Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Owen Jones Attacked By Trans Mob

Who now says that they’re facing genocide. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 15, 2022 6:52 AM

That’s hilarious. I consider TRAs to keep turning on their Allie’s. Soon there will be none left.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2022 12:03 AM

They need to put them all in a house together, Big Brother-style, and let them fight.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2022 12:09 AM

r2 Big Brister

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2022 12:36 AM

Reminds me of that gay pro-trans activist who said lesbians should fuck trans women dick and got all surprised when TRAs attacked him for declining to be attracted to trans man pussy.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2022 1:08 AM

lol he thinks anti-trans is a cult. talk about projection.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2022 1:14 AM

If DL transphobes had their way there would be a 100% genocide.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2022 1:26 AM

Reminds us R6 of the death threats sent by DL 'transphobes'? You know the sort...the ones that get sent to JK Rowling constantly.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2022 7:58 AM

Literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2022 8:12 AM

There's no one in the world who deserves to be torn apart by a social justice mob more than Owen Jones. He's an awful, awful person and a prize misogynist.

He's the worst gay since Ernst Rohm.

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2022 8:18 AM

Didn't people call Owen Jones 'Talcum X'? He's had some good names thrown at him over the years but that's the only one I can remember.

The man is an idiot, nowhere near as intelligent as he thinks he is and a total misgynist. Why would anyone listen to him?

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2022 10:34 AM

[quote]Didn't people call Owen Jones 'Talcum X'?

Baby, that's Shaun King.

If people are stealing Shaun King nicknames for Owen Jones, then they don't understand what the Shaun King nicknames are even about. Why use a nickname like that on a white guy? Do you call him Thurgood Partial and Martin Luther Cream, too?

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2022 10:43 AM

I saw him in a pub once. He kept talking over the top of his friends. A narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2022 12:04 PM

I'd like to see this bitch driven from The Guardian.

by Anonymousreply 13June 11, 2022 11:46 AM

I wonder if his Guardianship is at risk. There's a fine line between provocative and damaged goods. He's sure caught in a bind.

by Anonymousreply 14June 11, 2022 11:53 AM

I had time for Owen Jones until he promoted and supported Momentum within the Labour Party. They were toxic to centre-left Labour supporters like me. I actually voted Tory when the alternative was Jeremy Corbyn - me, a lifelong leftie voting for Theresa May and Boris Johnson! They were the least-worst options, though. Starmer I like, and I will vote for him next time. Predictably, Owen Jones is not a fan.

by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2022 12:01 PM

I don't mind Owen Jones. Yes, he's opinionated and can be annoying at times, but show me people on Twitter and in the public eye who aren't.

The amount of hate he gets is disproportionate to what he says. And I have to laugh at people on Twitter saying how terrible he is, while they act like complete cunts towards him. The irony clearly flies over their heads.

Their most popular insult is that he looks like a child. If people insulted me for looking much younger than my true age, I'd be a happy man.

by Anonymousreply 16June 11, 2022 12:11 PM

I've heard rumours about his "dating" history. Anyone care to confirm?

by Anonymousreply 17June 11, 2022 12:14 PM

My favorite moment was his tweet in the last election where he noted the large turnout in Boris Johnson's constituency and thought it meant people were turning out to vote against Johnson. On the basis of that he predicted a Labour landslide! 😉

by Anonymousreply 18June 11, 2022 12:18 PM

It's been over a year since his declaration that he wants to be a dad, any progress with that? Has he called on his pals Munroe, Katy, Shon or Juno to help him on his quest?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 15, 2022 6:20 AM

What are the rumors, R17?

by Anonymousreply 20June 15, 2022 6:24 AM

He looks like Greta Thunberg.

by Anonymousreply 21June 15, 2022 6:46 AM

R21 Have Owen & Greta ever been seen in the same room together?

by Anonymousreply 22June 15, 2022 6:50 AM

[quote]Why would anyone listen to him?

Unfortunately, he has his following.

[quote]I'd like to see this bitch driven from The Guardian.

It would be sweet, given the role he played in driving some of the female Guardian writers out who dared to speak up for women.

by Anonymousreply 23June 15, 2022 6:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!