Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The LIES guys tell on the APPS

Their age - You’re not 45… Your entire face is melting off.. Try 60

HIV status - oops you forgot to add this to your VERY detailed profile

Relationship status

Dick size

Race/ethnicity - We all know mixed means black.. Black guys are fucking hot just own it.

by Anonymousreply 105June 22, 2022 4:36 PM

They are not lies. The are enhancements.

by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2022 7:04 PM

Lol. I don’t why black guys do that, especially when you have dark skin and kinky hair. It screams self hate, which is a massive turn off.

by Anonymousreply 2June 15, 2022 7:07 PM

R2 I agree 100%! Some black eyes are so cute. Own it and be proud.

by Anonymousreply 3June 15, 2022 7:12 PM

R3 Black guys .. not black eyes lol

by Anonymousreply 4June 15, 2022 7:13 PM

"Friendly and outgoing - no hangups here. Like guys from all walks of life as long as they take care of themselves. My interests include meeting new people, craft whiskey and beach walks with my dog"

Translation:

"Prisspot scene queen trying to butch it up and seem like a regular guy even though my mental health is currently less stable than Ukrainian borders. Will flake on you twice and then pretend like we never spoke when accidentally running into you at Trader Joe's."

by Anonymousreply 5June 15, 2022 7:17 PM

R5 lmfao! Spot on!

by Anonymousreply 6June 15, 2022 7:35 PM

Their weight ex. 205 = 240

by Anonymousreply 7June 15, 2022 8:19 PM

Here's a recent picture of me = it was taken 10 years and 20 pounds ago

by Anonymousreply 8June 15, 2022 8:23 PM

Im cuddly = obese shut in

by Anonymousreply 9June 15, 2022 8:29 PM

Would it not be easier to list the truths guys tell on apps? Here, I'll go:

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2022 8:32 PM

Straight acting , completely masculine, seeking same only = screaming queen looking for a soul sistuh to bump pussies.

by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2022 8:41 PM

R11 Had this happen way too many times to count

by Anonymousreply 12June 15, 2022 8:46 PM

I'm bi = totally gay

by Anonymousreply 13June 15, 2022 8:47 PM

Love sports, the outdoors, fishing, my truck, rugged guys, camping etc. etc..

Yawn! I still don’t wanna fuck you

by Anonymousreply 14June 15, 2022 8:47 PM

Im a total top - ya sure

by Anonymousreply 15June 15, 2022 8:49 PM

I'm not on Apps - but would I lie for sex? You bet I would.

by Anonymousreply 16June 15, 2022 11:09 PM

It's all well and good until SwimJock8+ shows up and he's two tons of bear fun, R16

by Anonymousreply 17June 15, 2022 11:21 PM

Whenever men have something like "be kind to one another" on their profiles, you can guarantee that guy is a douche.

by Anonymousreply 18June 15, 2022 11:56 PM

R10 Uh excuse me sir you forgot to list the cardinal truth:

"No fems no fats no Azns"

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2022 12:02 AM

The most important stuff is what they leave out.

No age = he’s over 50 (and ashamed of it)

No shirtless pic = he’s either fat or scrawny

Missing height and/or weight = ditto

by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2022 12:07 AM

As a true 5'10" with a preference for taller guys it's always amazing how brazenly men will lie about their height on apps.

by Anonymousreply 21June 16, 2022 12:13 AM

Post a pic with a cap on = bald headed

by Anonymousreply 22June 16, 2022 12:24 AM

The issue with apps. I will forever be grateful I came of age and met my husband before apps took over. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to meet someone now.

by Anonymousreply 23June 16, 2022 12:29 AM

Same r23.

by Anonymousreply 24June 16, 2022 12:40 AM

Their perceived gender! 🤬

by Anonymousreply 25June 16, 2022 1:55 AM

I’m 57. I list my real age. I like guys around my age, give or take a few years. It seems the other similarly aged guys have shaved 20 years off their listed age. Ditto some “40 year olds.” Like, you’re at least 70, or you’ve lead the roughest life imaginable. Teeth and skin hold no secrets. I asked one guy I’d been chatting with what his real age was. He insisted he was 54. His baked bean teeth and decrepit hands suggested otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 26June 16, 2022 3:34 AM

R26 It’s sad that people are in total denial. I’m 37 & cool with getting older. Jeez people.

by Anonymousreply 27June 16, 2022 3:46 AM

there's a guy near me who's been 45 for about 5 years

by Anonymousreply 28June 16, 2022 7:59 AM

R5 LMAO! Vicious but true.

by Anonymousreply 29June 16, 2022 2:22 PM

BLM Trans lives matter

by Anonymousreply 30June 16, 2022 6:07 PM

You don't have to be trans or black to support black people and trans people. How is that a lie?

by Anonymousreply 31June 16, 2022 6:12 PM

Lighten up. Its called sarcasm.

As in they 1) probably don’t really care and/or 2) are just doing performative virtue signalling.

by Anonymousreply 32June 16, 2022 6:15 PM

Republicans think anyone who doesn't share their hateful views is virtue signaling

by Anonymousreply 33June 16, 2022 7:08 PM

No. People who actually care about human rights and you know, DO something about it, roll their eyes at people who yes “virtue signal” like that whether on a Grindr profile or a corporate logo.

by Anonymousreply 34June 16, 2022 7:22 PM

"Virtue signaling" is a Republican talking point. People who actually care about human rights aren't voting GOP

by Anonymousreply 35June 16, 2022 7:49 PM

My experience is guys with blank profiles especially in University towns are usually the hottest. If they contact you it’s because they’re comfortable sending you a pic and wanna hook up.

by Anonymousreply 36June 16, 2022 7:55 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 37June 16, 2022 8:25 PM

When these lies and deceptions start to be a problem its a sign that you have little value left on the meat market (if you ever had any). Young healthy optimistic dynamic good-looking people find each other easily with very little bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 38June 16, 2022 8:46 PM

R38 Exactly however if you live in the middle of nowhere your options are limited.

by Anonymousreply 39June 16, 2022 9:52 PM

There is not ideal solution for that R39.

If you can't get laid on an ap, time to leave the ap. Sad. Find a dating ap or get out in society and try to meet people in real life. Aps encourage a passivity in old folks. They cling to their delusions and falsehoods for 10 15 20 years, unfucked, unloved, unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 40June 16, 2022 9:57 PM

R40 Wow couldn’t have said it better myself. I joined as many clubs & teams as I could when I moved to Columbus. I met a ton of people. I’m also very extroverted so I might be a little bit easier for folks like me. I think people get stuck in a loop. It’s definitely sad when you say guys in their 50s cruising the apps.

by Anonymousreply 41June 16, 2022 10:30 PM

That's a blanket statement. Daddies in their 50s can do well on aps so that's not sad. I have former fuckbuddies now in their 50s and they still have value on the meat market. They are handsome fit tops with big meat. So good for them. But they lie about their age. 56 is 48 forever. The guys who hook up with them, they aren't stupid. They just go with the role play because the guy is mature is hung and will give them a dick down.

by Anonymousreply 42June 16, 2022 10:44 PM

One of the original hook-up sites, A4A, doesn't update your age automatically. I have to remember to update my profile so as not to be like some of the guys I've seen there with the same "recent" picture and age 34 for the last 25 years. I don't really care how old someone is -if they're hot, they're hot. You can be 19 and totally unappealing, or 70 and rocking muscles that anyone would envy. Bottom line: your profile is how you "sell" yourself on the meat market. If you ever expect to meet up with anyone it had better be pretty accurate, or you'll be left high and dry.

by Anonymousreply 43June 16, 2022 11:07 PM

[quote]or you’ve lead the roughest life imaginable.

Almost as rough as not knowing the difference between lead and led.

by Anonymousreply 44June 16, 2022 11:23 PM

HOT daddies can do well....but no one wants to hook up with a chubby 60-year-old bottom

by Anonymousreply 45June 16, 2022 11:24 PM

I had a friend that aged like Ralph Macchio. He looked 29 at 45. Seriously this guy fucked every guy 18-23 well into his late 40s.

by Anonymousreply 46June 16, 2022 11:31 PM

Not a lie, but a turnoff. Guys who msg you at some point when you’re away from the app then the second you come back on msg you again as you are reading their message. Creeps me the hell out, even if they are hot.

by Anonymousreply 47June 16, 2022 11:32 PM

R47 yes creepy. 9/10 they are unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 48June 16, 2022 11:43 PM

r23

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 16, 2022 11:51 PM

I have never understood why some guys omit the HIV status section on Grindr if they are truly negative. Laziness?

by Anonymousreply 50June 17, 2022 12:04 AM

R50 They think they’re being clever and sneaky when we all know their poz.

by Anonymousreply 51June 17, 2022 12:42 AM

Or, if they are young, R50 and R51, it is often that they just don't see HIV as a big deal. They have no concept of HIV/AIDS epidemic...

by Anonymousreply 52June 17, 2022 1:38 AM

R51 Their poz what? Their poz who?

by Anonymousreply 53June 17, 2022 6:23 AM

I don’t list my status (I’m negative and on PrEP) because I’m old and still think it’s something you’re supposed to talk about, not just have as a checkbox. But now I wonder if everyone assumes I’m positive. I don’t actually care what most guys on the apps think about my status, and sometimes it comes up in chats, and I’ll tell them I’m negative and on PrEP. I’d feel weird changing it at this point-like it would seem I’m just there for a quick hookup (which sometimes I am, but sometimes I just like talking to strangers).

Not a lie, but I swear at least 4 guys that have chatted me up recently on scruff were either call center employees posting from a script or that google AI that became sentient. Just off in some way, like all-American guy-next-doorsy types but English isn’t their first language or they were just recently activated chatbots. I would have said 5, but after chatting with one guy for a while he asked me if it was ok that he was Norwegian and still had an accent. Which I thought was kinda cute actually. I don’t know if other guys have told him Norway is a BIG turn off or what, but it’s certainly ok with me.

by Anonymousreply 54June 17, 2022 7:00 AM

I have a several months virtual boyfriend in Venezuela. He's so young and lovely and sweet. I flew him to visit me in May. But his plane had a Karen incident and was turned around in flight back to Caracas. 😢 After he helps his family with the harvest he's coming back. I'm helping them build a vegetable stand. It's the least I can do. He knows my real age 73 (look 57) and poz status and he he likes mature men. I buy his PREP for him because its so expensive in Venezuela.

by Anonymousreply 55June 17, 2022 9:07 AM

What was that new york er cartoon back when where a dog says to another, On the internet noone knows you're a dog

by Anonymousreply 56June 17, 2022 9:32 AM

Agreed re guys lying about their ethnicity. It seems silly when they have photos.

I've seen a few clearly mixed guys say they're white. Why be ashamed of it? Would you really wanna go with a guy who says 'whites only' anyway?

by Anonymousreply 57June 17, 2022 9:51 AM

R57 I’ve had dark skin black guys reach out to me with mixed in their profile. Like wtf! You look stupid

by Anonymousreply 58June 17, 2022 10:33 AM

I'm the exact opposite I actually undersell myself in my profile, I'd rather the guy be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 59June 17, 2022 10:47 AM

Here’s one I get from time to time, when see a previous hookup who’s back on the app with a new profile, but the same pictures:

Me: “Hey, remember back in June, we met up at _____ and, did _____ and _____?”

Them: “Sorry Man, you must have me confused with someone else. We’ve never met.”

Grindr amnesia, I call it.

by Anonymousreply 60June 17, 2022 11:28 AM

R54, sorry but that is a weird mentality to have about listing hiv status (which is fundamentally an “either / or” thing) on a Grindr profile - if you are indeed neg I see no reason why you would not just list it. Otherwise most other guys would very reasonably assume you are poz.

by Anonymousreply 61June 17, 2022 1:44 PM

R55 No fool like an old fool.

by Anonymousreply 62June 17, 2022 4:09 PM

The lies predate the apps. Back when we used to use the personal ads at the back of the Advocate I traded letters with a guy and then phone numbers. We chatted a few times, and finally decided to meet. We hadn't traded pictures, so we gave each other descriptions. He said: "I'm pretty tall, and fit because I work out four or five times a week at the gym. I'm Belgian." Lo and behold, I was approached by a very short, very fat, black guy with a recognizable voice. I said I didn't recognize him from his description, and he became defensive. He DID work our four or five times a week -only he just started last week. And he WAS born in Belgium -his father was stationed there in the army... You can "identify" however you wish -but when you give your description so that someone can pick you out of a crowd you need to be a bit more objective.

by Anonymousreply 63June 17, 2022 6:37 PM

Apps have ruined the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 64June 17, 2022 8:46 PM

No, they haven't

by Anonymousreply 65June 17, 2022 8:47 PM

I'm with R64. Since we started connecting online, we've stopped connecting in person. Gay bars and clubs are shutting down left and right. Between the apps and greater general social acceptance they aren't needed so much. There are very few gay spaces left. (One reason I love gay cruises.)

by Anonymousreply 66June 17, 2022 9:29 PM

He was 37 and a handsome black fit gentleman, top and well hung, and his address was 1185 Park Avenue. I was impressed. When I arrived he was 50, dumpy, and some kind of super living in a dark tiny 2 room basement apartment with only one small window, that received a sliver of light through a shaft going up to the interior courtyard. He had not lied about his humungous dick so it was a good time.

by Anonymousreply 67June 17, 2022 9:37 PM

I don't think apps have ruined the community anymore than websites like A4A and Manhunt did back in the early aughts.

by Anonymousreply 68June 17, 2022 9:55 PM

Apps just made everyone more impatient. Both straight and gay.

by Anonymousreply 69June 17, 2022 10:36 PM

[quote][R54], sorry but that is a weird mentality to have about listing hiv status (which is fundamentally an “either / or” thing) on a Grindr profile - if you are indeed neg I see no reason why you would not just list it. Otherwise most other guys would very reasonably assume you are poz.

I get it and I’m ok with someone passing me over if they think I have HIV. I’m only on scruff, and there is a whole section on sex (preferences, safety practices, HIV status, last time time tested) and I just left the whole thing blank. I could put my status, but I don’t want people who know me through work (which I’ve encountered) knowing I’m a top or a bottom, and it’s all just something I’d rather talk about than post. I don’t think it’s weird necessarily. I’m 50 and my sex life predates the internet and apps, and in the 90’s we had to talk before we had sex and that’s just something I still do even if a guy says he’s negative and on PrEP. And I’m interested in guys my age and assume they’ve had the same experiences and they get that. But maybe not.

I think it’s great that they have the feature and that guys use it, but I also feel like having HIV or not is a medical issue, and should be a personal issue for people to disclose or discuss or publicly share if they want and I’m more comfortable talking to people about that one-on-one instead of broadcasting.

I also don’t have any nudes and never will no matter how many times a guy asks, not even faceless ones.

I like elements of the apps, but not everything. And it’s all optional so I choose not to share my status or sex practices.

Yeah, the more I write, the more I realize my scruff profile and my LinkedIn profile aren’t that different. 🤷🏻

by Anonymousreply 70June 18, 2022 1:41 AM

If you have no nudes, no top/bottom status, no hiv status, i'm ot sure how you think you're going to hook up via Gindr or Scruff.

by Anonymousreply 71June 18, 2022 1:47 AM

So instead of saying whether you're poz or neg, you just make it incredibly easy for people to assume you're poz, sounds like a winning strategy.

by Anonymousreply 72June 18, 2022 1:50 AM

Bi = total bottom

by Anonymousreply 73June 18, 2022 1:56 AM

[quote]If you have no nudes, no top/bottom status, no hiv status, i'm ot sure how you think you're going to hook up via Gindr or Scruff.

Well, I do.

[quote]So instead of saying whether you're poz or neg, you just make it incredibly easy for people to assume you're poz, sounds like a winning strategy.

I don’t really have a strategy, but if I did, it would just be to chat with guys and then discuss it privately and then negotiate a hook-up, probably after meeting someplace like a bar or coffee shop first. Which does work.

by Anonymousreply 74June 18, 2022 2:10 AM

R26 I always keep lots of Porcelaina and Crest White Strips on hand to avoid that

by Anonymousreply 75June 18, 2022 3:03 AM

I love the thousand-word profiles that begin with, “No drama!”

by Anonymousreply 76June 18, 2022 3:35 AM

I’m the guy with his dog in every pic.

by Anonymousreply 77June 18, 2022 3:39 AM

[quote] I’m the guy with his dog in every pic.

If a guy says in his profile that he has cats, I’ll just message him “send me pics of your cats”. No “hi” just “send cat pics”.

Some guys do. Some guy won’t though!

by Anonymousreply 78June 18, 2022 3:43 AM

R74 A lot of guys would never chat with you because your status being blank would set off red flags.

by Anonymousreply 79June 18, 2022 7:34 PM

there is at least 1 and probably 2 generations of gay guys who don't give HIV a second thought, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 80June 18, 2022 9:42 PM

"Not looking for hookups, just looking for friends" was my favorite back in the day.

When out of town in a hotel I would claim to be a "straight guy looking to experiment with another masculine guy."

Would pull so many hot closeted guys, especially because they knew it was unlikely that they'd run into an out of towner in a hotel in their day to day lives.

by Anonymousreply 81June 18, 2022 9:46 PM

[quote]Would pull so many hot closeted guys, especially because they knew it was unlikely that they'd run into an out of towner in a hotel in their day to day lives.

I’ve done similar. So, so many pings at hotels. Once at a hotel, I met not a closeted guy, but an out married, gay, semi-famous actor. Headless torso on an app turned out to be someone I actually had seen on tv! We didn’t hook up, just got a drink. I think in person I wasn’t his type, but I looked at pics of his husband online and was like, damn! I very obviously AM his type. Even though we didn’t hook up he kept messaging me for a couple days.

AND I’M THE GRANDPA WHO DOESN’T LIST HIS HIV STATUS ONLINE.

by Anonymousreply 82June 18, 2022 10:30 PM

Am I the only one hoping that R82 is talking about Jesse Tyler Ferguson?

by Anonymousreply 83June 18, 2022 10:41 PM

[quote]Am I the only one hoping that [R82] is talking about Jesse Tyler Ferguson?

LOL! Way less famous and I don’t think I’m JTF’s type!

by Anonymousreply 84June 18, 2022 10:53 PM

The Gen Z “Gramps” / Descovy-Cures-All troll has returned at r80

And yea; that is pretty retarded to leave off your HIV neg status on a fuck app. Always a red flag for me (unless you’re maybe under 25 like the above whore. But I rarely do whores that young because they usually suck at sex…)

by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2022 6:06 AM

[quote]And yea; that is pretty retarded to leave off your HIV neg status on a fuck app. Always a red flag for me (unless you’re maybe under 25 like the above whore. But I rarely do whores that young because they usually suck at sex…)

You’re exactly the kind of guy I’m trying to avoid. 🤗 so my strategy is working.

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2022 6:19 AM

R85 You’re totally 100% right! People who leave off their HIV status are playing fucking games. The rest of their profile looks like a fucking encyclopedia and somehow they forget to put their HIV status. Most guys know omitting it means you’re poz.

by Anonymousreply 87June 19, 2022 6:31 AM

Ok, I just added it. I’ll see if I get more messages. Probably everyone in my city that has looked at my profiles has already seen that I didn’t have my status listed, so If they’re actually assuming I’m positive, they aren’t going to look again.

I already get TOO much attention, mainly from 24-28 year olds. If it increases though, I’ll probably just take it off.

I’ve been thinking that saying I take PrEP is important and affirming, but it’s like preaching to the choir-all the guys with negative statuses say they’re already on PrEP.

And the other day I counted. I looked at 40 profiles for guys who are 50 (my age, and I stopped after 40 guys because I got bored). Of the 40 guys closest to me, 3 listed that they were positive, 5 listed that they are negative (one with a test from 2019) and 32 had NO status.

Three out of of 40 guys is 7.5%. That’s a really high number. That’s roughly 25 times the rate of people living with HIV in the US and while this was a SUPER scientific and rigorous research project, I have to assume that most of the 32 guys with no status are negative, and that 50 year olds just don’t post this online.

by Anonymousreply 88June 19, 2022 7:12 AM

"Vers" guys who prefer to bottom when you ask them what all they enjoy in bed. Bitch, quit the catfishin'! Vers-bttm/Bottom is an option under Position. I call guys out on this, every time, they've misrepresented themselves on their profile. I'm one of those rare *actual* vers guys, who loves to flip. Meeting other truly vers dudes is a goddamn rarity. If you'll lie about something so stupid - which will obviously be discovered - what else will you lie about...?

by Anonymousreply 89June 19, 2022 9:21 AM

Top vers = Bottom

Vers = Bottom

Bottom vers = Bottom

by Anonymousreply 90June 19, 2022 7:12 PM

R90, not true. I am very much mostly a top, but I reserve the occasional bottoming for guys im dating and select FBs. (Think, 90-95% ish top, 5-10% bttm). I dont like selecting just top now because I feel like that ends up attracting mostly super fem 100% bottoms, which aren’t my type.

by Anonymousreply 91June 19, 2022 8:14 PM

(Thus, I select “top vers”)

by Anonymousreply 92June 19, 2022 8:14 PM

Hey Dutchie, Howdy from Texas! Cute reply...and yes, often true - but, it works the other way too. I have hooked up with self described Top-Vers guys (same guys for multiple times over many weeks/months), with the hope/expectation of sticking it in them at some point, only to later find out the last time they bottomed was in a relationship in college 15 years ago. Of course, nobody owes anyone any sexual act they're uncomfortable with, but I hate how guys blatantly lie about position to trick guys into talking to them. And then act surprised when they get called out. I'm vers, and very honest about ideal ideal dates being someone to flip with back and forth, 50/50...

by Anonymousreply 93June 19, 2022 8:22 PM

I literally had one guy tell me he "identifies" as vers, even though he prefers to bottom 🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 94June 19, 2022 8:23 PM

This is TMI even for this thread. I’m dating a guy and recently decided I was going to bottom for the first time in 20 years. But I’ve been seeing a proctologist for an internal hemorrhoid. At the last visit I asked him, so this is going to be a more uncomfortable question for me than for you but how how long do I have to wait until I have sex and is there any possibility there will be bleeding? And he was super cool and said, wait 3 weeks, use lots of lube and be safe and you’ll be fine. Then during the exam, he’s got the alien probe and is looking at the walls inside my butt and as he slides it in, I groaned in pain and he asked “is this something that you’re planning on doing regularly?” And all I could get out between little yelps of pain was “no (ow ow ow!) maybe just once (ow fuck! ow!) but maybe not at all”.

So, I’m just definitely a top.

by Anonymousreply 95June 19, 2022 9:27 PM

I saw a guy on Grindr tonight who lists his position not as top or bottom but as "side." Not sure what it means but it sounds intriguing....

by Anonymousreply 96June 22, 2022 5:59 AM

R96 It means they don’t fuck.

by Anonymousreply 97June 22, 2022 6:45 AM

People on this thread clearly don't believe in vers as a concept. Oh some guy identifying as vers wanted me to fuck him that one time we met up. What a lying, insatiable BOTTOM. Some people really do enjoy both positions. I give strangers the benefit of the doubt because in order to lie to someone you would have to care what they think of you. If someone says vers then they're probably vers.

by Anonymousreply 98June 22, 2022 9:58 AM

Has anyone had the unwelcome experience of exploring a self-declared 'HIV negative' hook-up's medicine cabinet and finding an array of anti-viral meds?

If someone gave me so much as a pubic louse, I'd have murder on my mind.

by Anonymousreply 99June 22, 2022 10:23 AM

>>>two tons of bear fun

What a great screen name!

by Anonymousreply 100June 22, 2022 11:22 AM

Back in the day when online dating was all website based (the most popular one in the UK that everyone was on was called Gaydar) I was always 100% truthful on my profile - you had a series of drop-downs for basic information like age, height, weight, eye colour, hair colour, body hair, body type, dick size, position, and then you had two sections of 'free text' where you could describe yourself in more detail, plus describe what you were looking for. You could also select your interests, both sexually and hobby-wise, from a pre-set list - and of course upload a number of photos, some of which you could designate as 'Adult' so they were hidden from general view unless you unlocked them. Basically long story short there was a lot you could put on the profile, and essentially any very limited profile that barely had information I would immediately be distrustful of and not engage with. Though it was funny to see people who had selected various characteristics on their profile but provided photos that didn't actually represent them - who did they think they were fooling?

I did have one experience with a guy who lied about his age, he was about 5 years older than he claimed he was, but did actually look the age he claimed to be. One guy, he had great photos and looked really hot, when I met him he was still hot but it was obvious the photos were a couple of years out of date. I guess that strategy paid off though because I still fucked him.

by Anonymousreply 101June 22, 2022 1:02 PM

How did you know he was 5 years older if he looked the age he claimed?

by Anonymousreply 102June 22, 2022 4:09 PM

Because R102 he actually confessed it to me and claimed when he used his 'real' age he got far less 'hits' - I guess because people could filter on age.

by Anonymousreply 103June 22, 2022 4:11 PM

Oh, I see.

Thanks, Chap.

by Anonymousreply 104June 22, 2022 4:16 PM

R99 I honestly wouldn’t know what brands/labels to look for

by Anonymousreply 105June 22, 2022 4:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!