Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will sex dolls and pocket pussies replace a lot of casual sex?

Do you have one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2022 3:45 PM

The first human like robots will absolutely be sex dolls.

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2022 2:59 PM

A guy married a body pillow a while back so I can see sex dolls becoming more mainstream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2022 3:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2022 3:07 PM

Well, R3, it’s better if the pedos rape dolls rather than real children. Much better.

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2022 4:51 PM

That is CREEPY. I am sorry, but I find it a bit unsettling to see that people are losing the ability to establish normal relationships and are resorting to robots in order to satisfy their emotional and sexual needs. And R4, I agree that it's better that pedophiles and sexual maniacs brutalize dolls than real people, but that doesn't quite solve the problem, does it? What will happen if these perverts decide to escalate things from dolls to people? Violent psychopaths are rarely satisfied with simulations...

Personally, I think that we're evolving in a very strange way: we cannot relate to each other and instead of seeking professional help, some people substitute human interaction with these bizarre contraptions. Also, I think that tracking people's mental health by expanding psychiatric and psychological support services would be much more effective not only for the majority of the population, but also the degenerates who have abnormal ideas.

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2022 5:11 PM

The sex dolls will be the final nail in the coffin for whores. The dolls won’t care what you look like. Trust me on this, it’s going to be the biggest industry in the future.

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2022 5:17 PM

[quote]What will happen if these perverts decide to escalate things from dolls to people? Violent psychopaths are rarely satisfied with simulations...

Agreed, someone actively seeking out disembodied sex with a humanoid that they own and control is a red flag. Flesh lights and pocket pussies are simple (and cheap) devices that provide a quick release, sex dolls are more like a fetish that you invest in. Sex with a human like doll isn't going to help someone who is already socially awkward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2022 6:02 PM

[quote]The sex dolls will be the final nail in the coffin for whores. The dolls won’t care what you look like. Trust me on this, it’s going to be the biggest industry in the future.

As with many things the US is lagging behind but according to Google and Rolling Stone there are sex doll brothels around the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2022 6:05 PM

Ewww, I’d hate to be the one in that ^^^^ brothel who has to douche the cum out of the pussy pockets.

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2022 6:27 PM

This is five years old (?) but interesting. The journalist says the actual sex with the doll feels indistinguishable from that with a live person. A component would be you have to enjoy the thing being perfectly still, yet she also found something safe and pleasurable about that - she felt in control.

I bet necrophiliacs and those into date rape fantasies would adore them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2022 7:07 PM

Casual sex will always be much cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2022 7:22 PM

R5, it's a minority of people doing this. Mostly straight incels who don't get laid

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2022 7:39 PM

I don’t see the big deal. I’d never get one but as R12 said, some men will die virgins and I don’t see the problem giving them something like this.

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2022 7:59 PM

[quote]Ewww, I’d hate to be the one in that ^^^^ brothel who has to douche the cum out of the pussy pockets.

You'd need a wet-vac.

by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2022 8:10 PM

I have a fake butt with balls and it's amazingly life-like, except that it has no warmth. It's no fun when it's cold.

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2022 8:13 PM

R15 they have ones you can put in the microwave lol

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2022 8:14 PM

Human contact can’t be replaced

by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2022 8:23 PM

[quote]Human contact can’t be replaced

R17, absolutely false. You are just too weak and "needy" to be able to get off to a robot.

[quote]That is CREEPY. I am sorry, but I find it a bit unsettling to see that people are losing the ability to establish normal relationships and are resorting to robots in order to satisfy their emotional and sexual needs.

R5 get over yourself. A gaggle of MARYs! here... You don't need to have sex with a person to get off. Explain masturbation then? Sex with another person is overrated.

R6 the whores better watch out.

by Anonymousreply 18May 17, 2022 8:34 PM

This is the future. Casual sex is overrated and too expensive for fugly's like myself. I embrace this new normal.

by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2022 8:36 PM

WHET to just jerking off?

by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2022 9:13 PM

R20 you wanna jerk off or get it on with the man of your dreams physically? He’ll do anything you want and make you feel as though it’s his first time! Welcome to the new way to have sex without having sex!

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2022 3:10 AM

#9, we're paying $20 euros an hour.

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2022 3:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!