Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

12 minutes into Season 3 Episode 1 of “The Boys”

I haven’t finished watching the first new episode yet, but this deserved its own thread.

I have never been so SHOCKED by anything in forever. I literally had to pause because I was yelling too much in shock.

Is the writer of this show gay?

I’m just so…. shocked… grossed out…. shocked… how is this not rated XXX?

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2022 2:10 PM

WTF happened!! Tell us mere mortals.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2022 3:54 AM

I never wanted to get an inside view of a urethra.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2022 6:51 AM

Official thread with link to this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2022 1:31 PM

Based on the comics “Herogasm”.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2022 1:45 PM

[quote] I never wanted to get an inside view of a urethra.

Then you're in luck. It was his anus, not the urethra.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2022 4:10 PM

R5, I’ll have to rewatch, I thought that he entered the penis hole, that’s what it looked he he was entering,

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2022 4:41 PM

Was the entered party aware?

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2022 5:23 PM

R7, he said, “I want you inside me…” and then Ant-Man shrunk and then entered, I thought through the urethra, but maybe it was the anus. I was just so appalled.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2022 6:22 PM

It is very confusing, because it seems like two different versions were filmed. One with Ant-Man entering the penis and one where he enters the butt, and it got all bungled up. There is a later scene where Butcher says that the guy entered the urethra (how did he know in the first place? Beats me). But then there's the scene where the trick begs Ant-Man to tickle his prostate, which one could only could do when entering from the anus side. A bit annoying to make this continuity error. I mean, the trick was clearly facing the table, so it was supposed to be Ant-Man entering the penis.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2022 6:28 PM

This show isn't exactly gay friendly is it?

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2022 6:33 PM

WHORES!!

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2022 6:35 PM

r10, to be fair, it's not ___ friendly anything. Everything and everyone from the main cast is pretty much fucked up (except maybe Starlight).

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2022 6:35 PM

I was wrong--serves me right for being a know-it-all.

It IS the man's urethra he enters, not the anus. (I thought it was the anus because I still don;t understand how his sudden expansion would cause the man to blow up if he's just inside the urethra--I would think just the penis would explode--but they make it clear later in the episode it is the urethra and not the anus.)

My apologies, r2.

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2022 6:46 PM

That scene with Timothy in episode 3 was brutal. Homelander is a total psycho (and so is The Deep's wife, blinded by ambition).

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2022 9:00 PM

Thank you op, for not providing any link, videos, or photos.

Stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2022 9:25 PM

If you look at this medical cross-section illustration, you see the urethra continues and goes up right against the prostrate. The guy kept urging him to “go deeper, go deeper” to the prostrate, which we all know why he wants that stimulation. Does he then shoot out on a wave of seminal fluid and sperm when he ultimately cums? So basically he’s doing the same thing that sounding does inside the urethra, though I was surprised he didn’t lube himself up before going in. But you do see how much deeper inside him he would be and explode more of the crotch region then just penis when he super expanded by sneezing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2022 9:30 PM

Where is Concerned Teen Mom when you need her!

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2022 2:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!