Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Freak Parade - the Kardashians plus children out in Portofino ahead of Kourney's wedding to Travis

Mason Disick looks like a vast, towering zombie, but the little one Reign is very cute. North West has morphed into a fuglette considering how sweet she looked only a year ago and Penelope Disick is still a llittle troll doll.

Biggest shock is FAT KOURTNEY showing off her tree trunk legs in a transparent red dress. Kim and Khlogre are both thinner than her for the first time in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 487June 14, 2022 10:17 PM

Travis looms above them all like the undead.

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2022 12:59 AM

No link?

by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2022 12:59 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2022 1:00 AM

WHAT has happened to Mason? He has Rob's genes but even Rob was cute at that age.

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2022 1:06 AM

That Alabama broad, which strip club does she currently straddle a pole? Nice cameltoe, Kim. Where’s Bruce? Not invited?

by Anonymousreply 5May 21, 2022 1:06 AM

Don't like that white hair on Kim but Pete Davidson looks like a ghoul so she'll match.

by Anonymousreply 6May 21, 2022 1:06 AM

If you and every other ditto head didn't put their every fart on blast, these idiots would fade away eventually.

by Anonymousreply 7May 21, 2022 1:07 AM

'That Alabama broad, which strip club does she currently straddle a pole? Nice cameltoe, Kim. Where’s Bruce? Not invited?'

The Alabama one is some kind of low grade influencer. Definite hoe vibes. Bruce won't be invited because the three Kardashes don't speak to him. We'll have to wait for Kylie to marry the mass murderer before we see him at a wedding.

by Anonymousreply 8May 21, 2022 1:08 AM

Kourtney has definitely packed on some pounds. Kim looks like she has lost weight. Not being sarcastic - does Mason have a health issue? He looks unwell

by Anonymousreply 9May 21, 2022 1:08 AM

Kris will soon figure out how to monetize each freaks bowel movements. And take 20%.

by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2022 1:09 AM

Mason is morbidly obese aged 16. Must be unpleasant.

Kim looks tiny - very thin legs.

by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2022 1:09 AM

Gotta give it up to Travis Barker. He makes the rest of this clan look almost normal.

by Anonymousreply 12May 21, 2022 1:10 AM

Shame Penelope and Mason ended up such fugs when ideally they would have had Kourtney's dark skinny looks and Scott's striking light blue eyes. Well, she used to be skinny anyway.

by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2022 1:11 AM

Reign is gorgeous. Kourtney looks pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2022 1:11 AM

Reign has lovely silky black hair and a cute face. Let's hope he stays thin.

Kourtney has been trying to get pregnant with IVF procedures but I don't think she's succeeded yet.

by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2022 1:14 AM

Wow, North is all Kanye. She seems like she has his demeanor and personality, she will be the most interesting of the next generation

Mason decided on his own to step back from the media

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2022 1:14 AM

R15 ohhh that explains the weight gain I guess with Kourtney.

Penelope will be ok I think. They should be helping out Mason though. I hope they are. Is this obesity a recent thing?

Khloe still looks like she’s insecure but trying to be the boss biotch of the family. I commend her fitness regime though. It must be really hard to maintain that when she is naturally just bigger boned et. etc than the others.

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2022 1:18 AM

Khloe must work out for two hours a day to stay that thin. Kim looks like she's had some aggressive lipo recently. Kendall looks great but Kylie is still carrying a lot of baby weight and has ridiculously big tits. She got them enhanced and then they ballooned with pregancy and she ended up with stretch marks.

by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2022 1:25 AM

Kendall is by far the prettiest

by Anonymousreply 19May 21, 2022 1:29 AM

She's not fat at all. Geez, I'd like to see what some of you look like

They all dress tacky, though

by Anonymousreply 20May 21, 2022 1:31 AM

Kourtney's weight gain looks like booze and a shitty diet. She used to work out and eat clean, now it seems like she's out drinking every night with that burn victim she's marrying.

by Anonymousreply 21May 21, 2022 1:33 AM

Do you think the Kardashians know deep inside that they could have all the money in the world but it wouldn't change the fact that they will always be a little bit trashy? They really are a cringeworthy family.

by Anonymousreply 22May 21, 2022 1:35 AM

Nice attempt at trying to write proper English, non-native speaker @ r5. Don't give up.

by Anonymousreply 23May 21, 2022 1:42 AM

[quote]Sorry - here's the link

How does it feel SUCKING?

by Anonymousreply 24May 21, 2022 1:43 AM

Mason and Penelope have that Eastern European look going that they get from their Armenian heritage.

by Anonymousreply 25May 21, 2022 1:46 AM

R25 Scott also has a European look to him, with the heavy eyebrows— is Disick a Polish name?

by Anonymousreply 26May 21, 2022 1:58 AM

Poor Penelope looks suicidal or murderous and has such a homely face. Mason has eaten his feelings and it seems he’s en route to being Rob Jr. it’s very sad to see. Alabama looks like a stripper at the LAX club that can’t make it to downtown LA. They’re a bit chubby, major trashy and loads of bad hair extensions and lip injections. Kourtney is either Pregnant (ugh) or she’s off her fake “gluten free sugar free dairy free organic only” lifestyle. She actually used to have the best figure since it was natural (well boobs were fake) now she’s fat and short. And morphed into a fake pop punk fan girl who overdosed at the Hot Topic flash sale event. OJs secret spawn KHLOE actually looks the best figure wise and hair. Those nails are lethal weapons. Kim is a trashier version of herself every time she tries to outdo her sisters. NorthWest is chubby and dressed like a future hoe. She’s a mean girl in training. I loathe these cunts for all the airtime they take up and why I even bothered to comment. I am hating myself right now.

by Anonymousreply 27May 21, 2022 3:23 AM

I think Kourtney is pregnant (pretty sure she is). Gotta leave the 12 year old kids alone- no one looks good at 12, it is a horrible age.

by Anonymousreply 28May 21, 2022 3:26 AM

Kim looks dissociated on every pic. Stepford hooker.

by Anonymousreply 29May 21, 2022 3:52 AM

Kim looks abit like Cher in the 1st pic.

by Anonymousreply 30May 21, 2022 3:53 AM

Filthy, rancid cunts. The entire family.

by Anonymousreply 31May 21, 2022 4:21 AM

Pig people

by Anonymousreply 32May 21, 2022 4:59 AM

North is going to be ugly as hell. She’s looking more and more like Kanye West in a wig each day. It’s going to be a Bobbi Kristina situation…except her mom is a talentless skank.

by Anonymousreply 33May 21, 2022 5:01 AM

North will magically become a swan on her 16th.

by Anonymousreply 34May 21, 2022 5:33 AM

A hooker filled event.

by Anonymousreply 35May 21, 2022 5:46 AM

Men with tattooed heads = creepy

15-year-old daughter pouring out of the top of her dress while hanging out with dad = creepy

by Anonymousreply 36May 21, 2022 9:58 AM

[quote]North is all Kanye.

Yeah, she is, poor kid. She's in that tweener phase that doesn't flatter anyone, but that poor girl does look just like Kanye. I don't think it helps that Kim puts in these unflattering designer duds. Say this for Angelina, even out in public, her kids dress like actual *kids*

Maybe it's just the paps swarming them, but those Disick kids look unhappy! It's hard to imagine this thing with Barker will last long & in the meantime, those kids look miserable. It'll be a wonder if they don't gang up & decide to kill Kourtney in her sleep.

by Anonymousreply 37May 21, 2022 11:15 AM

Imagine trying to explain to an Italian who's never heard of these people why, exactly, they're famous. It would be quite the challenge.

by Anonymousreply 38May 21, 2022 11:51 AM

[quote]Kourney's

I like this. I pronounced it "Corny."

by Anonymousreply 39May 21, 2022 11:58 AM

It’s like the Addams Family minus the creativity and humor. Or better yet, The Munsters.

by Anonymousreply 40May 21, 2022 12:17 PM

Is Kourtney panicked about aging and playing out some rocker chick fantasy?

by Anonymousreply 41May 21, 2022 12:27 PM

Revolting. Obese plastic bodies, fake smiles, horrible low level street hooker fashion, narcissist, vapid, shallow, and they all look as if they have horrendous body odor.

by Anonymousreply 42May 21, 2022 12:30 PM

R42: Should have read narcissistic disease ridden whores like their whore mother.

by Anonymousreply 43May 21, 2022 12:32 PM

Kim actually looks good now that she got rid of her giant fake ass.

she has a normal proportion and look human again

by Anonymousreply 44May 21, 2022 2:29 PM

They all look miserable.

by Anonymousreply 45May 21, 2022 2:50 PM

Alabama is a live example of parenting failure.

by Anonymousreply 46May 21, 2022 3:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 21, 2022 4:57 PM

la spazzatura.

by Anonymousreply 48May 21, 2022 5:01 PM

Did Dolce & Gabbana sponsor this? The outfits and crucifix necklaces are atrocious. Kim looks like she’s missing a chromosome in all of her pictures. Kris has major booze bloat.

by Anonymousreply 49May 21, 2022 5:06 PM

It seems Kris got D&G to exclusively dress the entire family for the wedding- smart of her.

by Anonymousreply 50May 21, 2022 5:26 PM

I'm shocked. Kourtney has always been skinny. What happened? Does she not care anymore now that she's 40?

by Anonymousreply 51May 21, 2022 5:29 PM

We have a Blue Ivy situation with North. It would be karma if Khloe has the most beautiful kid.

by Anonymousreply 52May 21, 2022 5:32 PM

They're all repellant, but I give Kourtney a slight bit of credit for appearing to be the least surgically altered of the Kardashian sisters. She looks the closest to how she appeared before the Kardashian clan fame. Khloe and Kim are both unrecognizable compared to their former selves.

by Anonymousreply 53May 21, 2022 5:33 PM

Everything they wear looks uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 54May 21, 2022 5:37 PM

[quote]Khloe and Kim are both unrecognizable compared to their former selves.

But Khloe looks better after the surgeries and enhancements. Kim looks worse, because more plastic and blow-up doll generic.

by Anonymousreply 55May 21, 2022 6:23 PM

More class and style in their pinky fingers than the entire motley Kardashian crew put together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 21, 2022 6:29 PM

A sartorial aesthetic the K tramps will NEVER understand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 21, 2022 6:32 PM

A young Khloe. How easy is it to spot that her father is different from her siblings'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 21, 2022 6:33 PM

Kids on vacation dressed like kids, not trash in training… take a lesson Kim and Kourtney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 21, 2022 6:35 PM

He looks like a goth vampire in that getup. I suppose at least he's comfortable (though hot!) compared to everyone else, but he looks genuinely terrifying.

This entire event makes the capitol in the Hunger Games look like a documentary, rather than a movie. The gross & tacky excess!

by Anonymousreply 60May 21, 2022 6:56 PM

Kim looks like a freak. I think she still has her fake ass,

by Anonymousreply 61May 21, 2022 7:03 PM

R54: Everything they wear looks uncomfortable.

Ill fitting as well. With the amount of money they have they can't hire someone to measure and altar their clothes to fit? Cheap, cheap, cheap. There is a reason such rich women can only seem to get low level rap musicians and tated up losers.

by Anonymousreply 62May 21, 2022 7:18 PM

Wow Kourtney’s old nose in R58 is something. Kim’s face hasn’t changed all that much, looks like she’s just a nose job and fillers.

by Anonymousreply 63May 21, 2022 7:21 PM

There's a non-photoshopped close-up of Kim's face about halfway down the latest DM article linked here and she is absolutely starting to get that freakish overdone look that people who have too much plastic surgery - and who have it not to soften the aging process but to entirely halt it - start to get. She's had multiple nose jobs, which is why someone compared her to Cher, above - they've both had too many and lost too much off the tips, which makes the philtrum look longer/too long.

North is also fully into her awkward tween phase and 100% takes after her father including in body type. You do wonder about the mental health of the younger Kardashians who aren't naturally beautiful - at what age do they start surgically altering themselves?

by Anonymousreply 64May 21, 2022 7:26 PM

r59, JFK Jr. was a trashy attention whore, too. As ridiculous as the Kardashians are, I doubt any of these kids will manage to kill themselves and two other people.

by Anonymousreply 65May 21, 2022 7:37 PM

The streets are all cobblestone and they're walking in stiletto heels. Yes, I realize the paps were called. But that's got to be damn uncomfortable to walk on cobblestones in heels like that. Cobblestones feel so good on the feet in flats.

by Anonymousreply 66May 21, 2022 7:44 PM

Damn. I remember when Khloe was the fat ugly one. Now Kourtney takes that title.

by Anonymousreply 67May 21, 2022 7:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 21, 2022 7:51 PM

[quote] It’s going to be a Bobbi Kristina situation…except her mom is a talentless skank.

As opposed to a talented skank, like Bobbi Kristina's mother.

by Anonymousreply 69May 21, 2022 7:56 PM

The one who looks like her father, Kayne, she is going to have a very difficult time in that family. North(?), having his build as well as his face while being raised by females who are obsessed by how thin they look would shatter any child's self esteem. They are the absolutely worse role models any female child could have.

by Anonymousreply 70May 21, 2022 8:01 PM

That Alabama skank screams pure white trash, starting with her name.

by Anonymousreply 71May 21, 2022 8:17 PM

[quote]Scott also has a European look to him, with the heavy eyebrows— is Disick a Polish name?

Scott Disick is Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 72May 21, 2022 8:17 PM

Has Kourtney ever fucked a black guy? She's the total opposite of all her skank sisters, and her fat brother Rob who fucks only black chicks.

by Anonymousreply 73May 21, 2022 8:19 PM

The bride looks knocked up.

by Anonymousreply 74May 21, 2022 8:21 PM

I seriously do not know which one Kim is now. I never watch anything with them in it or look at any pictures of them unless it is here. I haven't seen a picture of her since she first broke up with Kayne. They honestly look gross.

by Anonymousreply 75May 21, 2022 8:28 PM

[quote]It would be karma if Khloe has the most beautiful kid.

Oh no, that's not even possible. That girl was heinous even at birth. No way can she overcome Khlogre's genetics.

by Anonymousreply 76May 21, 2022 8:40 PM

They look like futuristic hookers

by Anonymousreply 77May 21, 2022 9:59 PM

I misread it as "the Kardashians plus-sized children out in Portofino"

by Anonymousreply 78May 21, 2022 10:14 PM

There must be other families of whores out there I wonder why these skanks became so popular

by Anonymousreply 79May 21, 2022 10:49 PM

Lil Kanye looks like she’s about to bust a cap in some rapper’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 80May 21, 2022 10:49 PM

Youse rung, R79?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 21, 2022 11:17 PM

can you imagine what type of adult takes the time to judge (and then share) thoughts about how attractive or ugly celebrity children are? LITTLE children.

by Anonymousreply 82May 22, 2022 12:41 AM

R20 MARY! I said she had gained weight. Not that she was fat. And it was discussed in a mature way actually. These folks make money for their looks and would be the first ones to tell you.

by Anonymousreply 83May 22, 2022 12:44 AM

[quote]can you imagine what type of adult takes the time to judge (and then share) thoughts about how attractive or ugly celebrity children are? LITTLE children.

This family of skanks makes their living by surgically altering their appearances to achieve a certain look and make money off it. So many of us are going to comment on the fact that their spawn are all naturally hideous.

by Anonymousreply 84May 22, 2022 12:47 AM

R84- Now let's be kind about the children. Hideous, though accurate, is a bit cruel. I think calling them an eyesore is more appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 85May 22, 2022 1:15 AM

Khloe is doing the 2015 duckface lips in all her photos. But you know all she’s thinking about are cheeseburgers. The restriction she is undertaking to look that different from her actual body type is extreme.

by Anonymousreply 86May 22, 2022 1:26 AM

Kourtney’s older two look so unhappy. I feel bad for them.

by Anonymousreply 87May 22, 2022 1:27 AM

"Alabama Skank" would be a great name for a perfume (heavy on the civet).

by Anonymousreply 88May 22, 2022 1:30 AM

Travis’ daughter looks like a blow up doll. Seriously, these kids have no chance with parents like these. Kourtney’s kids are all morphing into Scott facially, especially Mason, with Kourtney’s coloring.

by Anonymousreply 89May 22, 2022 1:34 AM

[quote]can you imagine what type of adult takes the time to judge (and then share) thoughts about how attractive or ugly celebrity children are? LITTLE children.

Useless Frau alert! Useless Frau alert! Useless Frau alert!

Stinkfish, go suck a dick.

by Anonymousreply 90May 22, 2022 1:36 AM

WTF are you discussing this trash on here? Gross!

by Anonymousreply 91May 22, 2022 1:39 AM

You guys weren't kidding, Mason is quite ghoulish for a 12 year old. I think he is going the way of Rob, a hermit who eats his feelings as he hasn't much drive to do anything.

by Anonymousreply 92May 22, 2022 1:41 AM

I read that Dolce and Gabbana is sponsoring the wedding… tacky if true.

Also, apparently Beyoncé is attendance. She and Jay Z infamously did not attend Kim and Kanye’s wedding in 2014

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 22, 2022 1:45 AM

Rob wasn’t heavy as a kid or young adult. I think Mason will slim down in his teen years and I bet he’ll move in with Scott sooner than later. I feel like Kourtney’s kids are going to be the ones pushed to continue the Kardashian brand once they all get older.

by Anonymousreply 94May 22, 2022 1:45 AM

They must be giving Penelope a terrible time for having no lips. I bet in a few years she will emerge with giant lips like Kylie.

by Anonymousreply 95May 22, 2022 1:47 AM

Barker looks like he's missing a tooth on the upper right side, like the canine. CHRIST, he's UGLY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 96May 22, 2022 1:51 AM

Mason was going for some dramatic looks for his age

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 22, 2022 1:52 AM

Khloe looks like she’s dressed for a shift at the local puta strip club. Freaks. All of them.

by Anonymousreply 98May 22, 2022 1:55 AM

[quote] Also, apparently Beyoncé is attendance. She and Jay Z infamously did not attend Kim and Kanye’s wedding in 2014

I really doubt B & Jay Z will be at this wedding. No way.

Out of all the 2nd generation kids, I'd say Chicago (daughter of Kim & Kanye) would be the breakout star. She looks like Kim.

by Anonymousreply 99May 22, 2022 2:11 AM

'That Alabama skank screams pure white trash, starting with her name.'

She's actually called Bama for short by everyone which is even worse.

'Out of all the 2nd generation kids, I'd say Chicago (daughter of Kim & Kanye) would be the breakout star. She looks like Kim.'

She looks cute now but so did North at age 4. She is very round and tubby in the limbs and if that goes to her face her prettiness is gone. Stormi is very average looking. Takes after Travis just with lighter skin.

'They must be giving Penelope a terrible time for having no lips. I bet in a few years she will emerge with giant lips like Kylie.'

This is definitely going to happen. If only these little fugs had inherited Kourtney's full wide mouth and Scott's eye colour instead of his little eyes, her eye colour, and his mean thin lips.

by Anonymousreply 100May 22, 2022 2:29 AM

Kourt is going for a last chance at a blue eyed baby with ice-eyed Travis the Zombie, but all those ops he had have probably made him infertile, plus she is 43. If they do spawn one the Armenian genes will no doubt triumph again.

Shame Kendall didn't mate with Harry Styles as her looks and his bright green eyes would have been a very striking combination.

by Anonymousreply 101May 22, 2022 2:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 22, 2022 2:38 AM

[quote]Barker looks like he's missing a tooth on the upper right side, like the canine.

I think that would be preferable to what’s really going on. Thankfully, he never smiles.

When his mouth is open in photos these days the teeth are always blocked by three inches of slimy his-n-hers tongue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 22, 2022 2:42 AM

Khloé looks really pretty here, actually. The bulimia is paying off.

Speaking of, where was Rob? Hometown Buffet?

by Anonymousreply 104May 22, 2022 2:49 AM

The kids that are more mass marketable of the 2nd generation (this is the way Kris Jenner thinks) are the non mixed ones and *maybe* Chicago and Rob’s kid. Let’s be real, the Kardashians wouldn’t have become what they are if they were black. The next generation mostly looks completely different from their mothers. I predict Travis’s kids will be pushed to the forefront in the next year or 2.

by Anonymousreply 105May 22, 2022 2:49 AM

North is is definitely a bull dyke in the making. I can tell by her sturdy gait.

by Anonymousreply 106May 22, 2022 2:50 AM

Is Kourtney having a mental breakdown? Does she really want to be with that lizard man? He scares me.

by Anonymousreply 107May 22, 2022 2:54 AM

'The kids that are more mass marketable of the 2nd generation (this is the way Kris Jenner thinks) are the non mixed ones'

The non mixed ones are amongst the ugliest except for Reigh. So I'd say he is marketable plus Chicago. Klhloe is keeping the giantess True out of the spotlight unless she can fliter the hell out of her on instagram. None of these kids is anywhere close as pretty as Kim, Kourtney and Kendall were in their prime without any surgery.

by Anonymousreply 108May 22, 2022 2:57 AM

So do those tattoos on weird ass Travis cover all the scar tissue from his plane crash? Imagine how weird his skin must feel.

by Anonymousreply 109May 22, 2022 2:57 AM

I predict North will be Kanye crazy and be the most marketable as the others will be too boring for anyone to pay attention to.

by Anonymousreply 110May 22, 2022 2:58 AM

North is massive in height and size for 8 years old.

by Anonymousreply 111May 22, 2022 2:59 AM

R108, this family focuses on the girls, so not sure if the boys matter. Penelope will eventually be surgically modified like the rest of them. All of them can and will change, but I don’t see North being a beauty. She’s not really dainty. Chicago is very cute and, from what I’ve seen, Kim favors her because she resembles her. Khloe’s kid is anon entity, maybe she will be a basketball player.

by Anonymousreply 112May 22, 2022 3:07 AM

There is at least 7 years between now and when those kids will be old enough to be turned into sex bots via plastic surgery. Avoidable only if one of those kids hits the genetic lottery with some form of marketable talent to share. In the meantime, there is the Astroworls fallout to deal with, the 400+ lawsuits, probably all of which will be brushed away but at least it has their dumb fans looking at them in a more unflattering light.

by Anonymousreply 113May 22, 2022 3:10 AM

True has been in a Nurtec migraine commercial featuring Khloe already, so technically she's the first to be pimped out. You know Kris didn't let her be in the commercial just for fun. She's most likely taking 10% of True's cut that she negotiated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 22, 2022 3:13 AM

Travis - I think he seems sweet...definitely better than Scott

But like all of the other men that marry/date into that family they will be driven into the ground emotionally and financially before imploding on themselves like a dying star

by Anonymousreply 115May 22, 2022 3:21 AM

Kim favors the oldest son, Saint. Kanye called her out on it on the show

Stormi looks just like Kylie did at that age. She will have mother’s original face. True is all Tristan

Very curious on how Dream (Rob’s daughter) will turn out. It’ll be interesting to see if she ditches mom once she turns 18, and heads straight for the Kardashian $$$. She spends a lot of time with Aunt Khloe anyway

by Anonymousreply 116May 22, 2022 3:26 AM

I don't think Kourtney drove Scott into the ground. If anything, he brought her down. He was always drunk, loud, rude. His eyebrows sit right on top of his eyes (no upper eyelids can be seen). She looked like a doormat for several years and kept spitting out this alcoholic's babies.

Yeah, I don't think she's pregnant, because she's drinking Champagne in most of the photos.

Travis left his 1st wife to be with the beauty pageant woman. Not sure who the mother of Alabama is.

by Anonymousreply 117May 22, 2022 3:27 AM

#hookerfam

by Anonymousreply 118May 22, 2022 3:28 AM

They can't scalpel the misery off their face.

by Anonymousreply 119May 22, 2022 3:33 AM

R117, her mother is the beauty pageant queen. I’m embarrassed to admit I used to watch their reality show from time to time and she was a shit mother. She ignored her older kid with Oscar De La Hoya. Travis was a much more attentive and better parent to her. So it’s not surprising he’s seemingly closer to her than her own mom or bio dad. It’s is surprising that he allows his younger daughter to look the way she does. The step daughter and his son (who for some reason is very exotic looking) are beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 120May 22, 2022 3:35 AM

'Stormi looks just like Kylie did at that age. She will have mother’s original face.'

Nope, she already has big eyes and nice full lips. She's one who won't need any lip filler.

by Anonymousreply 121May 22, 2022 3:45 AM

Do these people ever look in a mirror?

Where’s Rob?

by Anonymousreply 122May 22, 2022 3:45 AM

They don't let Rob out because he let himself go. It won't be long before they do the same to Mason.

by Anonymousreply 123May 22, 2022 3:47 AM

Rob was chubby as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 124May 22, 2022 3:51 AM

Everyone at this event looks like a hooker. Especially Travis giving aging drug-addicted rent-boy circa 2006 vibes.

by Anonymousreply 125May 22, 2022 3:55 AM

Travis seems very looks-focused (like the type who would lose interest if you gained 10 pounds). I'm surprised Kourtney has gained weight. Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox give off the same narcissistic couple in the mirror vibes.

by Anonymousreply 126May 22, 2022 3:58 AM

“Every Major Style Moment”? Is People trolling them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 22, 2022 4:00 AM

The little kids are all cute but their moms dress them stupid and you can tell all the surgeries their mothers have had by looking at them.

by Anonymousreply 128May 22, 2022 4:03 AM

[quote] Shame Kendall didn't mate with Harry Styles as her looks and his bright green eyes would have been a very striking combination.[/quote]

Can you imagine how much Kris Jenner would’ve creamed herself if that ever happened? That baby would’ve trumped every other Kardashian/Jenner in every conceivable way. Kendall could never close the deal with someone like HS. That’s why they stick to rappers and athletes.

by Anonymousreply 129May 22, 2022 4:06 AM

I’m surprised the natives didn’t stone her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130May 22, 2022 4:07 AM

Travis likes his women classy. Just look at his elegant ex publicly feuding with her violent lover who pissed on her.

by Anonymousreply 131May 22, 2022 4:12 AM

I think Kendall may be a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 132May 22, 2022 4:18 AM

Doesn't it seem like the most famous, cool, rich, happening people these days are all quite ugly? WHET beauty?

by Anonymousreply 133May 22, 2022 4:21 AM

R132 Kendall will come out as bi once her modeling career starts to fade to stay relevant. Unless Kris thinks that plot line should be used at another time that's more financially beneficial

by Anonymousreply 134May 22, 2022 4:23 AM

[quote]Alabama is a live example of parenting failure.

Typical LA kid. It should be illegal to raise children there.

by Anonymousreply 135May 22, 2022 4:34 AM

R65 = Kris Jenner

by Anonymousreply 136May 22, 2022 4:35 AM

Are Chicago's escorting fees higher than Bama's?

by Anonymousreply 137May 22, 2022 4:38 AM

Mason is unfortunate looking that’s why she has been hiding him. Rob 2: Electric Boogaloo

by Anonymousreply 138May 22, 2022 4:43 AM

I am not being funny, I think Khloe’s daughter is mentally challenged

by Anonymousreply 139May 22, 2022 4:45 AM

I figured Kourtney was pregnant

by Anonymousreply 140May 22, 2022 4:49 AM

R139, I’ve seen this type of comment before about Khloe’s kid. Usually it seems like Khloe haters just want to make fun of the poor kid. I’ve recently seen a couple of short clips of her with each parent and there does seem like there might be something a little off. Both times, they’ve said something to her and she is completely disengaged in what they are saying to her. She’s like in her own world.

by Anonymousreply 141May 22, 2022 4:58 AM

The kid has kardasian genes of course she’s slow.

by Anonymousreply 142May 22, 2022 5:02 AM

R141 Khloe to me was the most bearable, I think she has the most intelligence of the bunch but has always felt like the ugly duckling. I saw some clips and she seems to coax her daughter like she is covering up for her being a little slow. Kind of sad that she must think her daughter has to be filtered so much because she must not think she is cute enough.

by Anonymousreply 143May 22, 2022 5:08 AM

Wait, the fat one is the skinny one now?

by Anonymousreply 144May 22, 2022 5:15 AM

They are one of the worst things created by America.

by Anonymousreply 145May 22, 2022 5:24 AM

Who is the butch child in all black?

by Anonymousreply 146May 22, 2022 5:26 AM

Kylie used to have big eyes too, remember they had a lot of surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 22, 2022 5:29 AM

Mason was always an unfortunate looking child. Kylie's dough face looks like a batch of undercooked sugar cookies. It almost makes me yearn for the days when we had Paris Hilton in the spotlight instead of this freakazoid family. Whenever I see them I'm reminded of the scene in Escape From L.A. where Bruce Campbell was the crazed plastic surgeon just cutting & pasting body parts together.

by Anonymousreply 148May 22, 2022 5:56 AM

Will never understand people interested in these people

by Anonymousreply 149May 22, 2022 5:59 AM

Did they invite Meghan and Harry?

by Anonymousreply 150May 22, 2022 6:25 AM

r114 Chloe looks unrecognizable.

by Anonymousreply 151May 22, 2022 6:39 AM

Her oldest son is going to look like his Uncle Rob in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 152May 22, 2022 6:39 AM

^ He already does.

by Anonymousreply 153May 22, 2022 6:40 AM

What did Petey wear?

by Anonymousreply 154May 22, 2022 6:43 AM

Since Pete was on SNL does that mean he didn't go? I can't imagine spending much time with that toxic bunch.

by Anonymousreply 155May 22, 2022 6:44 AM

I think Kourt and Trav are eying up Suze and Alan Hamel's lubed up elder sex thrones. They did get married in Palm Springs!

by Anonymousreply 156May 22, 2022 6:51 AM

Is Italy happy to see these freaks? Or do they have fans over there?

by Anonymousreply 157May 22, 2022 7:08 AM

[quote]Shame Kendall didn't mate with Harry Styles as her looks and his bright green eyes would have been a very striking combination.

Harry Styles is too smart to get bogged down with that bunch, but yes, that would've been the Kardashian spawn to rule them all as the kid would no doubt be gorgeous. Not sure if Kendall is a lesbian or not, but there are multiple accounts of what a mean nasty person she is. I feel kind of sorry for her date - given the fates of the other Kardashian sons-in-law, he looks like a lamb to the slaughter.

Poor Mason - he used to be the cute little star, now he's eclipsed by the others & he's got the doughy Uncle Rob look. When he isn't working on his social media presence, he probably spends the rest of his time gaming and since that keeps him out of their hair, Scott & Kourt don't really care.

by Anonymousreply 158May 22, 2022 11:15 AM

Kourtney’s tacky and cheap-looking outfits will blend right in with the outfits of the Italian hoi polloi. You see lots of girls looking just like that on the promenade of Naples after sunset.

by Anonymousreply 159May 22, 2022 11:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160May 22, 2022 11:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161May 22, 2022 11:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 22, 2022 11:28 AM

Speaking of Caitlyn, you just know that she's just raging about being kept from this high profile event. Stay off the road this weekend, people of Malibu! Caitlyn is probably rage driving all over town

by Anonymousreply 163May 22, 2022 11:34 AM

[quote]The kids that are more mass marketable of the 2nd generation (this is the way Kris Jenner thinks) are the non mixed ones and *maybe* Chicago and Rob’s kid. Let’s be real, the Kardashians wouldn’t have become what they are if they were black. The next generation mostly looks completely different from their mothers.

Kris is the one who pushed all the girls to start fucking BBC. Kourtney is the only one who resisted, and her kids will need significant plastic surgery anyway before they are “marketable”.

by Anonymousreply 164May 22, 2022 11:59 AM

[quote]Klhloe is keeping the giantess True out of the spotlight unless she can fliter the hell out of her on instagram.

It’s telling that Khloe keeps her away from live events like this wedding where she could be papped. She must be exceptionally ugly in person.

by Anonymousreply 165May 22, 2022 12:01 PM

What are the chances of 35 year old Rob getting in shape again? That big booty was so nice back in the day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166May 22, 2022 12:08 PM

[quote]I am not being funny, I think Khloe’s daughter is mentally challenged

That girl has always had the appearance of a missing chromosome or two. Khloe always extensively photoshops all pictures to hide things like her crossed eyes, etc.

by Anonymousreply 167May 22, 2022 12:17 PM

[quote]It’s telling that Khloe keeps her away from live events like this wedding where she could be papped. She must be exceptionally ugly in person.

Given the description, she might be on the spectrum & these kind of crazy events would freak her out. I doubt the kid is ugly, or will be ugly for long, but it must be quite a thing to spend a better part of your life erasing your natural features only to have them show back up on your kids.

by Anonymousreply 168May 22, 2022 1:14 PM

Khloe’s kid looks nothing like her, so no chance of her original features showing back up.

I know she’s hated, but Kris always looks good. Madonna should take note of her styling.

I’m surprised Caitlyn isn’t there. He/she dumped his/her own kids to raise Kris’ and they dumped him/her like a bad habit after the divorce.

Kendall and her bf have zero chemistry. They’ve dated for a while now and they still look awkward and miserable in pics.

by Anonymousreply 169May 22, 2022 1:49 PM

Kris Humphries was fortunate to escape this madness.

by Anonymousreply 170May 22, 2022 1:53 PM

The March of the Living Dead

by Anonymousreply 171May 22, 2022 2:00 PM

Maybe they’ll all bring back monkeypox as their ultimate gift to LA paparazzi. Employ an army to photoshop out the skin welts.

by Anonymousreply 172May 22, 2022 2:05 PM

Khloe’s biggest ambition in life is to be seen as a pretty blond skinny LA chick. Has she succeeded? I find her very sad, actually. Kylie practically had a face transplant. Who are their “millions” of fans?! In 3rd world countries or something? Everyone here seems to loathe them

by Anonymousreply 173May 22, 2022 2:52 PM

Ina Garten is catering the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 174May 22, 2022 3:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 22, 2022 3:34 PM

[quote]Kris Humphries was fortunate to escape this madness.

How much was he paid to agreeing to divorce Kim?

by Anonymousreply 176May 22, 2022 3:38 PM

[quote]Kendall and her bf have zero chemistry. They’ve dated for a while now and they still look awkward and miserable in pics.

Probably because Kendall is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 177May 22, 2022 3:45 PM

[quote]Who are their “millions” of fans?! In 3rd world countries or something? Everyone here seems to loathe them

Most of their fans and followers are fake. They know how to manipulate social media like nobody else.

And they don’t have anywhere near the amount of money they claim. Most of their possessions and activities are things they don’t pay for. Like this wedding, which is one big merchandising and marketing “event”.

by Anonymousreply 178May 22, 2022 3:48 PM

It’s reported that she will walk down the aisle to Ave Maria and she will have veil with a very long train.

Beyoncé, Megan Fox are among the attendees. Andrea Bocelli will perform.

by Anonymousreply 179May 22, 2022 4:07 PM

All the little ones look fine - even North and Mason. I think they will eventually grow into their looks.

by Anonymousreply 180May 22, 2022 4:08 PM

On an up note, maybe that nitwit baby daddy, Scott Disick will off himself in an explosion of jealousy at the wedding reception. Pimp Mammy has cameras ready to capture all the drama for Hulu.

by Anonymousreply 181May 22, 2022 4:12 PM

Today would be a good day for a seaside earthquake in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 182May 22, 2022 4:38 PM

[quote]On an up note, maybe that nitwit baby daddy, Scott Disick will off himself in an explosion of jealousy at the wedding reception

Nah, Scott has inexplicably (for a guy that doesn't seem very intelligent) managed to use the Kardashian fame to his own benefit, yet never let it consume him. He may lay low for awhile, but it won't take long for this relationship made in Reality TV hell to go off the rails & the kids will be running to him to get away from their mother and their stepdad, Beetlejuice.

by Anonymousreply 183May 22, 2022 4:39 PM

Scott just wants to be drunk. That’s all he’s interested in.

by Anonymousreply 184May 22, 2022 4:42 PM

R184, And teenage pussy.

by Anonymousreply 185May 22, 2022 4:55 PM

Is t Scott busy drinking and dating teenagers?

by Anonymousreply 186May 22, 2022 4:56 PM

Did they all fly over on the same plane?

A crash could wipe out the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 187May 22, 2022 5:00 PM

The Kardashian - Jenners are our society's real life Truman Show. Sad but true.

by Anonymousreply 188May 22, 2022 5:02 PM

I can’t believe how much attention this is getting. Do people really care about them that much?

by Anonymousreply 189May 22, 2022 5:08 PM

R189 it's sad but true. It's a voyeuristic look into a rarified world of expensive material items that very few get to experience for themselves. That's why the masses tune in - it's escapism.

And because they were a "regular" family before catapulting to "fame", there's some Cinderella element to it as well which makes people believe it's a once in a million destiny for the Average Joe.

by Anonymousreply 190May 22, 2022 5:12 PM

Chicago is the best looking of gen 2.0. Mark my words, she will turn into a real beauty. Of the original clan, Kendall has it all over her sisters. Gorgeous face, minimal surgery, model body....and she does't dress like a $2 hooker. She's also the only one who has taken her career seriously enough NOT to breed with some fugly thug, thereby avoiding all of her sisters' trashy baby mama drama.

by Anonymousreply 191May 22, 2022 5:18 PM

It’s the modern day freak show. If it were the 1920s this trash would be in a travelling circus.

by Anonymousreply 192May 22, 2022 5:26 PM

If Kourtney is doing IVF, or has done it in the recent past, that’s probably the reason she’s gained some weight and looks a little bloated through her middle. It is really hard on your body to do that and weight gain and bloat is just part of it for most people— regardless of how healthy your diet is.

by Anonymousreply 193May 22, 2022 5:38 PM

She always plops her fat ass on Skelator’s bird legs. I feel sorry for his knees. The Daily Fail has the best comment section on this.

by Anonymousreply 194May 22, 2022 5:41 PM

Not sure I ever believe their infertility claims. Kim, Khloe and now Kourtney all have had the same narrative with IVF/fertility issues. It seems like their go to storylines. I bet Kourtney will be pregnant soon after this wedding. I think she didn’t want to an unwed baby mama x2.

by Anonymousreply 195May 22, 2022 5:42 PM

Kim didn’t have infertility issues. She had placental/uterine problems during both pregnancies, and was advised not to get pregnant again. So she went the surrogate route next.

by Anonymousreply 196May 22, 2022 6:03 PM

Let's face it. Kim's body is her money maker. Why subject your body to a pregnancy when you can pay someone else to do it.

by Anonymousreply 197May 22, 2022 6:08 PM

Is their favorite undercover gay socialite Fai Khadra attending? Does he have threeways with Kendall and her "boyfriend" Devin Booker?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 22, 2022 6:11 PM

R198, How about that culinary queen, Jonathan Cheban?

by Anonymousreply 199May 22, 2022 6:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 22, 2022 6:44 PM

All of a sudden I'm reminded that "K-Hole" is an anagram of Khloe.

by Anonymousreply 201May 22, 2022 6:48 PM

So help me God if the bald man with his back to the camera in R200 is Jeff Bezos...

by Anonymousreply 202May 22, 2022 6:50 PM

The deed is done

The image of the Virgin Mary was worked into her lace train.

Or should I say the Virgin MARY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 22, 2022 6:53 PM

Is it not of concern to D&G how inelegant the Klandashians look in their apparel? Or is there truly no such thing as bad publicity?

by Anonymousreply 204May 22, 2022 6:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205May 22, 2022 6:56 PM

It's not helping that at 43 years old Kourtney is just now going through a Goth phase while planning a wedding. This family always tries to hard but they've outdone themselves this time.

by Anonymousreply 206May 22, 2022 6:56 PM

[quote]Now aware of D&G homeware textiles

Oh, but there's more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207May 22, 2022 6:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208May 22, 2022 7:00 PM

Funny how Shana Moakler and Oscar de la Hoya's daughter looks like she could be a Kardashian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209May 22, 2022 7:08 PM

It must be a weird dynamic for the trashy mother of Ariana. She appears to be way, way closer to Travis, who basically raised her. I don’t follow their IGs, but I will read the DM stories on occasion and she was with Travis and her siblings on Christmas. She’s always been with him more than the bio parents.

I have a feeling a lot of the wedding guests were associated with D&G.

by Anonymousreply 210May 22, 2022 7:16 PM

Anyone can look like a Kardashian with the right plastic surgeon and social media filters, R209. I'm sure that was part of the welcome to the family tutorial once Kravis announced their engagement.

by Anonymousreply 211May 22, 2022 7:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212May 22, 2022 7:29 PM

She looks thrilled to be there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213May 22, 2022 7:33 PM

If you'd rather not click:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 22, 2022 7:35 PM

I agree R54, always so uncomfortable, skin tight synthetic material stretched over their bodies, and huge heels. For Christ’s sake do they ever relax? No money in it I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 215May 22, 2022 7:35 PM

Why is her dress cut up to her twat?

by Anonymousreply 216May 22, 2022 7:36 PM

Dear lord, that wedding dress is hideous!

by Anonymousreply 217May 22, 2022 7:38 PM

The veil is beautiful, but she ruined it with that hideous dress. She used to dress decent, what happened?

by Anonymousreply 218May 22, 2022 7:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 22, 2022 7:56 PM

I have to admit, this endless parade of garishness & tackiness is hard to look away from. The only thing that would've made it a perfect event is if the Harkles had showed up, looking annoyed & put out over the whole thing. The Beckham wedding looks downright classy compared to extravaganza

by Anonymousreply 220May 22, 2022 8:09 PM

R214, Is Kourtney wearing a Depends under her wedding dress?

by Anonymousreply 221May 22, 2022 8:26 PM

Tacky wedding 'dress', tacky veil.

If the word 'tacky' didn't already exist, it would need to be invented for this freak show.

by Anonymousreply 222May 22, 2022 8:27 PM

Megan Fox wore a gown with a high cut slit making for easy access in case she and Machine Gun Kelly want to fuck on the dance floor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 22, 2022 8:31 PM

[quote] I have to admit, this endless parade of garishness & tackiness is hard to look away from.

I agree .. it’s a glorious train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 224May 22, 2022 8:34 PM

Kim looks like a Mafia widow in that getup.

by Anonymousreply 225May 22, 2022 8:36 PM

Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves.

by Anonymousreply 226May 22, 2022 8:37 PM

Some of those outfits are so trashy and I don't like how they dresses their kids as adults.

by Anonymousreply 227May 22, 2022 8:49 PM

Also zero chemistry between Kendall and his bf, probably a fake relationship created by her mom.

by Anonymousreply 228May 22, 2022 8:50 PM

Kim's daughter wearing a corset.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? That kid is eight or nine years old, ffs.

by Anonymousreply 229May 22, 2022 8:55 PM

Alabama Barker looks like the daughter of one of the comedic characters Jennifer Coolidge has played throughout the years. Who raises a child to look like a floozy? Can she read? Can she add or subtract? Jesus! Her brother is a cutie pie, though.

That Mason is just going through a chubby phase. He'll have one last growth spurt and that'll be the end of that chubby phase. Hopefully he'll go onto University.

Khloe looks like she entered the witness protection program. She looks nothing like her original self at all. It's nice how her family has seemingly wholeheartedly claimed her since she's technically a half sibling to her brother and sisters. It's meaningless as to how her daughter looks since she's just a baby basically but if she has a special need of any sort then she should be kept out of the eternal and infernal famewhoredom of the whole Kardashian family.

Kanye, Jr. or whatever the kid's name is looks darling. I wish the kid luck. No denying who her daddy is by any means. I halfway expect her to start rapping "Jesus Walks" or something.

Travis Barker is weird. He does all that with the tats and such but he works a ton within his field and is highly entrepreneurial as well. He basically raised de la Hoya's daughter because he and his ex wife had no choice to speak of at the time. She's naturally pretty and looks healthy. That Travis might actually be quite alright but he is a bit weird though.

Kourtney looks bloated. She's truly had a far lessor amount of work than her sisters though. Who'd monetize their daughter's wedding better than Kris Jenner? No one that's who. I bet it barely cost a dime and they're racking it in from the p.r. too. Dang! It's just a business transaction.

by Anonymousreply 230May 22, 2022 8:55 PM

I don’t follow the K family on tv, but why wasn’t Caitlyn invited? (assuming she wasn’t there)

by Anonymousreply 231May 22, 2022 8:55 PM

They look like a pack of whores flown in by the ragheads to service all the rich tourists.

by Anonymousreply 232May 22, 2022 8:58 PM

I imagine Travis is really wealthy? Wasn’t his band hugely successful? Why would he marry into this grifter clan?

by Anonymousreply 233May 22, 2022 9:00 PM

Has Kourtney been tested? She really does appear to be functionally retarded

by Anonymousreply 234May 22, 2022 9:04 PM

Mason looks very “special” while Penelope looks mortifed and her expression as she side eyes them is priceless.

God I hate them all

by Anonymousreply 235May 22, 2022 9:12 PM

"Khloe looks like she entered the witness protection program.”

No r230 just the witless protection program

by Anonymousreply 236May 22, 2022 9:14 PM

Where are all the babies' fathers? Where is Pete Davidson, Corey (Kris's BF), Khloe's baby's father, Kylie's baby's father. The only one with a male date is the alleged lesbian (Kendall). There was no pay involved, so nobody wanted to go? Only the Kardashians got paid?

by Anonymousreply 237May 22, 2022 9:16 PM

This whole wedding is a Dolce & Gabbana marketing spectacular. Pimp Mama Kris didn’t pay a dime….she got paid.

by Anonymousreply 238May 22, 2022 9:18 PM

Penelope's looks are truly hilarious. I do pity the girl though, she does seem to hate the entire circus.

by Anonymousreply 239May 22, 2022 9:29 PM

Kendall awkwardly navigating the steps in her gown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 22, 2022 9:44 PM

Why is she walking like she's drunk?

by Anonymousreply 241May 22, 2022 9:46 PM

R241, because she is.

by Anonymousreply 242May 22, 2022 9:55 PM

The men are all easily replaceable R237. Any one of them can be gone tomorrow so it’s no big whoop if they weren’t there.

Kendall’s guy friend was most likely there to squelch rumors.

by Anonymousreply 243May 22, 2022 9:55 PM

The bottom of her dress is too narrow to climb the stairs R241.

by Anonymousreply 244May 22, 2022 9:57 PM

The poor citizens of Portofino must feel like the've been invaded by a swarm of gutter rats. They no doubt loathe these crass, ugly Americans.

by Anonymousreply 245May 22, 2022 10:00 PM

Devine Booker's team just got eliminated in the NBA playoffs. I guess that's how he found the time to be there with Kendall for this circus.

I don't know if Khloe's daughter is delayed or not but she does seem very nonverbal for her age. Ironically, the 20 year old Kylie who got knocked up by a rapper she was dating for five minutes has the most precocious little girl of the bunch. Her kid is very intelligent and well-mannered so she's doing something right (or maybe it's one of the nannies?)

by Anonymousreply 246May 22, 2022 10:06 PM

Will he be experiencing her virgin flower for the first time tonight in the nuptial bed? Will Pimp Mammy film him ever so carefully entering her magic Jade Gate with his steaming stalk?

Oh wait, she’s a Kardashian. That barn door was knocked down decades ago. Those meat curtains have a sandpaper feel.

by Anonymousreply 247May 22, 2022 10:06 PM

R245 Italian are too busy watching il calcio this weekend to pay attention to the American freak show.

by Anonymousreply 248May 22, 2022 10:10 PM

Where are the males in that family? Kanye, Bruce, Rob, Corey, Johnathon, Ryan, Tristan, Tyga, Kylie’s baby daddy.

Maybe they’re having their own little sausage party in Malibu.

by Anonymousreply 249May 22, 2022 10:15 PM

Tattooed freak.

by Anonymousreply 250May 22, 2022 10:20 PM

They are running a train on Caitlyn, no doubt R249

by Anonymousreply 251May 22, 2022 10:23 PM

Kris looks like she has had some good work done lately or otherwise a great makeup job on her face. I hate to admit it but the little bit longer hair is flattering.

by Anonymousreply 252May 22, 2022 10:52 PM

Speaking of Kim looking like a mafia widow, reminds me of that tv movie with Susan Lucci - Mafia Princess

by Anonymousreply 253May 22, 2022 11:10 PM
by Anonymousreply 254May 22, 2022 11:56 PM

Remember when Tom Cruise got married in Italy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255May 23, 2022 12:15 AM

George Clooney got married in Italy too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256May 23, 2022 12:15 AM

What did those poor people in Italy do to deserve all these weddings?

by Anonymousreply 257May 23, 2022 12:24 AM

All that work Kim has put into her looks and she ends up with Kanye and Pete? Reggie and Kris Humphries were much better looking.

by Anonymousreply 258May 23, 2022 12:29 AM

Why is Kim fucking a non-black guy now? Something is very wrong.

by Anonymousreply 259May 23, 2022 12:34 AM

She should have stayed with Reggie Bush.

by Anonymousreply 260May 23, 2022 12:44 AM

r259 She saw all the attention Kourtney was getting from the tattooed white guy.

by Anonymousreply 261May 23, 2022 12:50 AM

I think Devin Booker is kinda hot. But that cold bitch he got involved with looks like the type of cunt that withholds sex. And probably uses it as a weapon.

by Anonymousreply 262May 23, 2022 1:00 AM

I wish the Nannies could get together and write a tell-all.

by Anonymousreply 263May 23, 2022 1:11 AM

Scott Disick would write the best tell-all.

by Anonymousreply 264May 23, 2022 1:19 AM

This whole weekend has been D&G in collaboration with my grandmother's damask curtains.

by Anonymousreply 265May 23, 2022 1:20 AM

Kris is a KUNT

by Anonymousreply 266May 23, 2022 1:34 AM

Devin Booker is good looking and seems relatively normal for an NBA star/Kardashian conquest. He must be thirsty for publicity though if he’s with Kendall.

by Anonymousreply 267May 23, 2022 1:58 AM

Didn't D&G also sponsor the wedding of one of Princess Diana's nieces? I remember seeing tons of photos in the Daily Mail etc, at the time. I have to say, I almost prefer the shamelessness of this Kardashian 'do - as another poster said, it's difficult to look away from the intense trashiness.

by Anonymousreply 268May 23, 2022 2:16 AM

'Harry Styles is too smart to get bogged down with that bunch, but yes, that would've been the Kardashian spawn to rule them all as the kid would no doubt be gorgeous.'

Yep, Harry and Kendall don't have a bad feature between them and both still have their original faces. There's rumors that Olivia Wilde is pregnant right now and she and Styles would also have exquisite kids with big light eyes. Olivia's daughter looks like Jason which is a bit unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 269May 23, 2022 2:17 AM

Kendall was pretty average looking before she had quite a bit (not freak-level like the rest of them, though) work done. She probably looked more like Kris than any of her sisters.

by Anonymousreply 270May 23, 2022 2:19 AM

Kendall Jenner had plastic surgery as well. Not a full face transplant like sister Kylie, but she definitely had some work on her upper eyelids area. I think she had a brow lift as well. Did have some body surgery as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271May 23, 2022 2:20 AM

All that cellulite shimmering in the sunshine on Kourt's leg! Dolce and Gabbana won't be happy with that. Why didn't Kendall wear the mini dress?

by Anonymousreply 272May 23, 2022 2:21 AM

Weird that Kendall went from dating cute white boys like Bieber and Styles to dating looming zombie types like Devin Booker. Handsome he is not.

by Anonymousreply 273May 23, 2022 2:22 AM

I love seeing the children of people who are only "hot" because of plastic surgery.

Genes are always the great equalizer.

Kim is pretty. Barely. That's it. And her daughter will bear the brunt of that fact.

by Anonymousreply 274May 23, 2022 2:25 AM

R273, I used to think it was hot air when people would say Kris has them target a certain demo of men. However, maybe there is some truth there. No way was Kendall or any of them going to pull a Styles, Bieber or a big name actor. Although Miley Cyrus is trash galore and did get Liam Hemsworth (not a huge actor, but gorgeous and coveted, though most probably no money). I think most people who want a respectable career would steer clear of this family. There was a BI, not sure if it’s true, that said when Kim split with Kanye she tried to hook a big star (purely pr) but couldn’t and settled for Pete.

R274, I think Kim is very pretty, even before the surgery. North looks just like Kanye is all I’ll say.

by Anonymousreply 275May 23, 2022 2:31 AM

Travis has no fat on his face. Is he vegan?

by Anonymousreply 276May 23, 2022 2:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277May 23, 2022 2:42 AM

About the baby daddies...

Kylie's baby daddy is the mass murderer Travis Scott and he's not going to make an appearance in public yet. Agree that Stormi in videos seems bright and quite sweet and gentle, so clearly doesn't take after her rager dad. She looks the same in these photos as she does on Kylie's instagram. Should grow up to be tall and skinny.

The Kartrashians have fallen out with Scott Disick because he wanted to be on the new show and they won't let him. One of his main sources of income has now vanished. True's father, the gigantic Tristan, isn't welcome because he cheated on Khlogre yet again. He's probably still also playing in the NBA.

Kanye is in a rehab somewhere pumped full of anti psychotics.

by Anonymousreply 278May 23, 2022 2:47 AM

R277, who is the black guy walking behind them? He is in every picture. He even sat upfront at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 279May 23, 2022 2:53 AM

Do you think that black dude is even Kris' actual boyfriend? They have sex?

by Anonymousreply 280May 23, 2022 2:54 AM

Kourtney is still dressing as if she still weighed 100 lbs even though she's more like 140lbs.

by Anonymousreply 281May 23, 2022 2:55 AM

'Do you think that black dude is even Kris' actual boyfriend? They have sex?'

Corey is her boyfriend and if they didn't have sex he'd soon be dumped.

by Anonymousreply 282May 23, 2022 2:56 AM

All of the others apart from Kourt have copied Kim's taste in men so I expect to see Khloe dating a white guy next.

by Anonymousreply 283May 23, 2022 2:57 AM

R273 what makes Booker look like a "looming zombie"? And then to compare him to the midget trans-dyke Bieber, or Styles whose body has never been anything to look at and whose face vacillates between barely passable and rodent...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284May 23, 2022 3:02 AM

[quote] Travis has no fat on his face. Is he vegan?

My instant retort is “Not vegan. Poz.” But maybe vegan. He looks like a sideshow freak. I would not be surprised to find out he’s body-modded his tongue to be forked or that he’s gotten horns implanted in his skull. Something macabre like that.

by Anonymousreply 285May 23, 2022 3:09 AM

Kendall is a lesbian.

Khloe will never get over being the big lummox. Even if it’s translated into being the tall thin blonde one, there’s a hefty outsider in her psyche. She used to be my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 286May 23, 2022 3:11 AM

Why are so many of the children so fat? North is quite chunky, too.

by Anonymousreply 287May 23, 2022 3:12 AM

They all started out trying to look more Armenian and got a lot of plastic surgery to pump up the cheeks and the lips (especially Kylie - without it she'd look just like her dad). Then they all started dating black men and tried to copy that (the braids, the figure). And now they've gone full-on eurotrash meets hot topic to try to match the tatted undead look of current partners. I really feel for the kids. This family is not classically pretty and they all butcher their appearance irrevocably to stay barely relevant.

by Anonymousreply 288May 23, 2022 3:27 AM

These people are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 289May 23, 2022 3:37 AM

[Quote] r247 Will he be experiencing her virgin flower for the first time tonight in the nuptial bed? Will Pimp Mammy film him ever so carefully entering her magic Jade Gate with his steaming stalk?

[Quote] Oh wait, she’s a Kardashian. That barn door was knocked down decades ago. Those meat curtains have a sandpaper feel.

You just murdered me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 290May 23, 2022 3:49 AM

[Quote] Kourtney is still dressing as if she still weighed 100 lbs even though she's more like 140lbs.

Yeah. And she should probably rein that shit in fast because the bean pole she married is probably not down with having a fat wife. She wants a kid, why doesn't she just buy a surrogate like her sister whore?

by Anonymousreply 291May 23, 2022 3:58 AM

I confess, I think Kendall is beautiful. Unfamiliar with her personality but am surprised to hear she’s lesbian.

The astounding thing for me is that they are so unaware how ghoulish and freaky they look and act. As if they live in this bubble. When Bruce killed that lady on the PCH and had no emotion or remorse, I stopped following the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 292May 23, 2022 3:59 AM

I know Italians are trashy, but this seems too low-rent for Dolce & Gabbana.

by Anonymousreply 293May 23, 2022 4:07 AM

Pimp Mama K must be holding out to breed Kendall with a conventionally attractive white guy.

by Anonymousreply 294May 23, 2022 4:18 AM

r273 Bieber has reached peak zombie these days.

by Anonymousreply 295May 23, 2022 4:20 AM

Barker's daughter looks like complete trash. Kris must already have the shoot set for her gangbang on her 18th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 296May 23, 2022 4:24 AM

Wasn’t his skank daughter already involved in a creepy situation with an older musician?

by Anonymousreply 297May 23, 2022 4:32 AM

Nothing is too low rent for D&G.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298May 23, 2022 4:35 AM

[quote] Barker was raised Catholic, believes in God, and prays regularly with his children

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 299May 23, 2022 4:42 AM

[quote]Not sure I ever believe their infertility claims. Kim, Khloe and now Kourtney all have had the same narrative with IVF/fertility issues. It seems like their go to storylines. I bet Kourtney will be pregnant soon after this wedding. I think she didn’t want to an unwed baby mama x2.

Kourtney's probably revving up for a surrogate announcement soon.

by Anonymousreply 300May 23, 2022 4:58 AM

And don't forget the father of Khloe's daughter, R278...the one Khloe was planning to mate with again to produce a sibling for their daughter. Well, he impregnated a basketball groupie last year instead, so Khloe's single again and her daughter is sibling-less.

by Anonymousreply 301May 23, 2022 5:01 AM

They didn't want Pete there to take the spotlight off Kravis.

by Anonymousreply 302May 23, 2022 5:05 AM

Will she keep the Kardashian name, hyphenate or become a Barker?

by Anonymousreply 303May 23, 2022 5:49 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304May 23, 2022 5:54 AM

This will not end well when the sexual attraction wears off and he has to actually talk with the slow one.

by Anonymousreply 305May 23, 2022 5:56 AM

[QUOTE] I think Kendall is beautiful. Unfamiliar with her personality but am surprised to hear she’s lesbian.

Babe, she's a Datalounge lesbian not an actual lesbian. She loves to fuck these oversized basketball players. Devin Booker is 6ft 8.

by Anonymousreply 306May 23, 2022 5:59 AM

[QUOTE] And she should probably rein that shit in fast because the bean pole she married is probably not down with having a fat wife.

Yep. She was tiny when they met and has probably put on 40 lbs since, which is a lot considering she's only 5ft tall. If it's IVF weight he'll be sympathetic but why would IVF make your legs fat? They do need to go down the surrogate route.

by Anonymousreply 307May 23, 2022 6:03 AM

[QUOTE] North is quite chunky, too.

She looks as if she weighs more than Kim! It's a shame, because she was little and sweet looking until about a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 308May 23, 2022 6:06 AM

Sorry R278, I didn't see that you had already mentioned Tristan.

by Anonymousreply 309May 23, 2022 6:07 AM

r308 I would bet her dad acting so extreme the last year didn't help

by Anonymousreply 310May 23, 2022 6:10 AM

Travis looks protein-deficient.

by Anonymousreply 311May 23, 2022 6:15 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 23, 2022 6:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 23, 2022 6:19 AM

Kim looks unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 314May 23, 2022 6:31 AM

Yes, Kris IS dabbing at her eyes! She'd probably given up on Kourt ever getting married. That veil is a disaster. It should have been fixed to the back of her hair not pulled right over her head as if she was a Greek virgin bride. The hideous corset dress is gross. Kourtney has been brainwashed by Travis into embracing this trashy goth vibe. Apparently The Cure performed at the reception.

by Anonymousreply 315May 23, 2022 6:38 AM

Kourtney is dressing for the body she used to have, not the body she has now. I'm surprised she didn't try to diet down for the big day.

by Anonymousreply 316May 23, 2022 6:40 AM

Kim dieted down instead! It's the thinnest I've ever seen her. Even her breasts look small.

by Anonymousreply 317May 23, 2022 6:44 AM

Kim is not interacting at all with daughter North.

by Anonymousreply 318May 23, 2022 6:49 AM

Kim is still thin from trying to squeeze her way into that Marilyn dress. I think Kourtney is having a major mid life crisis. The ugly husband, the weight gain, the drastic change in appearance, dress and demeanor. Something isn't right there.

by Anonymousreply 319May 23, 2022 6:52 AM

Is Travis' son of age?

by Anonymousreply 320May 23, 2022 6:55 AM

I don’t follow them but think Kourtney is acting out to get more followers and make more money.

by Anonymousreply 321May 23, 2022 7:00 AM

OJ gifted the couple a set of steak knives.

by Anonymousreply 322May 23, 2022 7:41 AM

There's more ink on the groom than on their prenup.

by Anonymousreply 323May 23, 2022 7:44 AM

Looks like funeral attire for the tasteless and tacky r277 ... and that has that schammata on her head? Things that make go “OY”

That kid >eye roll<...well except for poor little Penny, they are all hideous

by Anonymousreply 324May 23, 2022 11:55 AM

[quote]I don’t follow them but think Kourtney is acting out to get more followers and make more money.

I think so too; "The Kardashians" has turned into "The Kim Show" and while the others roll with it for the paycheck (except Kendall, who's probably negotiated a separate deal since she's got her own work), Kourtney clearly resented it & continued to act out against Kim. But once the glitter fades & she's stuck with this guy - along with her kids are who clearly very unhappy about this arrangement - she's going to go off the rails again.

by Anonymousreply 325May 23, 2022 12:04 PM

I never thought Kourtney was that into all into followers and attention. She always seemed low energy and for wont of a better word 'normal.' Obviously that's not the case now.

by Anonymousreply 326May 23, 2022 12:27 PM

Giant plastic asses in tabloids!

by Anonymousreply 327May 23, 2022 12:33 PM

I just saw that Kourtney Kardashian is only 5'1". Wow, she's tiny. As is Kim at 5'2". And Khloe and Kendall are 5'10". I didn't know their heights were so extreme on both ends. Kylie's the only one of average height at 5'6". I haven't observed them much and would have assumed they were all about the same average height.

Anyway, carry on...

by Anonymousreply 328May 23, 2022 12:48 PM

Why are we hating on Scott? Would you rather that he stayed married to that over stuffed cow and be part of that hideous family?

I'm glad that he escaped a fate worse than death. Travis has no idea what he just signed up for.

by Anonymousreply 329May 23, 2022 12:55 PM

Someone in the Daily Mail coments asked "Why is North dressed like the late great Andre Leon Talley" and I can't not unsee it now.

by Anonymousreply 330May 23, 2022 1:56 PM

[quote]I just saw that Kourtney Kardashian is only 5'1". Wow, she's tiny. As is Kim at 5'2". And Khloe and Kendall are 5'10".

Khloe is so much taller because her father is OJ Simpson.

by Anonymousreply 331May 23, 2022 2:12 PM

Kim is much thinner now. Did she have the plastic ass removed or not?

by Anonymousreply 332May 23, 2022 2:13 PM

I get the feeling that they’re on their way out. I think there’s gonna be an avalanche of bad publicity and people will wake up and stop giving a fuck about the ‘em.

by Anonymousreply 333May 23, 2022 2:33 PM

Kim did have rib removal and did get some of the stuffing in her ass removed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334May 23, 2022 3:32 PM

R331, OJ is not her father. However, she isn’t a biological Kardashian, she looks exactly like the hairdresser Kris cheated with. That’s her real father.

I predict a spin-off reality show with Travis, Kourtney and their 6 kids.

by Anonymousreply 335May 23, 2022 3:35 PM

I feel sorry for Kourtney's 3 kids from Disick. This "blended family" shit is a crock of shit. I've said it in another thread and got lambasted (blended families being shitty situations).

Anyway, in this case, there's a huge age difference in the kids and I'd say Alabama is clearly troubled.

by Anonymousreply 336May 23, 2022 3:44 PM

Alabama would give me huge pause if I was a parent of a younger pre-teen girl. By no means are the Kardashians virtuous, but I don’t remember even Kylie dressing and looking like Alabama when she was 12-16 yrs old. That’s not a good influence on a impressionable child. Then again, look at Kourtney these days. They are all so fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 337May 23, 2022 3:54 PM

Is Alabama basic Florida white trash? Is she damaged goods?

by Anonymousreply 338May 23, 2022 3:57 PM

Pre-surgery Khloe with the hairdresser Alex Roldan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339May 23, 2022 4:14 PM

Alex Roldan is approximately 6’ tall

by Anonymousreply 340May 23, 2022 4:23 PM

I hope all these whores have a disturbing midlife crisis

by Anonymousreply 341May 23, 2022 5:19 PM

Landon Barker can sit on my face!

by Anonymousreply 342May 23, 2022 6:12 PM

Travis Barker looks like a mouth cancer patient who had his jaw removed.

by Anonymousreply 343May 23, 2022 6:43 PM

R341 Kourtney dressing up as a 40 year old plus Goth bride and letting her husband lick her face in public is a good start...

by Anonymousreply 344May 23, 2022 7:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345May 23, 2022 8:18 PM

Travis may be a very decent person, but damn he’s hard to look at.

by Anonymousreply 346May 23, 2022 8:28 PM

His legs are all covered-up, too. I guess they both wanted to wear clothes in the water.

by Anonymousreply 347May 23, 2022 8:43 PM

This wedding looks like a nightmarish funeral. The fug is rampant!

by Anonymousreply 348May 23, 2022 9:25 PM

[QUOTE] Khloe is so much taller because her father is OJ Simpson.

Nope - if a black man was her father she'd have darker skin than the other three, whereas her skin is actually lighter than theirs. Her eyes are also hazel green, not dark brown like Kim, Kourtney and Rob. Khloe was born with blonde hair too.

So maybe some tall white guy was Khloe's dad, but OJ wasn't. Khloe looks nothing like OJ and Nicole's kids.

by Anonymousreply 349May 23, 2022 11:09 PM

I don't see how surgery can prettify an adult North. There's not much you can do with Kanye's face.

by Anonymousreply 350May 23, 2022 11:11 PM

[QUOTE] Why are we hating on Scott? Would you rather that he stayed married to that over stuffed cow and be part of that hideous family?

They were never married although Scott wanted to marry her. He's a sad alkie who dates teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 351May 23, 2022 11:13 PM

It’s like Tori Spelling, all the surgery in the world couldn’t make her attractive. I don’t know how North will turn out, but I don’t see her fitting the Kardashian mold.

I was thinking a twist for maximum publicity would be Scott dating Travis’s older daughter. She seems to be in his age range of dating partners.

by Anonymousreply 352May 23, 2022 11:21 PM

Kourtney and Travis are the most beautiful couple I’ve ever seen.

Magnifico!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 23, 2022 11:31 PM

Travis Barker's Home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 23, 2022 11:35 PM

R353, I can SEE what you did there.

by Anonymousreply 355May 23, 2022 11:38 PM

[quote]I was thinking a twist for maximum publicity would be Scott dating Travis’s older daughter.

I can make that happen!

by Anonymousreply 356May 23, 2022 11:41 PM

Bama was born and raised in Calabasas not Florida. The older girl who looks a bit like Kylie is Skeletor's step daughter. I agree that she's Scott's type. Bama is way too fat for Scott - he likes 110 lb types.

by Anonymousreply 357May 23, 2022 11:57 PM

Shame on me. I clicked on the link to the video R354 posted expecting an unintelligible vanity tour, and I was genuinely taken by surprise by Travis Barker’s sincerity and sophistication. This is a lovely home.

by Anonymousreply 358May 23, 2022 11:59 PM

^ Yes, articulate and soft spoken.

by Anonymousreply 359May 24, 2022 12:01 AM

[quote] We have a Blue Ivy situation with North. It would be karma if Khloe has the most beautiful kid.

North always looked like a mini Kanye, which is why it always baffled me why people considered her the cutest Kardashian kid and one of the cutest celebrity kids. Kanye's Droppy face isn't attractive on a male, and it's even less attractive on a female.

[quote] can you imagine what type of adult takes the time to judge (and then share) thoughts about how attractive or ugly celebrity children are? LITTLE children.

Can you imagine what type of pearl clutching frau you'd have to be to come to a board like DataLounge and complain that the adults here aren't being nice enough to children? We aren't pets that need to be reprimanded for misbehaving. Leave and go back to DListed, cunt.

[quote] Will he be experiencing her virgin flower for the first time tonight in the nuptial bed? Will Pimp Mammy film him ever so carefully entering her magic Jade Gate with his steaming stalk? Oh wait, she’s a Kardashian. That barn door was knocked down decades ago. Those meat curtains have a sandpaper feel.

Bravo, r247!

[quote] Although Miley Cyrus is trash galore and did get Liam Hemsworth (not a huge actor, but gorgeous and coveted, though most probably no money).

To be fair, she hooked him when she still had the Hannah Montana /straight laced image and was swiftly dumped when she started to slut it up.

[quote] So maybe some tall white guy was Khloe's dad, but OJ wasn't. Khloe looks nothing like OJ and Nicole's kids.

You're correct, r349. OJ isn't her father and the claim is nothing more than attention seeking. Khloe Kardashian's father is Alex Roldan, Kris Jenner's former hairdresser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360May 24, 2022 1:07 AM

'Can you imagine what type of pearl clutching frau you'd have to be to come to a board like DataLounge and complain that the adults here aren't being nice enough to children? We aren't pets that need to be reprimanded for misbehaving. Leave and go back to DListed, cunt.'

YASSS! Love this. We never used to get these fractious fraus. It's a tradition here to mock the spawn of millionaires.

by Anonymousreply 361May 24, 2022 1:42 AM

Yep, that hairdresser guy was definitely Khloe's dad. Kris needs to mate with tall guys or she breeds midget girls.

by Anonymousreply 362May 24, 2022 1:44 AM

I think until this year North was so teeny tiny Kanye's features weren't that obvious, but this year she seems to have doubled in size almost overnight and she has that massive face of his that dwarfs Kim's eyes, which she's also inherited. The hefty dreadlocks are horribly unflattering too. She has really thick hair which could be styled to hide some of her face.

by Anonymousreply 363May 24, 2022 1:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364May 24, 2022 1:55 AM

The K family seem like monsters and I hate them and I hate myself for gobbling up all the DM pics on this thread.

And yet. I don’t think Kourtney is fat. She has a cute body a lot of guys would like.

by Anonymousreply 365May 24, 2022 2:06 AM

My god, you judgers. Lots of pre-pube kids look a bit chubby. It is a normal part of development. Also, most pre-teens are not papped next to their anorexic/bulimic/gastro-bypass moms and aunts. The kids look fine and NORMAL. And actually, I give the K's props for this.

by Anonymousreply 366May 24, 2022 2:09 AM

OK - I have a theory. There is an inextricable link btwn the Kardashians and the Nicole Brown tragedy - the OJ trial being the "Trial of the Century". I think their crazy fame today was set in motion by OJ's heinous and rageful murder of Nicole. One could have not happened without the other. Who knows why these people were in that place at that time, but something seems preordained about it.

by Anonymousreply 367May 24, 2022 2:15 AM

'We all judge. That's our hobby. Some people do arts and crafts. We judge.'

by Anonymousreply 368May 24, 2022 2:16 AM

'My god, you judgers. Lots of pre-pube kids look a bit chubby. It is a normal part of development. Also, most pre-teens are not papped next to their anorexic/bulimic/gastro-bypass - moms and aunts. The kids look fine and NORMAL. And actually, I give the K's props for this.'

Read the fucking room, bitch! Everyone f and f this sanctimonious old cow.

by Anonymousreply 369May 24, 2022 2:18 AM

Definitely a freak show. Wonder how long until Khloe regains the 250 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 370May 24, 2022 2:22 AM

Do any of the fug kids have a regular name?

by Anonymousreply 371May 24, 2022 2:24 AM

'Do any of the fug kids have a regular name?'

Yes - Mason and Penelope, Kourt and Scott's eldest two

Others are

North, Saint, Chicago, Psalm (KImye)

True (Klogre X Tristan)

Stormi and Wolf (Kylie X Travis)

Dream (Rob X Blac Chyna)

Reigh - Kourt and Scott's youngest

by Anonymousreply 372May 24, 2022 2:51 AM

When did Travis become such an aging Girleen? Is that a ladies Chanel jacket?

by Anonymousreply 373May 24, 2022 3:03 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 24, 2022 3:04 AM

The mum looks like she enjoys life but the rest of them look miserable.

by Anonymousreply 375May 24, 2022 3:09 AM

I wonder what they see in each other. She’s a narcissistic cow. He has 2 failed marriages. 4 years, tops.

by Anonymousreply 376May 24, 2022 3:12 AM

I can see some of Scott in Mason facially (def not coloring).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 24, 2022 3:26 AM

Why is Travis considered punk? He was in Blink 182 not Social Distortion. He’s as fake as his new plastic wife.

by Anonymousreply 378May 24, 2022 3:35 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379May 24, 2022 3:35 AM

[quote]Kim did have rib removal and did get some of the stuffing in her ass removed.

Just...repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 380May 24, 2022 3:56 AM

He body looks like she inserted a pool rack upside down under her flab to make her waist look smaller.

by Anonymousreply 381May 24, 2022 4:00 AM

Wow, Khloe and that guy (upthread) do look a lot alike, especially in the eyes. Have they ever addressed this publicly?

by Anonymousreply 382May 24, 2022 4:13 AM

r378 Blink 182 started in the legit California punk scene of the early 90's, but they quickly sold out & essentially became the Miley Cyrus of punk.

by Anonymousreply 383May 24, 2022 4:16 AM

Travis is as punk as Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 384May 24, 2022 4:17 AM

Ironically Dream will probably be the best looking.

by Anonymousreply 385May 24, 2022 5:29 AM

Kris seems like a smart woman, and their father was an attorney. It’s surprising how all the offspring turned out so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 386May 24, 2022 10:35 AM

Those Kardashian girls are vulgar and superficial but not dumb. The Jenner girls, KenDoll might not be so bright. The makeup titan seems to have a head for cash.

by Anonymousreply 387May 24, 2022 10:54 AM

They are pretty wealthy for being dumb.

by Anonymousreply 388May 24, 2022 11:03 AM

Did Kim ever pass the bar?

by Anonymousreply 389May 24, 2022 11:06 AM

She passed the Baby Bar—whatever that is.

by Anonymousreply 390May 24, 2022 12:11 PM

Kim was temporarily distracted in her deep law studies by having to follow crash diets to desecrate a historic national treasure of decorative arts (the gown) AND to surgically remove ribs.

by Anonymousreply 391May 24, 2022 12:33 PM

R358 which is yet another reason as to why I wonder how he has ended up with a fucking Kardashian chick of all people.

by Anonymousreply 392May 24, 2022 12:37 PM

What a fucking freak show, all of them

by Anonymousreply 393May 24, 2022 12:40 PM

R351, maybe he had to stay drunk as a way to cope with being part of that family of fame whores and plastic surgery freaks.

And the girls he dates are not underaged. Yes, they are young, but not THAT young. They seem to stay with him for a longish time, though, so I don't think they're with him against their will.

Still no reason to hate on him like that.

by Anonymousreply 394May 24, 2022 12:59 PM

Why would Kourtney need fertility treatments? Did she use them for the first two?

Also, I firmly believe Kendall is at least bisexual, but “dating” whichever men her mother commands her to, based on strategy. No, I can’t prove it.

by Anonymousreply 395May 24, 2022 2:21 PM

[quote]Why would Kourtney need fertility treatments? Did she use them for the first two?

Because she’s 43 now.

by Anonymousreply 396May 24, 2022 2:39 PM

More kids, more storylines

More story lines, more merch for us to create

More merch for us to peddle to the plebeian masses, more money for me.

Simple math, really.

by Anonymousreply 397May 24, 2022 2:57 PM

Kim had a rib removed? Was Rob hungry?

by Anonymousreply 398May 24, 2022 2:59 PM

I don’t get the hate against Khloe. She was the only one who was the least bit likable. She was the ugly sister growing up but had the personality.

by Anonymousreply 399May 24, 2022 3:30 PM

R399, I liked her, too. That was a long time ago.

However, I don’t know what she’s like anymore. Her physical transformation might have affected her personality. I’m thinking of two women I’ve known who were former fatties, and carried that early insecurity around with them like a chip on their shoulder. Inside was the ugly duckling that was always trying to compensate.

by Anonymousreply 400May 24, 2022 3:48 PM

[quote]However, I don’t know what she’s like anymore.

As Kardashians go, I've always liked Khloe too, but I think she got publicly dragged when she hooked with (sperm donor) Tristian, only to have him make a complete fool out of her, not unlike Lamar. One on one hand she wants to publicize her life for $$, but then gets angry & defensive when she gets the inevitable. She used to seem like she saw how ridiculous it all was, but I don't know that's true anymore.

by Anonymousreply 401May 24, 2022 3:59 PM

Khloe started looking like a fool when she had the fake ass installed:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402May 24, 2022 6:37 PM

I would add to the pro-Khloe stance, it's clear Kardashian isn't her father & it's hard to imagine growing up in a family with these petite beautiful sisters while you are some hefty giant. And you just know Kris is a total monster of a person behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 403May 24, 2022 6:43 PM

It's fine to be 5ft 10 if you stay skinny. I'd rather be that height than 5ft or 5ft 2 like Kim and Kourtney. Kendall is also 5ft 10 and looks fantastic.

Square shaped North is already dressing in baggy T shirts like her dad.

by Anonymousreply 404May 28, 2022 10:50 AM

Give North a few years before picking on her. She's a child.

by Anonymousreply 405May 28, 2022 10:53 AM

Fuck off back to Tumblr, pious frau at R405.

by Anonymousreply 406May 28, 2022 10:58 AM

[quote]Give North a few years before picking on her. She's a child.

I don't really think anyone picked on her - it was just sort of shocking to see how she's morphed into mini Kanye and the clothes they dressed her in, along with those long dreadlocks did not flatter her at all. It makes you wonder if Kim is the type of mother that uglies up her daughters so she can make sure everyone know she's still the beauty queen of the family

by Anonymousreply 407May 28, 2022 11:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408May 28, 2022 11:12 AM

r408 Not identified in the article?

by Anonymousreply 409May 28, 2022 11:18 AM

R409 Nope. Not even in the caption.

by Anonymousreply 410May 28, 2022 11:25 AM

Travis posted some cringe photos on his stories of him biting Kourtney's garter which is right at the top of her thigh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411May 28, 2022 11:27 AM

Weird that none of the baby daddies/boyfriends showed up except Kendall's Devin Booker.

by Anonymousreply 412May 28, 2022 11:51 AM

R412. They’re probably working. Or nodding off on some cough syrup-based concoction, as planned.

by Anonymousreply 413May 28, 2022 12:17 PM

Who exactly would show up except Travis Scott? The rest are all estranged. Kylie sold herself short by having two kids with a guy who clearly doesn’t care about her.

As for Khloe, she was annoying when she kept involving herself in everyone’s business. Like the Kris/Bruce/Caitlyn thing. She could never just MYOB.

by Anonymousreply 414May 28, 2022 2:00 PM

[quote] Blink 182 started in the legit California punk scene of the early 90's, but they quickly sold out & essentially became the Miley Cyrus of punk.

Imagine being 46 and wearing an Exploited T shirt around Portofino at your 3.5 million wedding.

by Anonymousreply 415May 28, 2022 2:30 PM

Oops, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 416May 28, 2022 2:33 PM

Alabama looks like a hooker. I didn't know who she was was when I first saw the photos and she look like one of their friends. 40+.

by Anonymousreply 417May 28, 2022 2:35 PM

Then she’ll fit in with the Ks r417

by Anonymousreply 418May 28, 2022 2:45 PM

They understood the assignment somewhat. They were definitely thinking Italy with the fashions.

by Anonymousreply 419May 28, 2022 2:54 PM

Kim is funny..Not news, but she's really trying to show us something with her style. Does Balenciaga have a Kim office?

by Anonymousreply 420May 28, 2022 2:56 PM

Poor Khloe. All she wants is to be pretty no matter how many plastic surgeries it takes.

by Anonymousreply 421May 28, 2022 3:05 PM

[quote]It makes you wonder if Kim is the type of mother that uglies up her daughters so she can make sure everyone know she's still the beauty queen of the family

Nobody would do such a thing.

by Anonymousreply 422May 28, 2022 5:29 PM

Barker's ex-wife is auctioning off her engagement ring from their marriage. Bidding is starting at $70K and she hopes to get $120K for it. She recently started an OnlyFans, and now this. Desperate for money maybe. At least she knows to strike when the iron's hot with the publicity he's getting in marrying a Kardashian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423May 29, 2022 1:04 AM

Yeah Khloe. That enormous ass is all you. It’s just pregnancy weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424May 29, 2022 1:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425May 29, 2022 1:49 AM

Kourtney’s a fucking pig. She seemed relatively normal prior to this.

by Anonymousreply 426May 29, 2022 1:57 AM

Since imitation is a form of flattery, "Kravis" probably blushed when, a couple weeks after the photo at R425 was published, Shanna went on vacation with her new boyfriend and...:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427May 29, 2022 2:06 AM

Shanna should be embarrassed she produced that Alabama skank.

by Anonymousreply 428May 29, 2022 2:10 AM

The other day Kim was showing off her warehouse, yes WAREHOUSE filled with 30,000 garments. Um, sell them, donate to a soup kitchen? They are all narcissistic selfish pigs.

by Anonymousreply 429May 29, 2022 2:15 AM

R429, they have a website where all family members sell off pieces from their closets. And no, none of it goes to charity. Which is even more frustrating when you realize everything they are selling are PR samples/gifts that were sent to them for free,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430May 29, 2022 2:21 AM

Wow, R430. I checked out that site. Most of the stuff is hardly marked down at all! And look at this Balmain 'dress.' You could go to to your local adult store and get the same thing for about 20 bucks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431May 29, 2022 2:39 AM

Shanna is a whale and has some huge bruise on her side in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 432May 29, 2022 8:21 AM

They sure know how to pick them

by Anonymousreply 433May 29, 2022 10:39 AM

r432 I think that's a janky tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 434May 29, 2022 11:17 AM

Okay wedding picture but the head tattoos are unsettling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435May 29, 2022 11:58 AM

Kourtney living her best life...at last.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436May 29, 2022 12:00 PM

Here we go. Exhibitionism on parade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437May 29, 2022 12:02 PM

One more...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438May 29, 2022 12:05 PM

It's kind of odd that this is Kourtney's first wedding. Khloe's already had a failed marriage, and Kim has had three.

by Anonymousreply 439May 29, 2022 3:19 PM

These people are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 440May 29, 2022 6:10 PM

Now that the wedding is over, the countdown starts for when those two tacky attention whores turn on one another & their children plot to kill them...

by Anonymousreply 441May 29, 2022 10:20 PM

Kourtney always seemed dull and low-energy. I wonder why she decided to take up with this freak?

by Anonymousreply 442May 29, 2022 11:06 PM

I heard Pimp Mammy was pissed because she didn’t get all the planned PR mileage from the Travis-Kort wedding due to the Texas school shooting. She had plans to milk the honeymoon and US return and settling into domestic bliss.

by Anonymousreply 443May 30, 2022 2:50 AM

[quote]Kourtney always seemed dull and low-energy. I wonder why she decided to take up with this freak?

Yeah, Shanna seemed more his type. Maybe Kourtney was just waiting for someone to give her a personality. He's a little spooky, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444May 30, 2022 4:06 AM

Kourtney always came off as an aloof bitch. Shanna was bitchy too, but in a different way. That’s seems to his type.

by Anonymousreply 445May 30, 2022 4:24 AM

[quote]It's kind of odd that this is Kourtney's first wedding. Khloe's already had a failed marriage, and Kim has had three.

Kourtney is the only one doing it right. As much as I hate these freaks, I hope it works out for her.

by Anonymousreply 446May 30, 2022 5:45 AM

Excuse me. I assume Travis Barker is a very wealthy man. Why would he want to marry into this reality show surreality?

by Anonymousreply 447May 30, 2022 5:35 PM

R447, Because he’s a famewhore. He and his whore ex wife Shanna failed to become the next Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey back in the day. Now he has another chance.

It couldn’t be more obvious by the way he sticks his tongue down kourtneys throat whenever a camera is on them. They’re gross

by Anonymousreply 448May 30, 2022 5:59 PM

When it comes to his kids, he comes off as a pretty responsible dad. But apart from that, Travis Barker is a famewhore. At least not a downright obnoxious one, nevertheless a famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 449May 30, 2022 6:42 PM

R449 a responsible dad whose 16 year old daughter looks like she works the afternoon shift at a strip club in the bayou?

by Anonymousreply 450May 30, 2022 6:45 PM

R450, as long as she only dresses like a hooker, let her do so if she wants to. Travis Barker probably thinks similar about it.

by Anonymousreply 451May 30, 2022 6:49 PM

Vain Kim has bought 8-year-old North three inch heels to wear so that she looks thinner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452May 31, 2022 8:18 AM

Kim looks like an ordinary hooker these days.

by Anonymousreply 453May 31, 2022 9:56 AM

Kourtney has gotten chubby. Maybe makes it easier to get pregnant? Guiliana couldn’t bring herself to gain weight to make a child.

Little 8 year old kid wearing bustier.

Grown daughters stuck like glue to the newlyweds, uncomfortable.

Khloe looks anorexic for her.

The black outfits and veil look like theyre at a royal funeral.

Maybe Khourtney is drinking alcohol free champs and she is already pregnant.

The top of Travis’ head looks like an exposed brain.

by Anonymousreply 454May 31, 2022 10:25 AM

[quote]The black outfits and veil look like theyre at a royal funeral.

And these black outfits are hideous:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455May 31, 2022 10:38 AM

^ It's Dolce & Gabbana shitclothing.

by Anonymousreply 456May 31, 2022 10:40 AM

[quote] Little 8 year old kid wearing bustier.

Corset!!!

by Anonymousreply 457May 31, 2022 10:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458May 31, 2022 10:48 AM

Sequined sausage casing.

by Anonymousreply 459May 31, 2022 10:55 AM

r455 They are middle-aged dressed like emo high-schoolers.

by Anonymousreply 460May 31, 2022 11:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461May 31, 2022 12:27 PM

Travis looks like The Crypt Keeper.

by Anonymousreply 462May 31, 2022 12:35 PM

They look like the Griswolds in Milan.

by Anonymousreply 463May 31, 2022 10:37 PM

Trav daughter ‘bama, has some mighty fine fun bags. She’s only 16? Quite a rack.

by Anonymousreply 464May 31, 2022 10:41 PM

I need to see receipts on Baja being 16. She looks closer to 40.

by Anonymousreply 465June 1, 2022 12:54 AM

I used to think he was a good dad. I read that he raised all three kids as a single father and they all live with him. It is especially admirable considering he didn’t have to with the eldest daughter since he divorced her mother. However, I don’t understand how any father could allow his 16 year old daughter to look like that. It’s uncomfortable even seeing pictures of them together.

by Anonymousreply 466June 1, 2022 1:58 AM

Kim has no shame. She tried to upstage her own sister at her wedding by dyeing her hair platinum and changing into a bejeweled super woman corset ensemble among others. Just for a day she couldn’t allow Kourtney to be number one.

by Anonymousreply 467June 1, 2022 3:05 AM

Yeah but Kim looks like a sad old barbie doll chewed up by the family dog.

by Anonymousreply 468June 1, 2022 3:18 AM

Kim is looking rather cheap these days.

by Anonymousreply 469June 1, 2022 3:20 AM

r467 And she got skinnier.

by Anonymousreply 470June 1, 2022 8:18 AM

What the hell cost 3.5 million? The wedding venue isn't high lux. And its small.

Their accommodations? The costs of the private jets? What?

by Anonymousreply 471June 1, 2022 12:55 PM

D&G no doubt valued the wedding at that amount. I'm pretty certain the K-Klan didn't pay for much of anything. This was a publicity stunt and D&G probably received a big write-off by using this spectacle as a business expense. The participants were like a walking billboards for D&G clothing, and damn it was some ugly-ass shit.

These people are users, all of them. D&G for "hosting" and over-promoting the event, the K-trash Klan for using D&G, the family members in general for showcasing children in D&G hooker garb, the adults for their excessive consumption (three weddings, meaning two were not even necessary, enough already!).

Now I predict this couple will spin off with their own new series, Badass-Baldy & The K-Blobbian.

by Anonymousreply 472June 2, 2022 12:18 AM

[quote]Now I predict this couple will spin off with their own new series, Badass-Baldy & The K-Blobbian.

I think you might be on to something there; now that it's turned into "The Kim Show" I could see Travis & Kourtney branching off, with special appearances by alcoholic baby daddy Scott.

by Anonymousreply 473June 5, 2022 10:35 AM

Ugh, R423 - don't put that in the ether. The last thing that family needs is more "content" to push out.

by Anonymousreply 474June 5, 2022 6:14 PM

I meant R473.

by Anonymousreply 475June 5, 2022 6:15 PM

I can’t wait for the messy divorce.

by Anonymousreply 476June 5, 2022 6:15 PM

Kourtney posted some ugly lingerie pics today and Travis responded 'I can think of some things I'd like to do' and put a smacking emoji. So perhaps bdsm bonds this trashy couple.

by Anonymousreply 477June 6, 2022 1:42 AM

Kylie's daughter Stormi has a massive face! Already bigger than her mother's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478June 8, 2022 11:04 PM

^ Kylie looks like a frog.

by Anonymousreply 479June 8, 2022 11:17 PM

Stormi is adorable @ R478. Cute smile.

by Anonymousreply 480June 8, 2022 11:25 PM

I swear I don’t know one person, outside of my teenage niece years ago, that has ever bought her make up.

by Anonymousreply 481June 8, 2022 11:28 PM

Her "make up business" is a money laundering front.

by Anonymousreply 482June 9, 2022 12:32 AM

They are all so - - - T I R I N G

by Anonymousreply 483June 9, 2022 2:18 AM

Stormi is going to be vast

by Anonymousreply 484June 9, 2022 10:53 PM

R474, if that were her only problem, she should be so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 485June 14, 2022 9:23 PM

FFS, R485 was for R484, not for R474, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 486June 14, 2022 9:23 PM

R482 How does that work?

by Anonymousreply 487June 14, 2022 10:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!