Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

UFC fighter Jeff Molina publicly supports Pride Month, is mistaken for being gay, and is cool about it

Absolutely sweet guy:

"To all the dudes sliding in my DM’s I’m a straight guy but pshhh I’m flattered! ☺️"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 3:04 PM

If this was already a thread, my apologies, but I searched his name and searched "UFC" and saw nothing.

by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2022 12:03 AM

Aw, how sweet. I can only imagine the tsunami of cock in his DMs, all trying to find their way into this cute lil' button. Poor guy, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2022 12:08 AM

He was getting "You're gonna burn in hell" tweets from scumbag homophobes who no doubt would be cowards who'd never say it to his face.

by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2022 12:20 AM

Bi. Calling it now.

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2022 12:22 AM

I love fruit cups!

by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2022 12:31 AM

It's always nice to have allies, and he's cute! :-)

by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2022 12:40 AM

I’d eat his ass.

by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2022 12:58 AM

How you doinnn

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2022 2:51 PM

Meanwhile Paddy is out here threatening to teabag “mushroom” Jordan Leavitt after Jordan said he’d twerk on Paddy’s face🤣

Bit kinky tha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2022 1:49 PM

Awwww…doll face thread

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2022 1:52 PM

Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 2:35 PM

If it came out that Dana White was just collecting a harem of ripped guys for his own titillation, I would not be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 3:01 PM

He's not just a supporter... he's a client!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 3:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!