Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NFL Quarterback DeShaun Watson Forces Masseuses to Play With His Taint

[QUOTE]In their first session, DeShaun got into the happy baby yoga pose (on his back with his feet in his hands) and asked her to massage between his testicles and anus. She laughed off the request, but he grabbed her wrist and put her hand there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2022 9:55 PM

Man this brother is such a waste. Harassing these poor females when any number of fine gay men would gladly lick his taint until he exploded!

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2022 12:25 AM

[quote]Watson met at least 66 women for massages over a 17-month period, far more than previously known. He had help from the Houston Texans, including nondisclosure agreements, in making appointments.

[quote]A team representative furnished him with a nondisclosure agreement after a woman who is now suing him threatened online to expose his behavior.

[quote]One woman, who did not sue Watson or complain to the police, told The Times that he was persistent in his requests for sexual acts during their massage, including “begging” her to put her mouth on his penis. “I specifically had to say, ‘No, I can’t do that,’” said the woman, who spoke on condition of anonymity to protect her family’s privacy. “And that’s when I went into asking him, ‘What is it like being famous? Like, what’s going on? You’re about to mess up everything.’”

[quote]One was the woman who said Watson begged her for oral sex. She described how he tried to build up to sexual acts, starting with his request that she work on his behind and go higher up on his inner thighs, which put her hands uncomfortably close to his testicles. When he flipped over, she said, he was exposed with an erection, but she refused his requests for oral sex.

[quote]Smith said that during their first massage, Watson asked her to put her fingers inside his anus,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2022 12:29 AM

What I don't understand is that there are approximately 60,000 erotic massage parlors in Houston. Why didn't he use one of those? Or all of them? And why didn't the Texans intervene sooner and get him a prostitute who'd keep her mouth shut?

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2022 12:31 AM

at 6'2 that a whole lotta taint to present

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2022 12:36 AM

[quote]why didn't the Texans intervene sooner and get him a prostitute who'd keep her mouth shut?

Because, R3, part of the agenda for guys like this is the COERCION pert. You don't gotta coerce a prostitute, so that doesn't get guys like this going.

His mindset is essentially like a date rapist. I wonder if he's got many of those in his background.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2022 12:38 AM

What is it with some of these guys and massages? Him, Revolta, Spacey...

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2022 12:38 AM

Lazy pervs

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2022 12:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2022 11:52 AM

Who worked girlfriend's nipples here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2022 11:55 AM

Ummm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2022 1:12 PM

He gay!

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2022 1:21 PM

I hate the name Deshaun.

It's like....what? Duh-shawn?

???

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2022 1:22 PM

You can tell he's gay because he's hired at least 66 women to give him massages in the last two years.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2022 5:00 PM

Forced?

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2022 5:04 PM

R12 I dislike any name that begins w/ Duh.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2022 5:22 PM

Isn't that what masseuses are for?

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2022 5:30 PM

How do I know R1 is black? Because he uses "females" instead of "women."

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2022 5:51 PM

Taint misbehavin’

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2022 5:53 PM

Taint Misbehavin'

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2022 7:05 PM

Forcible massage is a Seinfeld sketch!

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2022 7:08 PM

I hope the Browns' lawyers were smart enough to add lots of language saying something like "we ain't gonna pay you jack squat if you kicked outta the league!"

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2022 7:28 PM

"... when any number of fine gay men would gladly lick his taint until he exploded!"

Straight men get off on humiliation. Making the girlies do dirty things. It's the closest they can get to rape.

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2022 7:55 PM

I was in my 20s and a guy kept trying to explain to me what 'taint' was.

Someone else just looked at me and said....'T'isn't.'

And I went OHHHHH okay.

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2022 7:57 PM

R21 - Yes, it is already in there already.

Most outsiders do not know that 99.9% of contracts end up paying less than the contract amount, btw, there really is no such thing as a 'guarantee', that is all PR crap.

By the way, an NDA will NOT get you any kind of protection from a criminal complaint, only civil, and that can be sketchy.

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2022 8:03 PM

[QUOTE]I hope the Browns' lawyers were smart enough to add lots of language saying something like "we ain't gonna pay you jack squat if you kicked outta the league!"

If the Browns were smart, they wouldn’t have signed him in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2022 10:48 PM

How the hell did this guy get signed to that crazy contract? 66 women have come forward. The NFL screams about BLM, but allows a sexual predator to keep playing?

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2022 11:30 PM

Ray Lewis was at least accessory to murder, and destroyed evidence, bloody clothing and such, and he's probably already in the Hall of Fame.

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2022 11:39 PM

20 of the 24 women have settled their lawsuits against him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2022 7:03 PM

Didn't Michael Musto once drop a blind item that hinted strongly that Nathan Lane had male prostitutes do the same thing to him?

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2022 7:08 PM

T'ain't fittin'. Jus' t'ain't fittin'.

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2022 8:07 PM

[quote] What is it with some of these guys and massages? Him, Revolta, Spacey...

Al Gore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2022 8:16 PM

Only suspended six games.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2022 4:15 PM

I hate to say it, and I know it isn't fair, but when 99% of Americans hear the word masseuse they assume you are talking about a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2022 5:19 PM

The NFL is a trash organization who kills its own product in myriad ways. Anyone who still watches football is as brain addled as the players.

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2022 5:19 PM

R34 I only watch college football, so am I half addled?

by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2022 5:21 PM

Which reminds me this sounds a lot like what Peyton Manning was accused of at Tennessee only she was an athletic trainer not a masseuse. And Peyton is just so charming everyone just brushed it aside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2022 5:24 PM

Taint Necessarily So.

by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2022 5:32 PM

Tain't fittin'. Just tain't fittin.

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2022 5:54 PM

When I was in my early 20s, some guys were talking about taint and I just couldn't figure out what they were saying; one of them turned to me and said simply 't'isn't'

then, I thought OH, I get it now.

by Anonymousreply 39August 5, 2022 7:04 AM

[quote]I hate the name Deshaun.

D'brickashaw is worse, because his illiterate mother wanted to name him after Father Ralph de Bricassart (Thorn Birds).

by Anonymousreply 40August 5, 2022 7:44 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 41August 7, 2022 3:11 PM

Taint nothing to see here. I take care of his business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 7, 2022 3:23 PM

"Watson met at least 66 women for massages over a 17-month period, far more than previously known."

He kinda gets around.

by Anonymousreply 43August 7, 2022 3:26 PM

‘Taint Misbehavin’!

by Anonymousreply 44August 7, 2022 3:32 PM

Taint that a shame

- Fats Domino

Taint nobody's business if I do

- Billie Holiday

Taint too proud to beg

- Temptations

by Anonymousreply 45August 7, 2022 6:47 PM

If I go to church on Sunday

Then cabaret all day Monday,

Tain't nobody's business if I do.

by Anonymousreply 46August 7, 2022 7:50 PM

R1, for him the "would gladly" part would be a turn off.

by Anonymousreply 47August 7, 2022 7:52 PM

R3, he doesn't want a prostitute who would happily give him what he wanted.

What gets him off is humiliating and coercing women.

The Texans needed to hire prostitutes who could convincingly pose as masseuses and then act horrified by what he wanted. That's what would have kept him content. He's a predator. He wants to prey.

by Anonymousreply 48August 7, 2022 7:58 PM

That girlfriend is perfect for him. Absolute trash like him.

by Anonymousreply 49August 7, 2022 10:20 PM

Jilly Anus

by Anonymousreply 50August 11, 2022 7:09 PM

Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 51August 11, 2022 7:12 PM

R42, she could not swing a golf club if her life depended on it!

As for Watson...scores of women have come forward about his harassment and abusive behavior.

A six game suspension? That's a joke, and it is an insult to those and all women.

The jerk should not play one game in the NFL.

by Anonymousreply 52August 11, 2022 7:33 PM

Why his last accuser refuses to settle:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2022 9:40 PM

He is a disgusting, misogynistic, privileged POS. I hope a goal post falls on his wiener.

No one deserves a second chance until they acknowledge what they did, make amends, and do something to ensure it doesn't happen again.

by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2022 9:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!