--mostly from parents and children and "new" government representatives who have replaced those who gave misinformation in the first few hours after the massacre:
1. There was no security guard stationed at the school to heroically exchange fire with the shooter. That was a complete fabrication.
2. Despite a doubling of the school district's security budget in the last year and the highly touted efforts of the State of Texas to fortify their schools after the 2018 Santa Fe school shooting, the shooter simply walked through a side door of the school--unlocked, unchallenged.
3. Local law enforcement arrived four minutes later. Not clear if they actually entered school or only approached it. What is clear is that they immediately retreated under fire from the shooter.
4. Despite hearing a substantial amount of internal gunfire after their first retreat, the police waited an hour to storm the building, completely contrary to the Shooter Protocol adopted by law enforcement all over the country after the Colombine shootings in the late 1990s.
5. Despite being fully equipped with assault weapons (we have photographs to prove it) and holding themselves out as a swat team, the local police declined to storm the building, waiting for federal border patrol agents to arrive from the Mexican border some fifty miles away.
6. The local police resisted the efforts of the many parents who had congregated at the site to encourage them to do their job and take out the shooter. The police shoved some parents, put some parents in handcuffs and threatened parents with TASERS.
7. Some parents took their own initiative and entered the school building to retrieve their children, while the police waited outside for backup.
8. In the hour of free movement provided to the shooter by the police, he apparently shot victims in four classrooms, not just one.
9. When law enforcement finally entered the building, they called out to the children to shout and identify their locations. In one instance, a child called out and the shooter shot the child dead.