Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ezra Miller is ACCUSED again! A 12 year old non-binary!

Maurix, I am OUT OF CONTROL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 5, 2023 7:48 PM

How strange that the non-binary child referred to Miller as “he”.

LITERAL VIOLENCE

by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2022 5:57 PM

that was oddly written...

by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2022 5:58 PM

Ezra may gave killed and ate a baby, but when you misgender them you disrespect all non-binary people!

by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2022 6:00 PM

Why is this dude so fucked up?

by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2022 6:06 PM

Counting down to Warner Bros. announcing the cancellation of The Flash. 5…4…3…2…

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2022 6:09 PM

I just had an epiphany. There is exactly zero chance that everyone in all of these articles 'correctly' 'genders' all of these they/thems. Zero chance. So, articles are changing things that they are attributing as quotes. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2022 6:10 PM

He must have a sixth sense for sniffing out every nonbinary 12-year-old in a hundred mile radius.

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2022 6:13 PM

[Quote] “I’ve talked extensively with your child, and they have a lot of power to them. At one point, you’re going to realize that you don’t have any control over them anymore.

Hmm. How do you feel about your parent(s), Ezra?

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2022 6:14 PM

Themses is in the deep lady boi shit now.

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2022 6:16 PM

[Quote] They say Miller proceeded to turn to the mother, who dresses Goth, and accused her of being a witch and a vampire, repeatedly yelling at her, “Do you want to drink my blood? Do you!?” Miller then came back to the child and allegedly began pestering them with compliments—at one point moving their chair closer to them, uncomfortably hugging them and touching their hips, requesting that they add the actor on Instagram, and telling the child—who expressed their interest in horses—that they would acquire several horses and the child could help them care for the herd on their Vermont farm.

It makes little sense that the parent stayed around for the hugging and hip touching to even happen. I've no doubt that Ezra is mentally ill but what reasonable parent wouldn't be out the door as soon as they saw that he was armed?

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2022 6:16 PM

This guy (Miller) is a POS and it's starting to look like he's a child molester.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2022 6:19 PM

r10 flattery will apparently get one anywhere...

[quote] the mother, who dresses Goth, and accused her of being a witch and a vampire, repeatedly yelling at her, “Do you want to drink my blood? Do you!?

She really should have waited until he acquired the neverland ranch first.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2022 6:20 PM

What parent brings their 11 year old to kick it with mostly strangers?

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2022 6:21 PM

[quote]what reasonable parent wouldn't be out the door as soon as they saw that he was armed?

One who was afraid he would use the gun, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2022 6:22 PM

We Need to Talk About Ezra...

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2022 6:23 PM

[quote]what reasonable parent wouldn't be out the door as soon as they saw that he was armed?

The obvious conclusion is the parent is unfit.

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2022 6:23 PM

r13 Look into the modern culture and history of the tribe, frankly of most recognized indigenous groups. . . and particularly in regards to child abuse and sex crimes. . . and you can match that up with the stereotypes of alcoholism and other addictions. Though, the only acceptable ones to discuss are the traveller variety. So, just put a tab on this and save it for missing indigenous women day when we claim that the sole cause is truckers and you can wear a reclaimed red ribbon.

by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2022 6:30 PM

At this point, the Ezra Miller saga feels like it should be narrated by Stefon: "This story has everything: non-binary tweens, Rastafarian Parcheesi, Goth moms, and just wait because there might be a special guest appearance by Greta Thunberg."

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2022 6:30 PM

I’ve noticed there’s an epidemic of predatory, older men who adopt non-binary identities and apply makeup, much in the way Michael Jackson feminized himself and adopted a childlike voice to appear non-threatening.

These creeps work hard to ingratiate themselves to kids and teens, typically“mentoring” them and encouraging their NB identities, under the delusion that “they/thems” with a huge age gap, who hang out together are more socially acceptable than grown-ass men hanging out with young teens.

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2022 6:45 PM

This is the downstairs neighbor. No Manson vibes here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2022 6:48 PM

Sorry. That's the neighbor's friend.

by Anonymousreply 21June 16, 2022 6:53 PM

[quote]telling the child—who expressed their interest in horses—that they would acquire several horses and the child could help them care for the herd on their Vermont farm.

How very Elon Musk of them.

by Anonymousreply 22June 16, 2022 7:02 PM

So he was accused of abuse by a 12 yo. The parent's left a kid alone in a room with Ezra for what reason? And if they were in the same room, why would they let the "abuse" continue? Do they want to be a part of a story? Do they want money? It's very strange.

by Anonymousreply 23June 16, 2022 7:03 PM

Ah, the Ezra fangirls trying to blame the parents. How R Kelly of them

by Anonymousreply 24June 16, 2022 7:06 PM

R24, yes. You can wow a parent with celebrity and money (and a gun) but you don’t have a license to abuse a child.

by Anonymousreply 25June 16, 2022 7:10 PM

Your move, Warner Bros.

by Anonymousreply 26June 16, 2022 7:23 PM

Predators have a knack for finding children with parents who are going to look the other way for whatever reason until it’s too late.

by Anonymousreply 27June 16, 2022 7:24 PM

How odd this all is

by Anonymousreply 28June 16, 2022 10:23 PM

r29 mental health condition + hard drugs.

I'm still guessing an anxiety related disorder of some kind plus chemically induced psychosis.

His antics continue to have the stir of neurotic...nervous energy of someone forcing themselves to perform.

But attorneys will likely try to claim he's schizo affective, if and when he's caught.

by Anonymousreply 29June 17, 2022 12:58 AM

[quote]Predators have a knack for finding children with parents who are going to look the other way for whatever reason until it’s too late.

Yes, they are experts at grooming parents as well.

by Anonymousreply 30June 17, 2022 1:17 AM

They sho is uglee.

by Anonymousreply 31June 17, 2022 1:20 AM

Predators go for parents who are busy or neglectful or gain the trust of the parents by having a position like a youth minister, scout leader or sports coach. Michael Jackson just had wealth and celebrity and found greedy-ass parents he could buy.

by Anonymousreply 32June 17, 2022 1:25 AM

Yeah that Flash movie is definitely done. They should just cut him out and reshoot it with someone.

Nothing will blow over for a child predator.

by Anonymousreply 33June 17, 2022 1:26 AM

Not a fan, but Bill Murray was "cancelled" for a hell of a lot less than this.

by Anonymousreply 34June 17, 2022 1:36 AM

Oh, and Tokata is now known as "Gibson." JFC. Can't tell the players without a scorecard.

by Anonymousreply 35June 17, 2022 1:38 AM

"I’ve noticed there’s an epidemic of predatory, older men who adopt non-binary identities and apply makeup, much in the way Michael Jackson feminized himself and adopted a childlike voice to appear non-threatening."

LOL, Republicans use these grooming lies against all LGBT people, including gays. The vast majority of abusers are hetero men, not non-binary people or trans people or gays. This "epidemic" exists in your mind, a handful of cases is not an epidemic

by Anonymousreply 36June 17, 2022 2:26 AM

[quote]Tensions began brewing when the mother says she mentioned doing some traveling recently with “her tribe” of people, leading Miller to snap at her and accuse her of cultural appropriation.

OK, that made me laugh.

So Ezra is non-binary, the 12-year-old is nonbinary, and the Native American girl is nonbinary transgender. What ARE the odds?

by Anonymousreply 37June 17, 2022 2:33 AM

r32 the parents and surrounding players are well known as attention whores, too. They've been given a pass as "activists" so, they're a favorite of celebs and politicians because they have the stereotypical names and have no moral qualms about wearing regalia for photo shoots and 'adopting' pretendians or selling unofficial membership.

given the time period... the cync in me would suggest they're most upset that they lost their meal ticket. So no doubt you'll quickly see another celeb to come into the picture and take the same kind of hold that frees them of any public agency or basic responsibilities to prove they're not like the other celebs. And, the process will repeat over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 38June 17, 2022 2:53 AM

Is it a boy non-binary or a girl non-binary?

by Anonymousreply 39June 17, 2022 2:54 AM

[quote] the cync in me would suggest they're most upset that they lost their meal ticket.

I agree-- to an extent. I think I must have posted in a different thread, but it seems to me that the parents had planned to use Miller to publicize their cause and then lost control of the situation. I can believe they are worried about their daughter. But they gave her permission to travel with him at least at first. Now that she's eighteen, it's going to be very difficult for them to do anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 40June 17, 2022 3:03 AM

Ok he is definitely a freak but so is “Goth mom”. Once you know this person has an unsettling vibe, then screams at you, then shows you a weapon, your job as a parent is to MAKE SURE this person never interacts with your child again. Cut that bullshit out of your life immediately.

by Anonymousreply 41June 17, 2022 3:04 AM

R10, Ezra isn’t mentally ill.

He’s a dangerous pedophile grooming kids and parents of the kids he targets, while pretending to be mentally ill for plausible deniability.

This is more in line with Michael Jackson’s schtick, than Jeffrey Epstein’s schtick.

by Anonymousreply 42June 17, 2022 6:35 AM

[quote]So Ezra is non-binary, the 12-year-old is nonbinary, and the Native American girl is nonbinary transgender. What ARE the odds?

They is the patron saint of confused adolescence.

by Anonymousreply 43June 17, 2022 6:53 AM

[quote]Is it a boy non-binary or a girl non-binary?

It is a girl. Seems like they are straight non binary pedo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 17, 2022 7:45 AM

This didn’t age well…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 17, 2022 8:00 AM

I hope they can the whole fucking film and throw this cunt in jail.

by Anonymousreply 46June 17, 2022 8:36 AM

LOL @ R45.

by Anonymousreply 47June 17, 2022 10:02 AM

[quote]LOL, Republicans use these grooming lies against all LGBT people, including gays. The vast majority of abusers are hetero men, not non-binary people or trans people or gays.

Enbies and trans women usually ARE heterosexual men. How convenient they now have yet another “non threatening” label to hide behind.

by Anonymousreply 48June 17, 2022 11:50 AM

They should recast Flash with another actor, reshoot every scene that includes the main character, and score the whole movie with songs by Better Than Ezra.

by Anonymousreply 49June 17, 2022 2:11 PM

Find another actor tht looks like Miller. Save what you can and reshoot the rest.

by Anonymousreply 50June 17, 2022 2:17 PM

R49 Christopher Plummer is available.

by Anonymousreply 51June 17, 2022 2:27 PM

I’m gonna guess he suffers from schizoaffective disorder and self-medicates with a lot of drugs. He’s a fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 52June 17, 2022 2:39 PM

[quote]Miller proceeded to turn to the mother, who dresses Goth, and accused her of being a witch and a vampire, repeatedly yelling at her, “Do you want to drink my blood? Do you!?”

"You guys are about to miss some severely hot fag-on-Goth action."

by Anonymousreply 53June 17, 2022 2:45 PM

Frankly they all sound nuts.

by Anonymousreply 54June 17, 2022 2:50 PM

[Quote] Ezra isn’t mentally ill. He’s a dangerous pedophile grooming kids and parents of the kids he targets, while pretending to be mentally ill for plausible deniability. This is more in line with Michael Jackson’s schtick, than Jeffrey Epstein’s schtick.

Ezra brings way too much attention to himself. He is indeed mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 55June 17, 2022 3:25 PM

So he's just that weird kind of mentally ill where it only showed up once he was rich and famous? No instances of it when he was barely known doing indie films, only when he became known for superhero films and the Potter franchise. Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 56June 17, 2022 8:08 PM

Who gets schizoaffective disorder? The condition usually begins in the late teens or early adulthood, up to age 30.

Ezra Miller/Age 29 years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 17, 2022 8:15 PM

R57, it's rare, though, for serious mental illness to manifest when someone is 29. If he was to keep it in check earlier, as R56 notes, it's likelier that this is the result of heavy drug use. I'd also note that he has acted rationally to all of this by vanishing.

by Anonymousreply 58June 17, 2022 8:55 PM

The uncle said he was heavily smoking weed and ket together.

by Anonymousreply 59June 17, 2022 8:58 PM

r58- I agree however , he's been acting crazy for like, 5 years now. I personally think he's just an entitled asshole with an over abundance of drugs and money but I suppose mental illness is a possibility. But, he's also still an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 60June 17, 2022 9:03 PM

I'm not entirely sure wearing weird outfits to ComicCon belongs on the same continuum as grooming preteens

by Anonymousreply 61June 17, 2022 9:05 PM

He has had bouts of “odd” public behavior in varying degrees for years. Certain mental illnesses, including schizoaffective disorder manifest at different times during late adolescence to adulthood. And the use of drugs, particularly depressants like alcohol, can mask manic episodes.

My ex-partner did not exhibit classic bipolar symptoms and receive that diagnosis until he was 39, which is considered quite late. He was an alcoholic for several years prior, and in retrospect was probably hypomanic at times for many years, which doesn’t meet the standard bipolar symptoms in measure of degree.

by Anonymousreply 62June 17, 2022 9:15 PM

When Ezra was at their highest moment, the devil came for them.

by Anonymousreply 63June 18, 2022 1:08 AM

The hallmark of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder is changes in cognition, decreased verbal output and decreased ability to reason/think abstractly. Hard to memorize lines for a movie with those illnesses.

He is a drug addict, child groomer and has severe personality disorder - Axis II, cluster B.

by Anonymousreply 64June 18, 2022 1:16 AM

They can use idiot boards.

by Anonymousreply 65June 18, 2022 1:18 AM

He can be both mentally I’ll and a pedophile

by Anonymousreply 66June 18, 2022 1:23 AM

18-25 is when schizophrenia manifests itself.

by Anonymousreply 67June 18, 2022 1:31 AM

[quote]decreased verbal output

Well that rules it out then

by Anonymousreply 68June 18, 2022 1:32 AM

Biden will pardon him, he's Trans.

by Anonymousreply 69June 18, 2022 1:37 AM

The police are vewy vewy devilish!

by Anonymousreply 70June 18, 2022 2:22 AM

I think if you do too many drugs, or the wrong kind of drugs combined, you can give yourself mental disorders that weren't there before, or were subdued. The drugs can either bring them out or create them as they often create permanent changes in how your brain functions. So if his fame brought him a lot of money, and he used it for drugs and hanging around the wrong people, it would have compounded the problem.

And any latent desires he had - such as pedophilia or pederasty (or whatever his deal is) - can be given power if there are people willing to indulge them. Sexual stuff like that functions like a drug. You can be perfectly level headed for maybe 30 minutes after an orgasm, but then the sexual desire builds back up again and your brain will justify all sorts of things (I'm speaking from the perspective of seeing people with sexual fetishes or paraphilias indulge those interests, it just gets more and more extreme over time).

Since he is a nonbinary, we already know he's an extreme narcissist, and those sorts of mental disorders usually come attached to others, as people earlier in this thread have said.

by Anonymousreply 71June 18, 2022 8:02 PM

So far it seems he is not a pederast, he was after girls.

by Anonymousreply 72June 19, 2022 8:47 AM

He looks so fucking EVIL. It’s the eyes. I wouldn’t be surprised if the cunt had Antisocial Personality Disorder, which is basically the scientific diagnosis for being an evil psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 73June 19, 2022 8:59 AM

^^He used those eyes to great effect in this film… scared the hell out of me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 19, 2022 9:17 AM

So everybody's non-binary now?

by Anonymousreply 75June 19, 2022 9:31 AM

His eyes look demented.

by Anonymousreply 76June 19, 2022 9:41 AM

^ Lookism

by Anonymousreply 77June 19, 2022 9:48 AM

I seriously doubt Ezra is non-binary now. Seems to be a cover to appear non-threading to people? If that’s the case then he definitely has sociopathic tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 78June 19, 2022 9:53 AM

There are no such things as "real non-binary" "real trans with intact genitals" vs.

(when it comes to criminal/violent/problematic individuals, we drop them with) "they were not real - nb/trans/etc - ; these cis men stole the poor oppressed trans/nb identity to do their crime, nothing to do with trans/nb!".

When pro-LGBTQIA+ people insist that other trans and nbs with the same body type as Ezra (XY males with dicks, regardless of the existence of makeup, dress, long hair, artificial breasts) are real trans and nb, then Ezra should be 100% valid trans and nonbinary too, in their eyes. Or all others are fake, just like Ezra. Pick one.

by Anonymousreply 79June 19, 2022 10:13 AM

Will they go to a man's prison or a woman's prison?

by Anonymousreply 80June 19, 2022 10:57 AM

R79 is right. There's no such thing as "true trans" or "real non-binary." Both are people pretending to be something they aren't in order to make themselves feel better. However, there are different levels of sincerity and belief amongst these people. I don't think Ezra is even a tiny bit sincere.

by Anonymousreply 81June 19, 2022 11:21 AM

R80 Hope it is not juvenile female prison.

by Anonymousreply 82June 19, 2022 11:33 AM

What is it with all these predator Jewish men? It’s the pink elephant in the room. Is it cultural? Do they grow up feeling like the outsider and the minute they get power they feel entitled? Jesus Christ, the list of them is a mile long now. For every gentile accused there are 10 Jews. Keep it in your pants, guys. Fuck. They all seem mentally ill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 19, 2022 11:40 AM

I think Ezra is on drugs. Either the drugs triggered mental illness or it’s drugs, period.

by Anonymousreply 84June 19, 2022 11:41 AM

R83 There are quite a few famous Jewish men who seems to be into kiddies, mainly girls, but Bryan Singer does contribute to diversity. Even my beloved Woody Allen, God if the allegations are true, he is the worst, a real pedophile. The others, like Polansky and Miller and singer are not into prepubescent kids.

But to be honest, look at all the Catholic priests, seems that they are the worst. And Afro Americans have their fair share, Michael Jackson was a real pedophile, then RKelly and a string of Hip hop musician and producers abusing teenage boys and girls.

by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2022 12:00 PM

Michael Jackson, R. Kelly, Bill Cosby, Jimmy Savile, countless Catholic priests…not Jewish

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2022 12:00 PM

Right R86, if I was a father, I would never let my child near Catholic church neither near hip hop musicians and producers nor Hollywood filmmakers.

by Anonymousreply 87June 19, 2022 12:05 PM

I heart r63

by Anonymousreply 88June 19, 2022 12:14 PM

R 63, Maybe we should Jabba, whoops meant Jada have Ezra at the Red Table. With or without the kids??

by Anonymousreply 89June 19, 2022 12:54 PM

DL really is a cesspit.

by Anonymousreply 90June 19, 2022 3:49 PM

ephebophilia

by Anonymousreply 91June 19, 2022 3:53 PM

[quote] Counting down to Warner Bros. announcing the cancellation of The Flash. 5…4…3…2…

They can’t cancel it. It affects all the films that come after it, films that are already shot. They have no choice but to release it.

by Anonymousreply 92June 20, 2022 10:31 AM

Ezra will be the new face of the looney child abusing tranny brigade.

by Anonymousreply 93June 20, 2022 10:31 AM

How long before we head that he was in cahoots with Jeffrey Epstein or Harvey Winstein?

by Anonymousreply 94June 20, 2022 10:33 AM

What the heck is that hand gesture in the photo at OP?!

by Anonymousreply 95June 20, 2022 12:51 PM

The latest I've heard about Flash is that the studio is hoping nothing more or worse happens with Miller between now and 2023. In the best-case scenario, they can release the movie to theaters as is and hope good reviews/word of mouth and interest in the character will make a hit of it, despite the toxic reputation of the lead actor. In the worst-case scenario, they're going to dump the movie on HBO Max as a "write-down."

Either way, they're done with Ezra Miller.

by Anonymousreply 96June 20, 2022 1:06 PM

They should digitally replace him in the film.

by Anonymousreply 97June 20, 2022 1:27 PM

[quote]They can’t cancel it. It affects all the films that come after it, films that are already shot. They have no choice but to release it.

I miss the good old days of standalone movies.

by Anonymousreply 98June 20, 2022 6:18 PM

I miss the days without "universes" where different things happen depending on the brand.

by Anonymousreply 99June 20, 2022 8:11 PM

dead yet ?

by Anonymousreply 100June 20, 2022 8:12 PM

Ezra should start a Cult of Nonbinaries, culminating in a Jonestown-type event.

by Anonymousreply 101June 20, 2022 8:15 PM

R101 The Heavens Gate Cult beat them to it.

by Anonymousreply 102June 20, 2022 8:19 PM

I wish there was just one thread. this is the mother. her little one is in the room playing on a stripper pole while mom films this video. she's saying all the accusations about underage grooming are coming from her ex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 24, 2022 1:50 AM

[quote] this is the mother. her little one is in the room playing on a stripper pole while mom films this video

I mean I'm not clicking on that. But by Ezra's current level of damage control that's pretty believable.

by Anonymousreply 104June 24, 2022 1:57 AM

^ How high & how dick is this woman. And the caseworker from Vermont Social Services signed off on this. Let the kids stay with this sick bitch & Ezra. Guess money talks even in Bernie's blissful paradise Vermont. Shameful. Shame on Vermont Social services.

by Anonymousreply 105June 24, 2022 2:00 AM

I will spare you mom's stripping video. Dad's a piece of crap for real though, lots of arrests for domestic violence.

by Anonymousreply 106June 24, 2022 2:02 AM

also, unless the weapons were out when the social worker was there, there's ZERO chance children who are clean, not bleeding and fed are being taken away from anyone let alone a (presumably) biracial woman and a themby.

by Anonymousreply 107June 24, 2022 2:04 AM

Ezra preying on the sick. How perfect. Suppose rescuing young kids to groom easier than growing his own.

Seems like many depraved folk are hiding under the Trans, queer, non-binary banner. They are helping to bring all this gender stuff to a close. Soon it will be anytime a Trans, queer, non-binary spout off, all people will have to say is: "I have 2 words for you, Ezra Miller."

by Anonymousreply 108June 24, 2022 2:07 AM

Tried to watch the video, had to shut it off after the tenth “literally”and her whining about her allegedly abusive ex telling her to shop at Walmart. Quelle horreur!

by Anonymousreply 109June 24, 2022 2:17 AM

[quote]Soon it will be anytime a Trans, queer, non-binary spout off, all people will have to say is: "I have 2 words for you, Ezra Miller."

Wouldn't that be just like claiming anytime a gay man spouts off, all people will have to say is: "I have 2 words for you, Jeffrey Dahmer"?

by Anonymousreply 110June 24, 2022 2:20 AM

Did they ever locate him? His decline is spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 111June 24, 2022 2:28 AM

Oh shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 24, 2022 2:31 AM

He’s a mess. The FBI are going to raid his farm.

by Anonymousreply 113June 24, 2022 2:47 AM

Just wanted OP to know I keep thinking of "Maurix, I am out of control!" & laughing.

by Anonymousreply 114June 25, 2022 5:08 PM

Bunp

by Anonymousreply 115July 22, 2022 11:22 PM

I wish he’d drop off the face of planet Earth.

by Anonymousreply 116July 22, 2022 11:24 PM

What a shame, I always thought he was kinda cute and sexy despite his ugly big feet. That said he's disgusting and mentally ill and a predator. I felt sick vibes from him after reading his interviews that were word salad drivel and his mention of that farm with his "polycule" seemed bizarre. Now learning it was a cult, I'm not shocked.

The gender identity stuff always seem creepy to me especially since young kids go online and learn about these labels. They interact with older people online who teach them this stuff and influence their impressionable minds. I don't understand how they can call gays "groomers" and not some of the predatory people in the nonbinary and trans community who encourage transitioning and gender ideology. I'm not trying to be transphobic because most trans people are fine and keep to themselves. But there's a lot of perverts in their community who are hiding in plain sight. Luckily there's many trans people who are speaking up (of course the media suppresses them).

by Anonymousreply 117July 22, 2022 11:32 PM

Where is he?

by Anonymousreply 118July 23, 2022 12:06 AM

Wow this story has really been buried.

by Anonymousreply 119July 23, 2022 1:25 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 23, 2022 2:42 AM

It’s hard to feel bad for her. I wish Ezra Miller would groom me and take me away with him.

by Anonymousreply 121July 23, 2022 3:52 AM

Does anyone seriously use "they" to address it?

This is going to fuck up my control of the English language!

by Anonymousreply 122July 23, 2022 4:33 AM

R121 you’re welcome to him/it.

by Anonymousreply 123July 23, 2022 8:34 AM

R121 Plot twist: He will and then make you nibble on his toes.

by Anonymousreply 124July 23, 2022 8:55 AM

I’d nibble on his toes if it meant getting that dick

by Anonymousreply 125July 23, 2022 2:43 PM

R125 Are you really sure?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126July 23, 2022 3:54 PM

No consequences for all the shit he's done.

by Anonymousreply 127January 5, 2023 7:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!