Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Feminine bisexual men?

Do they exist?

Is it common?

Who would you name as examples? (Can be from any/all eras.)

Let's discuss...

by Anonymousreply 91February 2, 2023 8:57 PM

Andy Dick

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2022 6:00 AM

R1, LOL, so true!

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2022 6:13 AM

Miss Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2022 6:24 AM

Most of the loudest 'bi' activists are all fey tbh

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2022 6:24 AM

Does Alan Cumming count as feminine?

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2022 6:54 AM

Brendon Urie

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2022 6:59 AM

Jason Mraz

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2022 7:00 AM

Oops, I misread “feminine” as “famous”

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2022 7:01 AM

R3, who is that?

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2022 7:01 AM

R5, yes

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2022 7:02 AM

1. Tyler from Big Brother 20 and 22.

Though he has not officially come out but his family and close friends know. He has become extreme fem in last few years. He wasn't this fem when I saw him first time on BB 20

2. Daniel Newman He try to act masculine in the interviews but if you meet him in person then you would see how fem he is.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2022 7:13 AM

Mike from 'Ex on The Beach' 2022. He might look big and burly but.....?

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2022 7:19 AM

Interesting topic

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2022 6:10 PM

Michael Urie

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2022 8:26 PM

Mark

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2022 10:31 PM

Tyler Perry

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2022 10:40 PM

Yeah, I have met effeminate men who are bi. I have probably met more efffeminate bi men than masculine ones.

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2022 10:41 PM

Joe Lycett

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2022 10:43 PM

Usher

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2022 10:44 PM

...this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2022 11:00 PM

Good choices

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2022 2:06 AM

Keep my husband's name out of your fkin mouth.

by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2022 2:13 AM

Freddie Mercury

by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2022 2:57 AM

Todd Chrisley

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2022 2:59 AM

David Bowie

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2022 3:19 AM

Vincent Minnelli

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2022 4:08 AM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 27June 4, 2022 8:24 PM

Some

by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2022 2:20 AM

2 many 2 name

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2022 2:38 AM

No such thing as bisexuality

by Anonymousreply 30June 6, 2022 10:24 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2022 8:32 AM

None

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2022 11:11 PM

Bradley Cooper, Isaac Mizrahi, Keanu, Brendan Frasier, Randolf Scott, Jane Lynch, Mathew Morrison, Darren Criss, Chris Cuomo

by Anonymousreply 33June 8, 2022 11:28 PM

Queen Latifah

by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2022 11:33 PM

None

by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2022 3:16 AM

None.

Male bisexuality is a myth.

by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2022 5:25 AM

Michael Urie is bisexual in the same sense that Rachel Dolezal is African-American.

by Anonymousreply 37June 10, 2022 5:28 AM

Pr..

by Anonymousreply 38June 11, 2022 2:05 AM

No such thing

by Anonymousreply 39June 12, 2022 6:01 PM

Lyle. Pat. Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 40June 13, 2022 1:46 AM

Caitlyn.

by Anonymousreply 41June 13, 2022 9:18 AM

Freddie bisexual? Because he had a girlfriend who was more of a fag hag as young, like most gay men do?

by Anonymousreply 42June 13, 2022 9:50 AM

R40 Rosie is hardly feminine.

by Anonymousreply 43June 13, 2022 11:23 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 44June 17, 2022 12:42 AM

Ezra Miller

by Anonymousreply 45June 17, 2022 12:44 AM

Brad Pitt

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2022 11:54 PM

I had my doubts about whether bisexuality existed. And then I got transferred to Brazil for three years.

by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2022 12:20 AM

R47, 😉😁😁🥰

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2022 1:27 AM

Andy Mientus might qualify, he certainly isn't macho.

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2022 1:32 AM

Dunno

by Anonymousreply 50June 21, 2022 12:47 AM

Placebo frontman, Brian Molko

by Anonymousreply 51June 21, 2022 8:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 21, 2022 8:34 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 53June 21, 2022 8:44 PM

r53 true enough but not every man that has sex with a woman is bisexual.

Far too many people believe that sexuality is merely based on sex acts, which leads them to believe that gay men are created by sexual abuse rather than innate attractions.

The most common way gay men end up having sex with women.,. is usually via a faghag, where drugs and/or alcohol was in steady supply.

by Anonymousreply 54June 21, 2022 8:48 PM

No, r25. Bowie was not bi. He promoted himself as bi in the 70s because it suited his lust for fame, but he threw gays under the bus in the aids-ridden 80s because he was afraid he wouldn’t fit in with the new zeitgeist. The minute he could, he reneged on his former gender-bending self. Loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2022 8:49 PM

r55 yet he pal'd around with many famous bisexual men, both professionally and socially. Not to say that means he was bi... except for those stories that would suggest otherwise.

I'd also be keen to point out this odd area of people that formerly claimed to be gay that then become bi and if white, frequently then end up with black women (the analysis on that one goes to the hypersexualization of black women in the cultural zeitgeist as if it takes a superheterosexual to even consider it). There's a great many that were well known fags in their youth but when famous were bi and then str8. (the other alt.. are those gay men that became involved with women that ventured into nonbinary territory before it was cool. ala genesis p-orridge or I'd dare say even Elton John, though he later reformed, of course.)

then you have the likes of Brian Molko.. that was open for a number of years but now wishes he never came out. . . though his reasoning is more because he's so feminine and married to a woman, in a non trad relationship. people continue to believe that he's gay and self hating, earning criticism from both lgbt and str8 vs hating him for his personality and music.... as some of his effeminate comtemporaries back in the day or further back aren't scrutinized on the same level. . . they're just viewed as cultural products of their time.

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2022 9:01 PM

Ronald Reagan

by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2022 9:02 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2022 9:03 PM

r58 You're quite obtuse, aren't you? I didn't say that at all. And of course, you had to move to insults.

You're promoting more the gist of ex-gay movements that sex is all that matters, sexual attraction be damned. In your line of logic, someone that never has sex cannot be gay. Therefore, nobody is born gay in your world... it's only established if they have sex.

As far as consistency goes, there's many gay men that were str8 married. Of course, bisexuality exists. But one does not need to be bisexual in order to have sex with a man or a woman. We are not talking identity politics.

We're talking about sexuality.

Even within gay and having sex with just men... you can have sex with someone you're not attracted to and even enjoy it but it doesn't change the fact you're not attracted to them. Now the complications in that is it can create problems for you and for them.. in many other ways.

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2022 9:12 PM

^ you'll find the majority of ex-gays that stayed ex-gay, may have been sexually active with the same sex but most often it involved addiction. So, it's a misnomer to say they're gay or even bisexual, when these other issues were in the mix. Among ex-lesbians, the most common are political lesbians with untreated sex trauma.

ex-str8 are often because the society and culture in which they grew up in had limited outlets and looked negatively upon homosexuality, so it wasn't a viable option without the loss of community support.

and bisexuals.,. we run into the problem, there really isn't an ex-category, isntead, most people are monogamous, so if they're in a monogamous relationship, they're often retreaed as ex-bisexual, and presumed to be either str8 or gay. .. we remove their sexuality and attracts from them entirely.

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2022 9:18 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2022 9:25 PM

mental health (that one is a slippery slope argument, I know) and addiction issues do play into the loss of inhibitions and yes, even the countering ones' innate attractions... hence, many of those that str8 married tend to self-medicate in the same way as someone with mental health issues and obviously, this distress can cause mental health issues.

But again, not every kid on the street that sucks dick for a hot meal means their sexuality is inherently defined by that act either... other factors come into play.

Yes, we run into trouble when it comes with sexuality because there's no litmus tests - even if those nations where homosexuality remains a crime has various invasive techniques they use to try to prove it in the most appalling ways - but it is largely based on the person saying I am.

Now there are ways we can test attraction... though I'd argue more towards the cognitive studies than penile plethysmography

by Anonymousreply 62June 21, 2022 9:26 PM

r61 well, good for you. I'm not sure why you're so insecure about your sexuality that other viewpoints turn you into a rabid fundamentalist because apparently you live your life in isolation and refuse any studies that don't support your views.

by Anonymousreply 63June 21, 2022 9:28 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 64June 21, 2022 9:29 PM

r64 no, it doesn't dear. You're just obtuse and grossly simplifying it because I'd have to suspect you've likely faced trauma in people questioning your sexuality.

We don't understand sexual attractions yet. We have many theories but we have no concrete evidence... it's likely the product of many, many things.

if your logic is true, then there are very few lesbians or gay men... by your view, they don't really exist unless they're gold star. And that everything else is just the "gay" agenda.

by Anonymousreply 65June 21, 2022 9:34 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 66June 21, 2022 9:35 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 67June 21, 2022 9:36 PM

r67 No, I don't. If anything I speak far more frequently about the sheer number of "str8" men that engage in sexual practices with men.

And no, science hasn't proven it. . . we have an idea of what area affects sexuality and attraction in the brain but overall can't pinpoint exactly where and theorize it's a combination of issues but we can't say exactly what.

because if science had proven it, then your ex-gay programs would be centered on more surgerical and other 'treatment' methods to prevent it.

also, if you had faith in that proof.,.. you wouldn't feel so insecure that there are many gay men that have had sexual encounters with women.. just as there's many str8 men that had sexual encounters with men. . . and there's a long list of str8 women that were only bisexual or lesbian in college. Or even going to the ex-gay that continue to be gay despite claiming to be cured and having sex with women while remaining attracted, many even admitting it to, of being attracted solely to men.

by Anonymousreply 68June 21, 2022 9:49 PM

sex can be an indictator of sexuality but it is not the end all, be all of sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 69June 21, 2022 9:50 PM

Colton Haynes

by Anonymousreply 70June 22, 2022 12:27 AM

And just like that, what looked like a promising thread has just gone to hell.

by Anonymousreply 71June 22, 2022 12:28 AM

R55, it's the opposite. He was always bi, then pretended to be straight when he married a woman

by Anonymousreply 72June 22, 2022 12:28 AM

Each of the words "feminine," "bisexual," and "man," are nothing more than ARBITRARY LABELS assigned by an oppressive, binary society.

by Anonymousreply 73June 22, 2022 12:51 AM

As r73 has demonstrated, this thread has gone to the dogs.

by Anonymousreply 74June 22, 2022 5:22 AM

None

by Anonymousreply 75June 23, 2022 12:45 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 76June 25, 2022 3:59 AM

Conan Gray

by Anonymousreply 77June 25, 2022 4:10 AM

R70 - Colton Haynes always was and is very Gay! Just finished reading his bio.

by Anonymousreply 78June 25, 2022 4:21 AM

James Dean

by Anonymousreply 79June 25, 2022 4:23 AM

James Dean was not feminine at all.

by Anonymousreply 80June 25, 2022 8:29 AM

R80 - He did have fem voice and mannerisms... He butched it up for the big screen. Sometimes, he failed.

by Anonymousreply 81June 25, 2022 5:37 PM

Mick of 'the old gays' on YouTube/tiktok is bisexual but 'chooses to be gay'. I have tried posting a couple of links to specific videos, but I cant seem to link tiktok here for some reason. One he says he likes women, but chooses not to sleep with them in order not to get run out of (gay) Palm Springs. He also has a sex tape of him bottoming from around the time he would have gone back to women (another tiktok of him saying he went back bi in his 40's )

Hate bisexuals like him

by Anonymousreply 82June 28, 2022 4:32 AM

Peter Pounder

by Anonymousreply 83June 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Add tom ford to the list

by Anonymousreply 84July 3, 2022 5:30 AM

Is Alan Cumming really bisexual or is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 85February 1, 2023 9:20 PM

He's been married to a woman as well as a man and had prominent relationships with women. I don't think he'd gain anything by lying about his orientation at this point, he's been firmly in the "queer actors" club since the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 86February 1, 2023 10:01 PM

Josh Hawley

Tom Cotton

Kevin McCarthy

Gym Jordan

Matt Gaetz

by Anonymousreply 87February 1, 2023 10:27 PM

What do you think of Joni Mitchell's looks? Your thoughts?

What do you think of Joni Mitchell's looks? Why is she considered unattractive by some people?

What do you think of Joni Mitchell's looks? Beautiful

Actor William McNamara Your thoughts?

Actor Russell Todd Let's discuss.

Actor Russell Todd Imgbb is not working now so I can't post pictures

Actor Russell Todd Hottie

Actor Russell Todd Who?

Actor Russell Todd Who is his girlfriend and how many kids does he have?

Actor Russell Todd He looks like a certain celebrity... anyone know who I'm thinking about?

Actor Russell Todd [R11], why?

Actor Russell Todd [R15], he showed his penis in that?

Click here to see the hottest bottom ever! Your thoughts?

What do you think of this face? And why?

What do you think of this face? [R17], why Barbie?

What do you think of this face? She never had a nose job

What do you think of this face? Madonna lookalike

What do you think of this face? Okay looks

What do you think of this face? Why do people think she had a nose job?

What do you think of this face? Madonna would have made a better Catwoman

People with a nose that has a hanging columella? (Meaning the part between the nostrils hangs down low and is prominent.)

Can be from any/all eras.

Please post pictures if you can.

Thanks!

Feminine bisexual men? Do they exist?

Is it common?

Let's discuss...

Gay wrestler Mike Pucillo Your thoughts?

What do you think of this cutie? Billy Brandt

Click here to see the prettiest blonde girl ever! Chloe Jones

Which famous women do/did straight men find most appealing? Can be from any/all eras.

Let's discuss.

Here is the prettiest woman of the 90's! Yep!

What do you think of Madonna's looks in the early years? (See photo below.) I thought she looked stunning then.

What do you think of Madonna's nose? My friend thinks she has the most perfect nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought...

by Anonymousreply 88February 2, 2023 7:54 PM

What do you think of Joni Mitchell's looks? Why is she considered unattractive by some people?

Actor Russell Todd Who?

Actor Russell Todd He looks like a certain celebrity... anyone know who I'm thinking about?

People with a nose that has a hanging columella? (Meaning the part between the nostrils hangs down low and is prominent.)

Thanks!

Is it common?

Let's discuss...

Which famous women do/did straight men find most appealing? Can be from any/all eras.

Let's discuss.

What do you think of Madonna's looks in the early years? (See photo below.) I thought she looked stunning then.

What do you think of Madonna's nose? My friend thinks she has the most perfect nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought...

by Anonymousreply 89February 2, 2023 7:54 PM

Actor Russell Todd Who?

Thanks!

Is it common?

Let's discuss...

Let's discuss.

by Anonymousreply 90February 2, 2023 7:55 PM

R90, you are my biggest fan

by Anonymousreply 91February 2, 2023 8:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!