Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FYI, BRF posters - Royal Foibles

For fans of this great blog, out of action for several months, the author has a big public Facebook presence. He is connected with Lady Colin Campbell and Catherine Oxenberg, and he posts about the BRF every day. He HATES the Sussexes.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2022 4:59 AM

OP Everyone hates the Sussexes.

by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2022 8:56 AM

Actually, it's a lot more entertaining to read posts by people who the love the Sussexes. Taking potshots at them is too easy.

by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2022 9:13 AM

It's just as easy or difficult making shit up about the Sussexes, whether for or against. Make up shit is what we do best on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2022 11:04 AM

Every BRF thread is exactly the same. Meghan is horrible! (we know). Harry isn't particularly intelligent! (we know). Kate is very thin! (we know). They shouldn't have done that Oprah interview! (we know).

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2022 11:20 AM

HM haters are jealous. The ones in DL want to suck Harry's fat uncut English cock. That's why they hate Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2022 2:56 PM

I like River.

by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2022 3:23 PM

Good Lord r5 no! He is so not hot.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2022 11:44 AM

Thank you, OP!

So far, reading the FB posts, the writer covers lots of European royalty, and it’s very interesting! I loved the one about Prince Haakon, and reading about Martha-Louise’s Svengali fiancé!

It’s MUCH more than a Markle (she’s not that interesting) hate page. And I LOOOVE it.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2022 12:09 PM

I really enjoyed Princess Ingrid Alexandra's 18th birthday gala celebration.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2022 5:29 AM

[quote] I really enjoyed Princess Ingrid Alexandra's 18th birthday gala celebration.

A low class shit show all the way. Now, if you really want to see the best 18th birthday gala celebration EVER, wait another 17 years until my Lilibet has hers. Everyone who matters will be there and she will be the most beautiful princess in history.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2022 5:41 AM

You're welcome, R8. If you can find the archives of the Royal Foibles website, you will see it is a rich treasure trove of research on all the royal houses of Europe. The author is a gay New Yorker with some connections in the UK. He has a Patreon account now.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2022 6:42 AM

R5 types poor, fat, old, ugly, and abjectly desperate, like all MegaLoons.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2022 5:01 PM

River is a cunt who gets lots of things wrong. She's also tried her hand at other things. VERY brittle, uses other people's sources, nasty.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2022 5:33 PM

Link?

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2022 6:00 PM

I like looking at Princess Ingrid's elder half-brother - I wouldn't say he was a beauty, but he's so Scandinavian!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2022 7:24 PM

Interesting how many of them wind up in LA.

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2022 9:03 PM

And yet still seemingly having better luck than the Sussex duo. That's hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2022 4:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!