Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Biden RCP average New All Time Low.

Quinnipiac University Poll (538 rating A-) Approval 35%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 23, 2022 3:09 PM

the administration seems MIA

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2022 1:16 AM

WTF do people want!

The sick Republicans have both feet on the gas trying to overthrow the government and trash the economy! Do they expect Washington to declare ownership of big oil and regulate prices? I thought they were the ones always genuflecting to capitalism because THIS is what it looks like!

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2022 1:21 AM

Jimmy Carter is probably thrilled that he will no longer be known as the worst Democratic president ever.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2022 1:22 AM

I approve of Biden! Fuck the haters!

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2022 1:22 AM

That’s because Biden let the crazy leftists set the agenda early on. Recipe for disaster.

Also his administration lied about inflation.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2022 1:34 AM

R2 WTF DO PEOPLE WANT?

maybe that's the question the administration should be asking. Don't you know the answer? Do you ever talk to or listen to other Americans?

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2022 1:38 AM

I have voted in around 25 national elections, and I never once voted for a congressperson or a Senator because of who the President was, or how popular they were.

I don't know maybe I am weird but the two things have no relationship for me.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2022 1:43 AM

R2 Democrat turned Republican who just won the congressional primary in NJ with 85% of the vote said "People don't want Biden's dysfunctional America"

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2022 1:58 AM

Biden has had the worst mess to deal with of any incoming president in a very long time. And the problems keep coming. I think he knew that, but probably didn't think it would get this bad. A thankless job, but thankfully he's not a narcissist who expects that like his predecessor. Things would've been worse if the orange tuwas still in office. I think he'll go down in history for mostly doing what he could with being dealt a bad hand.

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2022 2:00 AM

but the problems keep coming or should I say continue to get worse R9 because Kamala, Pete and Joe have done nothing

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2022 2:07 AM

[quote]Biden has had the worst mess to deal with of any incoming president in a very long time

We get it, but he needs to wise up. And he needs to stop the rambling press conferences. I don't know what the hell is wrong with his family for stopping him.

Last week he finally said, "gas prices are high all over". He should have been saying that from the start. Inflation is ALL OVER THE WORLD.

The democrats need hire someone who can get a single God damned message across once in a while . They are useless idiots.

And honestly he should drop the "green agenda". The democrats need to worry about America, the very, very BASICS. Get us back on track and if he's elected the second term, he concentrate on green policies then.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2022 2:16 AM

Funny, it’s Biden lowest and yet Trump would have killed for that number most of his term.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2022 2:17 AM

[quote]but the problems keep coming or should I say continue to get worse [R9] because Kamala, Pete and Joe have done nothing

Biden surrounded himself with a bunch of turkeys, especially that piece of shit merrick garland

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2022 2:19 AM

R12 what's funny about that? it's not an impressive number for someone who had much good will and hope from the electorate going into office whereas Trump was disliked before he was even the Republican nominee!

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2022 2:22 AM

I have no complaints about Biden. I’m not sure who these moaners are here, I do know that the alternative would have been a catastrophe.

We’re lucky to have Biden at the helm, and the good people he’s surrounded himself with.

No grifters, no nepotism, no scum like the former guy.

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2022 2:26 AM

Approval at this same point in their presidencies

Trump 41.1

Obama 57.2

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2022 2:28 AM

R15 types delusional or is it Dr. Jill on DL?

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2022 2:39 AM

R15 it's not about what he's not but about what he's done?

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2022 2:40 AM

R15 where in the Ukraine do you live?

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2022 3:21 AM

Senile sock puppet for the New World Order!

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2022 5:52 AM

He managed to give $54 Billion of our $$$ to Ukraine

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2022 5:55 AM

From the above poll.

The survey, conducted June 3-6, found that 22% of Americans ages 18-34 approve of Biden’s performance — the lowest rating of any age group.

Just 24% of Hispanic voters and

49% of black voters said they approve of Biden’s work.

64% of respondents said they disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy and

34% said inflation is the most pressing national issue.

The president’s highest marks were for his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, with 47% approving and 46% disapproving.

Of his handling of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, 42% approved and 50% disapproved — amid mostly conservative criticism of the extent of US aid to Kyiv.

Biden’s support was highest among fellow senior citizens — with 43% approval among people 65 and older — as well as from Democrats, at 79%, and from people with a four-year college degree, at 51%.

by Anonymousreply 22June 10, 2022 10:15 AM

My problem with Biden-- besides his advanced age and everything that comes with that--is that he is not a strong leader. He constantly blames and complains how he is treated by the press, his staff, and other Dems. He's not at all likeable. Not sure what happened to him because he seemed much cooler when he was VP.

by Anonymousreply 23June 10, 2022 11:46 AM

“Putin’s Price Hike!”

“Republicans!”

“JANUARY SIXXXXX!!!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 24June 10, 2022 12:21 PM

R24 those words will buy the administration some time. Americans are too stupid to think outside what is being fed to them. If the other administration was in power everyone would be blaming the president. Because Biden is president it’s not his fault. It’s ok this is expected with a two party system.

by Anonymousreply 25June 10, 2022 12:43 PM

[quote] Just 24% of Hispanic voters and 49% of black voters said they approve of Biden’s work.

WTF? If he can't even get the black vote he's in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 26June 10, 2022 1:25 PM

What will we do with all this money?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2022 1:28 PM

I think he's doing the best he can under the circumstances.

The Republicans have stonewalled him at every turn. If the Repubs can't even support him to protect little children from getting blown to bits in the classroom, then that says everything about the optics. The Republicans are a disgrace and the reason why the US is such a shithole. I don't know why more people can't see that.

I hope that the vile Republicans, every single one of them, gets what's coming to them. Don't even ask me who I'd like see go down first. They are all loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 28June 10, 2022 1:36 PM

he campaigned from his basement on the premise that he was the one who could beat Trump and he did. Now what?

by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2022 4:46 PM

Biden approval slips to yet another low 39.4% approval -- 54.8% disapproval

Dow drops 750 points as red-hot inflation blows past expectations and drags Wall Street down

Wall Street veered sharply into the red on Friday following hot inflation reading

Consumer prices jumped 8.6% in May from a year ago, a 41-year high

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2022 5:04 PM

Yes, he's better than Trump.

So was Marianne Williamson.

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2022 6:37 PM

and though he is better than Trump are we better off?

by Anonymousreply 32June 10, 2022 11:37 PM

U.S. Americans will regret trashing Biden when Trump doesn't get the 2024 nomination. All the poor Biden polling is just butt-hurt about Trump losing, but they have no Plan B.

Desantis? Umm, Pompeo? Pence? Enjoy your new Republican President.

by Anonymousreply 33June 10, 2022 11:51 PM

Whoever it is can't be worse than Biden, R33.

by Anonymousreply 34June 10, 2022 11:58 PM

(^.^) pretty much on point. But is it even Biden now?

by Anonymousreply 35June 11, 2022 1:36 AM

R33 where are you from? The Ukraine?

by Anonymousreply 36June 11, 2022 6:49 AM

If Trump has to go onstage in a series of debates with a bunch of alpha males, they will read him to filth. He won't get the nomination.

In 2016 he was a genius billionaire outsider who was going to drain the swamp. That never happened. His administration was riddled with scandal, ineptitude and failure.

by Anonymousreply 37June 11, 2022 8:54 AM

Just a bunch of Republicans harping on Biden's "unpopularity" to distract from the January Sixth hearings.

How are those hearings working out for you, Putin loving scum?

by Anonymousreply 38June 11, 2022 10:31 AM

In November, both houses of Congress will flip to the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 39June 11, 2022 12:23 PM

Biden has been doing tremendously. His accomplishment is too much to count. Forget those poll number. It is BS anyway.

by Anonymousreply 40June 11, 2022 12:26 PM

R40☺️😛🤣😊😉😂😁😛😍🤣☺️😛😁😂😉😊😍

by Anonymousreply 41June 11, 2022 1:02 PM

R38 the Jan 6 hearings are not a factor in Biden's low approval ratings which have been in decline since August of 2021 No distraction needed 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

by Anonymousreply 42June 11, 2022 1:09 PM

[quote]All the poor Biden polling is just butt-hurt about Trump losing

[quote]22% of Americans ages 18-34 approve of Biden’s performance — the lowest rating of any age group.

So... 78% of Americans ages 18-34 are butthurt about Trump losing?

by Anonymousreply 43June 11, 2022 1:41 PM

(^.^) some people aren't thinking about Trump when they are at the grocery store or gas pump or see the deterioration of so many major cities into crime ridden shitholes. The basement dwelling INCELs who bring Trump into every discussion should charge Trump rent for all the time he's lived in their heads rent free!

by Anonymousreply 44June 11, 2022 2:22 PM

That 35% in the Quinnipiac poll is fucking disastrous. That’s not even likely voters, it’s registered voters! Just fucking wild.

But it makes me worried. If it goes any lower or stays this low, he’s gonna get desperate. The deep state is just dying for a war with Russia, and I believe Biden has resisted them as much as he can. But if he goes too low in his approval rating, it might be very tempting.

Life is gonna be pure hell if we go to war with Russia, but his approval rating would probably go up. It’s scary.

by Anonymousreply 45June 11, 2022 2:25 PM

[quote] Just a bunch of Republicans harping on Biden's "unpopularity" to distract from the January Sixth hearings.

It seems to be kind of the opposite, R38. The January Sixth hearings are to distract from Biden's unpopularity.

by Anonymousreply 46June 11, 2022 2:36 PM

R45 well Biden did give 54 billion $$$ to the Ukraine and I haven't heard much discussion lately about the possibility of a war or Putin using nukes.

by Anonymousreply 47June 11, 2022 2:49 PM

The polling is PTSD. People got used to the excitement of Trump blowing-up their phones every 10 min. Then they could virtue-signal 'tsk-tsk' and feel Woke.

Biden is a real President who doesn't golf, tweet, threaten and lie all day. But U.S. Americans think he's sleeping, while their grocery and gasoline bills keep cutting into their fun.

They'll get a Republican President, but it won't be Trump. And he will be more boring than Biden. And he won't give a shit about student loans, human rights, Ukraine, Jan. 6th, guns or climate.

by Anonymousreply 48June 11, 2022 3:46 PM

The sign that this country is seriously fucked up was the election of Ronald Reagan in 1980.

by Anonymousreply 49June 11, 2022 7:05 PM

The sign that Jimmy Carter seriously fucked up was the election of Ronald Reagan in 1980.

And now the New York Times is seeing the writing on the wall for Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 11, 2022 7:47 PM

OMG, that pic of him in R50.

by Anonymousreply 51June 11, 2022 8:51 PM

Joe likes to whisper for effect

by Anonymousreply 52June 11, 2022 8:55 PM

Once again: January 6th is wildly important among Democrats. Everyone else isn't fixated on it.

by Anonymousreply 53June 11, 2022 9:57 PM

Everyone I know talks about gas prices, inflation and crime. I've never met anyone who brought up the trespassing event on January 6, where not one of the "insurrectionists" brought a gun, and the only person shot was an unarmed Trump supporting middle-aged woman.

by Anonymousreply 54June 12, 2022 12:24 AM

Dems keep going back instead of being in the present. Rememba Chrissy Blase Fraud and her 35-year-old recovered memory? Bitch couldn't specify where, when or how she got to or got home from the 'gathering' at a sparsely furnished home with no music playing downstairs but remembered specifically that she had 1 beer. She was sober as a☺️😉🤣😂😂 judge!!!

by Anonymousreply 55June 12, 2022 1:58 AM

R40 See R50 forget the polls

by Anonymousreply 56June 12, 2022 2:32 AM

Agree.

by Anonymousreply 57June 13, 2022 10:45 PM

The low ratings are depressing. What do you think Biden should be doing that he is not? I don’t think the Republicans have any solutions.

by Anonymousreply 58June 13, 2022 11:02 PM

Messaging!!!

by Anonymousreply 59June 13, 2022 11:54 PM

Biden has been doing a great job as a president. Say one bad thing he has done and I shall disprove it.

I am waiting.

by Anonymousreply 60June 14, 2022 4:16 AM

R58 he should put America first instead of last

by Anonymousreply 61June 14, 2022 8:30 AM

Not improving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 14, 2022 11:53 PM

At this rate it will soon be democrats storming the Capitol as Joe and Kamala hide under their desks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 15, 2022 12:00 AM

Would she really have the balls to run next time if her approval numbers show a certain loss?

by Anonymousreply 64June 15, 2022 12:04 AM

Biden signs sweeping pro-LGBTQ executive order.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 17, 2022 5:36 PM

What's bizarre is that the Jan 6 hearings don't seem to be moving the needle for Trump either. He's got about the same favorability/unfavorability numbers he did in March and May.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 17, 2022 5:57 PM

and get lower as more people say they would vote for Trump. It was a brief honeymoon for Joe

by Anonymousreply 67June 17, 2022 9:52 PM

Jill looks tense @ R65

by Anonymousreply 68June 17, 2022 11:32 PM

Let me remind you that the Carter / Reagan match was a blowout for Reagan cause Carter was so unpopular.

The GOP will not nominate Trump.

Get prepared for the DeSantis blowout. The Republicans view him as the second coming of Reagan. (He even has the same name.)

by Anonymousreply 69June 18, 2022 1:25 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 18, 2022 1:28 AM

What can we do?

by Anonymousreply 71June 21, 2022 2:44 AM

I think Biden has been doing tremendously. I am so sick of people complaining about oil prices. Just get an electric car.

by Anonymousreply 72June 23, 2022 4:11 AM

If people can't afford the 5 dollar gas r72 I doubt they can afford an electric car.

by Anonymousreply 73June 23, 2022 4:14 AM

I was thinking nobody really voted for Biden. That whole election was Trump vs. Not Trump.

No one was like yeah Biden won they were just glad Trump lost.

So now I think his problem is people aren't loyal to him (and of course it's the economy stupid.)

by Anonymousreply 74June 23, 2022 4:15 AM

R74 even his own party recognizes that the useful idiot who could beat Trump is no longer of use

by Anonymousreply 75June 23, 2022 5:53 AM

The COVID jab mandates did him, and probably the Democrats, in. Most people will not support a political party that will threaten their ability to feed their farmily even if they generally agree with their other policies.

by Anonymousreply 76June 23, 2022 5:59 AM

You mean sweeping anti-LGB, pro-TQ lunacy, r65.

by Anonymousreply 77June 23, 2022 6:04 AM

I'm with R75 - Trump is gone. Other than a second Black federal holiday, what else has been accomplished?

by Anonymousreply 78June 23, 2022 3:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 23, 2022 3:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!