Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Nicklaus: ‘Cancel Culture Reason PGA Moved Championship out of Trump's Bedminster Golf Course

Nicklaus: “But this move is cancel culture. Donald Trump may be a lot of things, but he loves golf and he loves this country. He’s a student of the game and a formidable figure in the game. What he does in the future in golf will depend on what the cancel culture will allow him to do.”

Nicklaus has won 18 majors, the most in history. He also endorsed Trump ahead of the 2020 election.

Suck it Nicklaus. The PGA pulled the tour out of Bedminster because Trump is a liar, fraud, criminal and insurrectionist. And you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 18, 2022 12:43 PM

Fuck. Him.

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2022 10:17 PM

[quote]Donald Trump may be a lot of things, but he loves golf and he loves this country.

And that’s the moment Jack’s credibility went right down the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2022 10:17 PM

PGA is moving to that bastion of liberal democracy, Tulsa, Oklahoma.

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2022 10:18 PM

" Donald Trump may be a lot of things, but he loves golf and he loves this country. "

Donald Trump loves absolutely nobody but himself. That is a direct quite from niece Mary Trump, a psychologist who has first hand experience with him.

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2022 10:20 PM

Time for old people to shut up and get off the stage.

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2022 10:20 PM

#CancelJackNicklaus

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2022 10:21 PM

[quote]"formidable figure in the game"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2022 11:01 PM

TIL Jack Nicklaus is trash.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2022 1:38 AM

Why do golfers tend toward being awful people?

Nicklaus, Phil Mickelson, Greg Norman, Bubba Watson (Bubba is a homophobe to boot).

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2022 3:28 AM

Don’t forget Tiger, R9.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2022 4:04 AM

Is this like the cancel culture conservatives engaged in to end the Dixie Chick and rename the French fry?

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2022 4:31 AM

Stupid, dementia-addled old man says what?

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2022 4:35 AM

Jack Nicklaus is still alive? Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2022 5:07 AM

[quote]he loves golf Yes

[quote]and he loves this country. No

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2022 5:58 AM

If only I cared about what Jack Nicklaus has to say about anything 🤔

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2022 6:02 AM

Apparently Cancel Culture is when any powerful person suffers any type of consequence. 150 years old and he's still an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2022 6:09 AM

R7 is Nicklaus’ reputation from here on in

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2022 6:49 AM

[quote]He’s a student of the game and a formidable figure in the game.

Known to be the biggest, most egregious cheater of the game who ever lived.

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2022 7:10 AM

Ruining his legacy over tRump. He is not a smart man.

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2022 7:18 AM

[quote]Why do golfers tend toward being awful people?

Because it's always been a sport of the rich male CEO type who has time to leave the office and socialize with other rich male CEOs while the hundreds of minions slave away making them money. Think about it, a guy who think that's cool is usually an a-hole to begin with. It's a form of bragging about their wealth and success. Fits right in with a Trump mentality. Also, you can be an old fat pig orange slob and still pretend you are "athletic" because it's called a sport. Even if you are driven around from spot to spot by some young male slave or or blond big titted caddy bimbo who does tricks with old men on the side.

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 7:37 AM

Heeeeee's TRUMPY!!!

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2022 7:39 AM

Jack Niklaus: Cancel culture blah blah blah . . .

I recently saw a late-night commercial in which Mike Lindell whines about cancel culture to convince viewers to buy his stupid pillows. That's the company you're keeping now, Mr. Nicklaus.

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2022 8:05 AM

I can’t wait until this older generation starts dying out.

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2022 8:12 AM

Aren't all golfers deplorables?

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2022 8:16 AM

Most of them yes. Or Lesbians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2022 8:23 AM

He probably yearns for those not so long ago days of whites only golf clubs.

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2022 8:28 AM

R3, Tulsa is surprisingly woke.

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2022 8:33 AM

^ Since when?

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2022 10:11 AM

Tulsa is what passes for liberal in Oklahoma.

Though, of course, "liberal for Oklahoma" is sort of like "tall for a leprechaun."

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2022 10:13 AM

So, Tulsa is a city with a few educated people and that makes it kind of liberal?

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2022 10:16 AM

Now I understand my mother's dislike from the git-go of Nicklaus (my mother was a champion golfer).

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2022 10:22 AM

Jack and Phil Mickelson love the same thing Trump does: Money.

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2022 10:23 AM

Or “thin for a frau cunt” R29.

by Anonymousreply 33May 18, 2022 11:49 AM

He has 22 grandchildren, I'd ask him "Would you let your teenage granddaughters take a private tour of Mar-a-Lago led by Trump?". I'd ask this of EVERY GOP/POS. If they said yes, I'd ask "How long would they have to be gone before you got nervous?".

by Anonymousreply 34May 18, 2022 12:02 PM

I guess Nicklaus doesn’t care that the charity golf tournament that Eric ran out of Bedminster started out legit until Trump found out the charity wasn’t paying for the privilege of hosting it there. Suddenly there were all kinds of charges that the charity had to pay.

by Anonymousreply 35May 18, 2022 12:09 PM

[quote] So, Tulsa is a city with a few educated people and that makes it kind of liberal?

It's probably the only town in Oklahoma, where if you meet someone new, you might not be related to them.

by Anonymousreply 36May 18, 2022 12:21 PM

^ Wow, impressively progressive 🙄

by Anonymousreply 37May 18, 2022 12:24 PM

Yes, because a rich, ancient white dude has the moral authority to decry cancel culture. The rich white dudes in the GOP love cancelling things right and left btw.

by Anonymousreply 38May 18, 2022 12:26 PM

[quote] PGA is moving to that bastion of liberal democracy, Tulsa, Oklahoma.

This will be Southern Hills’ fifth time hosting the PGA Championship, more than any other course. Not sure who owns it, but I bet they haven’t tried to overthrow the government. Would you be happier if Trump had kept it?

by Anonymousreply 39May 18, 2022 12:37 PM

Lord, all this whining about "cancel culture" which even a 2nd grader could see through. It's economics Jack & the PGA is likely sick of dealing with the Trumps and no longer feel the need to kiss their asses now that they're out of power. If they were *in* power & the PGA thought they could pull in the viewers, they'd hold the tournament at Bedminster, giving 0 fucks to whatever the "cancel culture" (whoever that is) thought about it.

Law of the jungle, Jack. Maybe you should check to make sure no one's drowning in your hot tub.

by Anonymousreply 40May 18, 2022 12:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!