Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why the problem with bisexuals?

Why on DL are bis so hated . Sheesh they are attracted to booth sexes. You all know that the human race is composed of males and females so bisexuality is totally natural.

by Anonymousreply 229October 21, 2022 9:28 AM

Bc they eventually dumped you for a woman right after you sign over house to his name of course

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2022 8:44 PM

They should find other bisexuals and go to town with their inevitably polyamorous ways.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2022 8:49 PM

I suspect it's just more people trying to sow dissent in the LGBTQ community (race-baiting included). So common on DL that it almost goes without saying.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2022 8:52 PM

Bisexual Men fuck men and marry women.

Always.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2022 8:52 PM

It's usually just the very lonely men who have a problem with it, because they think it shrinks the pool of possible dates, maybe? So their already-slim chances are slimmer? Otherwise, I can't imagine why someone would care about who someone else slept with?

But, there's also a few trolls on here (OP included?) who just like to stir this topic up every once in a while for whatever reason. Boredom, or can't think of any other topics that might get them some replies.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2022 8:53 PM

Who cares? Mind your own beeswax.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2022 8:57 PM

Because men are way hotter but women give you enormous social cachet. Still.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2022 9:34 PM

R6 it only matters if your priority in life is to date someONE exclusively for as long as possible, and expect the same in return.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2022 9:43 PM

Straight privilege.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2022 9:45 PM

They think bisexual is synonymous with closeted gay. It isn't, but they think that.

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2022 9:46 PM

Bisexual men play mind games. Many are on the DL. They'll manipulate gay guys who fall head over heels. Not all are like this but most people ultimately want to conform and have it easy. Straight men still have a privilege over being gay. Male bisexuals are seen as just gay by most people. Bi men are victims of homophobia point blank. They internalize it and deny the joy of being in a gay relationship. Many who would be much happier with another men will still settle with a woman and be miserable. It's complex. Luckily, more bi men are coming out.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2022 9:49 PM

What is that word salad, R11?

I've certainly known men of all sexual preferences who have played mind games.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2022 9:52 PM

I don't know, hard to understand why someone wants to fuck anything with a pulse.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2022 10:22 PM

R13 It's not what you "want" to fuck. Your sexual preferences are what they are.

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2022 10:32 PM

R11 You seem mildly psychotic. Your extreme loneliness has made you bitter. I hope things improve.

by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2022 12:16 AM

It's because the posters are gross old men who operate on old ass logic. There are definitely bisexual men but the stupid old fucking diaper-y men don't want to beleive it. These are the retards that think they look "39" when they are 65 and don't understand that anyone from the age of 50-90 looks the same. FUCKING OLD. They're just fucking stupid pieces of shit

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2022 1:11 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2022 1:50 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2022 1:59 AM

A lot of us came up at a time where closeted gay men would claim to be bisexual, and there was this implied superiority.

This was a time where being gay was vilified. I imagine there are some young people here who do not comprehend the level of that vilification. A person who is truly bisexual has the option of completely avoiding that vilification. I mean, if you're a bisexual man married to a woman whom you love, why do you need to even address any attraction you have to anyone other than your wife?

Lot's of gay men identify as bisexual before they come to and just live their lives as the gay man they are. With women, the issue is more complicated.

I've simply found that I see bisexuals the way I see furries or bronies. "Bless your heart."

by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2022 1:59 AM

R19 " I've simply found that I see bisexuals the way I see furries or bronies. "Bless your heart."

Even though I don't consider myself bisexual, I honestly was thinking the "bless your heart" about your post before I came to its end. I always wonder why simple-minded people complain "I don't want you to be this way. I need you to fit only into my predetermined categories."

Bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2022 2:02 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2022 2:07 AM

Lesbians hate them too. I think it's all bullshit. You're either gay, straight or asexual. Bisexual women are nearly always straight women pretending to be gay and bisexual men are actually gay men who pretend to be sexually attracted to women because it makes them less gay.

by Anonymousreply 22May 29, 2022 2:20 AM

R21 Your meds should be adjusted, dear.

by Anonymousreply 23May 29, 2022 2:21 AM

People can be sexual along a spectrum. It's science, get your panties out of a wad, R22.

by Anonymousreply 24May 29, 2022 2:22 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2022 2:25 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 26May 29, 2022 2:26 AM

R25 Your poor grasp of spelling and grammar suggests your comprehension of science is equally lacking. It's fine, though. No one seems angry but you, the most ill informed.

I'm not whoever said it was a "preference," just to be clear.

by Anonymousreply 27May 29, 2022 2:28 AM

Sometimes men love women

Sometimes men love men

And then there are bisexuals

Though some just say they're kidding themselves

La la-la-la ...

by Anonymousreply 28May 29, 2022 2:28 AM

Because so many of them have a victim complex and think they're being persecuted because of their bisexuality, rather than the homosexuality component of said sexuality. Dismissive and ignorant comments made by gay men and lesbians toward them does not equal actual oppression. Many of them have never experienced what it's like to live with a same sex partner, but they want to feel included in the community by crying about perceived slights. See: bisexual male-partnered women who scream about how much they hate lesbians and "white gays"

by Anonymousreply 29May 29, 2022 2:28 AM

R29 Funny

by Anonymousreply 30May 29, 2022 2:30 AM

[R30] Elaborate.

by Anonymousreply 31May 29, 2022 2:36 AM

Plus gays and lesbians are far more tolerant of bisexuals than straight people. Most straight women will not date bi men. Same with most straight men towards bi women (unless it entails threesomes). While gay men are more open to a bi man. There's a lot of hostility from bad experiences with them but it ultimately shows gay men are more accepting enough to dating them. Most straight women would run for the hills if they found out a guy was bisexual. Same with lesbians and bi women. Though many bi women liked bi men will choose the straight world for convenience.

The common cliche in gay and lesbian movies is the bisexual who manipulates the gay guy or girl for sex and dumps them to present as straight.

by Anonymousreply 32May 29, 2022 2:43 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 33May 29, 2022 2:44 AM

[quote]This was a time where being gay was vilified. I imagine there are some young people here who do not comprehend the level of that vilification. A person who is truly bisexual has the option of completely avoiding that vilification. I mean, if you're a bisexual man married to a woman whom you love, why do you need to even address any attraction you have to anyone other than your wife?

There are those on DL who constantly talk about bisexual men married to women. It seems you don't realize lot of bisexual men are not married. I'm bisexual, I'm in my 60s, not married, never have been married. I've had a lot of relationships with both sexes. I have not had a relationship with a trans person. That's another thing I read on here all the time.

I'm sure you have no clue of the prejudices bisexual people face from both sides, even though your post is full of them. A bi man doesn't really fit in to either of these groups. I've lost people at times because they didn't want to be in a relationship with a bisexual. Most gay men prefer gay men, and most straight women prefer straight men. Nonetheless, I'm proud to be bi.

Being bi isn't an excuse you can use when you want to avoid gay prejudice. You can't retreat to the safe space of a straight relationship and pretend to be straight. That's a myth, and a stupid one. Bisexuals are not straight and we all face the prejudices of straight people.

[quote]Lot's of gay men identify as bisexual before they come to and just live their lives as the gay man they are. With women, the issue is more complicated.

Then those people (if they exist) are gay, not bisexual. Bisexuals aren't gay people pretending to be something else. You clearly don't understand bisexuality and should just stop betraying your ignorance. Bisexuality is an actual sexual identity.

by Anonymousreply 34May 29, 2022 2:55 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 35May 29, 2022 2:55 AM

R33 You're unhinged.

Please read where I said " I'm not whoever said it was a "preference," just to be clear. "

I don't think it's a preference at all.

by Anonymousreply 36May 29, 2022 2:55 AM

I said sexual preferences when I meant sexual identity. It's an old-time way of referring to sexual identiy and I'm old. Please stop arguing about it. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 37May 29, 2022 2:58 AM

I don’t have a problem with bi men necessarily. I avoid them on apps because I figure we just have fundamentally different views of things and I’m going to be more compatible with strictly gay dudes.

I honestly don’t know many, which is weird. If sexuality is really a continuous spectrum (which I believe to a certain extent) I don’t think it’s a normal curve. I’d expect there would be more of them than there are of us. But I only know two. Both married to women.

And there are stereotypes that I like to think are not true but inevitably seem to be true almost always. If a guy is hot he’s “Bi now, Gay later”. Otherwise, he a fat balding, redheaded, ponytailed comic book store employee.

Either way, not my circus, not my monkeys.

by Anonymousreply 38May 29, 2022 3:13 AM

R38 How generous of you not to have a problem with them.

by Anonymousreply 39May 29, 2022 3:15 AM

It’s hard to explain exactly, but any time I have ever hooked up with a bisexual, I always got this feeling like he was looking down on me for being gay, and he was somehow “better” because they liked women too (or at least pretended to). I can’t say for sure if they really felt this way or if I was just projecting my own insecurities. But anytime I played with a “bi” I always left feeling shitty.

by Anonymousreply 40May 29, 2022 3:17 AM

[quote][R38] How generous of you not to have a problem with them.

Aw, thank you. 🤗

by Anonymousreply 41May 29, 2022 3:20 AM

I used to hook up with this guy from India. He was engaged to some woman back in India, and he loved hooking up with guys. He insisted that he was “bisexual” even though he never showed any interest in sex with women, ever. He knew where all the cruising spots were to find men. Obviously, he had issues because he was from a culture where marriage is basically forced. And to this day, I have no idea if he really believed his own bullshit or if he knew he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 42May 29, 2022 3:33 AM

Most straight women won't date bisexual men, R32, because they don't want to risk being dumped, years down the line, with kids in a society that shits on mothers, especially who are single, while their ex-husbands are called "stunning" and "brave" for dumping them so they can run off with the boyfriend they've been screwing behind their back..

This attitude in the gay community that it's ok to trap women into sham, often abusive, loveless marriages and treat them as being expendable is pretty fucking gross, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 43May 29, 2022 3:36 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 44May 29, 2022 3:38 AM

R44 Bisexual men don’t fuck women on the side. They cheat on wives and girlfriends and fuck men on the side.

by Anonymousreply 45May 29, 2022 3:39 AM

Not the same, R43. I would say single mothers have it far worse. Not to mention women who spent years, if not decades, trapped in sexless marriages by gay men who are then dumped as older women with children. It's harder for them to meet and find new partners because men prefer younger women preferably with no children.

by Anonymousreply 46May 29, 2022 3:41 AM

Well it's obvious R43 and R44 you think bi men are scum. But then these threads are aways about bi erasure or what awful people bis are. Some things never change. Thanks for the welcome.

It's a good thing no gay men ever fuck anyone on the side or cheat on their spouses or boyfriends - or leave them when they're bored with them or they get too old or unattractive. We know that never happens. Straight men are saints, too. Just bi men are assholes.

by Anonymousreply 47May 29, 2022 3:42 AM

Not the same, [R44]. I would say single mothers have it far worse. Not to mention women who spent years, if not decades, trapped in sexless marriages by gay men who are then dumped as older women with children. It's harder for them to meet and find new partners because men prefer younger women preferably with no children.

(Tagged the wrong person before).

by Anonymousreply 48May 29, 2022 3:42 AM

BISEXUALSARE NOT GAY MEN FRONTING AS STRAIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 49May 29, 2022 3:44 AM

The issue with many bi guys is they treat gay men like sex objects and not respect them as people. They suffer internalized homophobia so they look down on gay men who are open and living their lives freely. By presenting as straight, they have a superiority complex and also a sense of paranoia about their masculinity. They also disrespect their girlfriends and wives by cheating on them with men since they understand it's easier to get sex from another male. If they're DL, there's also concern about STDs and hygiene too.

Bi men need to address their internalized homophobia because it's not gay men who are bullying them. Bi men need the reject the straight world and identity but that would take courage. Many claim biphobia but nobody gets beaten up or fired for being bi. It's because they engage in homosexual actions.

by Anonymousreply 50May 29, 2022 3:44 AM

R47

[quote]It's a good thing no gay men ever fuck anyone on the side or cheat on their spouses or boyfriends - or leave them when they're bored with them or they get too old or unattractive. We know that never happens. Straight men are saints, too. Just bi men are assholes.

We gay men aren’t saints, but at least we can admit to ourselves what we really are.

by Anonymousreply 51May 29, 2022 3:46 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 52May 29, 2022 3:46 AM

R52 Actually, I’m not a woman. I’m a gay man, and smart enough not to get mixed up with bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 53May 29, 2022 3:48 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 54May 29, 2022 3:50 AM

Straight men and gay men just cheat usually out of lust. Not complicated. Bi men play mind games on straight women and gay men. They'll be in a relationship with a woman and cheat with a gay man because it's usually easy sex. Or sometimes they'll string a gay guy along with promises of a relationship but end up with a woman instead. It's the psychological aspects. It seems a lot of bisexual men would be suited to open relationships.

by Anonymousreply 55May 29, 2022 3:51 AM

R54 this doesn’t make any sense. The reason bi men are so fucked up is because they can’t admit they like men. Why would a man who really likes women and can fit into a heteronormative world pretend to be gay and make his life harder?

by Anonymousreply 56May 29, 2022 3:54 AM

R50 is absolutely correct. I used to play with this Latin guy who would freak out if you touched his butt and insist that he was “not gay.” Which is an incredibly insulting thing to say to a gay man who is nice enough to service you.

Yes, I hate bisexuals. No, I’m not sorry for saying it.

by Anonymousreply 57May 29, 2022 3:58 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 58May 29, 2022 4:01 AM

R56 Yes. That only makes sense if the guy is very young and thinks being attracted to the same sex means just "gay" even if he is also attracted to the opposite sex. Not a lot of nuance in adolescence. That's why "queer" is a thing among young kids who are figuring it out. Once they reach the real world, they put that stuff away.

Most adult bisexual men are not open or advertising it. Most on Grindr put "discreet" or "DL."

by Anonymousreply 59May 29, 2022 4:03 AM

Bi men tend to be duplicitous and dishonest.

by Anonymousreply 60May 29, 2022 4:04 AM

R59

[quote]Most adult bisexual men are not open or advertising it.

I agree with you, but if this is the case, then why do these LGBTQ organizations push this “bisexual visibility” crap? It’s not like most bisexuals want to be open about it.

by Anonymousreply 61May 29, 2022 4:07 AM

R61 Yes and I find it irritating that they blame gay and lesbians for biphobia. Bisexuals need to speak out for themselves and call out bi erasure. It seems gays and lesbians have to bear everyone's burdens. Straight people were the ones denying James Dean and Malcolm X were bisexual and that was born from homophobia. There's a lot of women identify as bi nowadays. But where's the men?

by Anonymousreply 62May 29, 2022 4:12 AM

If you play close attention, you’ll notice that in the most fucked up cultures in the world (religious nut cultures and cultures where people are forced into arranged marriages), gay men are never “gay.” They are at best “bisexual” and at worst lie to themselves completely.

by Anonymousreply 63May 29, 2022 4:16 AM

We have a lot of work to undo the damage of organized religions that demonized recreational sex and homosexuality. Gays have at least made more progress in accepting ourselves and rejecting a lot of gender expectations. Straight people and bisexuals are still held down by gender roles and the psychological damage.

by Anonymousreply 64May 29, 2022 4:19 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 65May 29, 2022 4:20 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 66May 29, 2022 4:22 AM

I’ve felt like I don’t fit anywhere for a very long time. I am attracted to male bodies but I can’t emotionally connect with men, while I easily befriend and love women but don’t particularly get off on fucking them.

I’m not bisexual if that word means that I’m equally attracted to both sexes, physically.

And I’m not straight if that word means that, as a woman, I should naturally emotionally connect with the men I fuck.

I’ve had two relationships in my adult life. With the woman I felt that I was a lesbian. With the man I felt I was straight.

On DL, I feel like I’ll be thrown to the wolves just for saying the above. But those’re the facts as I know them. It’s messy and I don’t like it any better than anybody else does.

by Anonymousreply 67May 29, 2022 4:25 AM

[quote]This attitude in the gay community that it's ok to trap women into sham, often abusive, loveless marriages and treat them as being expendable is pretty fucking gross, tbh.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who in the gay community is expressing this attitude? It’s pretty clear we don’t really want them. Let the bi women have them!

by Anonymousreply 68May 29, 2022 4:26 AM

Most bisexuals are not 50/50. They heavily prefer one sex over the other. There's a lot of bi men who romantically prefer other men but have a lot of fear of giving up their hetero privilege or want to have biological children.

by Anonymousreply 69May 29, 2022 4:30 AM

R69 In every case I’ve ever seen, they have a wife or girlfriend and fuck every male thing that moves.

by Anonymousreply 70May 29, 2022 4:33 AM

OP, STFU with your victimhood bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 71May 29, 2022 4:39 AM

R71 is a butthurt bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 72May 29, 2022 4:41 AM

Selfish whores

by Anonymousreply 73May 29, 2022 4:42 AM

[quote]Selfish whores

KEEP MY MOTHER’S NAME OUT YOUR FUCKING MOITH!!

by Anonymousreply 74May 29, 2022 4:45 AM

[quote][R69] In every case I’ve ever seen, they have a wife or girlfriend and fuck every male thing that moves.

That’s just closeted gay men.

by Anonymousreply 75May 29, 2022 5:44 AM

R75 Aren’t most “bisexual” men closeted gays? Duh!

by Anonymousreply 76May 29, 2022 6:07 AM

I know truly bisexual people male and female

by Anonymousreply 77May 29, 2022 6:09 AM

People who say they can't "emotionally connect" to other men are such liars.

by Anonymousreply 78May 29, 2022 6:40 AM

Because virtually every bisexual "has fun" with a member of the same sex, and then dumps the to go live a socially approved live with an opposite-sex spouse. Gay men feel very (and constantly) used and abused by bisexuals. Treated as side-pieces at best. Never the center or primary person in the relationship. Because when you have the "easy" option of a "normal" life with a "normal" partner and don't have to deal with all the issues same-sex couples have to deal with, you just default to that.

I always wonder why people even ask this question, OP. How is it not obvious? Bisexuals almost always take the easy way out (and who can blame them?), but there are a lot of gay broken hearts left in the wake.

Hell, I know two people that claim to be bisexual (and DEFINITELY "not straight") who have never ever had sex with a member of their own sex (one male, one female). I call them political bisexuals... or heterosexuals who are able to feel "love" for members of both sexes, but never sexual desire (at least not enough to actually ever engage in it).

I've actually has a bisexual man who sought me out to fool around with and have fun with tell me one day that, and I quote, "I don't need you anymore" the minute he got a steady girlfriend. He's been married to her ever since, and is a fine upstanding christian in his community, and I'm pretty sure I'm one of the very few people in the world that know how many men he "fooled around with" when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 79May 29, 2022 6:47 AM

[quote]People who say they can't "emotionally connect" to other men are such liars.

Or they really convinced themselves of this because of society. I’ve known many “bi” men who say they’re only sexually attracted to men but couldn’t date them. They could only romantically date woman but not have sex with them. They convinced themselves this means they’re bi. All of them eventually became flaming queens over the years after they’ve gotten over the social conditioning.

by Anonymousreply 80May 29, 2022 8:28 AM

[quote]Women and gay men routinely get fucked over by bisexual men, and bisexual men think it's their right to do so.

DL has a resident bi guy who proudly proclaims he doesn't tell the women he dates/fucks that he's bi, because he doesn't want to take the chance that they'll cut him off. He feels he's owed their time/attention/bodies, so these women walk around without the facts they need to make an informed decision about their relationship with him. He sees no issue with this. The sense of entitlement is off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 81May 29, 2022 11:25 AM

[quote]I've actually has a bisexual man who sought me out to fool around with and have fun with tell me one day that, and I quote, "I don't need you anymore" the minute he got a steady girlfriend.

Then all bisexual man must be exactly like the one who hurt you.

by Anonymousreply 82May 29, 2022 3:51 PM

[quote]We gay men aren’t saints, but at least we can admit to ourselves what we really are.

And what are you, exactly? Because some of you come across on this thread as extremely biitter, angry, misanthropic bigots.

by Anonymousreply 83May 29, 2022 3:58 PM

Not bitter or angry, but I just find there is something off with these people and their hypersexuality.

by Anonymousreply 84May 29, 2022 4:16 PM

“Bisexual” and “Open Relationship” are two terms that can be intoxicating and deliciously attractive concepts if and ONLY if we’re talking about people that respect boundaries, honor relationships, and understand how rare true love among two souls really is and what it takes to make happen.

Mostly though it’s people that have more sexiness than smarts and THAT’S when hearts get broken.

by Anonymousreply 85May 29, 2022 4:28 PM

Blah blah blah $86. You could rationalize anything. So why are you so miserable IRL?

by Anonymousreply 86May 29, 2022 6:56 PM

R7 Women also give bisexual men children which gay men can’t.

by Anonymousreply 87May 29, 2022 6:58 PM

Is there a derogatory word for bisexuals? Baggots?

by Anonymousreply 88May 30, 2022 1:18 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 89May 30, 2022 2:39 AM

One of my closest friends is bisexual. According to him, he is more sexually attracted to men, and more romantically attracted to women. He was married to a woman for almost 20 years, and recently got divorced in his mid 40s. I don't know all of the details, but he has made some inferences that lead me to believe that the divorce wasn't his decision.

He is open about being bi, and is finding that when he tells women that he is bi, they shut down and ghost him. A lot of women don't want to date a guy who has been with men, even if they had a long marriage to a woman. Men are open to dating him, and since he is a relationship oriented person, he has been dating men, frequently bisexual men with kids like himself.

by Anonymousreply 90May 30, 2022 2:47 AM

Women know what that means, R90-- trapped with someone having affairs behind your back and leaving you alone to stew in a huge sexless funk.

Why can't these guys find those few women out there (they do exist, but are not the majority) that just want a friendly companionship and don't expect sex nor sexual fidelity?

Just be honest. Yeah, there are going to be very few takers but it's better than trapping someone else in a fraudulent relationship that fulfills no one.

by Anonymousreply 91May 30, 2022 3:39 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 92May 30, 2022 4:09 AM

[quote] One of my closest friends is bisexual. According to him, he is more sexually attracted to men, and more romantically attracted to women.

That just sounds like a closeted gay man who wants the social capital of marriage to a woman. Happens all the time in the 50s, 60s, when people couldn’t be out.

by Anonymousreply 93May 30, 2022 4:23 AM

[quote]I don't know all of the details, but he has made some inferences that lead me to believe that the divorce wasn't his decision.

Did his wife know he was bi?

by Anonymousreply 94May 30, 2022 10:03 AM

Yes, she has known since the beginning of their relationship, and he has been open about being bi for over 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 95May 30, 2022 12:39 PM

Straight women who’ll knowingly marry a bisexual man…… SMH

by Anonymousreply 96May 30, 2022 11:13 PM

[quote] [R71] is a butthurt bisexual.

R72 has reading comprehension issues. I told OP to stop making bisexuals out to be victims. They’re not. How that makes me a bitter bisexual (I’m gay) makes no sense. I don’t feel sorry for them.

by Anonymousreply 97May 30, 2022 11:39 PM

I consider myself bi. I’ve definitely had fun with women, but I have more fun with men and prefer relationships with men. But I don’t want to deny the fact that I’ve been attracted to women over the years. Though I definitely have a type, which is more on the casual, sporty side, rather than high heels, cocktail dresses and lots of makeup. Gimme a natural beauty in jeans and a t-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 98May 30, 2022 11:53 PM

eyeroll @ all of this

by Anonymousreply 99May 31, 2022 12:12 AM

Bi is on the bus route to gay.

by Anonymousreply 100May 31, 2022 12:25 AM

r100 Dont agree with that; there are more and more guys going bi after IDing as gay.

by Anonymousreply 101May 31, 2022 12:33 AM

That’s because pansexual is in right now. It’s all social contagion.

by Anonymousreply 102May 31, 2022 12:36 AM

And more and more dudes who identify as bi who have never been with a dude and never will, but acknowledge samesex attractions, especially to elite hot guys (10s)

by Anonymousreply 103May 31, 2022 12:37 AM

Good for you r100, go ahead and fall for that load of crap, they're either gay or playing the "woke" lie.

Why can't gay men stop adulating all things straight and/or bi? It's nothing but gay self-loathing instigated by society. Have respect for gay yourself.

by Anonymousreply 104May 31, 2022 12:51 AM

R104 Because most “bi” men are self hating gays,

by Anonymousreply 105May 31, 2022 12:59 AM

What do Jesus, Santa Claus, and bisexual men all have in common?

The people who believe in them can’t handle the truth.

by Anonymousreply 106May 31, 2022 1:34 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 107May 31, 2022 2:36 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 108May 31, 2022 2:36 AM

R107 Where are these guys? Never heard of or met one. Gays pretend to be bi. Bis don’t pretend to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 109May 31, 2022 2:40 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 110May 31, 2022 2:49 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 111May 31, 2022 2:51 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 112May 31, 2022 3:29 AM

I would not believe any study relying on self-identitified as bi or homo, people never tell the truth regarding their possible gay sex proclivities, due to stigma and shame. Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 113May 31, 2022 5:34 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 114May 31, 2022 5:48 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 115May 31, 2022 5:57 AM

Thankfully, we can get a break from hating the trans and move on to bisexuals.

I am EXHAUSTED.

by Anonymousreply 116May 31, 2022 6:37 AM

R116 I hate both!

by Anonymousreply 117May 31, 2022 6:44 AM

The Bi's litterally brought the T to the party

by Anonymousreply 118May 31, 2022 7:11 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 119May 31, 2022 7:18 AM

[quote] [R107] Where are these guys? Never heard of or met one. Gays pretend to be bi. Bis don’t pretend to be gay.

Exactly. These guys only exist in his head.

by Anonymousreply 120May 31, 2022 7:21 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 121May 31, 2022 7:31 AM

And we're off and running.

by Anonymousreply 122May 31, 2022 7:42 AM

r121 God, the Author of that piece is such a media whore. He is so annoying and thirsty

by Anonymousreply 123May 31, 2022 8:39 AM

Hi Roxane @R116!

by Anonymousreply 124May 31, 2022 9:20 AM

Whew gurl, our weekly thread ragging on bisexuals.

I'll just say it sounds like majority of posters on this thread have had a bad experience with a bisexual man at some point, or feel resentment that they never have to come out as gay. Im a POC and I get the same feeling from black women who resent black men for dating white and hispanic women. Gurl, you've got to let that shit go. Find another hill to die on cause it sure isn't worth being bitter over.

I will also say that there are HUGE numbers of black men who are bisexual, they just like ASS. Its best not to invest any true feelings into this type because they are just sexually freaky and it's not that deep for them, like it is for gay men.

by Anonymousreply 125May 31, 2022 9:28 AM

Are you guys okay? You all sound so... hurt. I have never really understood the vitriol toward bi men on here. Does it really press you all that much?

I'm a gay man, and i've dated five bi guys in my life (well I think one was more on the gay side). Three went on to be with other men, and two went on to be with other women. I wished them well, moved on with my life, and would still date bi guys in future just like I date gay guys. I don't mean to poke the bear but it seems like some of you are taking this as a *really* personal affront when a man ends up with a woman. People are allowed to do whatever they want? Nobody is betrothed to you forever.

It's also a bit rich to suggest biphobia isn't real when you have a thread here at least once per fortnight with everyone launching personal and sometimes brutal attacks on them lol. And i'm sure it's the same the other way on sites like Lips Alley. We probably have more straight male posters on here than bi male posters because of all this unnecessary bitching.

by Anonymousreply 126May 31, 2022 10:45 AM

You cunts on here talk about bi men the way that bigots talk about gay men. Slander and ludicrous generalizations. If they become gay men, will these bi villains automatically get a soul? Has a gay man never dumped you??

by Anonymousreply 127May 31, 2022 11:12 AM

I don't want to rag on them. But I suggest that they should be honest about themselves and deal with the fallout from that, which is that many of either sex are going to avoid you because the potential for infidelity pretty much doubles. It's just math and probabilities.

And those who are really gay but want to avoid stigma when they get caught by wives sleeping with men on the side are giving bisexuals an even worse reputation for adding unnecessary drama.

by Anonymousreply 128May 31, 2022 11:25 AM

Bisexuals are people, not types.

by Anonymousreply 129May 31, 2022 11:28 AM

The bi word is so 30 years ago. The proper term for them is Queer.

by Anonymousreply 130May 31, 2022 11:30 AM

[quote]I will also say that there are HUGE numbers of black men who are bisexual, they just like ASS.

Should we get into the role prison plays in that?

by Anonymousreply 131May 31, 2022 12:04 PM

Measuring genital response sounds like pseudoscience, similar to polygraph tests, which have been debunked. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 132May 31, 2022 12:42 PM

Stfu bi scums

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 31, 2022 12:42 PM

I would never again have sex with a bi male. They're the guys who sneak into your apartment when your roommates aren't home all through your junior and senior years, then announce they're going to marry a woman the summer between graduation and grad school. Ninth circle of hell for those bitches.

by Anonymousreply 134May 31, 2022 12:50 PM

[quote]I will also say that there are HUGE numbers of black men who are bisexual, they just like ASS.

Hm, when two bi men get down on the down low, one must give the ASS. and like COCK.

by Anonymousreply 135May 31, 2022 2:17 PM

Accusations for biphobia fly here, but no one here wants to discriminate against bisexuals and I don't know, throw them in jail (although they might like prison role plays).

I am not bitter nor have I had bad experiences because they are people that I avoid. I just that I think that, as someone mentioned, male bisexuals have personality disorders or mental health issues that make them people that you are better off without. Hypersexual, emotionally frigid, narcissists. Many have confused sexuality from situational homosexuality they practiced when young or sometimes sexual abuse by men. Or would just fuck anything with the pulse. Women, men, sheep...

I mean, everyone is free to live their life the way they want to, but I would advise any close person, if gay male to stick to other gays or straight female to stick to straight men.

by Anonymousreply 136May 31, 2022 2:38 PM

r135 Im talking about bisexual black men who are TOPS, who love ass and don't care that the other person has a dick, or they get off on knowing they are dominating or getting serviced by another male. That is the realm of bisexuality that a lot of black men are in.

by Anonymousreply 137May 31, 2022 4:02 PM

The problem, like R34 said very well, is that people don't think it's real or that it's a denial thing. Untrue. I've also heard you can't be monogamous or married and bi, on this board, which also isn't true. The feelings don't just "go away" more than anyone's else's.

by Anonymousreply 138May 31, 2022 4:10 PM

This will sound controversial but from my own experience as a masculine bisexual guy....

Women, straight and ESPECIALLY women who say they're bisexual, are more negative and pissy towards male bisexuality than straight men are, it's true, women get downright angry if they like a guy and find out he's bisexual, but they can play bisexual and do lesbian antics to appeal to straight men, those same women will also be friends with the queeniest gay guys too, as they pose no threat

It's like these women were conditioned to believe that only women can be bisexual and they only do it to get more men, to appear more attractive to men yet these same women will say their liberal and will also claim that their are 50 different genders

That's part of the reason why I stopped giving a fuck about women's rights, mostof them either hate or emasculate gay men anyway

by Anonymousreply 139May 31, 2022 4:12 PM

[quote] Im talking about bisexual black men who are TOPS, who love ass and don't care that the other person has a dick, or they get off on knowing they are dominating or getting serviced by another male. That is the realm of bisexuality that a lot of black men are in.

Don't you think that the math doesn't work right there. If these married black men and men with girlfriends are hooking up with each other on the down low (as I have read that that they usually do, because they despise gays) they can't all be tops.

Probably many of them claim to be tops and to never touch cock because they don't want to be seen as bitches. Same with Arabs and Indians. They are all "tops", the claim which challenges reality, because if they are all topping, who is bottoming. Women?

by Anonymousreply 140May 31, 2022 5:37 PM

[quote]If these married black men and men with girlfriends are hooking up with each other on the down low (as I have read that that they usually do, because they despise gays)

r140 that's where your math is wrong. They may act like they despise or ignore gays in the daylight, which is the source of so many gay men's beef with them. But at night behind closed doors they will fuck you if you are a pretty male with a nice ass. Some even like femboys and transwomen, Hank Basket, Eddie Murphy, Malik Yoba, the list goes on....these guys are falling out of the bisexual closet more and more.

by Anonymousreply 141May 31, 2022 6:06 PM

You are naive R141. How can you be so sure they don't get fucked too? Or suck cock. Wasn't it revealed that R Kelly was sucking that boy's cock in his trial? If a gangsta macho like R Kelly was sucking cocks, imagine what are the others "total ass only tops" doing.

by Anonymousreply 142May 31, 2022 6:17 PM

But , R141 I am preaching while you might have been with that kind of men. Have you any experience like that and do they really ignore the cock and only want ass?

by Anonymousreply 143May 31, 2022 6:21 PM

The DL culture is so infuriating. They straight up disrespect their girlfriends and wives and spread STIs to them. White guys from the Bible Belt do the same thing. It's the reason HIV is still so high in the South. Pound a pretty boy's ass on Saturday night. Pray for forgiveness in your pew, Sunday morning.

by Anonymousreply 144May 31, 2022 6:39 PM

I checked the guys R141 mentioned (other than Murphy, of course). Seems that Malik Yoba was buying sex from into teenage trans girls .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 31, 2022 6:56 PM

R144 It is black people that are disproportionally affected by HIV in the South.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146May 31, 2022 7:13 PM

r143 yes they primarily want to dig in a nice booty and they are on their way. As someone here already said its no different from other cultures, and it happens in prison too. Men will pick a nubile man to release in.

r142 I never said none of them never suck dick, get fucked or that masculine "macho" black men don't suck dick...Im just pointing out that attraction to PENIS itself is not always the primary factor in these bisexual guys sexual expression. That's why a lot of women get caught in the mess too. It may not be as simple as asking your man if they like dick or not.

A young gay man may have some qualities normally found in a female, and the bisexual man is intrigued by those qualities. In their mind, as long as it's femininity that turns them on, they aren't going to identify themselves as bisexual, and definitely not gay. That's why we have all these guys choosing the "fluid" tag now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 31, 2022 9:11 PM

R147 Femininity, my ass. The guys who are into femininity chase women around. Snd you can't say there are not enough women. Thrse guys are either cocksuckers or deranged types who would amything from woman to sheep.

by Anonymousreply 148May 31, 2022 9:16 PM

[quote]There should be. They often call gay men fags and get away with it like trans do.

In my experience we (bis) are more likely to be called fags.

by Anonymousreply 149May 31, 2022 9:28 PM

I think there's probably something pathological about people who can't accept the existence of bisexuality. You can believe that people want to have group sex, want to be whipped, cut, beaten, flogged, bitten, wear the clothing of the opposite gender, be auto-asphyxiated, but liking both men and women sexually, that's a bridge too far!

by Anonymousreply 150May 31, 2022 9:31 PM

Anyway, things that R147 says about black bisexuals make them look like people with severe personality disorders and big issues with sexuality. I don't know if this comes from being abused as child or complexes or what but seems unhealthy as hell.

I feel sorry for the fem guys, God they do have to deal with all kinds of sickos.

by Anonymousreply 151May 31, 2022 9:41 PM

Was Ike Turner bisexual, too? He was very violent towards Tins and rather deranged man.

by Anonymousreply 152May 31, 2022 9:45 PM

R139 MRA troll, begone!

by Anonymousreply 153May 31, 2022 9:47 PM

R147 There is something I would like to ask you, if you don't mind. What percentage of black men do you find are really straight, but really, the ones who would have sex with women only.

by Anonymousreply 154May 31, 2022 9:50 PM

R150 yea, liking both men and women sexually is a bit over the top.

by Anonymousreply 155May 31, 2022 9:59 PM

As a straight woman, there is no way in hell I would date a bisexual. And to be perfectly honest I won't even watch gay guys fucking. I get an ew feeling and I always have to turn the channel. I believe gays should be allowed all rights and the right to get married. I think a lot of people both gay and straight feel the same way. I read gays on here being disgusted with the idea of straight sex with women, and I think a lot of straight women get a mild feeling of disgust if they are honest. Especially older people. It is probably a cultural thing. The only bisexual I have ever known ( I had gay friends) claimed to be straight but was always on the dl and was also a psychopath. He was a huge liar. the reason he wasn't dangerous was because his IQ was probably around 79. He was always trying to con people but was too stupid to be good at it.

by Anonymousreply 156May 31, 2022 10:35 PM

It’s my personal belief that that gays and bisexuals have different goals. Our wants may cross at times but culturally, politically we have different ends. We are not enemies, but we are not allies either.

by Anonymousreply 157May 31, 2022 10:47 PM

r154 IMO 80% of black men are totally straight and would never consider getting with a man. I would say the other 20% consists of the bisexual, gay, fluid, curious at some point in life, etc.

by Anonymousreply 158May 31, 2022 11:17 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 159May 31, 2022 11:35 PM

R158 Black American (and Caribbean) culture (I'm Black btw) is very patriarchal, authoritarian and socially conservative. Masculinity and projection of strength is heavily valued while any weakness makes you reviled. Plus add religion like Christianity and Islam. Any type of sexuality or gender expression that deviates from hetero is considered "alien" and "for white folks." Many Black men who would be gay or bi, heavily repress it. The fems become choir boys or preachers which they can excuse their flamboyancy. But a lot of younger Black people are getting higher education and traveling, getting exposed to other cultures, plus atheism, paganism and an overall rejection of Christianity is helping break a lot of the conservative patriarchal elements.

by Anonymousreply 160June 1, 2022 12:18 AM

I hate bisexuals. Every one I have ever had the misfortune of getting involved with has been a dick to me. Saying they want to be friends with me and then keep “accidentally” losing my number because they are embarrassed to be friends with a gay. Or asking me if they can top me and then violently ramming their cock into me right off the bat to show their dominance because they are ashamed of what they are. If there were an N-word for bisexuals I would use it 500 times a day. There is a special place in hell for these motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 161June 1, 2022 4:45 AM

R156 as a bisexual man, I love how's women like you come on here and say would never date a bisexual man

For the 100tg time, almost all bisexual men aren't open about it, so you probably have and probably don't even know, and their not open about it BECAUSE of people like you

I've been with 10 masculine, alpha bisexual guys, many with kids, and NONE were open about it

Snowflake straight people even "liberal" can't handle or process male bisexuality, so many of them just don't talk about it

by Anonymousreply 162June 1, 2022 5:57 AM

[quote] Black American (and Caribbean) culture (I'm Black btw) is very patriarchal, authoritarian and socially conservative. Masculinity and projection of strength is heavily valued while any weakness makes you reviled. Plus add religion like Christianity and Islam.

The black downlow men pretty much proves bi men don’t exist. They can’t be gay because of their community so they get married to women and be downlow. Doesn’t mean they’re not gay no matter how much they deny it.

by Anonymousreply 163June 1, 2022 10:45 AM

R163 that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life

Men NEED a psychical reaction to get hard to be with a woman, most 100% gay men could not produce that and the thought of it makes them sick

I'm a bisexual male, I'm mostly into women and even in public, I've had other guys laugh when they see my face ans my reaction when I see a smoking hot girl walking by, nice fat ass, womanly hips, nice tits, a beautiful woman is well a beautiful thing

I also love the male bonding aspect of sex with men because I'm bisexual, I like it all

I would love to have a threesome with a guy and girl, I don't even have to touch the guy, I just want us to take turns fucking and destroying the woman, and hi giving the other guy

Eiffel tower baby

by Anonymousreply 164June 1, 2022 12:25 PM

R164 You have no idea. Many of us who are not bisexuals were with women. I had a few girlfriends as youth. You have physiological reaction, but feel that it is not real deal. It just makes you, how shall I say undone and unsatisfied and hornier for men. Now I wouldn't anymore. I have a friend, an older guy who married young and stayed with the wife for almost a decade. He has a son too. But he admits to never have been bisexual. In fact, he is the gayest guy I know. He knew he was gay, but felt the pressure to marry a woman and particularly to become father.

by Anonymousreply 165June 1, 2022 12:38 PM

About the men on the down low, if they are only cheating wife with men and never with women, I believe that they are in fact closet cases and not interested in women, except the wife who they have for societal purposes. While the ones who cheat with both sexes are bi sluts.

by Anonymousreply 166June 1, 2022 12:50 PM

R166 nope a lot of these man also cheat with women

There are lots of bisexual men who aren't open but aren't on the DL either

Meaning they'll be in relationships with women and never cheat while in a relationship with them, but when they become single they'll be with men or women

My Army buddy Mike was like that, we both told each other we were bi but we never did anything because he was dating and living with his girlfriend, two years passed, he broke up with her ,(because she cheated on him with a man ironically), he moved out and moved in with me and we went for it, but we decided we were better as friends

He's now married to a woman with two kids

All are buddies had no idea, they thought we were just best friends, it's fairly common

by Anonymousreply 167June 1, 2022 1:04 PM

r163 you are so incorrect...like I said before its femininity that these type of guys get turned on by. They like vagina. They also are intrigued by feminine qualities that a gay man can have as well because its taboo, out of the ordinary. Because of the hypermasculine culture, they are great at detecting a male that is more docile, they may not act on it immediately or say anything, but they know.

by Anonymousreply 168June 1, 2022 5:29 PM

R168 I bet these guys are dangerous around young boys.

by Anonymousreply 169June 1, 2022 5:37 PM

[quote] I'm a bisexual male, I'm mostly into women and even in public, I've had other guys laugh when they see my face ans my reaction when I see a smoking hot girl walking by, nice fat ass, womanly hips, nice tits, a beautiful woman is well a beautiful thing

Sure, Jan. 🙄 Go fuck that pussy, you flaming queen. 😆🤣😂

by Anonymousreply 170June 1, 2022 6:33 PM

r169 I didn't mean to make bisexual men and particularly those who are black sound predatory...of course, they aren't if they have consensual interactions with other age appropriate men. Its just that people have such a hard time understanding the dynamics and why this subset of men find themselves sexually attracted to other males

by Anonymousreply 171June 1, 2022 9:19 PM

R170 I will, considering I liv with a woman and have a kid with her

Lesbian porn gets me off the fastest and is the hottest to me, my current girlfriend has even said that I'm the best she's ever had when it comes to eating her pussy

So yeah bro, I do like women, I don't need to justify myself to you to make you and your pathetic fag existence feel better about yourself

I'm trying to have a decent conversation and male bisexuality and that it does exist, that being said , I can't imagine having an actually relationship with a guy or kissing a man on the mouth

My girl knows all about my sexual history too

by Anonymousreply 172June 2, 2022 2:51 AM

Oop the homophobia jumped out of R172 yikes

by Anonymousreply 173June 2, 2022 3:57 AM

R172 is one of those lovely men who gives his wife AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 174June 2, 2022 4:10 AM

R175 nope because I would never cheat on my girl with men or women

But thanks for being homophobic yourself by implying that all bisexual men cheat and have AIDS

by Anonymousreply 175June 2, 2022 4:23 AM

R175 Bisexual (noun) a homosexual male who doesn’t have the balls to admit what he really is

by Anonymousreply 176June 2, 2022 4:40 AM

If you're not kissing men on the mouth with tongue, you're fucking missing out. Male/Male kissing is the fucking best. It's HOT.

by Anonymousreply 177June 2, 2022 5:11 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 178June 2, 2022 5:40 AM

R178 Isn’t it funny how you never see any “bi” advocates speaking out? Because they’re all hiding.

by Anonymousreply 179June 2, 2022 5:42 AM

[quote]I can't imagine having an actually relationship with a guy or kissing a man on the mouth

Boy, you are a self loathing queen. A normal bisexual guy wouldn't have any problem with kissing guys. Fucking without kissing like the prostitute shows that you are in some kind of denial about what you are doing and have psychological hang ups about it.

I mean you are probably lying to us, but the same the fact that you had the urge to come on gay site to insult fags and brag about not kissing while fucking with men shows that you have a problem with your homosexuality.

You seem exactly the kind of guy that would bring your wife Aids, if you really have a wife ( which I doubt). Cause honestly, what would a married father who doesn’t kiss guys do on Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 180June 2, 2022 7:56 AM

[Quote]bi activists demanded to join LG in the 90's, but said T must join too

I missed that meeting. Could someone send me the notes, please?

by Anonymousreply 181June 2, 2022 7:59 AM

R176 you might need to go back to school because homosexual men don't have sex with men, fantasizie about women, don't masturbate to lesbian porn regularly and definitely don't love eating women out , won't stop until they reach full orgasm

As a bisexual man that's what I like, I also like sucking cock too because well I'm bisexual

As for being a coward, what the fuck are you talking abou?, I'm open about my bisexuality, my wife is fine with it, I'm a bit of a sex freak in general, but that's besides the point

by Anonymousreply 182June 2, 2022 9:29 AM

R182 Have you been sexually abused by men as a child?

by Anonymousreply 183June 2, 2022 9:54 AM

If bisexuals tell you they have attraction to both sexes, why not just believe it? You can't live as a bisexual, so you can't know what it's like. Some of these posts even smack of jealousy and have a "he doth protest too much" quality. Ultimately bisexuals don't care what you think, we are only interested in being left alone by you if you can't accept us or our existence. Otherwise, are more than willing to be friends.

by Anonymousreply 184June 2, 2022 3:52 PM

R184

[quote]Otherwise, are more than willing to be friends.

Unless you refuse to save our phone number because you are too embarrassed for anyone to think you might be friends with a gay. Just secretly fuck us for fun and then run back to the little woman for a good photo op.

by Anonymousreply 185June 3, 2022 12:58 AM

I don't have any problem with real bi-sexuals, which 99.9% of the ones who claim it are not.

by Anonymousreply 186June 3, 2022 1:03 AM

[quote]bi men hate their attraction to men, as proven by the "I won't kiss a man and won't have a relationship with a man," homophobic bi coward [R172]. Bi men are extremely obvious and predictable. Majority of them treat gay men like trash and elevate straight sex above gay sex, and then complain about "biphobia".

I never treated anyone like trash. I suspect you treat a lot of people like trash and hate this in yourself, so you project it onto a group of people who are different from yourself.

[quote]Unless you refuse to save our phone number because you are too embarrassed for anyone to think you might be friends with a gay. Just secretly fuck us for fun and then run back to the little woman for a good photo op.

I'm curious why you would even have sex with a married man. Of course a married guy (married to a women, or another guy) is going to go back to their spouse. What do you think they're going to do, fuck you once and then break off their long term relationship? Aren't there enough single people in the world for you, without screwing around with married cheaters? Whose fault is it that you end up treated badly theirs or yours?

by Anonymousreply 187June 3, 2022 2:04 AM

There is a YouTuber who is also currently on an MTV Reality show. He screams that he is bi. Yet, all he does is fuck guys. He says he’s a “blouse”. A feminine top. Yet bi. His girlfriend, come to find out, is a tranny. As in, HAS a cock. Yet he’s bi. So screwed up.

Just can’t accept his sexuality. And he wonders why he is screwed up.

by Anonymousreply 188June 3, 2022 2:12 AM

R187

[quote]I'm curious why you would even have sex with a married man.

No, dickhead! I meant that metaphorically to mean that you don’t want to be seen with a gay man because you’re afraid that people might think you are one. But you don’t mind being seen in public with a woman because it’s “normal” and makes you feel better about yourself.

by Anonymousreply 189June 3, 2022 2:21 AM

Who’s the YouTuber? Is it Davey Wavey? He says he’s bi too.

by Anonymousreply 190June 3, 2022 3:18 AM

[quote]The only bisexual I have ever known ( I had gay friends) claimed to be straight but was always on the dl and was also a psychopath.

That’s not bi. That’s just a closeted gay man on the dl. The gym is full of them.

by Anonymousreply 191June 3, 2022 3:24 AM

[quote]love eating women out , won't stop until they reach full orgasm

You realize that most straight men hate eating out pussy and it grosses them out, don’t you? In your rush to cosplay your “straight” side, you completely forgot to research that fact.

by Anonymousreply 192June 3, 2022 3:28 AM

R192 knows nothing about most straight men.

Many love giving oral to women for similar reasons gay men love giving it to men--making the other party a puddle of goo.

Only bullshit "straights" don't enjoy it. Or selectively, they may not enjoy it with particular women due to taste/odor issues.

Any man who says he hates it doesn't really like women. He just likes sticking his dick in something.

by Anonymousreply 193June 3, 2022 3:40 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 194June 3, 2022 5:47 AM

A lot of younger hot guys are into being bulls for cuckolds. Some of them just get off on asserting their sexual dominance in front of other guys. I think they are somewhere in the bisexual realm as well

by Anonymousreply 195June 3, 2022 8:20 AM

[quote] you throw around the word fag liberally, and you refuse to kiss a man or have an emotional/romantic connection to a man, or enter a relationship with a man, and you tell us that we have no self awareness.

He is some poor queen in denial. He have read some threads from some older DLers phantasies about "straight" men who have sex with guys, but refuse to kiss, so he is inventing things.

by Anonymousreply 196June 3, 2022 11:38 AM

Bisexual = straight identifying gay men

by Anonymousreply 197June 3, 2022 12:19 PM

Ahem, Omari Hardwick! 🧐

[quote]Hardwick went on to explain that women have useful feminine attributes, but men connect with other men on an emotional level that women don't share with other women. "They just don't," he said. "And all the smart strong women would go 'It's true.' So I had to first insert that. I gotta get the guys..."He added: "What I am very good at is embracing how much I'm not afraid to love on men, particularly Black men."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 3, 2022 2:50 PM

If more men just opened up about bisexuality and also be willing to date other men. Rather than just throw gays under the bus for a hetero image. It would be a net positive for gay men. Because it would help destigmatize homosexuality further and it would open up a lot more options. I do agree with some posters that women are too complacent with homophobia and the rejection and invalidation of bi men. They don't want men to be bisexual and find comfort with other men. Women don't even like it when their boyfriend or husband rather spends time with his male best friend. I've noticed a lot of men as individuals don't hate gay men but will act homophobic under cultural pressure to prove their masculinity. Unfortunately many bi men fall for that peer pressure. Given how many gay men still date, fuck and get tangled up in bi drama while women avoid bi men altogether. I'd say gay men are far more accepting of bisexual men and know they exist. Straight men and women insist men can't be bi for different reasons.

by Anonymousreply 199June 3, 2022 3:22 PM

I would find it near impossible to believe Dave Wavey is bi. Although, he does film trans men being fucked in the puss by bisexual men, or so they say.

by Anonymousreply 200June 3, 2022 9:36 PM

So you don’t believe what comes straight out of the horse’s mouth? What happened to “Believe all women”?

by Anonymousreply 201June 3, 2022 9:52 PM

R201 Lots of people lie and make shit up to get attention. Ever hear of nonbinary people?

by Anonymousreply 202June 3, 2022 9:56 PM

You don’t think bi people exist AND you think non-binary people exist? Oh boy.

by Anonymousreply 203June 3, 2022 9:59 PM

R203 Learn to read shithead. I said that people who claim to be nonbinary aren’t really, because they lie and make it up. You should return to 4th grade reading comprehension class.

by Anonymousreply 204June 3, 2022 10:34 PM

Non-binary is realer than bi.

by Anonymousreply 205June 3, 2022 10:47 PM

Why the problem with bisexuals? Because this place is not actually 100% made up of men who have never touched women. They don't like thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 206June 3, 2022 10:52 PM

Sebastian Stan seems nice. That's all I got.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207June 4, 2022 12:54 AM

I don't think anyone here is denying the existence of bisexuals. Ok, we established that it is a frequent behavior in black men, but white men, nit so much. There are some, but I believe that it is rare that a white man over 25 is bisexual. Kids are experimenting and exploring their sexualiy with both sexes, but once they reach late 20s they grow into their real sexuality. The majority of grown up "bisexuals" are just closeted gay men.

by Anonymousreply 208June 4, 2022 8:11 AM

[quote]I do agree with some posters that women are too complacent with homophobia and the rejection and invalidation of bi men.

Women owe bi men nothing. NOTHING. Especially since bi men are a bad bet for them healthwise. If a woman decides her legs are closed to bi men, that's it. He needs to accept it and go find someone who wants to be with him, rather than try to cajole/bully/shame an unreceptive woman into a relationship. No one of any orientation is guaranteed or owed the partner of their choice.

[quote]Women don't even like it when their boyfriend or husband rather spends time with his male best friend.

When some women get like this, it's usually because there's something else he ought to be doing, rather than faffing around playing video games or spending the rent money on drinking with his buddies, leaving the kids and domestic stuff all on her.

by Anonymousreply 209June 4, 2022 11:05 AM

R209 So you're saying that bi men would be more satisfied in a gay relationship then? If so, I agree and hope more bisexual men reject women and settle into gay relationships since men understand men better than a woman ever could.

by Anonymousreply 210June 4, 2022 11:07 AM

I'm saying that bi men need to get rid of their sense of entitlement towards women and stop blaming them for their issues. They need to stop thinking that 'no' is negotiable. I don't really give a fuck who they have relationships with a long as it's someone who wants them of their own volition, and isn't being pressured or shamed into it because otherwise they're hoMopHoBIc.

by Anonymousreply 211June 4, 2022 11:21 AM

[quote] it's usually because there's something else he ought to be doing, rather than faffing around playing video games or spending the rent money on drinking with his buddies, leaving the kids and domestic stuff all on her.

The life of a heterosexual is a sick and boring life.

It just shows men and women have different goals. Honestly would anyone get married if it wasn't forced onto us for thousands of years and ingrained into every culture. You see a lot of people complain about their marriage partner or their kids. Clearly unhappy. What's the point? Kids shouldn't feel like a burden either and it's no wonder why so many of them are acting out and shooting schools if their parents are clearly unhappy and expressing regret. They see it and they know it.

This just makes me happy I'm gay because I would never put myself through this.

by Anonymousreply 212June 4, 2022 11:25 AM

Many men blame women and feel entitled but they are usually unintelligent and insecure men. But it's insecure and unintelligent women go for those lazy douchebags. The same homophobic douchebags who hate on gays that could easily be those bisexual cheaters.

Intelligent and educated bi men who are out would date an educated woman who would not be tied to traditional gender roles or they would be open to dating other bi or gay men.

by Anonymousreply 213June 4, 2022 11:36 AM

Well at least everyone here knows what it's like to be bigoted scum like the straight people who think everyone here is naked on a pride parade float fucking a guy dressed like a dog. Hope you are all enjoying your illogical fear.

by Anonymousreply 214June 4, 2022 11:39 AM

As long as bisexual men are honest and don't play games they are fine. I have sympathy for the ones who do own their bisexuality and sull disclose it yet still get rejected out of prejudice. Granted nobody is entitled to dates or sex. But it's more easier to feel bad for people who are trying to be honest about themselves than the DL scum who lie and cheat nonstop. I definitely believe any openly bi man would be less likely to be unfaithful just because of the honesty. Most bi cheaters don't tell women they're bi or tell gay men they are bi. Those are the ones you should look out for.

by Anonymousreply 215June 4, 2022 12:15 PM

*will disclose

by Anonymousreply 216June 4, 2022 12:16 PM

Fair enough

by Anonymousreply 217June 4, 2022 12:40 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 218June 6, 2022 8:45 AM

r218 Some still hanging on in their 40's being gay instagram thots, but still letting you know how much they like pussy like this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219June 6, 2022 11:07 PM

R218 The first gay porn blu ray I bought had him in it.

by Anonymousreply 220June 6, 2022 11:32 PM

He even went back into porn for a year or 2 after going on his anti-gay rant

by Anonymousreply 221June 7, 2022 12:22 AM

No problem with them whatsoever for me. If they have big veiny cocks and love them worshiped and up my butt. I don't care what pussy their also pumping.

by Anonymousreply 222June 7, 2022 12:24 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 223June 7, 2022 12:27 AM

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 224June 7, 2022 12:54 AM

R219 Political gay?

by Anonymousreply 225June 7, 2022 9:15 AM

r225 No, he is clear on twitter and other stuff that he is bisexual, its just you would never know looking at his instagram. Hardly looks like the type to be taking time off his white party cruises to 'court a young lady', but im sure there are plenty of videos online of him fucking women. I cant be bothered looking for them. Its always so cringe when guys so into the 'gay scene', especially when older, who make a big thing about liking pussy. Like Vince Parker...........

by Anonymousreply 226June 7, 2022 9:22 AM

Bisexual women have been using "queer" and "lesbian" to describe themselves and speak for all gays and they show their homophobia and ignorance. While bisexual men still try to distance themselves from anything gay and engage in homophobia bashing gays especially fems. Bisexuals keep whining about biphobia but can't address their homophobia first. Gay people owe them nothing if they can't live openly and honestly and actually challenge the real enemy that is straight people. I'd gladly date an openly bisexual man. But I'm not wasting time with DL closet cases who almost always homophobic hypermasculine assholes who also date or married to women publicly and cheat with men. Fuck them. That movie Get Real was a cautionary tale about that.

by Anonymousreply 227September 3, 2022 2:07 AM

Reading all the replies, I get there are nuances. But I can’t dismiss the logical fact that when people talk about biphobia or transphobia they can’t compute why there is this phobia in the first place - really? What about bisexuals and transgenders is so taboo or repulsive to the straight "norm”? Is it the fact that it is seen as gay sex to them? Yes, yes it is! I believe it is all an extension of homophobia because this is what is feared. And no… no one should blame gay men and lesbians for red flagging people who easily just opt out - because many do! They take advantage of us and leave a trail of misery just to satisfy their needs, but always decide to escape the stigma and never work on their self hate.

by Anonymousreply 228October 21, 2022 8:51 AM

Because most people who are simpleminded, have issues with ambiguity, OP.

by Anonymousreply 229October 21, 2022 9:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!