Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do gays and straights start having sex about the same time?

What is the average ages of losing virginity for both straights and gays?

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 5:50 AM

When the penises are full grown?

Otherwise it's a waste and disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2022 3:07 AM

I participated in circlejerks at age 12. Five of us neighborhood boys/friends would frequently camp outside, overnight, in our suburban yard in the summer. After dark, we would whip out our dicks and proceed to Jack off. We were at different stages of puberty but all the same age. There was curiosity about who had the biggest dong. It was me! Three of us are still friends, the other two moved away after college. That’s how I learned to masturbate. I didn’t have sex until I was 20 and at that time, I didn’t have the bigger dick.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2022 3:21 AM

Straights start much earlier. They have so many more prospective partners.

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2022 4:56 AM

I'm a GWM and didn't lose my virginity til my early 20s. I lived in a hick town til then and didn't even bother. Like Brett Kavanaugh, I was frozen at about age 14.

But I remember in 7th grade overhearing straight boys talking about doing it with the trashier girls. That was their whole focus.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2022 5:16 AM

when children engage in sexual play, it's more akin to masturbation.

puberty is when most begin experimenting. . . but most wouldn't consider their actions as "sex" even if they involve sexual acts.

But in general, proper str8/gay intercourse (or driven intent to have sex) usually happens between 16 and 24. So, it's roughly in the same time period with variables on localized society and culture.

heterosexuals learn social conventions (of dating and courtship) earlier while homosexuals grasp the need of sexual etiquette and compatibility earlier.

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2022 5:31 AM

For lesbians it's age 30-65

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 5:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!