for forty years. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 22June 18, 2022 9:45 PM

From Twitter...

"Roaches realizing they’ve been working for Raid? lol"

by Anonymousreply 23June 18, 2022 9:46 PM

Translation: I thought we would be given a pass just as long as we hated the same minorities that regular Republicans do!

by Anonymousreply 24June 18, 2022 9:46 PM

“Who [italic] knew [/italic] face eating tigers would . . . “

by Anonymousreply 25June 18, 2022 9:48 PM

They've been denied for 20+ years. But plenty of right wing trolls are all over this site claiming it's because of trans, not "respectable" gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 18, 2022 10:43 PM

And the Log Cabin Republicans will STILL be claiming it's because of trans, to save face, as they will remain conservative Republicans who can't admit defeat, failure, or take any responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 27June 18, 2022 10:47 PM

It must be weird, having no fellow travelers.

LCR to Republican Party: “But I’m a Bible-believing, woman-hating, white male, Trump-excusing, Nazi sympathizing, fiscal conservative just like YOU.” Republican Party to LCR: “Wrong. You suck dick. And don’t let the doorknob hit you in the butt as you mince back where you belong.”

LCR to DL: “I’m just like you.”

DL to LCR: [door slams]

by Anonymousreply 28June 18, 2022 11:00 PM

And as with Roy Cohn, there will absolutely be many a gay man - and lesbian woman - who will continue to work with them against everyone else because, well, they don't mean me, just those NY-LA fags.

by Anonymousreply 29June 18, 2022 11:03 PM

republicans are being narrow minded? Fools. Jewish Nazis come to mind.

by Anonymousreply 30June 18, 2022 11:14 PM

No sympathy here.

by Anonymousreply 31June 18, 2022 11:24 PM

Would you whores please stop fucking these poor morons? At least until they realize they're never going to get dick as long as they keep trying to appease our oppressors.

by Anonymousreply 32June 18, 2022 11:36 PM

R14, how else do you expect them to rationalize it? Daddy beats them because the trans made them. Daddy loves them, it's the trans who make daddy do bad things to them.

by Anonymousreply 33June 18, 2022 11:51 PM

[quote]And as with Roy Cohn, there will absolutely be many a gay man - and lesbian woman - who will continue to work with them against everyone else because, well, they don't mean me, just those NY-LA fags.

Absolutely. The Republican Senate candidate from Vermont is lesbian Christina Nolan. She was Trump's US Attorney in VT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 18, 2022 11:55 PM

[quote]How stupid did they have to be to think that the current Republican party would not eventually exclude gays completely?

So true. It's even more appallingly stupid of them when you realize that the kinder, gentler Republican Party that accepted the Log Cabin Republicans only lasted maybe 6 or 7 years, at most. Once Gingrich decided to turn the party hard right with the Contract With America junk, plus attaching the GOP to Rush Limbaugh's propaganda, the Log Cabin Republicans were barely tolerated, and only because it was back when the GOP cared about its PR image. They stopped caring during the Obama Administration, and the Log Cabins have been dealing with humiliations galore ever since. They just won't learn.

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2022 2:57 AM

There really isn't a reason for a gay rights organization to exist within the Republican party. Most Republicans are fine with gay marriage, which was the ultimate reason for Log Cabin Republicans to exist in the first place.

If there is one thing that Republicans are good at, it's unity. They see factions destroying the Democratic party and don't want to go down that road.

You're not a gay Republican, you're not a black Republican, you're not a hispanic Republican, you're just Republican, or you're not.

Democrats can't have that kind of unity.

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2022 3:07 AM

[quote] Most Republicans are fine with gay marriage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2022 3:11 AM

Exactly r36. There is only Trump and Love of Trump. What more does any party need? Certainly nothing as horrifying as factions, disputes, dissent.

And of course most Republicans are fine with gay marriage. That's exactly what people who vote to declare that homosexuality is an abnormal lifestyle believe. Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2022 3:21 AM

I don't know, and I can't find it easily: does any state Republican party platform support gay marriage? Anyone know? I'm guessing not, but maybe.

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2022 3:32 AM

[quote]There is only Trump and Love of Trump.

There was an article recently about how the right-wing and alt-right don't really care much about Trump anymore. I remember they showed screen shots of The-Donald and there was hardly anything on there about Trump at all. We had a thread on it, but I'm sorry, I don't remember what it was called.

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2022 3:34 AM

I think we can agree the California GOP platform would be the one of the most liberal GOP platforms in the country. Here's what they have to say.

[quote]We support the two-parent family as the best environment for raising children, and therefore believe that it is important to define marriage as a union between one man and one woman.

There ya go, r38 and r39.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2022 3:38 AM

thanks r41. That figures. Really, I'd be surprised if this party that supposedly has "moved past" this issue and now supports gay rights actually does in any formal way at all.

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2022 3:40 AM

Honestly, I'll believe that when I really see it in action r40. For now everyone seems desperate for his endorsement and I don't think anybody who wants any kind of future in the party is willing to say anything to upset him. Maybe that will change soon, maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2022 3:43 AM

I wish i could find the link - there was a study about log cabin gays: they have the hardest time with their sexuality. So that’s my reaction to this topic: the troubled log cabin gays. I should- and will, later - react to another arrow in the latest war on gays. It’s going to get very bad again. Or maybe it already is. Thanks OP for the topic. It’s big news

by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2022 3:46 AM

I understand, r43, and if I find the thread, I'll post it here. It made a compelling case, I thought. I do see pundits on Twitter saying that they don't think voters care about Trump anymore, either. That Palmer Report guy thinks the media is holding onto the idea because it's the narrative they had settled on, not because it's true.

by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2022 3:47 AM

Trump shouldn't scare you anywhere near as the smarter version coming after him.

It was never really about Trump himself. The man is in fact a stupid buffoon. I don't know why we still pretend we don't know the only reason he was ever popular. It was that he allowed the low-life idiots (regardless of income) to be openly prejudice. WTF else did he ever offer them? The clown couldn't tell you a fucking thing about basic American history. You think when he first started running, he could tell you what the constitution or Bill of Rights were or who wrote any of it? You think he'd know what the "Constitutional Convention" was? He was and is an imbecile who merely exposed that we live among millions of repugnant individuals. Hateful, regressive, rabid and radical.

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2022 3:50 AM

This today from the straight actor who played Steven Carrington, criticizing the Texas platform ...

[quote]The thing that’s so astonishing about the “abnormal lifestyle choice” claim is that there’s been homosexuality in every era of history, in every corner of the earth, including places where to be gay is a death sentence. And these fucking clowns think it’s all to piss them off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2022 3:52 AM

Wow, R47. I'm shocked he's liberal. I always thought he would've been another Kevin Sorbo right-wing nutcase. My childhood isn't ruined!

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2022 3:56 AM

[quote] It was that he allowed the low-life idiots (regardless of income) to be openly prejudice. WTF else did he ever offer them?

This makes all those pathetic January 6 videos even stupider. All those earnest jackasses looking soulfully into the camera and saying that "after all Trump did for me" all he asked was that I come down here and behave like a fucking asshole. WTF Trump ever did for them remains a mystery (except of course the whole, yeah, let your freak flag fly, you racist fuck!)

by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2022 3:59 AM

Oh, this is hilarious. After kissing Trump’s ass for years, and giving Melania some fucking award, the Log Cabins thought they were golden.

And now, as we all know, the GOP hates all gays so blocked them .

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2022 4:17 AM

The Log Cabinettes were just fine with the Don’t Say Gay laws.

And now they’re being called groomers.

Who would have thunk it?

by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2022 4:19 AM

Members of the Texas Republican Party have been saying for months that Log Cabin should be kicked out because their opposite views on conversion therapy, gay marriage, adoption, and funding of HIV prevention. Also, they disagree with Log Cabin over LGBT being deemed a class worthy of civil rights protection, due to the conviction by Texas Republicans that homosexuality and gender non-conformity are behaviors, not inborn traits.

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2022 4:20 AM

Oh god, I forgot about that shit r50. Here's an award, Melania, for whatever the fuck you did for four years. Working on gay rights, was it? Yeah, let's go with that.

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2022 4:21 AM

mmm, hmmm, and how do you feel about that r52? Thoughts? Prayers?

by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2022 4:24 AM

I saw a guy wrapped in a rainbow flag during the Jan 6 insurrection (can be seen on many videos). This was the right pretending to be liberals invading the Capitol

by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2022 4:25 AM

There seems to be a misunderstanding. We do value our brothers, the Log Cabin Republicans. We have, in fact, arranged trains to carry them to the convention from designated locations and even arranged special shower facilities for them to freshen up when they arrive.

We look forward to welcoming them.

by Anonymousreply 56June 19, 2022 4:26 AM

But we were told by DL trolls that the GOP would never do anything against gays. The law is settled and would never be overturned. Trump was going to live us because he dealt with gays in NYC. The GOP has turned a new leaf.

Blah blah.

The truth has always been the GOP hates us and is coming after our rights.

by Anonymousreply 57June 19, 2022 4:26 AM

Don't worry, as long as Republicans at the top have gay friends, they will always stand with us.

by Anonymousreply 58June 19, 2022 4:29 AM

[quote] But we were told by DL trolls that the GOP would never do anything against gays…

That’s because, in their minds, gays don’t exist. They just have a problem with people who consider paraphiliac same-sex attraction an immutable trait worthy of civil rights protection, rather than a deviant behavior that needs to be cured.

by Anonymousreply 59June 19, 2022 5:02 AM

This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 60June 19, 2022 5:31 AM

Shit, imagine some Trumpista shit gibbon trying to wrap their mind around paraphiliac same-sex attraction. Nah, they just hate gays, along with blacks, Mexicans, the vast majority of women, all non-white immigrants, and that bitch that wouldn't fuck their stupid ugly ass in high school. Don't get them started on that bitch in high school!

by Anonymousreply 61June 19, 2022 5:33 AM

R61 I completely agree with you. I’m just stating the new set of talking points that conservative think tanks are pushing out to their dumber constituents (the majority) to justify their hated of gay people. There will be more and more references to “deviance” and “perversion” in the next few years. They are hoping to dial back to the time when homosexuality was included as a mental illness by the DSM.

by Anonymousreply 62June 19, 2022 6:00 AM

Log Cabin Republicans are self-loathing morons with daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 63June 19, 2022 6:07 AM

[quote]Republicans are being “narrow-minded.”

I'm still laughing over this.

by Anonymousreply 64June 19, 2022 6:10 AM

Millennials are laughing our asses off over these sad cunts

by Anonymousreply 65June 19, 2022 6:13 AM

There will always be a few from any group or minority who have turned bitter and jaded of life, society, and their own group and community having a "burn it all to the ground" traitor mentality, because they never learned to love and accept themselves the way they are (and blaming others for that).

Just look at some of these trolls and haters being all high almighty how they reject gay / LGBT culture, or how it's gay / LGBT Community's fault for not rolling out the red carpet and welcoming them and bending over backwards for them.

And regarding Log Cabin Republicans. Let's be honest here, Stockholm Syndrome, amirite? For some, their obsession with conservatism goes way beyond money and social status.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 19, 2022 6:20 AM

Every gay conservative I've ever known was completely insane. The more time you spend around them the more you see the disconnect. Chilling.

by Anonymousreply 67June 19, 2022 6:25 AM

Ah the glorious schadenfreude! These assholes deserve everything they get. Traitors!

by Anonymousreply 68June 19, 2022 6:26 AM

Republican LGBGTQ+ ???

GOP stands for Get OUT Pussies!

by Anonymousreply 69June 19, 2022 6:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 19, 2022 6:51 AM

For some weird reason I'm remembering that gay men worked as concentration camp guards in Nazi Germany in exchange for reduced physical punishment.

Oh, no reason in particular.

by Anonymousreply 71June 19, 2022 7:43 AM

The Texas GOP did a cost-benefit analysis after accusations of child grooming started spreading like wildfire, and decided to dump Log Cabin under the guise of protecting the Republican party from LGBT members who, despite claiming to be conservative, are nonetheless “trying to subvert family values.”

This sentiment actually gained traction a few months ago when Dave Rubin, an openly gay, rightwing talk show host, announced that he, his husband, and two surrogate moms were expecting twins, and went into graphic detail of how this was accomplished, which grossed out everyone (regardless of political or sexual orientation). It also made him a very public example of how incorrigible even the “best” gays are.

by Anonymousreply 72June 19, 2022 8:01 AM

How can any conservative gay be surprised? When push comes to shove, conservatives will happily backstab their own gays, throw them under the bus, abandon them, sacrifice them, send them to conversion therapy, etc.

Conservative mommies and daddies don't love their gay sons and daughters unconditionally. It's either on mommy and daddy's terms or the gay kids are out on their own.

These gay conservative idiots never learned to stand up for themselves and value self-respect higher than approval from their conservative peers. And as we all have seen, when it comes to conservative gays, money (and social status) can't buy you happiness.

by Anonymousreply 73June 19, 2022 9:20 AM

LCR = Jews for Hitler. You can't fix stupid.

by Anonymousreply 74June 19, 2022 9:26 AM

Word

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 19, 2022 9:48 AM

[quote]Log Cabin Republicans feeling VIOLATED!

Their very favorite (and most likely only) feeling.

by Anonymousreply 76June 19, 2022 9:53 AM

Bunch of useful idiots. And people here have the audacity to attack the Democrat Party.

by Anonymousreply 77June 19, 2022 10:47 AM

What actual use do they serve r77?

by Anonymousreply 78June 19, 2022 10:48 AM

He means that Republicans consider Log Cabin Republicans "useful idiots," r78.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 19, 2022 10:51 AM

But in what way? I can only see the LCR as a subset of idiots in the republican party vast pool of idiots.

by Anonymousreply 80June 19, 2022 10:55 AM

^ Idi Amin

🙄

by Anonymousreply 82June 19, 2022 11:12 AM

Not so funny, actually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 19, 2022 11:17 AM

LCR should be rounded up and sliced to death with a bunch of knives. I'm tired of these traitors.

by Anonymousreply 84June 19, 2022 12:30 PM

They can come work for Madison. I can't do this shit by myself.

by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2022 2:20 PM

Texas Republican party’s new platform calls homosexuality “an abnormal lifestyle choice,” says President Biden "was not legitimately elected," and says Texas students should “learn about the Humanity of the Preborn Child.” @TexasTribune

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2022 2:31 PM

Texas has been anit-American scum for decades, and it's only gotten worse with the Trump effect.

by Anonymousreply 87June 19, 2022 2:40 PM

“ There really isn't a reason for a gay rights organization to exist within the Republican party. Most Republicans are fine with gay marriage, which was the ultimate reason for Log Cabin Republicans to exist in the first place”.

Gay rights organizations can’t exist under the Democratic Party either. It has to be LGBTQ-LMNOP or nothing

Btw this group existed long before same sex marriage was even a major issue that gay and lesbians were concerned about.

by Anonymousreply 88June 19, 2022 3:00 PM

[quote]Most Republicans are fine with gay marriage

False. Support for gay marriage among Republicans has barely breached 50%. And they kept opposition to gay marriage in both the 2020 and 2016 national party platforms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 19, 2022 3:14 PM

For a gay person to agree with these fanatics is like expecting Jews to vote for Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 90June 19, 2022 3:15 PM

Which party supports the slow chemical castration and genital mutilation of prototype gay kids?

by Anonymousreply 91June 19, 2022 3:15 PM

^ For comparison sake, support for gay marriage has been consistently lower among Republicans than support for NOT overturning Roe v. Wade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 19, 2022 3:16 PM

Everything old is new again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 19, 2022 3:19 PM

NOW a warning?

by Anonymousreply 94June 19, 2022 3:25 PM

If you're gay and truly "conservative" - abortion, economic policy, whatever - you're gonna have to be a little more creative and nuanced than just running and joining the Republican party - especially now.

by Anonymousreply 95June 19, 2022 3:25 PM

You’d have to be stupid not to have seen this coming long ago

by Anonymousreply 96June 19, 2022 3:26 PM

Dan Crenshaw was physically assaulted by Right Wing attackers shouting ‘Eyepatch McCain.’ The Log Cabin Republicans were excluded from the Texas GOP event.

When you enable and appease hate, eventually they will always come for you.

by Anonymousreply 97June 19, 2022 3:26 PM

R94 wins this thread. By a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 98June 19, 2022 3:28 PM

"The truth has always been the GOP hates us and is coming after our rights."

And plenty of Dems too, though not coming after our rights (so far).

by Anonymousreply 99June 19, 2022 3:34 PM

R91 You want to talk about choice? Which party supports a rapist's right to father a child with his 12 year old victim?

by Anonymousreply 100June 19, 2022 3:52 PM

^ The GOP could start lining up firing squads to execute gays, and some both sides jackass would STILL come along and insist "but the Dems...."

by Anonymousreply 101June 19, 2022 3:53 PM

Facts

by Anonymousreply 102June 19, 2022 3:56 PM

R99, be quiet and study more dude

by Anonymousreply 103June 19, 2022 3:57 PM

R103, thinks all Dems love him.

by Anonymousreply 104June 19, 2022 3:58 PM

Why don't they just become libertarians? There's no other reason to be a Republican if you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 105June 19, 2022 4:02 PM

They're mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 106June 19, 2022 4:03 PM

[quote]This sentiment actually gained traction a few months ago when Dave Rubin, an openly gay, rightwing talk show host, announced that he, his husband, and two surrogate moms were expecting twins, and went into graphic detail of how this was accomplished, which grossed out everyone (regardless of political or sexual orientation).

That was glorious to watch. Almost as glorious as Caitlyn getting chased out of CPAC to shouts of "freak!" and "Bruce!".

by Anonymousreply 107June 19, 2022 4:09 PM

R104, no one has to love you (and I bet no one does). They just have to protect your rights. You’re a fool and (no one is arguing that) if you think both parties are the same.

by Anonymousreply 108June 19, 2022 4:36 PM

[quote] [R103], thinks all Dems love him.

Not r103, but compared to the Republican Party, yeah, Dems love and support the Gays. Dems push for LGBT protections, the right-wing is pushing for bills that discriminate against members of the LGBT Community and yes, that includes the Gays.

by Anonymousreply 109June 19, 2022 4:46 PM

[quote]You guys have a very unsubtle and non-nuanced view of politics.

Translation: I'm going to act as though other issues that the Republicans focus on are for more important than the legislative attempts to render me unequal. I'm going to pretend Trump (with McConnell pulling the strings) hasn't put into place the mechanism that will make it easier for me to have my rights taken away.

[quote][R103], thinks all Dems love him.

And you think that whichever Dems you're speaking of, have any kind of influence? POINT TO THEM.

It's obvious you're a repugnant "moderate" trying to defend why you would so easily vote for the GOP. I can tell your ilk. You're trying to justify your own hate for people. You're projecting. I can always tell with people like you.

by Anonymousreply 110June 19, 2022 4:49 PM

Mother and dad were so relieved that at least remained Republican when I told them Fernando was more than a roommate. This is the last straw though. I am going to pop the collar of my Izod and have an EXTRA Ramos Fizz at brunch with the Smythe-Willoughbys this morning!

by Anonymousreply 111June 19, 2022 5:16 PM

[quote]This sentiment actually gained traction a few months ago when Dave Rubin, an openly gay, rightwing talk show host, announced that he, his husband, and two surrogate moms were expecting twins

Even as right-wing talk show hosts go, openly gay Dave Rubin, originally an extremely unfunny comedian, is utterly brainless.

by Anonymousreply 112June 19, 2022 5:30 PM

We don’t need special laws protecting gays, women and blacks as there is no discrimination and they are protected by the original intent of the Constitution. As in “all men are created equal” means straight, white American men of property.

by Anonymousreply 113June 19, 2022 5:42 PM

I LOVE the word ilk.

by Anonymousreply 114June 19, 2022 7:50 PM

What did Crenshaw do to be on the right-wingers' shit list?

by Anonymousreply 115June 19, 2022 8:02 PM

What in the world?:

[quote]thinks all Dems love him

Is this the new wingnut spin? "Oh sure, you complain the GOP want you dead, but there are plenty of Dems who don't want to be your friend! Both sides!"

by Anonymousreply 116June 19, 2022 8:36 PM

R115, rabid, but not rabid enough. He's not white nationalist enough. They called him a "globalist RINO." There is nothing that isn't far right about him. He isn't far, far-right which is their issue. He did everything to support Trump's efforts to steal the election but when 1/6 happened. he was a tad critical and that was enough for him to be banished. Everything else, he is far-right.

When you're an idiot who thinks you're a moderate and pulls the "both sides" shit and whines about woke, understand that on the other side is now all far-right and then extreme far right.

by Anonymousreply 117June 19, 2022 8:56 PM

He didn't poke his remaining eye out and let Trump ram his stubby three incher into the socket on January 6-7, R115. Therefore, he is a "RINO" and his legitimate military service, much like McCain's, has been deemed meaningless in comparison to what Trump has done and will do in the reeking cesspool of the MAGAt hivemind.

by Anonymousreply 118June 19, 2022 9:15 PM

R75, seen from outside the USA, what is clear (and truly frightening) is that if not even the Trumps can get the Texas GOP to rescind their decision to oust the LCRs, then the GOP has now fully transformed into a monstrous neoauthoritarian movement. Whoever manages to gain control of this GOP will be able to sweep away democracy as we know it.

This has all the stench of end of empire about it.

by Anonymousreply 119June 19, 2022 10:17 PM

[quote] That was glorious to watch. Almost as glorious as Caitlyn getting chased out of CPAC to shouts of "freak!" and "Bruce!"

My favorite takedown was when Lauren Witzke told Blaire White, “The best thing you can do for us is to grow out your mustache and tell people not to live like you.”

This is exactly why LCRs are considered useful idiots. They are lured into parroting rhetoric that undermines their own rights, while allowing straight Republicans to openly mock and humiliate them, which is basically an affirmation that they deserve it for their “deviancy.” LGBT conservatives will only be accepted if they detransition or convert to a heterosexual identity.

by Anonymousreply 120June 19, 2022 10:37 PM

R119, they even booed Trump when he was with Bill O' Reilly and said he got boosted.

by Anonymousreply 121June 20, 2022 2:09 AM

Isn’t being narrow minded Republicans whole schtick?

by Anonymousreply 122June 20, 2022 3:03 AM

[quote]If you're gay and truly [bold]hate yourself[/bold] you're gonna have to be a little more creative and nuanced than just running and joining the Republican party - especially now.

Fixed your typo, hon.

by Anonymousreply 123June 21, 2022 12:02 AM

It would be amazing if the right-wing sugar daddies who fund Blaire White and Dave Rubins decide to cut off their funds unless they abandon their “abnormal lifestyles.” Imagine the amount of plastic surgery Blaire would have to go through in order to reverse those grossly exaggerated lips and titties. Hopefully Daddy will pay for that too!

by Anonymousreply 124June 21, 2022 1:23 AM

How much $ has Peter Thiel given to these types of people?

by Anonymousreply 125June 21, 2022 1:29 AM
by Anonymousreply 126June 21, 2022 3:35 AM

[quote]Log Cabin Republicans just said it is “shameful” they they are being “excluded” and that Republicans are being “narrow-minded.”

In other news, Log Cabin Rethugs were shocked that water is wet, the sky is blue, and that the sun not only also rises, but does so in the east EVERY DAMN DAY.

by Anonymousreply 127June 21, 2022 3:39 AM

Most of Thiel's money goes to GOP congressional candidates. He's been a major funder of JD Vance who's gone as homophobic as the GOP gets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 21, 2022 2:04 PM

The LCRs helped make this current wave of fascism possible

They are traitor scum

by Anonymousreply 129June 21, 2022 6:38 PM

Log Cabin Republicans are in it because of money. They should by now have realized that having or even donating piles of money isn't going to help buy their way into the zealot GOP's closed circle. NOKD, in action.

by Anonymousreply 130June 21, 2022 6:45 PM

Thiel is worse than any hetero Republican. What a demon. A literal demon.

by Anonymousreply 131June 21, 2022 7:04 PM

Boo-hoo, LCRs. You need to re-read your Big Book of Fables, Honeychiles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 21, 2022 7:31 PM

The game has always been obvious: serve the rich, heart and soul, but throw just enough red meat to the oafs and doofuses (doofi?) to give them something to vote for. For awhile, it looked like gay people, especially gay conservatives, had escaped the red meat category, but alas, the oafs and doofi have now decided otherwise. Accept your role as sacrificial lambs, wingnut homos, or get the hell out of that stupid fucked up party.

by Anonymousreply 133June 21, 2022 7:48 PM

But maybe Madison will find a miracle cure and get his dick back....

by Anonymousreply 134June 21, 2022 7:50 PM

Interesting, how in just a few months, the right has convinced a huge part of the country to hate gays because we're "groomers."

People are sheep.

Never feel comfortable that you have gained any level of true equality

by Anonymousreply 135June 21, 2022 7:55 PM

They need a new banner:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136June 22, 2022 1:30 AM

Thiel’s empire knows no bounds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 22, 2022 10:50 AM

The GOP will keep the Log Cabinettes. Their rich wives need hairdressers, interior decorators and florists.

by Anonymousreply 138June 22, 2022 11:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!