Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

They're REALLY trying to make you happen...but it just ain't gonna

Theo James

ENOUGH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 21, 2022 6:10 AM

I don't know him, but he resembles Ansel Elgort. Theo is hotter and probably more talented.

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2022 10:18 AM

Poor, dear Mr. Pamuk.

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2022 10:43 AM

He’s GORGEOUS.

by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2022 10:58 AM

OP wants to deny a handsome hardworking actor who doesn’t cause trouble the opportunity to work because he hasn’t been lucky enough to land a hit?

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2022 11:05 AM

By all means let’s just give all the roles to people who “happen”

They’re so easy to work with

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2022 11:13 AM

Hot and sexy, he's welcome to slide it deep inside of me anytime, any day, all day, he would own my hole...

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2022 11:26 AM

Theo is a beautiful combination of Greek and British genes.

by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2022 11:28 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, OP!

by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2022 11:29 AM

Yummy-licious! Yes please. I’ll have a second slice.

by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2022 11:30 AM

He's cute. I'm not complaining if they try to make him happen. I rather we have actors who look good and hunky like him than be forced to like Adam Driver and Timothee.

by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2022 11:31 AM

He's handsome, but his Divergent series director Neil Burger is way hotter.

by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2022 2:24 PM

R4 I am? That's quite a leap, Frogger.

by Anonymousreply 12May 19, 2022 2:37 PM

More like a small step OP

by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2022 4:47 PM

[quote] OP wants to deny a handsome hardworking actor who doesn’t cause trouble the opportunity to work because he hasn’t been lucky enough to land a hit?

He's been given many opportunities on TV and in film both in the US and the UK. At 37, he's just not a very good actor and usually doesn't make smart career choices. There's also something off about him like an insincerity that possibly masks insecurity. He just comes across as closed and fake and that affects his work.

The reviews of his latest The Time Traveler's Wife are hilariously abysmal. It looks like some later reviews were written - did Moffat call in some chits - to try to up its scores.

The first episode had viewership of 200k (HBO has 70 million subscribers). Not good. It's a creepy grooming story to begin with beloved by fraus and the filmmakers seem utterly clueless how misogynistic the narrative is with, just to begin with, the male character grooming his wife as a child to ensure she makes him her dream husband who will spend her adult life waiting for him to return to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2022 3:09 AM

The slob needs a razor

by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2022 3:15 AM

Sheesh! Didn’t the Time Traveler’s Wife come out just a decade ago with Eric Bana?

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2022 3:16 AM

Is he white?

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2022 3:20 AM

He’s very hot in the Time Traveler’s Wife, but the show itself is absolute dreck (and I loved the book). The writing is too fanciful / purple to make for good dialogue and both the adaptations have taken it too literally.

by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2022 3:21 AM

So a bimbo then.

by Anonymousreply 19May 21, 2022 3:48 AM

He's like a dollar store Ansel Elgort Andrew Garfield hybrid.

by Anonymousreply 20May 21, 2022 6:01 AM

He's gorgeous. Stop picking on him!

by Anonymousreply 21May 21, 2022 6:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!