Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Texas Teen Goes to Bathroom at NBA Game, Is Found 10 Days Later Sold for Sex in Oklahoma Hotel

On April 8, a 15-year-old girl went to an NBA game with her dad. It was 10 days before he saw his daughter again.

The teenager from North Richland Hills, Texas, was at a Dallas Mavericks game with her father at the American Airlines Center in Dallas when she went to the bathroom right before halftime, according to KVUE-TV. Surveillance footage seen later that night showed the girl leaving the arena with a man, never returning to her seat at the game.

Police found the young teenager a week and a half later, on April 18, in a hotel room in Oklahoma City. She was rescued after the girl’s parents identified her through nude photos posted online, advertising her for sex.

In total, it was 11 days before the girl was reunited with her parents, family attorney Zeke Fortenberry said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 5:39 AM

Faithwire is my favorite news outlet!

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2022 2:46 AM

Faithwire? Lol

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2022 2:47 AM

Linking to Faithwire?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2022 3:00 AM

Did she meet up with the man who kidnapped her and then sold her?

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2022 3:25 AM

Any other outlets publishing it? I believe it tho

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2022 3:43 AM

My in-laws recently came to our big city from their Ohio farm community for a visit. They are obsessed with child sex trafficking. We don't talk politics, but that was the only clue I needed to know what's happening to them.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 3:46 AM

Dumbvida, or whoever the OP is would be better off posting this on one of their favorite QAnon haunts.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2022 3:48 AM

I thought the headline meant she took a crap in the seats and someone got so turned on they sex trafficked her.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2022 3:54 AM

Not surprised it happened in Dallas. The Dean of the law school in Dallas, SMU was arrested for sex trafficking (well trying to, he was arrested before hiring anyone)

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2022 3:55 AM

I sure hope we can make her keep her baby!

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2022 3:57 AM

If there's any truth to this at all, she's probably vulnerable/has crazy abusive authoritarian religious nut parents and got groomed online before agreeing to meet the guy. Nutty parents don't realize how they set their own kids up to be targeted by various scumbags.

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2022 3:58 AM

Was the sex trafficker white? Because I feel certain this would have been part of the article if he was.

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2022 3:58 AM

Those poor parents- I hope they didn't actually see the photos of their daughter, knowing that she was being raped while the photos were taken. If they had to ID her, they'll never be able to unsee those images.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2022 4:11 AM

[quote] She was rescued after the girl’s parents identified her through nude photos posted online, advertising her for sex.

Um, what website were they on where they recognized her?

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2022 4:13 AM

It's a horrifying story. Why would any teen leave with a strange man and drive away from her father? Was she abused at home? Was the guy who took her an online "boyfriend"?

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2022 4:16 AM

r12 nah, they usually won't if it's gang related. . . even if it was a white supremacist gang. Truth. most gang names don't mean anything to people plus it's an anti-pc area when you get into indigenous gangs.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2022 4:19 AM

R14, the second article said an anti-trafficking group found her on a site known for trafficking people.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2022 4:30 AM

Poor kid. She's going to need years of therapy to get back to baseline.

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2022 4:32 AM

Where’s the #TrannyPanic troll? This seems like a natural for them.

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2022 5:14 AM

Extended Lay America

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 5:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!