Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Flash actor Ezra Miller, 29, has taken control of some teenager named Tokata Iron Eyes

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493June 15, 2023 8:09 AM

This guy is such a freak

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2022 6:33 PM

Tokota made an IG post a couple a days ago refuting the allegations. But if she is under Miller's sway, then she'll refute anything to protect him.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2022 6:35 PM

Call me by your name!

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2022 6:36 PM

This all sounds very freaky

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2022 6:37 PM

A twelve year old? Even Roman Polanski waiting until she was 13!

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2022 6:39 PM

Next we'll find human remains in Ezra Miller's dwelling...

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2022 6:39 PM

That’s by Bach, if I remember correctly.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2022 6:47 PM

Good for him! I love it!

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2022 6:49 PM

Does he have a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2022 6:52 PM

[quote]Next we'll find human remains in Ezra Miller's dwelling...

Either wrapped in Saran Wrap like a mummy and piled in corner of his basement or stuffed in 20 gallon storage containers and placed neatly on shelves in 'the storage room'.

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2022 7:00 PM

First violent assault and now kidnapping an underage indigenous woman and brainwashing her.

Ezra is close to Charles Manson on the insanity scale.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2022 7:00 PM

When a grown man has a 12-14-year-old girl living with him, I don't think "brainwashing" is what he's really after.

He's been skating the edge of career suicide for years, and with this, I think he's finally done it!

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2022 7:03 PM

If he's fucking 12-year-olds, he is in luck.

Broadway may make a Tony-nominated musical about him.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2022 7:14 PM

I can hear the sharpening of the Twitter knives for Ezra, but if feels like she wasn't taken advantage of, aren't we to believe it? Believe all women, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2022 7:17 PM

What is wrong with they?

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2022 7:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2022 7:18 PM

R14, there's no way in a hell a 14-year-old wrote that herself.

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2022 7:18 PM

R12 It's disgusting because out of all women indigenous women have the highest statistics for suicide, rape and murder.

Ezra is a transtrender performance activist using the woke movement to cover up his own misogynistic and predatory behavior against women that he constantly "preaches" against.

Another wolf in sheep's clothing. He's no better than the predatory men who pretend to be transgender into order to prey on women.

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2022 7:18 PM

[quote)there's no way in a hell a 14-year-old wrote that herself.

She's 18. She was 14 when he allegedly flew her to London.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2022 7:22 PM

I still find it funny that the first thing said against Depp, Warner was immediately ready to wash their hands of him, but Ezra has been recorded beating up pregnant women how many times and has been accused of breaking into houses and threatening to murder people, and Warner keeps standing by because they don't want to look like they're bigoted

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2022 7:32 PM

"I am now aware of the severity of emotional and psychological manipulation I was made to endure while in my parents home"

... is exactly the sort of thing that people say when an abuser has succeeded in isolating them from a family of origin, even a kindly and protective family of origin. An abuser wants the victim all to themselves, entirely under their control, and will convince their victim that any possible source of help and refuge, especially family and friends, are the toxic ones. AND they also see the victim quit work or drop out of school, so there's no chance the victim can ever have enough money of their own to leave, which is why the article saying the girl was short her "... driving license, car keys or a bank card" in Miller's house is so frightening.

Everything about this relationship seems incredibly suspicious, and damn. Is the "Fantastic Beasts" franchise casting office cursed or something?

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2022 7:37 PM

But I'm a woman! I can have female friends over for tickle fights!

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2022 7:50 PM

If the groomed indigenous woman gets top surgery, does someone get BINGO?

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2022 7:50 PM

Can't Warner just have him killed? Corporations should be able to afford assassins.

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2022 8:27 PM

I think the key difference between Depp and Ezra is that Depp was fired from future projects that hadn't even started filming yet; conversely, Warners was late into production of The Flash when they became aware of the situation -- at that point, they faced a choice: fire Ezra and replace him with another actor, thus adding $$$ millions to the budget, or forge ahead in the hopes it'll all blow over. They took the second option, and unfortunately for Warners, the negative info about Ezra keeps coming out in drips and drips. Now the studio is stuck with a massively expensive movie starring a freak with a bad reputation.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2022 8:35 PM

Wait a minute! You mean all this time, I could have abducted Sacheen Littlefeather?

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2022 8:39 PM

Read the story folks. She is 18 now but apparently has known Miller since she was 12. Crazy as fuck regardless. He is one mess who will end up involved in homocide, suicide, or a combo in the not too distant future. Totally melting down. I must say that he looks Jack Spratt to skinny to her wife tubby.

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2022 8:44 PM

She’s probably just getting that d

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2022 8:44 PM

Ezra looks like the type to have a huge bent down cock.

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2022 8:45 PM

She’s 18 now but they first met when she was 12

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2022 8:46 PM

Whether she's a lover or a friend who needed help, whether he ever touched her or not, whether her family is abusive or not... If he encouraged her to drop out of school or didn't do his utmost to get her to go back, he does NOT have her best interests at heart.

Everything else is in doubt, that is absolute.

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2022 6:58 AM

Can there really be an innocent explanation to flying a 14 year old to meet you? And did no-one on set think that was really fucking weird?

The bit about her ID etc being missing is interesting, given the Hawaiian couple said he stole the wife's passport.

Also, the fact that this girl and others have been travelling with him lately really is the final nail in the coffin on that PR spin Grace Randolph was trying to push about how he was all alone and had cut off contact with everyone, etc.

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2022 8:04 AM

Anyone who refers to himself (a singular entity) as a “they” is mentally ill. Possibly schizophrenic.

Let’s stop cosigning current trends embraced by mentally ill narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2022 9:20 AM

This story is insane. If at any point they’ve been sexual, Miller is FINISHED. even without sex, this could be the end-end.

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2022 9:29 AM

Have to agree, even if he thought he was just helping a kid out, the girl left school, ran off from her parents, lost her bank cards and driver's license, and apparently got injured. That alone is enough to be really suspicious of the situation.

If she was being abused by her parents, it's highly likely at ages 12 through 18, she didn't see warning signs that Ezra was also abusive. It's possible that her parents weren't abusive but she was going through a rebellious phase, and she still thinks rules and boundaries are "abuse" and "taking away my freedom."

It is kind of weird that the parents didn't say anything until the girl was 18. I'd like to know the story behind that delay.

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2022 10:14 AM

Ezra definitely wrote those Twitter statements. It sounds just like the kind of crap he spewed in those arrest videos.

What will it take to get this freak locked up?

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2022 10:19 AM

[quote]I still find it funny that the first thing said against Depp, Warner was immediately ready to wash their hands of him

They waited years until the UK lawsuit verdict came in, and only then did they dump him. Meanwhile, Disney whitewashed a whole shit ton of bad behavior to save the Pirates franchise, so let's not pretend like Depp hasn't benefited from studio protection. I don't think he ever did anything as bad as Ezra, but if he had, we'd never know it.

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2022 10:23 AM

“Huuuuuuh? Whaaaaaaa?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2022 10:33 AM

If he was seen with a teenage girl in his entourage for years, how come no one ever said anything ?

What is wrong with people ?

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2022 10:44 AM

Why does the girl call everyone "comrade" and who was comrade William who apparently died?

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2022 11:46 AM

She is a fat cow!!! He likes them big???

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2022 11:56 AM

What is his family background? Broken family? Abused himself?

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2022 11:57 AM

Why the fuck would you even allow your child to fly to London when she was 14??

Sounds like parents are shady too.

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2022 11:59 AM

The Parents may have been getting payments from him. A lot of celebrities have done the same thing. Especially rock stars.

by Anonymousreply 44June 9, 2022 12:03 PM

Maybe she's a foot fetishist.

by Anonymousreply 45June 9, 2022 12:14 PM

The teenager was a prominent indigenous activist who protested alongside Greta Thunberg.

Per the daily mail article.

by Anonymousreply 46June 9, 2022 12:24 PM

Having expressed an interest in "kissing boys" at a young age,[41] Miller said, "The way I would choose to identify myself wouldn't be gay. I've been attracted mostly to 'shes' but I've been with many people and I'm open to love whatever it can be."[19] Miller also commented on having "a lot of really wonderful friends who are of very different sexes and genders. I am very much in love with no one in particular."[15][42]

n 2018, Miller showed support for the #MeToo movement and revealed a personal experience of that kind with a Hollywood producer and a director, both of whom were left unnamed: "They gave me wine and I was underaged. They were like, 'Hey, want to be in our movie about gay revolution?' And I was like, 'No, you guys are monsters.'"[37] Later that year, they announced that they were in a polyamorous relationship with multiple people, including their bandmates in the rock band Sons of an Illustrious Father.[43]

by Anonymousreply 47June 9, 2022 12:25 PM

That Flash movie must be one of the most cursed projects in recent memory. they've been trying to get it out since 2014, the production was apparently hell with 9000 rewrites Miller having breakdowns on set, the DCEU film verse its set in doesn't even exist anymore. Now 9 years after they began only a week before promo tour begins not only is their lead actor who is on all the posters an urban legend among the jails of Hawaii he also molests native children.

by Anonymousreply 48June 9, 2022 12:29 PM

Well yes this will be s textbook example of the legendarily bad judgment of Toby Emmerich. The Flash movie should have been abandoned with the Silverman/Kroll exit but Emmerich attached his boy Andres Muschietti to it and was determined to make it despite all the warning signs.

by Anonymousreply 49June 9, 2022 12:38 PM

Of course the other irony is that it’s been delayed so long that Marvel actually beat them with a multiverse movie, Spider-Man No Way Home, which was a massive blockbuster and which under the best circumstances this Flash film will seem like a wan imitation, even though it was conceived first.

by Anonymousreply 50June 9, 2022 12:44 PM

He needs to keep her hostage until they meet with his demands!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 51June 9, 2022 12:55 PM

oh wow, i just saw that video of him choking a woman in a bar in iceland. this guy is crazy. that video is in the article in OP's post.

by Anonymousreply 52June 9, 2022 12:58 PM

Ezra IDs as "they" , it's so fucked up reading info on his wiki...

by Anonymousreply 53June 9, 2022 1:04 PM

r53 Every time a news article came out about one of his numerous crimes the past few months I always spend the first 30 seconds or so thinking he had an accomplice.

by Anonymousreply 54June 9, 2022 1:08 PM

LOL Old and busted: “Hey Miss, I lost my dog, can you get into my van so we can look for him?”

New hotness: “Hey Miss, get into my van, it’s okay, I’m non-binary!”

by Anonymousreply 55June 9, 2022 1:09 PM

A predatory white heterosexual male draping himself in trans pronouns so as to exploit and abuse a vulnerable young girl from a marginalized community? But I was assured by bearded people on Twitter that these kinds of things never happen!

by Anonymousreply 56June 9, 2022 1:23 PM

That girl is definitely messed up in the head. "comrade" ?? who the fuck talks like this in the USA? She went to a private school in MA. Maybe dropping out was a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 57June 9, 2022 1:30 PM

Wait, you're saying this non-binary sexually fluid person also has ties to the indigenous community? Is it too late to ask them to be co-marshall of the NYC Pride March?

by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2022 1:33 PM

[quote] That girl is definitely messed up in the head. "comrade" ?? who the fuck talks like this in the USA? She went to a private school in MA. Maybe dropping out was a good idea.

The FREAK talks like that. I have no doubt he dictated those tweets. Or else he has totally brainwashed her...probably both.

by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2022 1:40 PM

How does Ezra find the time to harass women in Iceland, Hawaii, and Vermont?

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2022 1:59 PM

He’s the Flash, hon

by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2022 2:08 PM

I hope he saved and invested wisely...I doubt anyone will hire him.

I could see him end up crazy and homeless on the streets...

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2022 2:27 PM

I hate him...seriously. He had so much going for him early in his career. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2022 2:39 PM

Even I think the bitch is crazy 🤪.

by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2022 2:44 PM

So damn weird given that Their father is one of the dullest, most traditional, most basic men in all of publishing; he runs a division of Macmillan and has been known to bore both his authors and his staff to tears.

How in the world did They come out of him?

by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2022 2:45 PM

Typical, he's from New Jersey. Fucking trash!

by Anonymousreply 66June 9, 2022 2:46 PM

Look at him. How is this a surprise? They both sound nuts and this won't end well for either.

by Anonymousreply 67June 9, 2022 2:50 PM

I see no problem with this.

by Anonymousreply 68June 9, 2022 5:30 PM

Okay, Miller is officially on the Hollywood studios' shit list, according to this principal photography of "The Flash" movie is DONE, finished in October 2021. So that means that some movie studio has spend hundreds of millions of dollars on a decade of Development Hell, sending film crews and expensive actors all over the world for principal photography, and months of insanely expensive post-production special effects work. It's all paid for, they can't get their money back, and it will probably all go into the toilet because of one dipshit actor's private life.

I mean the film would probably flop anyway, nobody likes Miller or the DCEU, and he was terrible in "Justice League", but if they release it and it flops then Miller's personal irresponsibility will be blamed. He is DONE.

by Anonymousreply 69June 9, 2022 9:47 PM

r69 Apparently the test screenings have all received extremely great scores

by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2022 10:14 PM

A new Roman Polanski film might receive great scores too but you try to promote it worldwide

by Anonymousreply 71June 9, 2022 10:18 PM

R16 There it is. She says it's transphobic to pursue this any further; she wins. Sorry guys!

by Anonymousreply 72June 9, 2022 10:26 PM

So WB thought Ezra was worth keeping over Henry, Ray and Amber? 😆

by Anonymousreply 73June 10, 2022 5:48 AM

Stop saying "they." Just stop. You are simpering fools to not stand up to this insanity.

by Anonymousreply 74June 10, 2022 9:31 AM

to be fair, that bitch looks like she is 23

by Anonymousreply 75June 10, 2022 10:05 AM

Men have been using similar arguments for molesting teenage and younger girls, R75 forever.

by Anonymousreply 76June 10, 2022 1:32 PM

His career is completely over now.

by Anonymousreply 77June 10, 2022 1:35 PM

his parents are rich, he will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 78June 10, 2022 1:39 PM

R75 Did she look 23 at 12 too?

by Anonymousreply 79June 10, 2022 1:42 PM

This asshole is a menace to society.

The fucker needs to be taken off the streets.

Incredible that WB had no clue about his deviant shit before they cast him in such an important role.

by Anonymousreply 80June 10, 2022 4:28 PM

[quote]his parents are rich, he will be fine.

Crazy don't care how rich you are.

by Anonymousreply 81June 10, 2022 4:29 PM

If you think about the supporting actor who was fired from THE FLASH series because of old racist tweets - he regretted - then it seems even more outrageous how Warner is handling the situation. Isn't THE FLASH TV show also part of Warner?

by Anonymousreply 82June 10, 2022 4:34 PM

How is he still employed? Does he have some sort of blackmail material? This is astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 83June 10, 2022 4:36 PM

That poor girl looks mentally ill or heavily drugged, or both. I feel for her poor family.

by Anonymousreply 84June 10, 2022 4:50 PM

[Quote] Incredible that WB had no clue about his deviant shit before they cast him in such an important role.

Question: do studios do a background check when casting a film? Obviously, it's one thing when you're casting Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise in your film -- they've been famous for decades so everybody knows pretty much everything about them already. But when you're casting a newbie, or even a relative newbie, in the lead role, wouldn't you sit them down and ask them if there's anything in their past (or present) that would be damaging to a $100 million + investment, AND do a private background check in case they lie?

by Anonymousreply 85June 10, 2022 5:07 PM

I think after something like Armie Hammer and Ezra Miller, the agencies may have to start doing psych evaluations when they sign someone

by Anonymousreply 86June 10, 2022 8:06 PM

Don't the insurance companies include background checks etc before they accept a policy on these people?

by Anonymousreply 87June 10, 2022 9:35 PM

I remember his attention-whoring a few years ago and he mentioned his polycule and farm in New Jersey. He talked about his "non-binary" and "queer" status. Going to public events in drag and weird outfits. I felt he was a complete narcissist and probably an abuse victim since he mentioned older Hollywood men giving him alcohol. Then that video of him choking a woman made him seem like he had some type of mood or thought disorder. Now this. Anyway, he's all kinds of fucked up and he makes other former kid stars like Shia LeBeouf look normal and sane.

by Anonymousreply 88June 10, 2022 9:38 PM

They have to do physicals for insurance. They don’t do psychoanalysis.

by Anonymousreply 89June 10, 2022 9:44 PM

He probably has the goods on some movie or studio big wig...

by Anonymousreply 90June 10, 2022 9:46 PM

R90, the list gets pretty narrow at that level.

Just sayin’.

It’s not too difficult to figure out who is who and why.

by Anonymousreply 91June 10, 2022 10:05 PM

"Don't the insurance companies include background checks etc before they accept a policy on these people?"

FYI a standard background check looks for criminal behavior, arrests and sentencing, and some background checks look at your financials, looking for bankruptcies and unpaid debts.

Background checks do NOT include reading every fucking tweet you've ever written.

by Anonymousreply 92June 10, 2022 10:20 PM

It’s a shame he chooses to dress the way he does and wear makeup he’s very hot naturally.

by Anonymousreply 93June 11, 2022 4:54 AM

R82 The Flash show should have ended years ago.

by Anonymousreply 94June 11, 2022 8:37 AM

R92 My guess is that they will in the future.

by Anonymousreply 95June 11, 2022 11:36 AM

If there ever was an example for trans=mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 96June 11, 2022 11:40 AM

R93 This is why I believe he was sexually abused. Many abuse victims make themselves look ugly and unappealing.

by Anonymousreply 97June 11, 2022 11:44 AM

Sounds like he's going to murder someone sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 98June 11, 2022 12:11 PM

Interim protective order granted, but they can't find Ezra to serve it (it being the order, not 'they')

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 11, 2022 12:39 PM

Well done r99

by Anonymousreply 100June 11, 2022 2:03 PM

Anyone seen any Woke fangirls comment on this?

The Wokies won't know where to turn on this one, how can they possibly fail to side with a NA family against a white person, OR fail to side with anyone who calls themselves "trans"! It must be agony for them!

by Anonymousreply 101June 11, 2022 3:46 PM

Trans trumps race. It trumps everything.

by Anonymousreply 102June 11, 2022 3:56 PM

Nah, all of EM’s violence has turned them. Not on EM’s side in this at all.

by Anonymousreply 103June 11, 2022 4:14 PM

Bingo @ R96. We've been saying it here for years. When is the world going to wake the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 104June 11, 2022 4:25 PM

r101 It was remarkably easy for them - they're saying he was allowed to get away with it because of white privilege and "assigned male at birth privilege". And if it goes much further they'll just declare he's not really trans/nonbinary - exactly like they did for that freak who raped his/her mother. Because it's okay for them to ignore someone's gender identity, of course.

by Anonymousreply 105June 11, 2022 4:38 PM

The guy who didn't display his penis to women at that Asian women's spa in California according to the trans, but it was proved he had done it before, was not a real trans either, R105.

I forgot; no true trans argument.

by Anonymousreply 106June 11, 2022 4:42 PM

The bitch is FAT and ugly though!

WTH?

by Anonymousreply 107June 11, 2022 5:26 PM

They can't locate him? What are the odds he's dead?

by Anonymousreply 108June 11, 2022 5:38 PM

He has a punchable face.

by Anonymousreply 109June 11, 2022 5:41 PM

She probably just wants to fuck him. She’s 28 why does anyone care at this point? It would have been gross a few years ago but clearly she doesn’t care now.

by Anonymousreply 110June 11, 2022 5:51 PM

She 18, R110. Can you read?

by Anonymousreply 111June 11, 2022 6:02 PM

Family claims actor Ezra Miller is controlling teen in ‘cult’ situation

Sara Jumping Eagle grew up on the Pine Ridge reservation in South Dakota, one of the poorest counties in the US. She graduated from Stanford Medical School and returned to the reservation to help the Lakota people as a pediatrician and activist.

Now 50, Jumping Eagle never expected to wind up on a busy street in Santa Monica last month — in a physical brawl with “The Flash” star Ezra Miller, 29. But she believes that the troubled Hollywood superhero has brainwashed, assaulted and possibly drugged her 18-year-old daughter, Tokata Iron Eyes, after grooming the girl for years. Miller is now traveling with Tokata and several other young women in California, she told The Post.

“He’s not letting Tokata or the other girls bathe or wear makeup,” Jumping Eagle claimed to The Post. “They have to ask his permission. It’s an R. Kelly type situation and it’s very

Jumping Eagle and her husband, attorney and Native American activist Chase Iron Eyes, 44, say Miller’s toxic behavior includes the appropriation of Native beliefs. She told The Post that Miller, the New Jersey-born child of a Manhattan publisher and his actress wife, even lectured them on what kind of Lakota medicine man her family should use.

“Like this guy knows s–t about what he’s talking about,” Jumping Eagle said. “Telling us what to do in our own culture?”

Jumping Eagle said she is glad the grandmother who raised her, Juanita White Eyes, is no longer around to see what’s happened to Tokata.

“#EzraMiller is [a] spiritual voyeur dabbling in various indigenous peoples’ spiritual beliefs, combining w voodoo; using these beliefs [in] Tokata Iron Eyes mind, luring more people in cult-like manner,” Jumping Eagle tweeted last week.

The “Justice League” star was arrested in March in Hawaii for disorderly conduct and later pled no contest. Miller, who uses them/they pronouns, was also accused of allegedly throwing a chair at a woman and being the subject of 10 911 calls in less than a month in Hawaii. They were caught on video apparently choking a woman in Reykjavik, Iceland, on April 1.

Tokata, who has called Miller her “comrade” on social media, was in Hawaii with the actor when they were arrested.

Jumping Eagle and her husband both flew to Los Angeles from Pine Ridge in late May to, they say, rescue Tokata, who’s also an activist, from what they describe as the “cult-like” grip of Miller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 11, 2022 6:17 PM

Calls and emails from The Post to Miller, the actor’s parents, Miller’s agent at CAA, Warner Bros. and Tokata herself went unanswered. Tokata posted a video on Instagram Thursday defending herself against accusations she is being controlled by Miller.

“It’s nobody’s business and nobody is owed a story or outcome,” she said in the two-minute video. “This is my life and these are my decision and I’m disappointed in my parents and the press — in every way. “

Tokata dropped out of a private high school in Massachusetts in December, her parents said, to live with Miller in Vermont and go on road trips with them all over the country. She has not had a phone since January 2022, by her own admission. Her parents failed to persuade her to leave the actor in LA, however, and returned to Pine Ridge without her.

But before they left, Jumping Eagle said that she filed a police report about what she called Miller’s assault of her on the street. (She showed The Post photos of bruises she claimed were inflicted by the actor during the skirmish.) The couple also went to the Warner Bros.’ headquarters in Burbank to pressure the company to do something about its “The Flash” star. The Post did not hear back from the Santa Monica Police Department about whether a police report had been filed.

In court documents filed in Standing Rock Sioux Tribal Court last week, the couple allege that Miller, 29, “uses violence, intimidation, threat of violence, fear, paranoia, delusions and drugs to hold sway over a young adolescent Tokata.” Both Jumping Eagle and Iron Eyes have tweeted out frantic cries for help for their daughter in recent days.

The tribal court has issued an order of protection against Ezra on behalf of Tokata. A hearing is set for next month.

Tokata was around 9 years old in Nov. 2012 when Miller, then 19, came on a fact-finding mission to a uranium-mining region of the Black Hills in South Dakota that the Lakota consider a sacred site.

Miller returned in 2016, when Tokata was 12, to participate in the #NoDAPL protest on the Standing Rock reservation in North Dakota, along with celebrities including Mark Ruffalo and Shailene Woodley. Tokata was there, protesting the North Dakota Access Pipeline alongside her parents, when she and Miller first formed a friendship, Jumping Eagle said.

By then, Tokata was already considered a youth leader and had testified against the mining at the site while protesting at numerous tribal water rights demonstrations.

Tokata proved such an influential activist over the years that Angelina Jolie interviewed her for her 2021 book, “Know Your Rights and Claim Them.”

Miller flew Tokata out to London, where the actor was filming “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them,” in 2017. Jumping Eagle said another family from Standing Rock accompanied Miller and Tokata, so she wasn’t worried about the trip.

It wasn’t until last week that Tokata’s parents, stunned by the recent events involving their daughter, began calling around to people who knew both Miller and Tokata. Jumping Eagle said she reached out to the family friend who went to London with Tokata and Miller in 2017— and was shocked by what she told her.

“She said she caught Ezra trying to sleep in the same room as Tokata, who was 14 at the time,” Jumping Eagle claimed. “She told him, Ezra you can’t sleep in there with her’ and kept checking on him the whole time they were over there.”

by Anonymousreply 113June 11, 2022 6:18 PM

But back then Jumping Eagle and her husband had believed that Miller — who identifies as non-binary and queer — was harmless and just “buddies” with their daughter. Over the next few years, the star and Tokata kept in touch. Once Iron Eyes brought Tokata to New York for a “Respect Our Water” protest after being invited by Miller and others, Jumping Eagle said.

Miller continued to visit the family at Pine Ridge, where he became infatuated with a local medicine man named Jasper. On another occasion, he told Tokata’s family he knew a better medicine person than theirs. “Can you imagine that?” Jumping Eagle said. “He thinks he knows our culture better than us?”

It was Miller who suggested Tokata, who was growing bored at the the Red Cloud Indian School at Pine Ridge, transfer in 2020 for her junior year to Bard College at Simon’s Rock in Massachusetts, an accelerated private high school affiliated with Bard, which Miller’s sister attended.

But Tokata ended up dropping out of Simon’s Rock late last year after an intensified involvement with Miller, Jumping Eagle said. Tokata began spending time at Miller’s Vermont home with an entourage that included people like queer performance artist Stella Marbles.

Although both Miller and Tokata say they are gay and possibly transgender, Jumping Eagle said she believes the two have been having sex for months.

“Ezra’s using ‘they’ pronouns because they don’t want to be labeled a white, privileged male,” Jumping Eagle told The Post. “But that’s what Ezra is. Ezra’s gaslighting everyone with the pronouns. What he’s doing with Tokata is R. Kelly type stuff. But he doesn’t know who he’s f—king with. Tokata has a family who loves her. And you don’t f–k with water protectors.”

Although Tokata herself, as well as Miller’s supporters, have called Tokata’s parents abusive and transphobic, Jumping Eagle says that is false.

“None of these people know us,” she said. “We have another child who identifies as non-binary. In our culture there have always been what we call ‘winkte’ or ‘two-spirit’ people who are important and respected in our community.”

Led by Miller, the group took road trips down South, including to New Orleans, as well as to California.

Jumping Eagle said her husband noticed Miller’s increasingly strange behavior, saying that the actor calling themselves the reincarnation of Jesus Christ and spoke about the FBI and the KKK following them.

In late January, a friend of Miller’s who doesn’t want to be identified called Jumping Eagle and Iron Eyes to say Tokata was in danger at the house in Vermont.

Tokata’s parents then went to Miller’s home in Vermont and said they found Tokata in what appeared to be a psychological breakdown.

“She was ranting and babbling and not making sense and Ezra was just sitting there smirking and snapping his fingers like it was all a show,” Jumping Eagle said. Jumping Eagle said Tokata was visibly bruised and believes she was being given marijuana, LSD and ketamine.

Tokata’s parents succeeded in bringing her back to Pine Ridge, where they took her to their medicine man and to a sweat lodge to detox. They prayed Lakota prayers, Jumping Eagle said.

“I kept telling Tokata, you already have what Ezra and so many of them are seeking,” Jumping Eagle said. “We pray with the sacred pipe and the spiritual ways of Lakota people and we’ve passed that on to our kids.”

Tokata got much better while at home, her mother said, but ultimately left again to return to Miller. When her parents heard again that Tokata was in LA with Miller and their entourage in May and not doing well, they flew out again to get her on May 29.

After the Native American couple confronted Miller, Tokata and some friends at a home in Santa Monica, the group started running down the street.

by Anonymousreply 114June 11, 2022 6:19 PM

Jumping Eagle found herself eventually on busy Lincoln Boulevard where, she claimed, Miller assaulted her while she was trying to persuade Tokata to get out of a car and come home.

“Ezra was slamming the door on my arms,” Jumping Eagle said. ” I started hollering, Ezra stop!’ The police eventually came but Ezra and Tokata had gone.”

Miller, whose breakout film was “We Need to Talk About Kevin” in 2011, stars as Barry Allen in Warner Bros.’ film version of DC Comics’ “The Flash.” The movie, estimated to cost between $100 and $150 million, was postponed from this summer to June 2023, amid rumors — so far unfounded — that Warner Bros. might replace Miller because of the actor’s increasingly erratic behavior.

“The movie seemed ready to go,” Jeff Bock, a media analyst at Exhibitor Relations told The Post. “The fact that it’s being postponed seems to be only the result of all this mess around Ezra Miller. It’s a worst case situation for a studio that wants to move ahead with what could be a three-picture franchise. Depending on what happens with this situation with the young woman, it could be a nightmare for them. Either way it may be a one-and-done for Ezra. You can’t be a big movie star and act this way.”

Now, Jumping Eagle and her husband want Warner Bros. to get involved in their battle.

“Ezra just keeps hurting people,” she said. “He’ll probably just drop my daughter eventually but what kind of shape will she be in when he leaves her? And who’s next?”

by Anonymousreply 115June 11, 2022 6:19 PM

How does someone so creepy looking manage to get acting roles?

by Anonymousreply 116June 11, 2022 6:20 PM

[quote]But back then Jumping Eagle and her husband had believed that Miller — who identifies as non-binary and queer

There's your proof of mental illness right there.

by Anonymousreply 117June 11, 2022 6:22 PM

omg, his he really fucking her? She's obese! How does he even find her hole?!

by Anonymousreply 118June 11, 2022 6:26 PM

she's heavy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 11, 2022 6:28 PM

[quote]But back then Jumping Eagle and her husband had believed that Miller — who identifies as non-binary and queer — was harmless and just “buddies” with their daughter.

Wokesters are anything BUT woke on the trans issue. They have their heads deep in the sand.

by Anonymousreply 120June 11, 2022 6:36 PM

Maybe because of the Kevin character he played it is subconscious, but every time I look at him I see evil.

by Anonymousreply 121June 11, 2022 6:37 PM

All this drama and dysfunction around him is really gross and tawdry. What interests me more is what Warner Bros is going to do about the fact that their "Flash" movie has become completely un-releasable with Miller as the star?

by Anonymousreply 122June 11, 2022 6:40 PM

* Sorry, THEM

by Anonymousreply 123June 11, 2022 6:40 PM

I said he reminds me of R. Kelly as soon as this story came out. Or a poor man's Charlie Manson. Would love to hear about the other young women traveling with him. And he is totally controlling them. What teenager would give up her cellphone by choice?

by Anonymousreply 124June 11, 2022 6:48 PM

he's keeping them drugged up...

I wonder if this will turn criminal.

by Anonymousreply 125June 11, 2022 6:59 PM

I’ve only seen him in We need to talk about Kevin and it’s creepy. He almost seems like that character come to life.

by Anonymousreply 126June 11, 2022 7:05 PM

And I always thought he looked evil.

by Anonymousreply 127June 11, 2022 7:10 PM

R122, at this point the studio itself must be hoping that Miller is dead. That way they can release the movie with a clean conscience: “He can’t hurt anyone else now, and we’ll donate to victims’ causes.”

by Anonymousreply 128June 11, 2022 7:28 PM

I fully blamed Miller until I read the details in r114. Now I wonder what the real story is. The entire family seems nutty. It almost sounds like the parents wanted to use Miller to publicize their causes and then they lost control of the situation. The mother is a doctor, Stanford grad, but the girl was raised by her grandmother? And she was attending private school in Massachusetts? And they have another daughter who "identifies as non-binary"? It all sounds really screwy.

by Anonymousreply 129June 11, 2022 7:48 PM

She’s 18 of course she wants to run off with some actor and do weird shit.

by Anonymousreply 130June 11, 2022 7:51 PM

I'm going to need a timeline here. So he's been keeping a group of girls in a kind of cult in houses both in Vermont and LA since at least last December? Did they travel with him to Hawaii for his month of chair-throwing and passport-filching in March?

by Anonymousreply 131June 11, 2022 8:01 PM

R129, we’re going to need more information, but predators typically choose people from messed-up families.

by Anonymousreply 132June 11, 2022 8:02 PM

Just waiting for him to be dead.

by Anonymousreply 133June 11, 2022 8:03 PM

[quote] And they have another daughter who "identifies as non-binary"? It all sounds really screwy.

You must not know any families with teenaged girls. Probably good third of them identify as non-binary these days.

by Anonymousreply 134June 11, 2022 8:04 PM

"you don't fuck with water protectors!"

Geezus, and he makes it sound like the Hell's Angels or something.

"activist" is a very nice front for CIA.

by Anonymousreply 135June 11, 2022 8:28 PM

[quote] she was attending private school in Massachusetts?

Ezra recommended and paid for the private school.

[quote] Sara Jumping Eagle

Eagles jump? Since when?

by Anonymousreply 136June 11, 2022 8:35 PM

[quote]I fully blamed Miller until I read the details in [R114]. Now I wonder what the real story is.

No matter what her family is like, it doesn't take away from the fact that Ezra has already proven himself to be a total lunatic. I have no doubt he is capable of much darker shit than we have already seen.

by Anonymousreply 137June 11, 2022 8:52 PM

he's into voodoo! so that means sacrificing animals ? i.e. killing animals?

yes, lots of kids are IDing as different genders these days. you go to their social media and it's all listed. she/them etc

by Anonymousreply 138June 11, 2022 8:56 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 11, 2022 8:59 PM

[quote] Eagles jump? Since when?

It’s a last name, not to be taken literally. Do you ask someone with the last name Buzzbee, bees buzz? Since when?

by Anonymousreply 140June 11, 2022 9:00 PM

[quote]Did they travel with him to Hawaii for his month of chair-throwing and passport-filching in March?

Yes

by Anonymousreply 141June 11, 2022 9:01 PM

[quote] Do you ask someone with the last name Buzzbee, bees buzz? Since when?

Bees do buzz though (and eagles do not jump.)

by Anonymousreply 142June 11, 2022 9:46 PM

If they don't jump, how do they take off? In those instances where they aren't dropping off cliffsides?

by Anonymousreply 143June 11, 2022 9:49 PM

he's definitely crazy. but is he capable of mind control? he doesn't seem to have it together himself, not sure if he can control someone else. maybe she's rebelling...he's egging her on and encouraging her and supplying the drugs. I don't believe he's fucking her. NO WAY.

by Anonymousreply 144June 11, 2022 9:53 PM

If you liked fucking big women in an image conscious industry, especially big underage women, it's best to have a cover.

by Anonymousreply 145June 11, 2022 9:56 PM

Seems like the whole Depp trial thing distracted me from the true gold. This crazy fuck.

by Anonymousreply 146June 11, 2022 9:57 PM

Harry Potter films ruin lives. I want a wellness check on my baby Jude Law IMMEDIATELY!

by Anonymousreply 147June 11, 2022 9:58 PM

I wish assholes like this dude would stop appropriating the Queer label for clout. Why is it not ok for folks to appropriate every other culture on the planet, but the gay community is just supposed to respect every freak that wants to be called Queer? It's bullshit. Girl, we don't want your messy ass anywhere near us!

by Anonymousreply 148June 11, 2022 10:00 PM

They started on her when she was 12. But that's fine because they are a Non-Binary Minor Attracted Person with extra special sauce and thats hella valid!

by Anonymousreply 149June 11, 2022 10:00 PM

Can we also talk about the other DC hire Jared Leto and his grooming of barely legal girls and his cult?

by Anonymousreply 150June 11, 2022 10:05 PM

the VT farm he owns is 95 acres, purchased in 2017. He's a farmer. Grows blueberries, turkey tail and chaga (mushrooms)

by Anonymousreply 151June 11, 2022 10:25 PM

I can't be a predator I'm queer and trans. Respect my pronouns!

by Anonymousreply 152June 12, 2022 11:36 AM

Murder and suicide! No need for binary choices!

by Anonymousreply 153June 12, 2022 11:37 AM

It’s not murder! It’s trans-birth!

by Anonymousreply 154June 12, 2022 11:45 AM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 155June 13, 2022 3:29 AM

R112, that article is confusing as hell, the whole story doesn’t make sense and throw in Ezra referred to as They, I had to read it twice and still confused. Something is up with her family for sure. Comrade, WTH?

by Anonymousreply 156June 13, 2022 3:48 AM

she posted a short video on her insta.

Does she look like she lost weight? Has he been starving her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 13, 2022 4:03 AM

I'm late to this story. Why is it a story? She's 18.

by Anonymousreply 158June 13, 2022 4:07 AM

Her parents claim that he groomed her since she was 12. He flew her out to London and other places. He's been leading her astray at the very least, plying her with drugs etc.

I don't understand why didn't they act sooner? she's already 18. I'm sure he's already popped her cherry by now. I wonder how he found her hole under all that fat...

by Anonymousreply 159June 13, 2022 4:12 AM

Her parents need to leave her alone. When she’s ready she’ll decide she’s had enough. The more pressure they put in her the more she’ll rebel.

by Anonymousreply 160June 13, 2022 4:13 AM

She grew up in the Pine Ridge rez, one of the poorest places in the country, full of interpersonal violence and alcoholism. Sad start to life

by Anonymousreply 161June 13, 2022 4:21 AM

Everyone criticizing her weight, have you seen his fucking feet? Has she seen his feet? One glance at his toes should be enough to have her running back to her parents.

by Anonymousreply 162June 13, 2022 7:31 AM

No, I've not seen his feet, what's wrong with them?

by Anonymousreply 163June 13, 2022 10:37 AM

They're fine. They send their love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164June 13, 2022 10:50 AM

Exhibit B:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165June 13, 2022 11:00 AM

This is what these Gen X parents get for enabling their childrens' superiority complex. They're all activists and leaders and brilliant, fresh thinking minds who need to be heard (and get famous) ... or they're just kids you should have guarded from the world.

by Anonymousreply 166June 13, 2022 11:33 AM

his feet aren't pretty but they are not that bad. he's not fucking her with his feet.

by Anonymousreply 167June 13, 2022 11:48 AM

[quote] he's not fucking her with his feet.

Are we sure? Honestly nothing would surprise me about Ezra Miller at this point of 2022.

by Anonymousreply 168June 13, 2022 11:57 AM

Looks like she's on drugs at R157. I don't think we can trust what she's saying there.

by Anonymousreply 169June 13, 2022 12:06 PM

This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 170June 13, 2022 12:07 PM

Yes, if you check out her insta, there is another video posted a week ago...Miller is in it too and they are so obviously on drugs. I've linked it below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171June 13, 2022 1:05 PM

But, again... she's 18. What am I missing?

by Anonymousreply 172June 13, 2022 1:09 PM

Apparently, R172, the parents went to tribal court, which has legitimate authority, and somehow the 18 year old thing doesn't apply. At any rate she seems disturbed and it probably would be a good thing for the parents to get temporary control.

by Anonymousreply 173June 13, 2022 1:17 PM

r172 That the relationship has been going on in some form since she was 12. That the parents think there's some level of coercion going on. That he's batshit insane with a history of violence towards women. Take your pick really. I'd say there's at least enough grounds for some sort of investigation.

by Anonymousreply 174June 13, 2022 1:35 PM

he raped her, she can't legally consent if she's say 14 or 15? I don't remember the legal details ....although why he would want to fuck that cow is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 175June 13, 2022 1:59 PM

[quote] she posted a short video on her insta.

She talks so slow...trying to remember the script he fed her? Or drunk/drugged

by Anonymousreply 176June 13, 2022 2:13 PM

Based on his feet I think he’s an alien. This is just a harmless et situation. A girl and her alien friend trying to find a way back home.

by Anonymousreply 177June 13, 2022 2:28 PM

I wish Ezra would take me away...

by Anonymousreply 178June 13, 2022 2:29 PM

well, like the poster said, she grew up in a dirt poor environment, a hollywood actor visits you a lot and befriends you, flies you places....would you say "no?"

by Anonymousreply 179June 13, 2022 2:44 PM

Apparently Arnold Schwarzenegger has been funding Greta Thunberg and her family, so apparently Hollywood actors funding young "activists" is a thing. Or at least, that's what Miller was able to tell the Iron Eyes family.

Funny how there's never been a whisper of anything inappropriate about Schwarzenegger and his young protégé, although that's probably because she's one of the least sexually attractive young women on the planet. Not that she's physically ugly, but her personality is the opposite of everything straight men find attractive.

by Anonymousreply 180June 13, 2022 11:51 PM

R180 That and Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't a pedo like Ezra is.

by Anonymousreply 181June 14, 2022 12:33 AM

The most obvious O-razor answer:

He’s gay.

She’s an adoring fag hag who worships his every move. As he’s crazy and insecure, she’s like a toddler’s safety blanket to him.

He uses her as bait to bed other teen boys.

The end.

by Anonymousreply 182June 14, 2022 12:52 AM

How would this fat chick be used a bait to attract boys? And Ezra Miller is almost 30. If he's fucking teen boys as well as girls, that's not any better.

by Anonymousreply 183June 14, 2022 12:54 AM

R183. Straight boys meet The Flash, can pop their cherry with Ezra in the room watching…then he makes the move.

Or 50 similar scenarios with drugs (obviously) part of the mix.

by Anonymousreply 184June 14, 2022 1:09 AM

…while the fan is naked, Ezra presents hole and says “Hit the flash, bro,.”

Or more likely, drugs and he makes his move…

by Anonymousreply 185June 14, 2022 1:13 AM

R182 has seen Suddenly, Last Summer a few too many times

by Anonymousreply 186June 14, 2022 1:29 AM

Uh R182, a concerned adult reported to her parents that Ezra was attempting to sleep in the same room with her when she was 15 y/o visiting with him in London.

by Anonymousreply 187June 14, 2022 1:45 AM

It looks like he’s been plying her with Ren Faire turkey legs.

by Anonymousreply 188June 14, 2022 2:07 AM

[Quote] Funny how there's never been a whisper of anything inappropriate about Schwarzenegger and his young protégé, although that's probably because she's one of the least sexually attractive young women on the planet.

I'd like to think Arnold isn't that stupid (or that much of a creep). But he's definitely not picky when it comes to looks.

by Anonymousreply 189June 14, 2022 9:47 AM

He doesn't bathe and has disgusting feet. None of that is sexually appealing.

by Anonymousreply 190June 14, 2022 10:13 AM

No, R182, the simplest answer is that he's a pedo perving on a pre-teen (now teen) girl.

by Anonymousreply 191June 14, 2022 10:46 AM

He needs to be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 192June 14, 2022 11:20 AM

Say what you will about Jared Leto, but he has been getting away with stuff like this for a long, long time and still gets work. Maybe he's smarter about choosing his targets.

by Anonymousreply 193June 14, 2022 3:42 PM

Jared Leto thinks he's Jesus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 14, 2022 4:07 PM

I remember when Jared Leto was the last person on earth to find out about COVID because he and his cult were camping in the mountains for months. When they finally descended the mountain, they found out the world has changed and were shocked everyone was wearing masks.

by Anonymousreply 195June 14, 2022 4:11 PM

R180 Schwarzenegger isn't one for minors at all. That would have came out hard back when he had the "Grope-Anator" scandal. He was quite misogynistic back in his heyday (we all know about the maid and all, their son is a complete innocent as far as I'm concerned) but with grown ass ladies. He and his best friend Franco Columbo cut quite a swath back in the day. It's not really right or morally sound but at least they weren't perverted freaks. The tea on Arnold is that he has another son back in his country and has kept things quite on that for ages but financially provided for the mother and son very well.

Back to Ezra Miller.

Where the fuck are they/he/she/it/zir? This is all getting spooky. I can't blame the parents for invoking their tribal laws because if those laws don't acknowledge the young adult lady in question as being an adult in the eyes of their law then that's a smart move to make. The parents are paying their penance now and better late than never I say.

Someone on this site will write of Ezra's father sometimes. They'll state that his father is a staid conservative type who works in publishing. But, what of his mother? In one of the pictures floating out there of the young lady and Ezra they are both in a car driven by his mother and the young lady looks doped to the gills. See what I did? If you are a pervert and hide behind claiming you are "binary/transgender" then I ain't respecting your pronouns since you are a pervert, man!

Hopefully he'll just go to jail soon. I hope the young lady winds up being alright.

by Anonymousreply 196June 14, 2022 4:36 PM

IF he really did do this, he most likely was abused himself.

by Anonymousreply 197June 14, 2022 5:20 PM

R197, most sexual abusers were not abused themselves, that’s a myth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 14, 2022 5:30 PM

r198, somebody really needs to write a book about all the myths that have proliferated in the past 50 or so years. Not the conspiracy theories or urban legends, but the myths created through flawed research and/or promoted by organizations that so many people believe are facts today.

by Anonymousreply 199June 14, 2022 5:38 PM

The cycle of abuse and the myth that most homophobic people are that way because they’re gay are both lies that need to be left in the past.

by Anonymousreply 200June 14, 2022 7:40 PM

I'm so confused, ezra is gay. Like super bottom gay. I know someone who fucked him, but he didn't say ezra was crazed, just needy and hugged a lot. Wtf.

by Anonymousreply 201June 16, 2022 2:45 PM

[quote] IF he really did do this, he most likely was abused himself.

That certainly doesn't matter in the eyes of the law. He is legally culpable if he did this, no matter what his childhood was like.

by Anonymousreply 202June 16, 2022 2:50 PM

Bisexual narcissistic psychopath is my armchair diagnosis. All exacerbated by heavy drug use.

by Anonymousreply 203June 16, 2022 3:03 PM

yeah, if he thinks he's jesus...then definitely doing too much drugs. I wish he would give me some LSD. I've always wanted to try that.

He grows mushrooms on his farm...he's a farmer...bet he grows magic mushrooms too, those can be fun.

by Anonymousreply 204June 16, 2022 3:06 PM

r201 Almost like your friend was bullshitting

by Anonymousreply 205June 16, 2022 3:10 PM

Andy Dick wants his tabloid lifestyle back.

by Anonymousreply 206June 16, 2022 3:27 PM

R205 Nah, this was before he got flash. Like 2012-2013. He wasn't that famous then.

by Anonymousreply 207June 16, 2022 4:48 PM

OMG! New allegations and an order of protection granted to a 12-year-old. This saga gets crazier by the day! You have to read the entire article, it’s full of twists and turns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 16, 2022 5:04 PM

This almost reads like parody:

[quote]began brewing when the mother says she mentioned doing some traveling recently with “her tribe” of people, leading Miller to snap at her and accuse her of cultural appropriation. Then, a conversation about board games allegedly went sideways when, after Miller claimed that the board game Parcheesi had Rastafarian roots, the visiting neighbor—who is half-Black—questioned Miller as to which sect of the Rastafari movement it originated from.

by Anonymousreply 209June 16, 2022 5:06 PM

[quote] Miller apologized for the outburst before returning to the home on June 4, dressed as a cowboy, without incident

Perfect coda.

by Anonymousreply 210June 16, 2022 5:11 PM

The budget for The Flash is reportedly $100 million. I suspect it's a bit more than that, but at least they haven't started promotion on it, so theoretically they could cut their losses, deep six the film, and possibly remake it with another actor. Right now, I imagine the film starring Ezra Miller is unreleasable.

by Anonymousreply 211June 16, 2022 5:20 PM

Why? People still want to see it and the majority have no idea of the drama right now.

by Anonymousreply 212June 16, 2022 5:29 PM

I'd like to see The Flash but with a different actor in the role. Preferably blond, because Barry Allen is fucking blond in the comic books.

by Anonymousreply 213June 16, 2022 5:38 PM

I think somebody else might have said this but it's strange Ezra was cast as a superhero when it looks like an evil villain right out of central casting. He doesn't come across as somebody you'd want to root for.

by Anonymousreply 214June 16, 2022 5:40 PM

how much was his salary on the film?

by Anonymousreply 215June 16, 2022 5:47 PM

R211, that sounds cheap for this kind of movie.

by Anonymousreply 216June 16, 2022 5:56 PM

[quote] I'd like to see The Flash but with a different actor in the role. Preferably blond, because Barry Allen is fucking blond in the comic books.

Were you one of those who blew a gasket when Johnny Storm was not only NOT blond as in the comic books but black?

by Anonymousreply 217June 16, 2022 6:15 PM

Can't feel bad for DC especially given how miscast Ezra was to begin with. He had a history of problematic behavior they willingly ignored. They had plenty of time to recast him too. Warner Bros now under Discovery Inc can afford that loss for their incompetence.

by Anonymousreply 218June 16, 2022 6:22 PM

r207 Oh, okay, that's proof he's telling the truth then. Let's just ignore all this stuff with proof and court documents in favour of r207's totally not bullshitting friend

by Anonymousreply 219June 16, 2022 6:26 PM

Archive link to bypass the Daily Beast's paywall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 16, 2022 6:28 PM

So MANY orders of protection against him, WTAF? Obviously, he was sexually assaulted as a young teen and seems set on re-creating trauma and victimizing kids. Dude needs to be in a cage or a locked psych facility.

What are the hand signs he flashes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 16, 2022 6:59 PM

Maybe they're nonbinary gang signs.

by Anonymousreply 222June 16, 2022 7:01 PM

[quote]Obviously, he was sexually assaulted as a young teen and seems set on re-creating trauma and victimizing kids.

Fuck off with that bullshit, r198 already provided a link to shut morons like you up

by Anonymousreply 223June 16, 2022 7:01 PM

Ezra is a busy they

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 16, 2022 7:13 PM

I'm going with pedo bat signal, R222.

by Anonymousreply 225June 16, 2022 7:14 PM

Most victims do not become victimizers.

Ezra has become a victimizer.

He shows many signs of sexual abuse himself and is a serial pedo focused on a narrow age range. It is likely he is re-creating a pattern.

Regardless of his life story, he needs to be in a secure facility (treatment is ineffective for pedos) or a cage. For a very LONG time.

Past time..

[quote] Next, according to the visiting neighbor, the mother, and the child, Miller focused their attention on the then-11-year-old, saying, “I’ve talked extensively with your child, and they have a lot of power to them. At one point, you’re going to realize that you don’t have any control over them anymore. They’re an elevated being, and they would be lucky to have someone like me guide them.”

Enough.

by Anonymousreply 226June 16, 2022 7:19 PM

So he came over dressed like a sherpa and threatened someone with a gun over Parcheesi? Then visited again dressed as a cowboy? The whole article is trippy. Who knew VT was so druggy?

Would not be surprised if he offs himself, so unstable.

by Anonymousreply 227June 16, 2022 7:25 PM

[quote] They’re an elevated being, and they would be lucky to have someone like me guide them.”

Jesus even I'm more subtle than that.

by Anonymousreply 228June 16, 2022 7:42 PM

Ezra, Ezra, where ARE you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229June 16, 2022 7:47 PM

They really should just scrap the “Flash” picture and film this saga of batshittery.

by Anonymousreply 230June 16, 2022 7:52 PM

I suspect he has joined a traveling circus to lay low.

by Anonymousreply 231June 16, 2022 8:12 PM

[quote] Miller then came back to the child and allegedly began pestering them with compliments—at one point moving their chair closer to them, uncomfortably hugging them and touching their hips, requesting that they add the actor on Instagram, and telling the child—who expressed their interest in horses—that they would acquire several horses and the child could help them care for the herd on their Vermont farm.

Ezra appears to have deleted their IG, they must woo all the kiddies on Tik Tok now,

by Anonymousreply 232June 16, 2022 8:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233June 16, 2022 8:44 PM

He’s a Flash actor no more.

by Anonymousreply 234June 16, 2022 8:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235June 16, 2022 8:52 PM

R2, what is the IG for Tokata Iron Eyes? I did not see one. Ezra's was deleted, maybe they both were?

He really likes the 12 year olds. Sick.

by Anonymousreply 236June 16, 2022 9:03 PM

" People still want to see it and the majority have no idea of the drama right now."

If non-gossipmongers have no clue about the kiddie drama now, they will by the time when the film is released! If they try for a major release and ramp up a publicity game featuring Miller, this shit is going to generate clicks, it's going to be all over the news and social media.

So if the film flops, which is likely because nobody wants to see more Snyderverse, then Miller is going to get the blame. You know how the Hollywood Blame Game works - blame the actor who's had a breath of scandal attached to their name, anyone but the guys in the Old White Straight Boys Club! Like if your remake of a 70-year-old musical flops, don't blame the producer-director who wanted to film a 70-year-old musical, blame the actor who had a little scandal a few years ago. Let the producer-director go onto his next flop, while the actor is begging for TV work.

by Anonymousreply 237June 16, 2022 11:51 PM

It is interesting to me how these latest developments about Miller on the lam have been splashed all over the comics-oriented media, but it's otherwise barely cracked the mainstream press.

by Anonymousreply 238June 16, 2022 11:57 PM

Confirmed tinymeat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239June 16, 2022 11:59 PM

What could possibly go wrong with the studio's public image if they released a movie that the audience is going to be at least 1/3 kids starring a guy who has been accused multiple times of all sorts of fuckery with children?

by Anonymousreply 240June 17, 2022 12:01 AM

I'm not assuming that Miller is a child molester. For one, I think he's gay and having a mental health crisis, and it's possible that he's using this 18-year-old as either a crutch or a drug buddy or both, and isn't having sex with her. Which is still a monumentally unhealthy situation for her and I hope her parents get her out of there and back to school, but at least when she's rescued she won't be pregnant (by Miller).

His behavior with the non-binary 11-year-old, who knows. Maybe it was sexual, it definitely sounds creepy, but maybe he was going all Holden Caufield and trying to be a "catcher in the rye" to some kid who reminded him of his younger self. I don't now, all I know is that he needs a long break from public and intensive psychiatric treatment.

by Anonymousreply 241June 17, 2022 12:02 AM

[quote]t's possible that he's using this 18-year-old as either a crutch or a drug buddy or both, and isn't having sex with her.

He did fuck her though

by Anonymousreply 242June 17, 2022 12:06 AM

And I thought MJ stans did the most mental gymnastics to explain his pedo ways…

by Anonymousreply 243June 17, 2022 12:09 AM

R243, Jackson and his fans wrote the playbook: he had a tragic childhood, he’s just sensitive and needs friends who, inexplicably, are children.

by Anonymousreply 244June 17, 2022 12:18 AM

It's intriguing to me that this whole situation has been a perfect storm for DC Films: they were expecting the film would have been out long before this, and would have justified the huge gambles they took with making him a star really BEFORE his star film came out by his brief appearance in Justice League. But the film has been delayed by post-poduction problems and then Covid and now all his legal problems, and at this point he doesn;t even look the same age as he did when the film was shot.

Not only he and Amber Heard but also the actor who played Cyborg have generated nothing but bad publicity for DC Films, and Zack Snyder and Ben Affleck have also had enormous personal turmoil during their affiliation with that studio. Whoever is running it not only needs to be fired but very publicly kicked out. I think pretty much at this point the entire brand seems tainted, and they need to bring in someone who can make investors feel confident actors and directors will be chosen for emotional stability as well as for fabulous cheekbones.

by Anonymousreply 245June 17, 2022 12:29 AM

I don't think he's fucking her. I do think he's controlling her. He has other people on the farm he's fucking. they are polyamorous. She's supposed to be gay...so don't think she likes dick.

by Anonymousreply 246June 17, 2022 12:36 AM

Her aunt literally saw them fucking outside

by Anonymousreply 247June 17, 2022 12:50 AM

How old was she at that point, R247. It just keeps getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 248June 17, 2022 3:15 AM

[quote] Ezra is close to Charles Manson on the insanity scale.

Or me.

by Anonymousreply 249June 17, 2022 3:22 AM

"She's supposed to be gay...so don't think she likes dick."

Oh, R246, you must not have gotten the memo. These days, the most "gay" thing a gal can do is suck dick. Get with the times, Gramps.

by Anonymousreply 250June 17, 2022 4:23 AM

I mean... the 12yo non-binary child and gothic mother sound like fucking nuts, themselves. What is that shit all about? So weird... Where does it say he fucked the native girl and they were caught?

by Anonymousreply 251June 17, 2022 5:45 AM

R245 what happened with Amber, Ray and Henry is not the same thing at all. Ray did nothing wrong but it does make WB look like idiots that they chose to get rid of them instead of Ezra.

by Anonymousreply 252June 17, 2022 6:39 AM

I think it's how funny how people here are going after Miller for having an 18 yo girlfriend/friend yet there are a million threads on barely-legal twinks who look like they don't even have pubes. OP gets extra credit for taking away this particular 18 yo's agency with the idiotic words "taken control of". You bitches hate Miller because he's a gender non-conforming attention whore, no other reason. Stop clutching your fucking pearls at the thought of an 18 year old hanging out with someone who is 29.

by Anonymousreply 253June 17, 2022 6:52 AM

There was enough to hate Ezra for when he was just in the news for attacking and abusing adult women. Remember that? Being inappropriate with random 12-year-olds (because that is when his "friendship" began with Tokata...Ezra would have been 23 then) is just a whole other level of creepy we are now discovering.

by Anonymousreply 254June 17, 2022 10:03 AM

Are you retarded, R253?

by Anonymousreply 255June 17, 2022 10:08 AM

Ezra clearly pissed off some higher ups. If you piss them off they stop covering for you. If you piss them off even more they will expose your crimes and it make it easier for witnesses to come forward. That's why Jared Leto keeps on coasting by. He's kissing a lot of asses. And I don't even believe in that Illuminati QAnon bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 256June 17, 2022 11:06 AM

R256 Makes sense for Ezra. Kevin Spacey and James Franco were also known divas. Difficult to work with and butted heads with the execs. Same with Bryan Singer who also had drug issues and an unprofessional attitude. Jared is like J. Lo where he is only an asshole to the crew but kisses up to the studios.

by Anonymousreply 257June 17, 2022 11:21 AM

[Quote] Jared is like J. Lo where he is only an asshole to the crew but kisses up to the studios.

And an absolute cunt to 30 Seconds To Mars fans at concerts.

by Anonymousreply 258June 17, 2022 12:00 PM

How hard to parent kids these days. Preteens & teens developmentally seek their tribes. They are troublesome. Hence the Aborigines snd them on Walkabout to sort it out. Being binary, trans gets loads of attention, makes you noticed in this tribe established on SM. As a gay man who is not a parent, I have no skin in this game. But, I do have compassion. What should a parent do? If you come down heavy handed, they rebel. Drugs, cutting, food issues. So hard. How to support, yet guide, give structure. So hard.

by Anonymousreply 259June 17, 2022 12:04 PM

Fuck this fat ho and her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 260June 17, 2022 12:05 PM

What has Jared Leto done wrong? Details please.

by Anonymousreply 261June 17, 2022 12:08 PM

R260 Are you referring to the mother of Tokata Iron Eyes?

by Anonymousreply 262June 17, 2022 12:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263June 17, 2022 12:18 PM

R259 Yeah. It seems a consensus that universally adolescents are disruptive, ungrateful, selfish, rude and difficult due to the hormonal changes and developing an adult body but lacking mental maturity. They stop listening to their parents and listen only to their peers and dismiss authority. This is not new and it's been complained about for centuries. It's part of the learning process that they make mistakes and act selfish for that time. But naturally as adults, we don't want them to get hurt or dead in a ditch. Also they communicate in ways that are disrespectful and hurtful to us but they don't understand why because they aren't mature enough to.

Historically most people weren't considered adults until they finished their apprenticeship/trade and were eligible for the war draft for men which was their early 20s or they had their first period and got married for women. Puberty didn't complete until late teens too.

Now with precocious puberty, access to the internet, social media, porn, hard drugs, lack of parental guidance, no role models and increasing babying and infantilization in schools. We're seeing kids act out in crazy ways.

by Anonymousreply 264June 17, 2022 12:33 PM

^You forgot the most important change. No indoctrination into any sort of faith in a higher power. No feeling of being born for a reason. No sense of purpose.

by Anonymousreply 265June 17, 2022 3:51 PM

I just love the bizarre details of his confrontations with those people in Massachusetts. I feel like it would be something out of a Todd Solondz movie.

by Anonymousreply 266June 17, 2022 4:30 PM

HELP ME!

I'm being held against my will.

Ezra has threatened my life if I do not do what he says.

He currently has a jagged toenail pressed against my jugular and is threatening to slice me if I do not do what he says.

Help me Datalounge. You are my only hope!

by Anonymousreply 267June 17, 2022 5:18 PM

R264, having a first period and then getting married was not so common. In Medieval Catholic Europe, the minimum age for marriage was 12 for girls and 14 for boys. But then statistics from Elizabethan England showed that most women married in their 20s. The six years after your first period you are not ovulating every cycle- in fact 80 percent of the first year after you aren’t and 50 percent of the second year. By the 6th year after you ovulate on all but 10 percent, and then peak fertility is around age 20.

by Anonymousreply 268June 17, 2022 5:26 PM

Here’s a link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269June 17, 2022 5:30 PM

Without going into R268's detail, I'd note that marriage statistics from most eras reflect the weddings of the middle and upper classes. Poor people could not afford things like church weddings and registry fees; their marriages were common-law.

by Anonymousreply 270June 17, 2022 5:36 PM

R270, that’s true but the Elizabethans kept church records and so those were for the poor too. The article said that mothers relied on their daughters to help with various work. Managing the amount of work pre-technology wasn’t simple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271June 17, 2022 5:43 PM

Yes, I've read that most poor and even a good proportion of the middle class waited until their mid-20s to get married, allowing time for the man to go through an apprenticeship and establish himself in a trade and for the woman to work a few years in service to save up money. Most younger marriages, primarily of the upper and upper-middle classes, were the result of arrangements between families.

by Anonymousreply 272June 17, 2022 6:36 PM

r248 18, this happened over New Years 2021

by Anonymousreply 273June 17, 2022 8:03 PM

Another reason why the age of marriage increased is that maternal mortality is much higher for a 12 yo, who has not developed mature pelvic bones to allow for an easy labor.

by Anonymousreply 274June 17, 2022 8:11 PM

R274, yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275June 17, 2022 10:19 PM

Another link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276June 17, 2022 10:52 PM

R272, Yes, and actually there were women who were apprentices too in some trades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277June 17, 2022 11:07 PM

The fuck are you two on about?

by Anonymousreply 278June 17, 2022 11:17 PM

That was a year and a half ago, R273. Isn't she currently 18?

by Anonymousreply 279June 17, 2022 11:31 PM

r256 One of the prominent longstanding rumours was that none of the studios were keen on Ezra. While his unusual model esque had some appeal for it's ability to capture a large segment of tween/teen girls... he was an awkward and nervous nelly that didn't give them much confidence. . . and more well known as a "party" kid with more ego than ability. -- you should look up the interviews from when he dropped out of high school, or shortly thereafter.

The primary benefit of hiring Ezra was to appease people that used to be in his circle of friends. And, it's suggested several of them had a pact to boost others in the periphery in their contract negotions. Something idiotic but temperamentally loyal kids do when lacking a personal studio or other ventures they'd likely entangle in their negotiations instead for job security.

So, to hire the A lister they desired, they would have to give a set picture deals to the lesser menagerie. . . frankly, it often costs the studios far less to do this and often get their desired starlet at a discount... even if the greater chances remain they won't be able to cut it as an adult actor or will quickly age out of their genre.. and the various problems, such as this, with those that may be in their circles. Friendships that could quickly end but you can rarely convince youth of how fleeting these relationships might be.

It's been rumoured this how Ezra obtained most of his roles. . . and it creates a feedback loop. People assume the previous friends still associate or continue to give their seal of approval, and if they do, they'll likely promote it freely, so, despite the conflicts, it boosts his commercial value.

All this, of course, crosses the acceptable line... save for the window when Republicans will attempt to utilize it. Despite many among the LGBT and even T saying he should have his pronouns revoked, the fans rebelling, the politics of now might lead to more questionable support in reaction to the hysteria surrounding this.

Although, we can also discuss the ethics of whether or not someone should be fired because of what happens outside of work vs what happens within the work environment. Others fear this will become another slippery slope debate and could lead to an intervention by legislators towards allowance for broader 'morality' clauses in employment.

by Anonymousreply 280June 17, 2022 11:37 PM

r279 Yeah. I meant 2022, they stayed overnight from 31 December 2021 to 1 January 2022

by Anonymousreply 281June 18, 2022 12:09 AM

How long was she at college if she already bounced and she is only 18 now? Such a chaotic life.

Did Ezra grow up in some child abusing sex cult like River Phoenix or something? Because he is not right in the head at all.

Will he and Tokata be found or do some dramatic final exit?

by Anonymousreply 282June 18, 2022 12:59 AM

"Her aunt literally saw them fucking outside"

Was she assigned male at birth or something?

by Anonymousreply 283June 18, 2022 1:08 AM

Aww the Ezra is gay crowd desperately clinging to their fantasy

by Anonymousreply 284June 18, 2022 1:31 AM

Never heard of the guy but that is a picture of a gay man and that fat apache squaw is never going to get a white boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 285June 18, 2022 1:43 AM

R280, there’s no debate about this. In the U.S. employers generally have all the power in the world to do whatever they want. It’s all about the shareholders: all a movie studio would ever have to say is that an actor is a potential threat to the bottom line and he’s out.

by Anonymousreply 286June 18, 2022 1:47 AM

r282 everything points to him being emotionally arrested and stuck in a perpetual teenage state. . . alcohol is his drug of choice but obviously uses various substances, and although lacking evidence once would expect he's likely been under the influence since grade school. However, you can authenticate his enduring alcoholic tendencies and there's the wide array of reports on various other substance usage. The only official diagnosis made public was adhd - it's possibl,e he wasn't and extensive ritalin/adderal addiction to which that would also explain some of his behavior. He has the standard profile that you would expect - can only be social when under the influence or otherwise introverted, unable to form longterm healty adult relationships or friendships for that matter, prone to delusional thinking, jumps from belief system to belief system - whatever is new (to him) and is obsessed with it but grows disinterested when things are beyond him. He has a grandoise belief in his intellectual superiority above all others - you'll find that in most of his interviews, any infringement upon it leads to lashing out. I wouldn't quite say he's a pathological liar but he rather believes things to be true in a way that is comparable.

Most believe his friendship systems are rather cult like... even before this, they would pinpoint it to a pair of influential, trustfund, groupies that infiltrated his life... they would also point to them for his nonbinary evoluation, although he was prone to it from the start. The archetype of an angry outsider, a mediocre and directionless student. . . but had no real reason to be. So, it's difficult to say what is real, what is merely performative or the potential of addictions and mental illness.

I would ferar if he's given a more 'serious' label, it will be used as an excuse. It shouldn't be in those cases either, but that's not the way our systems work. Personally, I don't think he fits the profile. So, I push towards anxiety and conduct disorders... while the psychosis aspect is likely more drug induced. He resembles a severe addict with mild issues rather than a severe mental health disorder attempting to self medicate and slipping through the cracks. His actions and behavior are deliberate. He just doesn't have much direction or follow thru, so, it appeards discordant.

r284 regardless of what people believe, he's publically attached to the community and treated as such by numberous bodies, media and organizations. . . so, we're left with the fallout either way.

r286 abortion. lgbt. divorce.

by Anonymousreply 287June 18, 2022 1:58 AM

He was sort of right about parcheesi having Rastafarian roots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288June 18, 2022 2:41 AM

The “literally fucking” quote?

Receipts?

Links?

by Anonymousreply 289June 18, 2022 2:48 AM

I must remind everyone that Tokata grew up in the POOREST county in the country, on the Pine Ridge reservation. Pine Ridge is known for searing poverty, high rates of alcoholism and meth use, as well as significant intrafamilial violence and high rates of sexual abuse.

This poor kid was easy pickings for a sexual predator such as Ezra.

by Anonymousreply 290June 18, 2022 7:59 AM

I’ve always loathed this smug piece of shit. I truly hope he gets hit by a bus.

by Anonymousreply 291June 18, 2022 9:14 AM

I hope this doesn't turn into a Mark Salling type situation.

by Anonymousreply 292June 18, 2022 10:56 AM

r289

[quote]There was even a point in time when we were doing the ceremony over in Pine Ridge and my wife was outside loading up the altar after the ceremony… and Tokata and Ezra were having sex on a bed that was laying outside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293June 18, 2022 1:31 PM

Ezra's band once had a night specifically for people under 20 lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294June 18, 2022 1:32 PM

And in "well duh" news, Deadline reports a Warner insider saying it's unlikely WB will work with Miller again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295June 18, 2022 1:33 PM

r293 Doubt Miller has the good grace to go hang himself quietly in a shed somewhere, I'd say the first motel police shootout to be livestreamed to TikTok is more his style.

by Anonymousreply 296June 18, 2022 1:34 PM

Miller is too vain and self-obsessed to ever commit suicide, he may make an attempt for the drama value but he'll never do a proper job of it.

He'll live to become the new Andy Dick.

by Anonymousreply 297June 18, 2022 1:43 PM

So he just abandoned his farm and vanished? I hope he doesn't have animals or are there other cult members living there to take care of everything?

by Anonymousreply 298June 18, 2022 1:52 PM

R293, thanks for the article, I just read it.

Poor girl. Miller is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 299June 18, 2022 2:03 PM

R293 So this was witnessed and Ezra wasn’t kicked to the curb?

by Anonymousreply 300June 18, 2022 2:11 PM

Where's the #FireEzra movement on Twitter? People on Twitter are still very busy talking about Depp and Amber. But shouldn't this exposure of EM's character catch their attention now?

by Anonymousreply 301June 18, 2022 2:35 PM

He's yet ANOTHER child actor who lost his mind because he was raised with no boundaries, no accountability, and no circumstances for his actions.

He'll be dead (or in prison) in 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 302June 18, 2022 2:36 PM

I can't believe this isn't wall to wall news on the DM. This seems like exactly their type of story but they've been very muted.

by Anonymousreply 303June 18, 2022 2:37 PM

In the article, he said he smokes weed laced with ketamine.

The article also mentions a voodoo priest in New Orleans.

by Anonymousreply 304June 18, 2022 2:45 PM

LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305June 18, 2022 3:10 PM

[quote] Zaslav has several choices and he will make one of them soon. Among them: He can pull back on heavily promoting the summer 2023 film, confining it to some P&A and no publicity tour. Or he can relegate it to streaming with HBO Max and take a write-down. Or lean in toward making the movie a hit and then drop Miller if they can’t straighten things out.

WTF is he waiting for???

by Anonymousreply 306June 18, 2022 3:12 PM

r306 An arrest or actual molestation accusation from some party the police are acting on would be my guess. This isn't like editing Kevin Spacey out of one scene, or deleting some Amber Heard. This movie was hoped as a reset for the DCEU, so a quiet release is out. Its already been massively delayed so reshoots are out, editing a new actor over his scenes would be an absolute bitch and expensive.

by Anonymousreply 307June 18, 2022 3:39 PM

R301, part of it is that Johnny Depp is world-famous whereas Ezra Miller is considerably not. A comparison would be something like this happening to Depp around the time of 21 Jump Street - a small contingent of people would know who is, but the vast majority would be like "Who?"

by Anonymousreply 308June 18, 2022 3:40 PM

r305 I've seen so many comments like that, it's hilarious. Especially with how it's now becoming clear that the whole they/nonbinary/trans thing was all part of him grooming MO

r06 Something which lets them cash in on insurance

by Anonymousreply 309June 18, 2022 3:54 PM

Second point was meant for r306

by Anonymousreply 310June 18, 2022 3:54 PM

R310, someone in the comments to the article at R295 said that studios do not have the type of insurance that would cover reshooting a movie like this, or otherwise taking a total loss on it.

by Anonymousreply 311June 18, 2022 4:07 PM

The only thing I liked him in was The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Besides that he comes off creepy AF

by Anonymousreply 312June 18, 2022 4:33 PM

His stans will forgive him. They only care if victims are pretty white girls generally. MJ stans don't care because his victims were boys. Notice how divided people were on about Johnny Depp because he abused his ex who was a beautiful white woman, if his ex was ugly then the would have unanimously favored Depp.

by Anonymousreply 313June 18, 2022 5:26 PM

There are some groups of people pushing the story that his victims were boys, and I suspect the reasoning if what r313 states

by Anonymousreply 314June 18, 2022 5:31 PM

He's openly queer, but I was surprised that this was a woman he was involved with.

by Anonymousreply 315June 18, 2022 5:48 PM

Queer = straight but wants to seem unique

by Anonymousreply 316June 18, 2022 5:49 PM

This whole story makes me even more wearied of the word “queer,” which I didn’t think was possible.

by Anonymousreply 317June 18, 2022 6:05 PM

R285 your gay guy likes to have sex with 12 year old girls.

by Anonymousreply 318June 18, 2022 7:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319June 18, 2022 9:08 PM

From R319: "the studio won't likely keep Miller". Such degenerates in Hollywood.

Maybe Hollywood is scared of him/them because they partied with him and he has dirt on them.

I think that is what happens a lot of times. These celebs aren't perverts in a vacuum. They party with fellow Hollywood people who have the same perversions and they keep secrets for each other.

by Anonymousreply 320June 18, 2022 9:15 PM

In the article, he/they claimed he was raped when he was 14. There must be a story there...

by Anonymousreply 321June 18, 2022 9:22 PM

R313s comment is un PC but very, very true. It would be less irksome if these keyboard warriors ( and the media) admit that rather than pretend that they are fierce advocates for all " survivors".

by Anonymousreply 322June 18, 2022 9:36 PM

[quote]Maybe Hollywood is scared of him/them because they partied with him and he has dirt on them.

This is actually the only thing that makes sense. The fact that out of nowhere he got cast in two major franchises, when he was already out there being the kind of weirdo the mainstream audience were never going to accept. And then them indulging him by throwing out a script and letting him and his chosen writer go off and write a script together, not to mention it's rumoured one of the directors for the Flash movie was fired because Ezra wanted him gone. He has no record of drawing power, and yet they allowed him all that? And then a video comes out of him choking a woman - they do nothing. Arrested in Hawaii - nothing. Arrested again in Hawaii - nothing. Grooming a kid - silence. Grooming another kid - silence.

They might have gone to those lengths for a genuine star, but for Ezra fucking Miller? Why?!

by Anonymousreply 323June 18, 2022 10:47 PM

^Great summary of events. And yeah, highly suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 324June 18, 2022 10:55 PM

That fucking virtue signaling hack "journalist" Kat Tenbarge just wrote an article on Ezra. Don't know why NBC hired that clout chasing cunt.

Her lousy writing is best suited for Daily Mail or the National Enquirer. It'll be a cold day in hell before that dumb ass ever sees a Pulitzer.

by Anonymousreply 325June 18, 2022 10:55 PM

I wonder why someone named EZRA MILLER got such a pass in Hollywood!

by Anonymousreply 326June 18, 2022 10:56 PM

Corey Feldman was told on a major TV talk show by Barbara Walters in front of millions of viewers to basically shut up about child sex abuse in Hollywood. But those days are over!!

The MeToo# movement, the Jeffrey Epstein saga, and the rise of social media has given a lot of potential power to child victims of Hollywood sex abuse.

The public has been educated about how the elite methodically target vulnerable children for sexual abuse. About how the elite use private and governmental institutions to make children sexually available to them without punishment.

The public also has an understanding that these child victims often have messy backstories because that made them easier to abuse and not be believed. The public also knows these victims may have continued the cycle by preying on children themselves and understand this often is encouraged by the original adult abusers who need "honeypots" to lure in new children. And who better than a superhero like Ezra?

In the past, Ezra wouldn't dare tell his story due to the not being believed and because he's an abuser, too. But if he spills his guts and tells all he could get a much reduced sentence. Or he could keep his secrets and make demands on his Hollywood "pals".

by Anonymousreply 327June 18, 2022 11:49 PM

R325, the hacks are freepers who use terms like "virtue signaling"

by Anonymousreply 328June 18, 2022 11:57 PM

R325, I don’t see what’s wrong with what Tenbarge wrote. She does, however, refer to Miller’s aggressive fan base, which may be enough to earn her an online attack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329June 19, 2022 12:04 AM

Is they dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 330June 19, 2022 12:31 AM

He's turning out to be as loathsome as that Youtuber Onision. Hopefully Miller, at least, will be brought to justice.

by Anonymousreply 331June 19, 2022 12:39 AM

Has his agency made any comment? How about his family?

by Anonymousreply 332June 19, 2022 2:03 AM

R332. The response is “Who?”

by Anonymousreply 333June 19, 2022 2:16 AM

r325 why so upset about the article? Weird

by Anonymousreply 334June 19, 2022 3:59 AM

[quote] I think that is what happens a lot of times. These celebs aren't perverts in a vacuum. They party with fellow Hollywood people who have the same perversions and they keep secrets for each other.

Ezra Miller is schizophrenic on his own. He does not have a network backing up his crazy.

by Anonymousreply 335June 19, 2022 3:59 AM

[quote] On Tokata’s Instagram page, a recent post stated that Tokata wished to be called Gibson.

How do you go from Tokata Iron Eyes to “Gibson”?

Also, doesn’t it seem kind of sinister that she chopped off all her hair?

by Anonymousreply 336June 19, 2022 4:01 AM

I hope this puts a big dent in the crap that is superhero movies.

by Anonymousreply 337June 19, 2022 4:02 AM

[quote] The public also knows these victims may have continued the cycle by preying on children themselves and understand this often is encouraged by the original adult abusers who need "honeypots" to lure in new children. And who better than a superhero like Ezra?

You’re cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. No one is using Ezra as a honeypot to lure in children. Ezra’s crazy is all his own doing. He’s not being controlled by Hollywood big wigs. What next? You think Hollywood execs are hiding children under a pizza parlor?

by Anonymousreply 338June 19, 2022 4:02 AM

I’m sure Ezra was molested but he’s also crazy. I think the less crazy child actor victims just self destruct unfortunately like Brad Renfro

by Anonymousreply 339June 19, 2022 4:07 AM

R338, this was never suggested.

You think Hollywood execs are hiding children under a pizza parlor?

It was suggested that stars like Ezra are used to attract kids.

by Anonymousreply 340June 19, 2022 4:20 AM

R338, kids aren't going to be attracted to behind-the-scenes Hollywood people. But kids look up to Ezra who they know from movies.

by Anonymousreply 341June 19, 2022 4:22 AM

R325 lol are you a David Dobrik fan by any chance? The only people I see this riled up by Kat Tenbarge are David Dobrik fans who are upset she exposed the fact he kept a known predator in his friend group

by Anonymousreply 342June 19, 2022 4:25 AM

Maybe Ezra should do an interview with this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343June 19, 2022 6:57 AM

R329 R332 R342 I am neither a fan of Ezra or David. I strongly dislike Kat and know what a talentless hack that she really is.

by Anonymousreply 344June 19, 2022 7:08 AM

Sorry R334, not R332

by Anonymousreply 345June 19, 2022 7:50 AM

[quote] Where's the #FireEzra movement on Twitter? People on Twitter are still very busy talking about Depp and Amber. But shouldn't this exposure of EM's character catch their attention now?

r301 I agree Depp is world famous but Ezra seemed well-known, relevant or popular enough for this specific crowd that's into #Fire or #Whatever movement on Twitter and other platforms. A significant part of the appeal to them has exactly been its 'enlightened' (transgender + nonbinary + aka non-man + non cis man + queer/lgbtqia + they/them + vocal 'feminist' + etc) image unlike their hated '(rich) white cis het men', like Depp.

Other things that this justice crowd is very vocal about are grooming, pedo, age-gap, etc. So, some feel betrayed because they became fans/supporters just because they bought that image. Still, the wide outrage is not happening because this crowd's main target is evil white cis (het) men.

by Anonymousreply 346June 19, 2022 8:11 AM

r343 That guy is a delusional liar. He's like the guy who thought he was Sydney Poitier son, and claimed to be a ballet dancer, when he couldn't dance at all. (The "Six Degrees of Separation" dude.)

by Anonymousreply 347June 19, 2022 3:10 PM

Let us revel in one of most illustrious performances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348June 19, 2022 4:53 PM

I do appreciate his version of Don’t Cha but this stuff isn’t looking good for him.

by Anonymousreply 349June 19, 2022 6:27 PM

Ezra reminds me of several loathsome, arrogant theater kids I went to high school with—spoiled, self-absorbed brats feigning a hippie "artiste" persona for attention and vanity. Most of them have ended up with trainwrecks of lives, their brains wrecked from doing too much acid and other psychedelics, but still self-important enough to think they are Jim Morrison reincarnated.

by Anonymousreply 350June 19, 2022 9:33 PM

he's quite beautiful in r348, with an amazing body as well. Sigh....too bad about the debilitating mental illness and/or crushing personality disorders.

by Anonymousreply 351June 19, 2022 9:51 PM

Woman, or girls, will do anything for male attention and affection. Why are people surprised? He's a celeb, bet she thought she'd won the lottery.

by Anonymousreply 352June 19, 2022 9:54 PM

Where is the outrage calling him a pedophile. Kevin spacey got called that and he barely touched Anthony Rapp and it was almost 40 years ago.

Hetero Jewish non binary male privilege?

by Anonymousreply 353June 19, 2022 10:07 PM

R353 it's because he identifies as quasi-trans. Otherwise, he would be toast.

by Anonymousreply 354June 19, 2022 10:21 PM

"Woman, or girls, will do anything for male attention and affection."

No, dear, that's old queens like you.

As for this girl, she'll probably do ANYTHING to get away from the poorest damn reservation in the USA, and I can't blame her for that. I just think that finishing her education at a good private school will do more to get her a better life than throwing in her lot with a batshit druggie actor.

by Anonymousreply 355June 19, 2022 10:29 PM

He was in the child's chorus at the Met Opera for a time, and as a result he thinks he can go around describing himself as an opera singer

by Anonymousreply 356June 19, 2022 11:15 PM

Why isn’t he in prison? He’s a child groomer , sex abuser , Pedophile, violent towards people , druggie and not that great to look at. Fuck this “they” asshat. He needs to be stripped of all acting Jobs and prosecuted and that child needs serious mental help for this trauma.

by Anonymousreply 357June 19, 2022 11:43 PM

A guy who is mostly gay was banging a fat ugly (mostly) lesbian. Damn. That is beyond sad.

by Anonymousreply 358June 20, 2022 12:54 AM

R358, He’s heterosexual. Either he’s an autogynepeliac or an attention seeker (maybe both). But he has said he is not attracted to males but females.

by Anonymousreply 359June 20, 2022 1:02 AM

Yeah, I get absolutely zero gay vibes from him. He's a straight perv who used "queer" and "non-binary" because it's trendy.

by Anonymousreply 360June 20, 2022 2:44 AM

[quote] Hetero Jewish non binary male privilege?

r353 Queer (no that doesn't just mean either homosexual or bisexual at all; includes non-cishetnormative hetero, trans, nb, asexual and so on) + Jewish or white (easily flipping depending on which context) + nonbinary + transgender (all his own words) + non-male (ditto) privilege. He belongs to so many protected classes.

by Anonymousreply 361June 20, 2022 7:55 AM

Tokata Iron Eyes? From looking at those pics, she's more Iron Thighs.

by Anonymousreply 362June 20, 2022 8:10 AM

I don't think he's entirely straight. He speaks penis as a second language.

by Anonymousreply 363June 20, 2022 9:57 AM

R343: Ah hem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 20, 2022 10:24 AM

It's going to be interesting to see if Warner Bros can this movie, which is quite likely now. Imagine the cost to their insurance company.

by Anonymousreply 365June 20, 2022 10:26 AM

R364 I meant with Storm, not Rovier. But yes, i'm sure there's no truth to what he said or that there are any creeps at Viacom.

by Anonymousreply 366June 20, 2022 11:16 AM

It blows my mind that parents hand their minor children off to these whack job men, just because they’re actors or pop stars.

There is absolutely not one single adult who is under 30, who is single, without their own kids, who want to hang out with other people’s children, unless it’s their kid brother or sister. As a matter of fact, even non celebrities wanna hang out with kids unless it’s their relatives or they’re a nanny.

If some 30 year old asshole wants hang out with 12 year olds? There’s something REALLY wrong going on with that adult.

Anyhow, Ezra was going down this road, regardless of his fame or financial situation. Pedos and hebephiles just can’t help themselves. They’re gonna do what they do. That’s why parent are parents. To intervene and stop shit like this from happening.

The family of this girl can point all the fingers they want at Ezra, but it was their responsibility to protect her. Now it’s too late because now she’s 18, and she’s not coming back from this unscathed.

This asshole is a predator who needs to be closed off by the parents of the children he targets. If he isn’t going to jail, then it’s up to them to watch out for their kids.

There’s just no way I’d be even slightly OK with an adult man/movie star hanging out with my kid for one millisecond.

Yeah, Ezra groomed her, but they allowed it and they did so because they thought there was something in it for them in the long run. There’s simply no other explanation

Props to the mother who filed a protective order against him in order to protect her little girl.

by Anonymousreply 367June 20, 2022 12:07 PM

^All true. Adults, and specifically male adults, never want to hang out with children unless they have some sleazy agenda.

Michael Jackson got away with kiddie fiddling for decades by pretending to be an innocent, childlike Peter Pan.

Same thing with that sick fuck, Jimmy Savile (Britain). He had unlimited access to kids by working with children's charities.

by Anonymousreply 368June 20, 2022 1:37 PM

he said he was liked kissing boys.

by Anonymousreply 369June 20, 2022 8:22 PM

R368 I don’t agree that men never want to hang out with kids unless they have a sleazy agenda.

But I do agree with R367 that they can’t just be random kids they happened to see somewhere and suddenly have an intense interest in. That is a huge red flag.

I don’t want to push the narrative that men can’t like being fathers, uncles, Nannies, coaches, teachers, and mentors to kids and only women are allowed to like being around kids generally. But if men show too much interest in strangers and children they don’t know well and start trying to isolate them and do things alone with them, that’s another ballgame.

MJ’s modus operandi was to have kids brought to him and be around him and then he aggressively tried to befriend the kid and his parents to make himself a friend and not a stranger so it wouldn’t be weird when he isolated them at his place. But it always was weird because these kids were strangers to him and he had too much of an intense interest in getting to know them and then they stayed over without parents.

by Anonymousreply 370June 21, 2022 7:32 PM

I'm so happy to see this. She deserves it:

Emma Watson Pulled Into The Controversies Surrounding The Flash Star Ezra Miller

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371June 22, 2022 1:24 AM

^Why do the shitty writers of these articles think they still need to "respect" the pronouns of a pedophilic woman abuser.

by Anonymousreply 372June 22, 2022 1:37 AM

This they/them is psycho. The fact that he can be an asshole and violent and a Pedo and then yell at police he is being mis gendered tells you everything you need to know about the fucked up society we are in . Only in the West could you have privileged white guy yell about his pronouns and then find out he is just your run of the mill straight Pedo but the Media fall over themselves not to misgender them.

Meanwhile Gay people are killed and imprisoned in the Middle East and the rest of the West …. Crickets.

by Anonymousreply 373June 22, 2022 2:00 AM

Yeah r373 people really are morons these days

by Anonymousreply 374June 22, 2022 2:07 AM

He really looks hauntingly disturbed and frightening with the long hair like that and some of the female clothing (like when he's choking the fan).

by Anonymousreply 375June 22, 2022 2:34 AM

It gets worse:

Ezra Miller Has 3 Young Children & Their Mom at Vermont Farm in 'Unsafe' Environment (Report)

Rolling Stone reported Thursday (June 23) that two sources with knowledge of the situation believe it is an “unsafe environment for children,” alleging there are “unattended guns strewn around the home on Miller’s 96-acre property.”

A source also claimed one of the children, 1, picked up a loose bullet and put it in her mouth.

The mother claims that the actor helped her escape from an “violent and abusive ex,” and “helped me finally be able to have a safe environment for my three very young children.” The father denied the abuse allegations to the outlet.

“[Ezra’s] home ranch has been a healing haven for us. They may have firearms for self-defense purposes and they are stored in a part of the house that the children never go in… My kids are able to relax more into their healing because of the safety and nurturing Ezra has been providing for them,” she anonymously told the outlet.

The mother and children, aged one to five, have reportedly been living at the Stamford, Vermont, farm since mid-April after meeting in Hilo, Hawaii back in March.

The children’s father claims to Rolling Stone that Ezra secured a flight out of Hawaii for the woman and her children, allegedly without the father’s knowledge, who has reportedly not been able to see or speak with his children since their departure.

“I got a bad feeling in my stomach. I do want to go get my kids, they mean the f–king world to me,” he told the outlet.

The two sources also allege that there has been frequent and heavy marijuana use in front of the children, with “little concern about proper ventilation.”

The father claims he’s been trying to remove his children from the farm since April. For all the details, head to RollingStone.com.

The news comes as the parents of an 18-year-old are trying to get Ezra away from their daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376June 23, 2022 7:23 PM

I shudder to imagine what Ezra's "nurturing" consists of.

He keeps awfully busy preying on vulnerable children from unstable families.

by Anonymousreply 377June 23, 2022 7:33 PM

As if he hasn't got the money and influence to find them a place in a shelter or similar. But no, off to the farm. Red flags everywhere

by Anonymousreply 378June 23, 2022 7:35 PM

He cray!

by Anonymousreply 379June 23, 2022 7:50 PM

That farm is starting to sound like Manson's Spahn ranch.

by Anonymousreply 380June 23, 2022 7:52 PM

There's been no recent sighting or reporting? With his come down, once it's difficult to buy drugs, I really fear for the girl/boy's safety.

It's starting to sound like a murder/suicide somewhere, or they're bunkered up and too addled to do anything.

by Anonymousreply 381June 23, 2022 7:57 PM

r381 They're probably just at that farm . Its a big property, it sounds like there's about 20 or so people hanging around at any one time so they could just blend. I can picture something like Jonestown happening if the cops turn up with a warrant though

by Anonymousreply 382June 23, 2022 9:02 PM

R381, he grows marijuana on that farm. He can keep himself and everyone there nice and toasted for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 383June 23, 2022 9:29 PM

He's a freak and he isn't pretty, so cancel, discard, next.

by Anonymousreply 384June 23, 2022 9:32 PM

Muito doido. 🙃

by Anonymousreply 385June 23, 2022 9:41 PM

R384 He actually was attractive for a brief period of time when he did Perks of Being a Wallflower and We Need to Talk About Kevin.

Then he hit the wall looks wise when his mental health and personal hygiene began to decline, his jaw got wider, his hair started to recede and his drug abuse aged him drastically.

by Anonymousreply 386June 23, 2022 10:08 PM

I think art is imitating life a little too much with We Need to Talk About Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 387June 23, 2022 10:27 PM

I posted this in the other thread about him, this is the farm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388June 23, 2022 10:32 PM

[quote] $850,000

Soon to be reduced to "your best offer so long as you promise to clean the bloodstains up yourself".

by Anonymousreply 389June 23, 2022 10:53 PM

"That farm is starting to sound like Manson's Spahn ranch."

Seriously, what the hell is up with twenty people just living there, presumably doing nothing but smoking dope?

by Anonymousreply 390June 23, 2022 11:49 PM

video of his weapons (with stuffed animals)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391June 23, 2022 11:58 PM

He's finished. Don't want to waste any more breath on him. But what a $200 million disaster for the movie studio! I just feel sorry for all the other people who honestly worked on this movie and were hoping for more work with sequels. How the studio handles the movie release will be far more interesting than the fate of this creep. Used to be movie studios changed ownership when something this financially catastrophic happened. Will heads at least roll at the top?

by Anonymousreply 392June 24, 2022 12:03 AM

r390, I mean, it's Vermont.

by Anonymousreply 393June 24, 2022 12:09 AM

R292, that already happened, I believe. This is an inherited problem for the new head of WB.

by Anonymousreply 394June 24, 2022 12:22 AM

R386 So you like adolescents? He's a very young man, 29. There isn't a fucking wall he's hit.

by Anonymousreply 395June 24, 2022 2:55 AM

Ezra Miller is hot asf even when he wore makeup and womens clothing there was still something sexy about him like Tim Curry as Frank N Furter. Such a shame.

by Anonymousreply 396June 24, 2022 3:16 AM

r396 Tokota , please. You need to call your parents they can help you.

by Anonymousreply 397June 24, 2022 3:21 AM

Their gonna have problems working again after what they done to Toyota

by Anonymousreply 398June 24, 2022 11:51 AM

Good reliable cars. My sister gave he ‘96 Camry to my nephew a decade ago and it’s still running!

by Anonymousreply 399June 24, 2022 11:58 AM

R395 No. I don't. He was 19-20 when he did those two movies, FFS. He now looks closer to 39 than 29.

by Anonymousreply 400June 25, 2022 10:26 AM

Ezra is one of these people who was already quite weird enough even before he started doing any drugs.

I would feel sorry for WB/DC, but all the signs were there when they cast him.

by Anonymousreply 401June 25, 2022 10:43 AM

It definitely has a personality disorder. I’m thinking antisocial personality disorder? Which is basically the scientific term for “evil bastard”.

by Anonymousreply 402June 25, 2022 10:43 AM

Following this, Armiebal Lecter and Ansel Elgort, I wonder if things will change in Hollywood. Do you think they end up might psychologically vetting stars before casting them?

by Anonymousreply 403June 25, 2022 10:46 AM

Wow, I love that house. I could do a lot with it. And at $850k it's a bargain.

by Anonymousreply 404June 25, 2022 10:58 AM

R403 nope.

by Anonymousreply 405June 25, 2022 11:41 AM

Industry experts/insiders a question for you. Has the Industry been betting on the Trans thing? Have they imagined its' the next big thing. Kinda like flavored Doritos. Did they back Ezra cause he's a Them/they, thinking it would bring the Youngens' into the theaters?

by Anonymousreply 406June 25, 2022 11:57 AM

R403 the first people they would have to psychologically evaluate are the Hollywood executives and producers. They are the ones who are picking stars that have qualities that are attractive to them and leanings to which they relate.

by Anonymousreply 407June 25, 2022 5:21 PM

He is like a cult leader. This girl and the mom are troubled, so he swoops in and whisks them off. This mom is a stripper and the husband has a criminal record. He seizes on vulnerable people so he has a cover.

by Anonymousreply 408June 25, 2022 5:26 PM

I wouldn't mind if Grant Gustin took control of me and took me to his ranch.

Oh, it's not the pretty Flash, it's the freaky Flash.

Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 409June 25, 2022 5:42 PM

Jared Leto and Kanye West have cults too. Hopefully this Ezra situation will lead the other ones getting investigated. The one Kristin Kreuk and Allison Mack were in got busted.

by Anonymousreply 410June 25, 2022 9:42 PM

R410 Leto's shitty band already has a cult.

by Anonymousreply 411June 25, 2022 11:44 PM

I always found Ezra Miller sexy but he has always looked sinister. The hot ones are always crazy.

by Anonymousreply 412June 26, 2022 12:06 AM

he's probably fucking all the animals at that farm too.

by Anonymousreply 413June 26, 2022 12:09 AM

He looks like what would happen if Jimmy Fallon fucked a meth whore.

by Anonymousreply 414June 26, 2022 12:19 AM

Question:

Is there a chance that these accusations are not true?

Is he being extorted perhaps?

I am not sure.

At first it seems as of though he is a groomer, but what if he really is getting people out of really bad, abusive households and/or relationships?

My advice to him if he is innocent, is to start on a non profit and help people that way instead of opening himself up to liability.

I do think he’s whacky AF, and that video of DONTCHA made me laugh really hard, on such a dismal day after yesterday’s news. However, what if he is just inappropriate because he doesn’t have gods, strong boundaries, and comes off creepy but actually isn’t?

I don’t know.

If he’s not a pedo, or even if he is, he is a complete idiot for putting himself at risk like this. A situation with guns and weed and kids is never going to end well.

God, I really hate believing people are sick enough to be predators, but they are. I hope he is not, but it just does not look good.

by Anonymousreply 415June 26, 2022 12:50 AM

R415, i think all assaulting women in Iceland In Hawaii. The threatening people in their home while they were asleep & trying to steal passports.. Ezra got some problems. And they are of his own making.

The mother of 3 staying with Miller. Crack Whore comes to mind....

by Anonymousreply 416June 26, 2022 1:32 AM

omg, maybe he's putting the kids to work at the farm illegal child labor! who knows?!

by Anonymousreply 417June 26, 2022 2:12 AM

I hope this doesn’t end in some Branch Davidian type shit.

by Anonymousreply 418June 26, 2022 3:54 AM

Is they dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 419June 26, 2022 4:37 AM

What star did they have to please by hiring Ezra because nobody was calling for this guy to be a super hero. Was it one of those deals that they had to take him on so they could get the bigger star? They are fucked now because they will still have to release the movie because other storylines and characters are attached to it.

by Anonymousreply 420June 26, 2022 5:02 AM

"At first it seems as of though he is a groomer, but what if he really is getting people out of really bad, abusive households and/or relationships?"

Okay, maybe he's like an animal hoarder, but with people.

But if he's doing this with innocent intent, and isn't actually a sexual predator or completely batshit crazy, why the FUCK did he take this girl out of school???? She was at boarding school! If her family was abusive, she was away from them, at a place where she would have been able to get a good education in peace. No, whatever the fuck Miller is doing, he's not acting in her best interest.

by Anonymousreply 421June 26, 2022 7:35 AM

I’m going to live for how awkward the promotion tour of The Flash is going to be; everyone plus the set cleaners—bar Miller—will be wheeled out to talk about it, while nervously skirting around all talk of their sociopathic leading man. It’ll be gloriously awkward.

by Anonymousreply 422June 26, 2022 8:42 AM

They is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 423June 26, 2022 9:50 AM

r422 It'll be hilarious. The idea they think they can do promo for this film and blacklist any question about their leading man is hilarious. I hope they try, it'll just be even funnier, and also show us which media outlets don't have a spine.

by Anonymousreply 424June 26, 2022 12:04 PM

Ok, I sez, let me go to Wikipedia and finally look up who this Ezra Miller person is. Oh ok, from that Kevin movie. But yikes, what a mess.

by Anonymousreply 425June 26, 2022 12:13 PM

Wakonda is 18

by Anonymousreply 426June 27, 2022 4:12 PM

Is wakonda another one of his associates?

by Anonymousreply 427June 27, 2022 9:36 PM

Variety have an article talking to the woman in Iceland he choked and a woman in Germany he harassed.

Iceland - of course it started with those feet!

[quote]According to three sources, the woman had been speaking to Miller at the bar prior to the quarrel. She said she inquired about the actor’s feet — visible in flip-flops — after noticing some wounds, which Miller explained were battle scars from a fight. After discussing how they got them, she began to walk away, but turned around and joked, “But just so you know, I could take you in a fight.” Miller replied, “You really want to fight?” and the woman told them to meet her in the smoking area in two minutes. Eventually, Miller confronted her outside the bar. “I think it’s just fun and games — but then it wasn’t,” she said.

Also, the bartender on how Ezra was just a douche when he went to bars:

[quote]“If they weren’t lighting incense or candles, or even bringing in their own Bluetooth speaker and playing it super loud to overpower our music, there was always something,” Reynir, the bartender at Prikið, said. “We’d approach them and say, ‘Hey, do you mind? There are other people here.’ It was a bit of a chuckle. And then they would go, ‘Yeah, sure,’ and they’d stop, only to continue it a little bit later.”

And Germany: they met in LA, he sexted her, they fucked, tried to meet again a few times but the pandemic fucked it up. Then one day at 4am she gets a text from him saying he's in Berlin and doesn't have a hotel, so she invited him to hers. So he's there a while, and then starts to roll a cigarette. She tells him he needs to smoke it outside:

[quote]“And this I’m quoting word for word,” she said. “They started with ‘I’m a maker of planets. Tobacco is sacred.’” Miller continued on a “tirade,” she said, that they could do “whatever they want whenever they want, basically.” When Nadia stood up to insist that guests should honor their host’s house rules, “they looked at me with this really mean, stern face, and told me, ‘Sit down,’ like they were ordering a dog.” Nadia told Miller as much. Their reply, she said, was “Yes, I’m talking to you like a dog.” “I said, ‘OK, if you talk to me like this, it’s time for you to go,’” she said. But Miller didn’t. Instead, they escalated, accusing Nadia of being “transphobic” and a “Nazi.”

Because being told to smoke outside is literal violence!

[quote]“I asked them if they remember I told them I’m a descendant of Holocaust survivors, so why would they say that to me?” she said. “They answered, screaming at me, ‘Yes, but how many people of my family died?’ Because many people in their family died. I was like, Oh, OK, this is a game of who’s got the most trauma.”

[quote]Miller entered Nadia’s bedroom, and when she told them to leave, “they started to shout that they were a rape survivor and I was triggering them,” she said. “They started to say I had assaulted them. I had beat them up. I had hurt them.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428June 30, 2022 8:14 PM

He apparently got in a fistfight with the lead actor of the new Elvis movie in Taiwan or Tokyo.

by Anonymousreply 429June 30, 2022 8:31 PM

R429, Austin Butler has (apparently) denied that this happened, but at this point anything seems possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430June 30, 2022 9:24 PM

His feet are fucked up because of “battle scars”? What was he doing, playing footsie with a mountain lion?

by Anonymousreply 431June 30, 2022 9:28 PM

431, when you've attacked as many people as he has, you pay a price.

by Anonymousreply 432June 30, 2022 9:31 PM

The last story @ R428.....the one in Germany. JFC what a sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 433July 1, 2022 8:26 AM

He's been attacking so many people I don't understand how none of them snapped and bashed his smug face in. Maybe because he seems to be targeting mainly women?

by Anonymousreply 434July 1, 2022 12:31 PM

Wakonda Pittipat is 18!

by Anonymousreply 435July 3, 2022 2:55 AM

So much transphobia in this thread. It’s sick.

by Anonymousreply 436July 3, 2022 2:58 AM

Oh please, nonbinary is just a synonym for narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 437July 3, 2022 3:01 AM

R430 Yikes Butler is going downhill fast.

by Anonymousreply 438July 3, 2022 3:08 AM

R437, Ezra is not transgender. He is a self-declared non-binary: he wears lipstick like a woman, but abuses under aged girls like a man.

by Anonymousreply 439July 3, 2022 3:15 AM

Nonbinary falls under the trans umbrella, he is trans.

by Anonymousreply 440July 3, 2022 3:17 AM

Love that we’re still talking about Miller’s pronouns after all of this. Very healthy.

by Anonymousreply 441July 3, 2022 4:23 AM

First, r440 is totally right (according to these ppl's - NB, trans, LGBTQIA+ and allies/supporters - own words).

Then r439, Ezra "is transgender" (his own words). He is a self-declared "transgender (+) non-binary" (or vice versa) - that's what he screamed in front of male police officers... demanding female police officers instead or sth.

Again, according to the "right side of the history" people that include government, one doesn't need any genital chopping or hormones to be "valid" "trans". Other than fake boobs, what's the difference between the likes of Ezra (full XY male bodies with *intact* dicks) "wearing lipstick like a woman" and the likes of Richard Rachel Levine, William Lia Thomas, even Bruce Caitlyn Jenner (according to his own words, he has gone through or completed gender affirming surgery or sth but still has his dick) "wearing lipstick like a woman"?

by Anonymousreply 442July 3, 2022 4:39 AM

People like him love to throw the words like homophobia, queerphobia, lgbtqia+phobia in addition to the obligatory transphobia when they're the ones doing the never-ending violent abuses, but what's so "homo" or "queer" about him when he continues to have *heterosexual* sex with women/females/or vagina-havers in all these stories?

by Anonymousreply 443July 3, 2022 4:45 AM

Zack Snyder says no to recasting Ezra Miller's Flash with Grant Gustin. Snyder the world he created is just too different. That his Flash lives in a world that is more serious and where the Flash can join the Justice League while Grant Gustin Flash's world is more humorous and wouldn't likely fit in his world even if thinks Grant Gustin is the best person in the world.

by Anonymousreply 444July 3, 2022 5:04 AM

It doesn’t make sense to replace him with Grant Gustin. These are the same retards who wanted Brandon Routh replaced with Tom Welling. Superman Returns is not Smallville so it would make no sense to mix the universes.

by Anonymousreply 445July 3, 2022 5:20 AM

What is sth?

by Anonymousreply 446July 3, 2022 5:21 AM

Release it on hbomax with no promotion.

And fry the tranny.

by Anonymousreply 447July 3, 2022 5:29 AM

[Quote] It doesn’t make sense to replace him with Grant Gustin. These are the same retards who wanted Brandon Routh replaced with Tom Welling. Superman Returns is not Smallville so it would make no sense to mix the universes.

And they also wanted Tom to replace Tyler as Superman because apparently 10+ years isn't enough for them. And it's not like Grant's version is an accurate Barry. It was the same with Arrow and Supergirl, none of them are like their comic counterparts.

by Anonymousreply 448July 3, 2022 6:24 AM

R428 Ive never read anything that more perfectly describes Borderline Personality Disorder.

Cunt needs to be institutionalised before he kills someone.

by Anonymousreply 449July 4, 2022 8:57 PM

Aren't there drugs that make people mimic the behavior of a BPD case?

Strange idea of fun, I must say.

by Anonymousreply 450July 4, 2022 9:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451July 5, 2022 5:57 AM

Are they in a hardware store? Lets do a poll what was he purchasing Meth making equipment, or corpse burying tools?

by Anonymousreply 452July 5, 2022 12:33 PM

He was probably buying an axe!

by Anonymousreply 453July 5, 2022 12:36 PM

Someone should probably tell Tokata's parents not to open any human head sized packages any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 454July 5, 2022 12:42 PM

I've seen enough episodes of Dateline where they tracked a murder suspect by their Home Depot visit to pick up a bucket and shovel.

by Anonymousreply 455July 5, 2022 1:11 PM

That Tik Tok video, WTF,WTF,WTF!! Poor guy in the store. Hope his family is watching out, looks like Crazee Ezz has got him in his sights!!

by Anonymousreply 456July 5, 2022 1:12 PM

where was that?

by Anonymousreply 457July 5, 2022 1:14 PM

It doesn't matter r457 he's already moved on to terrorise a new location. Iceland Hawaii, Japan, Vermont. FBI analysts haven't yet been able to work out a pattern to their movements but they've got their best analysts on it to try and warn the public for where he'll hunt next

by Anonymousreply 458July 5, 2022 1:20 PM

What a waste. I always got the vibe of very impressive size meat on this lanky weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 459July 5, 2022 1:36 PM

He looks very hot at r451. No wonder that fatty is on the lam with him.

by Anonymousreply 460July 5, 2022 2:25 PM

R348 this is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 461July 5, 2022 4:43 PM

He’s hot. She’s fat. So what?

by Anonymousreply 462July 5, 2022 8:32 PM

Ezra spotted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463July 5, 2022 8:34 PM

R463 you sure that's not Finn Wolfhard?

by Anonymousreply 464July 5, 2022 8:45 PM

It’s Mayim Vitalis!

by Anonymousreply 465July 5, 2022 8:50 PM

Longer version of vid, it is from 2020 I read

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466July 6, 2022 4:15 AM

I wonder if he fucked that guy

by Anonymousreply 467July 6, 2022 4:19 AM

What is with white men raping, brutalizing and murdering indigenous women?

There is literally a highway (The Trail/Highway of Tears) where 50-100 or more indigenous women have gone missing from or have been murdered on over the last several decades.

Police don't even bother to investigate most of these cases. And if you think inflation is bad, the prices they charge for food at stores on reservations are insane like Mx. Miller.

by Anonymousreply 468July 6, 2022 4:24 AM

"You think raping and murdering indigenous women is bad, have you SEEN the prices they charge at the reservation shops? Now THAT'S moidah!"

by Anonymousreply 469July 6, 2022 4:36 AM

Chase Iron Eyes is pretty well known here in ND, especially in progressive and indigenous circles, but this story has only had a brief mention in the Bismarck Tribune, which is the major newspaper that's nearest Standing Rock. So messed up.

by Anonymousreply 470July 6, 2022 4:37 AM

R470 she ran off with him and she's of legal age. Not exactly headline news unless she turns up dismembered somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 471July 6, 2022 4:42 AM

I feel at this point we're at the "how did nobody spot the troubled signs" part of the serial killer arc.

by Anonymousreply 472July 6, 2022 4:44 AM

His eyes are so creepy and this was before he went even crazier.

by Anonymousreply 473July 6, 2022 4:52 AM

He basically reveals in that Twitter video that the Flash dies. "The Flash is terminal" he says, and he doesn't mean the Tom Hanks movie. What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 474July 6, 2022 4:54 AM

Warner should have him involuntarily committed until after the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 475July 6, 2022 5:00 AM

You can't involuntarily commit people any.more, R475, unless they're put under conservatorship or judged criminally insane. Miller isn't there.

Yet.

by Anonymousreply 476July 6, 2022 11:50 AM

Another Ezra sighting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477July 6, 2022 9:51 PM

Why the hate towards ingenious women?

by Anonymousreply 478July 6, 2022 10:21 PM

I think they’re great r478

by Anonymousreply 479July 6, 2022 10:25 PM

R440 is right, R439.

by Anonymousreply 480July 6, 2022 10:29 PM

Rotunda Crowfoot don’t look like much of a prize huself

by Anonymousreply 481July 8, 2022 5:23 AM

And more...from a witness from the bar in Iceland:

[quote]“Ezra did some very strange things all night long. Almost everything they said seemed like a joke. It was really weird. I heard them ask a girl to join their cult. The girl laughed because she probably thought he was joking, but Ezra just stood there and stared at her until she asked, “You’re in a cult?””

[quote]She continued: “Ezra then said something like ‘I am the cult.’ They talked about creating their own race, about how they wanted to spread his bloodline by having children with girls from all races around the world. When I heard it, I honestly thought it was just some sort of bad pickup line.”

This is funny:

[quote]According to a source who claims to be a close friend of Ezra’s, the actor has a severe substance addiction problem caused by PTSD stemming from a difficult childhood, which has led to numerous violent outbursts.

Growing up wealthy in NYC, oh how difficult

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482July 8, 2022 4:33 PM

@$*@ have a the Qanon people called Adrenachrome yet?

by Anonymousreply 483July 8, 2022 4:57 PM

Heaven help us all if this freak reproduces.

by Anonymousreply 484July 8, 2022 9:50 PM

she's lost a lot of weight!

by Anonymousreply 485July 8, 2022 10:02 PM

Fuck The Pain Away

Peaches

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me

Calling me, all the time like Blondie

Check out my Chrissie behind

It's fine all of the time

Like sex on the beaches

What else is in the teaches of peaches? Huh? What?

Sucking' on my titties like you wanted me

Calling me, all the time like Blondie

Check out my Chrissie behind

What else is in the teaches of peaches?

Like sex on the beaches, huh? What?

Huh? Right, what? Uh

Huh? What? Right, uh

Huh? What? Right, uh

Huh? What? Right, uh

SIS, IUD, stay in school 'cause it's the best

IUD, SIS, stay in school 'cause it's the best

Sucking' on my titties like you wanted me

Calling me, all the time like Blondie Check out my Chrissie behind

Like sex on the beaches

What else is in the teaches of peaches? Huh? What?

Fuck the pain away, fuck the pain away

Fuck the pain away, fuck the pain away Fuck the pain away, fuck the pain away

Fuck the pain away, fuck the pain away Fuck the pain away, fuck the pain away

Huh? What? Right, uh

Huh? What? Right, uh

What else in the teaches of peaches?

Like sex on the beaches

Huh? What? Right, uh

by Anonymousreply 486July 8, 2022 10:35 PM

I agree r486

by Anonymousreply 487July 9, 2022 4:55 AM

"Heaven help us all if this freak reproduces" Judging by recent pics that is a distinct possibility.

by Anonymousreply 488September 12, 2022 1:42 AM

Just lock the man up already.

by Anonymousreply 489September 12, 2022 1:48 AM

True love

by Anonymousreply 490June 15, 2023 3:52 AM

Oh someone on the Spacey thread thinks he's being targeted cause he's "non binary". Oh my sides! He just claims to be to get away with this shit. He's a fucking creep for real.

by Anonymousreply 491June 15, 2023 7:30 AM

Miller's gender identity is incidental. A creep is a creep is a creep

by Anonymousreply 492June 15, 2023 7:48 AM

I'm not a fan of violence, but has anyone just tried beating the shit out of this trashbag predator? It couldn't hurt. I mean...it would. But the end would justifiy the means. Potentially.

by Anonymousreply 493June 15, 2023 8:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!