Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Virgin gay finding another virgin gay to date?

I’m 28 and a gay virgin and I’ve decided I only want to date another gay virgin. I want us to lose our virginity together. Where can I find that man?

by Anonymousreply 22May 19, 2022 6:06 PM

Oh, why bother?

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2022 9:06 PM

Try a monastery? Some of those monks may swoon for you. If you wanted to lose it with another virgin you should've done that a decade ago. Or maybe you can date a guy 10 years younger. Idk make sure he's out of high school at least.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2022 9:11 PM

In your dreams, OP.

Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2022 9:13 PM

Coincidentally I lost my virginity at 28, but trust me, you'll be hard pressed finding someone in a similar situation.

I lost my virginity to a newly-out 33-year-old, he didn't have much experience, but certainly more than I'd had.

He died very young, at about 40, from a neurological condition. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2022 9:13 PM

I’m 28 years old, gay, and a virgin. You’re not alone, OP!

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2022 9:15 PM

This seems like a German Gay Guy stealth post.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 9:16 PM

Clearly has DL reached India.

How are you coping with the heat, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2022 9:17 PM

Just turned 30 and still virgin, myself. Not sure how or whether I want to go for it, or where to start.

But I'm female, and I think it's another ball of wax for us women--still difficult, lonely and stigmatized, but for different reasons. Also, I have been made aware by circumstance that I have unresolved codependency and intimacy problems, which I feel uncomfortable about subjecting others to.

How come you want to have your first sexual encounter with another virgin, though, OP? That seems like it would be a bad deal, and in no way enjoyable or helpful. To feel good and to learn to make others feel good, weneed someone to show us the ropes and lead us through the experience, surely...

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2022 9:20 PM

It's hard enough finding someone to care for. Finding a virgin after age 19 is near impossible.

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2022 9:21 PM

OP, what are the issues that are making you afraid of sexual intimacy?

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2022 9:24 PM

OP, try Iran. Of course, the government will want to kill you afterwards, but hey, you’ll have had your wish. Goofball.

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2022 9:25 PM

I’m like a virgin I’m 29

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2022 9:43 PM

Oh, honey...

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2022 10:05 PM

nothing wrong with being a virgin. Its ok to wait for the right person. A specification like you're looking for isn't likely to bring a satisfying result. You're excluding 98% of the population to find someone who doesn't know how to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2022 10:08 PM

I avoided virgins from the start and ever since.

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2022 10:12 PM

Idk OP maybe ask Kevin Jonas how he did it back in the day?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 19, 2022 10:46 AM

[quote] . A specification like you're looking for isn't likely to bring a satisfying result. You're excluding 98% of the population to find someone who doesn't know how to fuck.

Yeah, this was my thought also. While there’s nothing worse than armchair diagnosis, from personal experience I can say that OP’s stipulation gives me Avoidant Personality vibes (I have it, I know of what I speak). Fixations on near-impossible ends is one major characteristic—after all, what better get-out clause than, “it probably can’t ever happen in exactly the unfeaaible way I’ve decided I want it to”?

by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2022 3:36 PM

By virgin does that include oral or just giving up the ass?

by Anonymousreply 18May 19, 2022 3:39 PM

Find someone with some experience, OP

by Anonymousreply 19May 19, 2022 4:05 PM

Easier said than done, R19. Most experienced people don't want virgins, and the ones who do are creeps or fetishists with control issues.

OP will have to lie or obfuscate, or at the very least downplay and make an excuse for his fumbling, like "I've been out of the game awhile/been celibate a few years [insert plausible reason]/I came out really late/I come from a religious family/my body count is kind of on the low side [imply single digits]".

by Anonymousreply 20May 19, 2022 5:38 PM

I was a virgin until my mid-20's and got my cherry popped by a guy in his 50's. It made it a lot less awkward, so I highly recommend finding an older guy to help out. They're more experienced and know what they're doing. Two virgins together isn't going to be very fun.

by Anonymousreply 21May 19, 2022 6:02 PM

OP? A Catholic seminary might be a good place to look.

by Anonymousreply 22May 19, 2022 6:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!