Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why didn’t you tell me Joe Jonas had a band named DNCE and they made good songs!!??

“TV In The Morning” may be one of my favorite new discoveries. It’s so chill and soothing for some reason. Love Joe’s voice. Much better than Nick.

This is wonderful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2022 5:44 PM

Does Joe present hole?

by Anonymousreply 1June 13, 2022 10:15 PM

I like Cake By The Ocean. It's a fun summer song from a few years back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 13, 2022 10:19 PM

R2 omg I forgot about that song. I just didn’t know it was Joe Jonas!!!

That was a top 10 hit.

by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2022 10:23 PM

Because they don’t make good songs op. I’m not going to lie.

by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2022 10:31 PM

Manufactured Auto-tuned sound with inaudible lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2022 10:44 PM

My god, R3. I'm a 70 year old elder gay and even I knew Joe Jonas was in DNCE.

by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2022 10:47 PM

Aww, Cole Whittle left the band. That guy was a trip, a sartorial genius! Good musician too.

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2022 10:48 PM

not holding hands

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2022 10:59 PM

Yeah they’re a fun band. I feel like if MTV was still a thing they would’ve gotten bigger.

by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2022 11:18 PM

I always found Joe the hottest of the brothers. And his music with DNCE is the only real listenable stuff from any of the JoBros. I still feel embarrassed for them for the purity rings their ugly gross pastor dad made them wear. Poor Nick is turning into their father though. The resemblance is too strong. Joe fortunately takes after the mom.

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2022 2:10 PM

I'd like to pin Joe down and lick those eye brows for a half hour or until he begs for mercy. Whichever comes first.

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2022 2:21 PM

Why would you name you band Dunce? Do they wear pointy hats?

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2022 2:37 PM

Joe is hot and the only one with a personality and charisma. The other two look too much like their fat ugly papa.

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2022 5:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!