Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

And the Republicans hot what they wanted… Madison Cawthorne LOST

He should have shut up. He upset the wrong people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 18, 2022 3:17 PM

Roll away, Roller Nazi

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2022 2:34 AM

Who invites a dude in a wheelchair with a limp dick to an orgy?

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2022 2:38 AM

Maybe he’ll drown his sorrows in man booty.

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2022 2:38 AM

I'm sure there's some demand on OnlyFans for double amputees. He's not really qualified for anything else being illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2022 2:38 AM

[quote]Who invites a dude in a wheelchair with a limp dick to an orgy?

They’re republicans. Do you really expect anything with them to make sense?

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2022 2:38 AM

They did het it OP!

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 2:39 AM

Womp womp

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2022 2:39 AM

hope he drives off a cliff

oh wait nvm

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2022 2:41 AM

Replaced by a just a crazy right winger but it’s good tho see Madison just roll away

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2022 2:41 AM

Look on the bright side, OP. Now he has time to practice his penmanship and finally get his GED!

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2022 2:47 AM

Hope he tells all about the cocaine orgies

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2022 2:48 AM

And graduate from the Bible college.

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2022 2:48 AM

The guy who won is also a tRumper MAGAt. However, he doesn’t have the same flair for the dramatic that Ashley Madison does, so we will likely never hear from or about him. Thank heaven for small favors.

Plus, it’s delightful that the Nazi lost.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2022 2:52 AM

Cry more, Maddie!

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2022 2:52 AM

Don't say the GOP establishment is dead, Kevin McCarthy wanted Cawthorne gone and he is gone, McConnell didn't want either Burnette nor Oz and it looks like he is going to get his wish.

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2022 2:54 AM

Sometimes it's good to see a lesser evil prevail over a piece of shit like Cawthorne.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2022 2:55 AM

Is he back on suicide watch after his latest humiliation?

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2022 2:55 AM

Cawthorn was not effective, the new guy will probably be worse.

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2022 2:56 AM

Too bad, so sad.

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2022 2:56 AM

R18 The new guy ran on the premise that the district needed a workhorse not a showboat. I suspect that if he wins in November, we will never hear his name again.

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 2:59 AM

hope he kills himself

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2022 3:03 AM

Unfortunately the Republican who won, a 61-year-old white male legislator, is no better than Cawthorn and poses more of a danger in office.

The Democrats decided to pick a lesbian activist to run against him. She may do well in Asheville but will be soundly defeated in the sticks, which make up the majority of the district. Dems really are pathetic sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2022 3:03 AM

Let’s see him try taking guns on planes when he’s not a Senator.

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2022 3:11 AM

R22 If you look at the county by county vote, it shows Madison was defeated by Asheville. He won all the "red" counties and lost Asheville and two of its main bedroom counties. If the Republicans of Asheville can defeat their sitting Congressman, it might be possible for the Dems of Asheville to overwhelm the red counties, as well, in the general election. But, choosing a lesbian wasn't the best choice to do it with.

R23 He has never been a Senator, he was a member of the House of Representatives.

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2022 3:15 AM

Mine eyes are rolling out of my head.

Sitler is NOT a Senator and NOT a double amputee. What the hell are you drinking??

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2022 3:15 AM

[quote] NOT a double amputee

Potato, potahto.

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2022 3:18 AM

[quote] Who invites a dude in a wheelchair with a limp dick to an orgy?

A part of me actually wonders if it was a pity invite and they just included him for laughs. I'm betting some of colleagues are ableist assholes, but Cawthorn being the cocky piece of shit that he is never realized it.

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2022 3:20 AM

Does this mean his admirers on here will stop starting new hate threads about him every five minutes with one hand and jacking off to the pics they post of him with the other?

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2022 3:23 AM

I mean if you are going to cocaine sex orgies all the time, introducing a cripple for novelty isn't the strangest thing, I guess. I mean they did some fucked up shit at the old Roman orgies, too. It is an orgy, there aren't many rules.

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2022 3:27 AM

Just like Liza getting wheeled around.

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2022 3:29 AM

"Dems really are pathetic sometimes."

How dare they vote for gay people! Dems should discriminate like Republicans do!

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2022 3:31 AM

Even though it was a narrow lost, I'm impressed at how Republicans deal with problems.

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2022 3:32 AM

He strikes me as the type to commit suicide.

by Anonymousreply 33May 18, 2022 3:33 AM

R31 Both parties, and the country, would be better off if they figured out how to run the most suitable candidate for each district. If that would happen, you would see more Democrats from Dixieland and more Republicans from Yankeeland, which would moderate the political environment.

by Anonymousreply 34May 18, 2022 3:34 AM

He's already merching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 18, 2022 3:35 AM

Yes, republicans vote for awesome candidates like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 18, 2022 3:36 AM

meanwhile this 26 year old NC asshat won. He'll be the next boy wonder for them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 18, 2022 3:41 AM

Here today, rolled out tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 38May 18, 2022 3:43 AM

Poor Maddy. Now that he's a nobody he's not gonna get to suck it ^

by Anonymousreply 39May 18, 2022 3:43 AM

next 7 months should be fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 18, 2022 3:46 AM

It's all downhill from here..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 18, 2022 3:49 AM

What's Hines compensating for with that overly large gun?

by Anonymousreply 42May 18, 2022 3:50 AM

Love to read this from CNN:

North Carolina Rep. Madison Cawthorn, the controversial freshman congressman backed by former President Donald Trump, conceded his primary to state Sen. Chuck Edwards, according to Cawthorn's spokesperson.

It was a fresh sign that Trump's power has its limits when it comes to the controversial candidates that he has endorsed, even while one of his other endorsed candidates in Tuesday's primaries, Pennsylvania Republican Doug Mastriano, will win the GOP gubernatorial nod in the Keystone State, CNN projected. Cawthorn's concession marked a stunningly quick fall for a young conservative who was once viewed as a potential star within the GOP after he replaced Mark Meadows, who left Congress to become chief of staff to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 43May 18, 2022 4:42 AM

Cawthorn doesn’t just lose his seat.

He loses a lifelong federal pension which he would have earned by being re-elected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 18, 2022 4:54 AM

When I look at that Hitler Youth wannabe, which is ironic since he's in a wheelchair, I think "How did he get elected in the first place? Who would vote for that incompetent asshole?" But then I think that about 90% of republicans that get elected for office. #trulylivinginaparalleluniverse

by Anonymousreply 45May 18, 2022 5:27 AM

[quote] If the Republicans of Asheville can defeat their sitting Congressman, it might be possible for the Dems of Asheville to overwhelm the red counties, as well, in the general election. But, choosing a lesbian wasn't the best choice to do it with.

If Maddy’s Democratic opponent in 2020 — Colonel Mo Davis, a well respected JAG lawyer and judge — couldn’t win when up against this idiot, there’s not much hope in a difficult midterm.

by Anonymousreply 46May 18, 2022 6:02 AM

Maddie thought constituents didn't care that their Rep was mostly doing MAGA rallies, TV appearances, sucking up to Trump and trolling on social media. He did not care about his district or work to help his constituents. "Eyepatch McCain" was right that these people are just grifters and performance artists and not interested in doing any actual work for their districts. I hope constituents won't reelect that other grifter in Georgia. She also only cares about her MAGA image and popularity and doesn't give a shit about her constituents.

It's also good to know Maddie no longer gets the $175k taxpayer money after the midterms, isn't eligible for a federal pension and hopefully loses his platform of right-wing propaganda and donation grifting.

by Anonymousreply 47May 18, 2022 7:48 AM

Maddie wasn't on a roll after all.

by Anonymousreply 48May 18, 2022 7:58 AM

Ha ha ha ha ha...buh bye!!

by Anonymousreply 49May 18, 2022 8:06 AM

When they find all the ballots that were dumped in the river, I shall prevail.

by Anonymousreply 50May 18, 2022 9:00 AM

How will he pay the salaries of Stephen and his douche brahs now?

by Anonymousreply 51May 18, 2022 10:29 AM

Now do Marge!

by Anonymousreply 52May 18, 2022 10:51 AM

[quote] It was a fresh sign that Trump's power has its limits when it comes to the controversial candidates that he has endorsed

trump pulled his endorsement pretty much when it was obvious that the Republican Party had turned on Madison. How much that influenced the voters is impossible to say.

by Anonymousreply 53May 18, 2022 11:12 AM

R46 This is a new map. The court ordered map in use for this election makes the district more competitive.

by Anonymousreply 54May 18, 2022 12:31 PM

His post election interview with cousin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 18, 2022 12:55 PM

Maddie’s duck is cooked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 18, 2022 3:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!