Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tell Me About Kate Beckinsale

I will never understand how the living, breathing embodiment of perfection like Miss Kate Beckinsale never became the biggest star of all time. She is so much more beautiful than pretty much all of the biggest sex symbols. Her beauty, her femininity and love her playfulness with it. I can't stand it. Love her. I follow her on Instagram and her posts are cute. She's such a girl and I love it. There has to be a reason she doesn't own the universe. I probably should look into her more. Tell me about KATE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 10, 2023 7:56 PM

Had as much surgery as N.Kidman but luckier as it's not apparent.

by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2022 3:02 AM

She was so unremarkable until her Hollywood glow-up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2022 3:10 AM

Fake news R1 & R2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2022 3:16 AM

Oh, it's very apparent how much work she's had done.

A friend worked on one of the Underworld movies and Kate couldn't do some action scenes because her implants would go so high up in her skin when she moved at certain angles.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2022 3:17 AM

But the friend did say she was a pretty funny lady - goofed around with the crew a lot.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2022 3:18 AM

Not talented, not beautiful, cold fish. NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2022 3:19 AM

OP, in a word? Plastic. Unremarkable. Stubby. Barbie-esque. Basic.

Yes, she has a well-proportioned face and body, but nothing about her really has the wow factor to me. I’m average looking, so I say all this with humility, but when you want to be a Stah! your life and looks are up for public-consumption.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2022 3:19 AM

So no reasons really other than she's had some work done. I'm now convinced Satan is real and controls this world then. There's no other rational explanation that beauty like this is suppressed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2022 3:26 AM

She's the one who likes young dick, right?

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2022 3:28 AM

But r8, where are her cheekbones? She has very few planes to her face, and I think that is why I find her somewhat unremarkable.

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2022 3:37 AM

She had A LOT of work done.

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2022 3:39 AM

Who doesn't R9? I assume you are talking about Pete Davidson. I'm pretty sure every greedy bottom's big dick alarms went off the second they saw him on SNL years ago. I know mine did. Can't hate a hungry whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 30, 2022 4:15 AM

Besides Pete Davidson she dated Math Rife and Goody Grace; both were close to her daughter's age. I say good on her. Her exes Michael Sheen and Len Wiseman are with younger women.

by Anonymousreply 13May 30, 2022 4:22 AM

We realised how lame she was when:—

1. She married that smug Welsh Woke gnome.

2. She had the audacity to pretend to be 'Ava Gardner'.

by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2022 4:43 AM

I had an interaction with her in a previous job. She was very sweet, and just physically stunning.

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2022 4:46 AM

Did some press stuff with her. She’s weirdly mesmerizing. Pretty and funny as f.

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2022 4:48 AM

[quote]She married that smug Welsh Woke gnome.

Married? Why would I buy the cow when I can get the milk for free?

by Anonymousreply 17May 30, 2022 6:37 AM

Her transformation is interesting. She was a pale plain jane but kind of elegant. Like a Whit Stillman character.

Oh, wait she was a WS character?

And then one day in the early 21st Century I noticed she was an LA Barbie babe. And it’s disappointing, but she does look hot.

She confuses me.

by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2022 5:30 PM

She has pulled a lot of young dick. The hottest was comedian Matt Rife. He has what look like amazing cocksucking lips but I guess he put them to work on her clit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2022 5:44 PM

Love hearing these stories about her. She seems like a big goofball on her Instagram and she really is stunning.

by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2022 5:54 PM

Hello Matt Rife.

by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2022 5:59 PM

Her father Richard Beckinsale was a big star in the 70s in the UK. He died when she was little.

by Anonymousreply 22May 30, 2022 6:11 PM

She has been homophobic in that she has used being gay as a slur or less than manly. Never liked her after that

by Anonymousreply 23May 30, 2022 6:17 PM

Stretch marks on her boobs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 30, 2022 6:27 PM

She looks like a Russian hooker.

by Anonymousreply 25May 30, 2022 6:28 PM

If she didn't staver herself and had all that work done with the money she got from that vampire movie, she'd look like Haley Atwell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 30, 2022 6:30 PM

R24, I never would have guessed that was Kate.She looks so different without the chiseled jaw, chicklet teeth and pillow lips.

by Anonymousreply 27May 30, 2022 6:33 PM

Loved her on LOST.

by Anonymousreply 28May 30, 2022 6:52 PM

She was so pretty in Cold Comfort Farm and Shooting Fish, but has obviously had buckets of work done.

She never really got decent dramatic roles, which is why her career isn’t all that.

by Anonymousreply 29May 30, 2022 7:08 PM

Katie is ugly and a horrible "actress". I could never stand her in anything,

by Anonymousreply 30May 30, 2022 7:16 PM

Very beautiful

by Anonymousreply 31May 30, 2022 9:39 PM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 32May 30, 2022 10:05 PM

She never really headlined any big hits (the Underworld movies are modest successes because of their relatively low budgets). Also, some of her big budget films (Van Helsing) weren’t successful enough to spawn franchises that would have made her more bankable. She then kept returning to do Underworld movies because nothing else was working out, which eventually cemented her status as a B-lister.

by Anonymousreply 33May 30, 2022 11:00 PM

I saw her at a party in LA recently. It was a disco themed event at a popular nightclub and lots of young Hollywood types were there (Rita Ora, Kaia Gerber + her boyfriend, Lisa Rinna’s daughters). And who should walk in at 1am but Kate Beckinsale? She is stunning in person, still looks fantastic, but she was hanging off a much younger guy and was completely blotto. She ordered a drink at the bar, danced for a few minutes, socialized with a group of people in a booth who looked young enough to be her children, and then took off. She’s a legendary beauty but clearly has some unresolved, uh, issues? To be her age and have a life that’s so empty, you’re in hanging out in nightclubs with a bunch of 22-year-olds? Disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 34May 30, 2022 11:41 PM

[Quote] It was a disco themed event at a popular nightclub and lots of young Hollywood types were there (Rita Ora, Kaia Gerber + her boyfriend, Lisa Rinna’s daughters).

Was Taika there too?

by Anonymousreply 35May 31, 2022 12:23 AM

[quote]has some unresolved, uh, issues? To be her age and have a life that’s so empty, you’re in hanging out in nightclubs with a bunch of 22-year-olds? Disturbing.

I've met her twice. Once in business thing and once at a party. Very nice and charming in both instances. At the party she was with someone half her age and a few people commented on it. I made the decision then and there that this woman doesn't have issues and she just likes what she likes. People rarely comment on 50 year old men dating 22 year olds, so I hope Kate gets all the young cock she can handle.

by Anonymousreply 36May 31, 2022 2:05 AM

She was twice a Whit Stillman character. And so much more appealing in the early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 37May 31, 2022 2:10 AM

She also did nude scenes in one of those early movies, but insisted on having hairy armpits. I think she should have stuck with that.

by Anonymousreply 38May 31, 2022 2:17 AM

someone wrote "she never got good dramatic roles." No. She never ended up in good dramatic projects. That's on her. And her presence in the Underworld franchise actually made her bankable on the international financing circuit. She either had bad taste or waited for work to come to her (meaning she didn't audition and try to get herself into projects that they didn't go after her for).

by Anonymousreply 39May 31, 2022 2:19 AM

Surgical intervention, hair extensions and spray tans transformed her appearance.See "Underworld" for a reference.

by Anonymousreply 40May 31, 2022 2:25 AM

[quote]I will never understand how the living, breathing embodiment of perfection like Miss Kate Beckinsale never became the biggest star of all time.

She blames her high IQ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 31, 2022 2:52 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 31, 2022 2:54 AM

^ According to several years worth of blind items she's also rumored to be for sale. Here are some of the more recent blind items:

[quote]1/22/2019 This A-/B+ list mostly movie actress all of you know who has one of the best relationships with an ex you will ever see is hooking up with a Japanese businessman who is married but makes sure she lives a comfortable lifestyle. Kate Beckinsale/Michael Sheen

[quote]1/26/2020 No one could figure out why this foreign born A-/B+ list actress was at a music event this weekend. No one had even previously met her. She just wanted to be seen. Kate Beckinsale/"Grammys"

[quote]9/27/2020 I'm not sure what happened to her boy toy, but this foreign born A-/B+ list mostly movie actress spent some time with a billionaire while out of the country. Back to her old tricks? Kate Beckinsale ("2020 Monte Carlo Gala for Planetary Health") (Goody Grace)

[quote]10/23/2020 As I told you a couple of weeks ago and revealed, this foreign born A- list mostly movie actress was spotted hanging out with some wealthy men and up to her old tricks. Now it has been confirmed that the alliterate boy toy and the actress are no longer together, which is why she was going through her contact list for fun. Kate Beckinsale ("Monte Carlo Gala for Planetary Health") (Goody Grace)

[quote]3/30/2022 This A list superhero in the universe that doesn't crank out as many movies as the other, spent the last three nights away from his wife and in the arms of this foreign born A- list actress. So, much for trying to work things out. "DC"/Jason Momoa/Lisa Bonet/Kate Beckinsale

[quote]4/11/2022 The superhero had an excuse last week when busted cheating on his wife with the actress. What is his excuse for this weekend and the woman he hooked up with who was not his wife or actress?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 31, 2022 2:57 AM

She got a lot of bad publicity when she had that boob job that made her look like her tits were going to swallow her face.

by Anonymousreply 44May 31, 2022 3:02 AM

She claims not to drink and works out like a beast.

by Anonymousreply 45May 31, 2022 3:13 AM

Blind Items are absolute gutter trash. 1,000 year old battered queens with tight pulled faces and prolapsed anus looking lip injected suck holes who add their own twist to people's lives for blog hits. Boring!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 31, 2022 5:24 AM

[quote] Tell Me About Kate Beckinsale

I don't know her. She's just a Replica-Nicole-Kidman?

by Anonymousreply 47May 31, 2022 5:58 AM

She had such a wholesome, English beauty in Cold Comfort Farm (which is where I first saw her… and Rufus Sewell in that film?! 🔥🥵)

I was surprised when she started turning up at Hollywood premieres always WAY overdressed, posing for her very life, and with so much plastic surgery, but she seems funny, goofy, and harmless, so I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for her.

by Anonymousreply 48May 31, 2022 6:03 AM

I don't know a TON about her, but I'm not put off by her, and don't mind her personality. She got mixed up with Harvey Weinstein, but did she fuck him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 31, 2022 6:07 AM

I like her a lot and if she got work done, it was very good work.

She’s ultra sexy so unsurprising she’s able to pull primo dick. I think some here are triggered by that.

by Anonymousreply 50May 31, 2022 6:11 AM

I've never followed Kate's personal life, so if she's after that 20-year-old dick and can score it in droves, I say good on her!

Coincidentally, Pearl Harbor was on AMC this morning for Memorial Day and damn, she is absolutely stunning in that movie. As is Ben Affleck (early 2000s is when I thought Ben was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen) and Josh Hartnett (so beautiful). I remember seeing this trailer, I think it was attached to Coyote Ugly, but it I remember it being very moving, especially with the first minute or so set to Graeme Revell's love theme from the 1994 film The Crow.

I still listen to Faith Hill's "There You'll Be" from time to time, pablum though it may be, it still transports me back to the summer of 2001.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 31, 2022 6:12 AM

R51 You're a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 52May 31, 2022 6:23 AM

Kate Beckinsale in GORGEOUS! She was on a flight back to LA and before I even knew who she was, my jaw was to the ground and I'm gold star gay. She was resplendent. I have seen many a gorgeous person, but Kate is/was the real deal.

by Anonymousreply 53May 31, 2022 6:39 AM

Those blind items are stupid. She is not an A- list star. Nor is she B+. More like C+ list.

by Anonymousreply 54May 31, 2022 7:26 AM

Well, yeah R53, except she’s all plastic.

by Anonymousreply 55May 31, 2022 7:47 AM

R52, that's great. Just call someone a dumbass without explaining why.

by Anonymousreply 56May 31, 2022 8:00 AM

Who is this pus filled troll going on about the huge nothing that is Katie Becks. Yuck. I would need proof of this high IQ. Maybe she thinks 100 is off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 57May 31, 2022 8:57 AM

Her work was transformative. On par with Dannii Minogurnwho was fog before the work. Kate denies the work though.

by Anonymousreply 58May 31, 2022 10:20 AM

Why are people hyping (with very obvious fake "personal encounters" that are essentially meaningless) a past-sell-by plastic actress that never made any mark and whose films are forgotten before they are finished?

So she spent a lot of money on surgery? Is that what is surreptitiously being advertised here?

by Anonymousreply 59May 31, 2022 11:04 AM

Once upon a time she was charming....

by Anonymousreply 60May 31, 2022 11:09 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 61May 31, 2022 11:16 AM

So what? Get a life, Gay Taliban.

by Anonymousreply 62May 31, 2022 11:23 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 63May 31, 2022 11:24 AM

Gay scum

by Anonymousreply 64May 31, 2022 11:24 AM

Go start a church, R63.

by Anonymousreply 65May 31, 2022 11:25 AM

One of her grandparents is Burmese…

by Anonymousreply 66May 31, 2022 11:37 AM

She doesn't look like herself anymore. Did she puff up her lips? She looks utterly generic now.

by Anonymousreply 67May 31, 2022 11:54 AM

I thought she was fine as the villain in that terrible Total Recall remake. She should stick to doing action movies. The only other movie i really liked her in was Brokedown Palace with Claire Danes.

by Anonymousreply 68May 31, 2022 11:55 AM

Looks pretty similar to me. I don't see a huge Jackson-like transformation. Just a bit older, less baby fat. I have to agree with the other people here who are saying it all boils down to jealousy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 31, 2022 3:56 PM

R59 what makes you think the encounters are fake? The thought of someone meeting Kate Beckinsale at a party is just too crazy for you to even consider?

by Anonymousreply 70May 31, 2022 4:50 PM

Besides having her eyebrows shaped and plucked and a possible nose tip put in, what other surgery has she had done per the photos at r69? She looks remarkably similar in both photos, albeit with different hair and makeup (which can make a huge difference). Maybe several pounds lighter as well, which changes the facial shape, but that's not surgical.

by Anonymousreply 71May 31, 2022 5:28 PM

Did she have her freckles removed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 31, 2022 10:13 PM

She looks very different.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 31, 2022 10:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 31, 2022 10:15 PM

Glad she got her teeth fixed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 31, 2022 10:16 PM

She actually doesn't r73. Not that differently, but different styling, hairstyle/color, makeup, and some weight loss can make a world of difference for many women.

by Anonymousreply 76May 31, 2022 10:30 PM

She doesn’t look Eurasian either, despite her Burmese ancestry. Before or after all the surgery.

by Anonymousreply 77May 31, 2022 10:51 PM

She is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 78May 31, 2022 11:29 PM

She looks extremely plastic now. She only pulls young retards like Pete Davidson and Machine Gun Kelly because they're the only straight men who like the plastic surgery fuckdoll look. Actually mature hetero men (of any age) would want a woman that at least resembles a human.

by Anonymousreply 79May 31, 2022 11:37 PM

Meh. I’m the one who posted that her bone structure doesn’t really excite me. I assure you, no jealously over her skills at reeling in fine dick.

After looking carefully at more pictures here, I sheepishly admit that I can see what draws others to her aesthetic, I think it’s the fact that she looks classically feminine. She still isn’t my cup of tea in terms of wow-factor, but there is no denying that she has had superb work and clearly takes her beauty regime quite seriously.

by Anonymousreply 80May 31, 2022 11:41 PM

She gets a lifetime pass for ‘Love and Friendship’

by Anonymousreply 81June 1, 2022 2:49 AM

Beckinsale is the epitome of the plain average looking actress that got the Hollywood makeover and became "hot". All surgery and makeup. She's no different than one of those "Housewives of wherever" fraus.

by Anonymousreply 82June 1, 2022 6:59 AM

She had a bad case of gummismiliosis. She her gums burned off and nice implants. Teeth, not tits.

by Anonymousreply 83June 1, 2022 7:43 AM

Jeesass fuck! She was super fug. Too bad the surgery couldn't turn her into a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 84June 1, 2022 11:15 AM

R34 Who says her life is empty? She has children. Was married. Has money. Maybe she likes looking good and getting fucked up. Not everyone has to live by your standards.

by Anonymousreply 85June 1, 2022 11:27 AM

I would love to talk to a fucked up Kate Beckinsale in a nightclub. She seems like a fun person. The Underworld movies are kind of campy and dumb but very watchable.

by Anonymousreply 86June 1, 2022 12:00 PM

She definitely had work done, it's not even subtle. Who in Hollywood hasn't? Like Halle Berry and Tom Cruise, it was good work and she knew when to stop.

by Anonymousreply 87June 1, 2022 12:12 PM

The difference between Kate and the Housewives is she had GOOD work done. She probably had it done it in the UK. Subtle is better. She doesn't look like a blow up doll. .

by Anonymousreply 88June 2, 2022 5:23 AM

Brow lift. Eyelids. Nose resculpted. Teeth. Boobs. Possible cheekbone implants in lieu of facelift.

by Anonymousreply 89June 2, 2022 9:41 AM

You can see it in comparisons of frontal images.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 2, 2022 9:44 AM

I don't know who is denying the plastic surgery. She looks completely different from her younger days. It's funny she's seen as this gorgeous, exotic woman now but she looked extremely white and British before all the work.

by Anonymousreply 91June 2, 2022 9:47 AM

She has definitely been enhanced surgically, but DL does tend to overuse the plastic surgery excuse. Sometimes people are just photographed in a different light or in a different angle or there are normal physical changes from 15 to 30 and people scream plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 92June 2, 2022 1:22 PM

The thing with her old face was that she needed professional hair and makeup to be presentable. I bet it's easier now that she had the work done.

by Anonymousreply 93June 2, 2022 6:49 PM

My God my opinion of her just moved from most gorgeous woman to ever walk the earth to MOTHER EARTH. I now sort of get why my almost fully HOMO HTMC married guy used want to bang women.

But I shouldn't be talking about an earth Goddess like Kate in that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 20, 2022 3:58 AM

She's clearly sexually compulsive.

by Anonymousreply 95July 20, 2022 4:00 AM

I met her once at a fundraiser too, and yes she was quite funny, but I just don't think she's that remarkable? Another nepotism case. She showed some signs of talent when she finally got out of the period piece typecasting and entered her mid-late 90s raven-haired British mod era. The Last Days of Disco, Cold Comfort Farm, Shooting Fish, to some extent Laurel Canyon. These are all great performances and she should have done more good work.

That 'golden' era of British indie filmmaking was short-lived, and she just didn't get many of the plum parts even though she was a more recognisable name. I think there was competition from 'not-as-hot, but-actually-talented' women like Samantha Morton, Helena Bonham Carter, Kelly McDonald, Gina McKee, Minnie Driver, Emily Mortimer, Saffron Burrows, Olivia Williams, Sadie Frost, Shirley Henderson, and later Sienna Miller and Keira Knightley (not to mention bigger stars like Kate Winslet, and all the Aussie actresses who got British roles). Most of these actresses had more auteur director appeal than Beckinsale. She wasn't getting the Trainspottings or Wonderlands or Morvern Callars.

She seemed to make a conscious decision to move to L.A, completely transform her look into full-blown Hollywood bimbo, and only take on mainstream blockbuster projects like Underworld, Van Helsing, Vacancy 1 & 2, and that shitty Adam Sandler one. I don't know why she still insists on that dated wavy hair, fake tan, and fish lips look. I mean she's hot, but hot like a 2008 teen character from Gossip Girl or the OC. Love & Friendship was a nice reminder of what she CAN do in the right part, but she doesn't seem to seek them out or produce them for herself.

by Anonymousreply 96July 20, 2022 2:13 PM

So much FAKE NEWS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 20, 2022 6:23 PM

Plastic surgery addict.

by Anonymousreply 98July 20, 2022 6:41 PM

Kate loses points for fucking that disgusting Pete Davidson or whatever that fug creep's name is.

And for the millionth time, don't bring up how big his dick is, he's repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 99July 20, 2022 6:48 PM

Is she basically an Instaho now? I saw she bought some film award in the UK a few weeks ago. I thinks she was the only star who showed up so I'm not sure if it was a 'real' award.

by Anonymousreply 100July 20, 2022 6:50 PM

The second I saw him on SNL R99, my hole basically collapsed in on itself, so why wouldn't I his massive hog?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 20, 2022 6:59 PM

It’s her annoying personality and her addiction to ponytails

by Anonymousreply 102July 20, 2022 7:05 PM

She has the career Alice Evans had in mind.

by Anonymousreply 103July 20, 2022 7:20 PM

[quote]The second I saw him on SNL [R99], my hole basically collapsed in on itself, so why wouldn't I his massive hog?

I condole your imaginary collapsed anus.

by Anonymousreply 104July 20, 2022 7:29 PM

I like her.

by Anonymousreply 105July 20, 2022 9:02 PM

She went from average to stunning, to an overinflated Kelly LeBrock.

She should have waited to start overinflating her face, but now there's only one direction to keep moving in (unless she manages to hit an emotional growth spurt). Although with Kate's altering appearance she's more likely to hit oil during one of her upkeep procedures.

by Anonymousreply 106July 20, 2022 9:36 PM

I think she looks good. Her lips are starting to look “done” though.

by Anonymousreply 107July 20, 2022 11:29 PM

She went from pretty and fresh to a rode-hard, put away wet Barbie doll. Women don't like that kind of transformation.

by Anonymousreply 108July 20, 2022 11:56 PM

Pretty soon she'll be in Kimberly Guilfoyle territory.

by Anonymousreply 109July 21, 2022 5:06 AM

Oh OP/Kate, we don't know either.

by Anonymousreply 110July 21, 2022 5:29 AM

I find her utterly bland; kind of a cross between a lesser Posh Spice with lots of surplus plastic. I don't get the appeal at all.

by Anonymousreply 111July 21, 2022 6:28 AM

She's like a compendium of other actresses, but no real 'look' of her own.

by Anonymousreply 112July 21, 2022 8:29 AM

I like the story she tells about spending the night with this one guy. In the morning, she left a chocolate by his bum and made him think he was incontinent for a few brief moments. She’s cheeky.

by Anonymousreply 113July 21, 2022 8:38 AM

Basically her 'look' is trying to compete with Love Island reality trash 30 years younger then her.

by Anonymousreply 114July 21, 2022 12:41 PM

I always thought she was hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 115July 21, 2022 12:54 PM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 116July 21, 2022 12:56 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 21, 2022 1:29 PM

Yes, I posted about that in my R94 comment. All of the videos of her feeding the fox have now been removed from her Instagram.

Here's what Goddess Kate had to say about the prolapsed anus lipped, Cassandra from Doctor Who-faced cunts, who waged war on her magnificent beauty and kindness to nature.

"I will not be sharing any more personal photos or videos of Peepo. I was approached by the Daily Mail last week to do an a paid interview about the fox and I declined. This has led to a few almost ostentatiously insulting articles to punish me for saying no, which is disturbing . My last post was about how life-altering peoples kindness has been during one of the hardest weeks my family has ever had. I am choosing to concentrate on that , and perpetuate that,rather than provide fodder for people who want to shame and hurt . Trust that our little fox will continue to be looked after responsibly, just not put in the position to be weaponised Here are a few solo pictures for those who liked seeing him/her as a little goodbye .And may I reiterate how much kindness truly saves lives x"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 22, 2022 12:41 AM

She should feel embarrassed that she’s never sone stage work. The brits usually excel at this. She’s turned into a vapid Barbie with no acting skills.

by Anonymousreply 119July 22, 2022 1:06 AM

She’s hilarious in Love and Friendship. Her character smoothly arranges advantageous marriage for her daughter and herself.

by Anonymousreply 120July 22, 2022 2:22 PM

It looked like she was getting her career back on track with stuff like Snow Angels and Nothing but the Truth, but it didn't last. The studio for NBTT went backrupt and it killed her chances at a possible Awards breakthrough (she had gotten a Critics Choice nomination). She was upset about that for a while then took some time off. Then when she came back, she was back to doing shitty movies. It's surprising she didn't even get a Golden Globe nomination for Love and Friendship. Especially since she presents there almost every year.

I wonder why she and Len Wiseman divorced. Perhaps because she realized that their marriage arguably hurt her career?

by Anonymousreply 121July 26, 2022 10:03 PM

I want to know more about Milla Jovovich, who is a natural beauty, and just as talented.

by Anonymousreply 122July 27, 2022 1:54 PM

I completely agree R122. Love her just as much as gorgeous Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 27, 2022 3:27 PM

R111 to me she looks like an older Effy Stonem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 27, 2022 3:59 PM

Her nose isn’t elegant.

by Anonymousreply 125July 27, 2022 4:42 PM

This thread is about Kate Beckinsale. Go start a thread about Milla whatever if you want to discuss her.

by Anonymousreply 126July 27, 2022 6:45 PM

Milla Jovobitch is awesome!

by Anonymousreply 127July 27, 2022 6:53 PM

She's like a hybrid hate child of CNN's generically presentable Erica Hill and General Hospital's eyes-too-close-together appeal of Genie Francis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 27, 2022 7:41 PM

^.... And genie (like any of you bitches needed a reminder.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 27, 2022 7:42 PM

She's so bland

by Anonymousreply 130July 27, 2022 8:00 PM

She’s very commercial. She should do catalogue work.

by Anonymousreply 131July 28, 2022 1:06 AM

The FAKE NEWS continues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 21, 2022 4:38 PM

She and Robert Sean Leonard made a beautiful couple in Much Ado About Nothing. I think he was prettier than her before she had the work done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 21, 2022 7:52 PM

Why did she and Len Wiseman divorce?

by Anonymousreply 134December 22, 2022 6:16 AM

R134 cheating?

by Anonymousreply 135December 22, 2022 12:19 PM

She looked her most beautiful in The Last Days of Disco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 30, 2022 1:31 AM

Wow, r136. That was several faces ago.

by Anonymousreply 137December 30, 2022 9:38 AM

Why is she so thirsty? And who is taking those instagram pics? She is clearly in love with herself.

by Anonymousreply 138December 30, 2022 4:39 PM

As she should be R138. She even makes trash look high-end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 10, 2023 12:36 AM

I've never understood why she isn't a bigger star. She's gorgeous and a brilliant comedienne. She should have had an Oscar for Jane Austen's Love and Friendship.

by Anonymousreply 140April 10, 2023 12:43 AM

Her Mother Judy Loe had a bit of an acting career, but crucially for Kate was a casting advisor/director on hundreds of UK TV shows after Kate's Father died suddenly in 1979 aged 31.

by Anonymousreply 141April 10, 2023 12:56 AM

She appears to have won most encountered by DLers.

by Anonymousreply 142April 10, 2023 12:56 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 143April 10, 2023 1:49 AM

Her Persian cat Clive is a star on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 144April 10, 2023 2:33 PM

Her recreation of Cool Rider from Grease 2 with the cat.

Love Peepo the fox and is it Bella the Pom as well. But the cat is the star

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 10, 2023 7:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!