Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

Let's all say how beautiful she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 3, 2022 4:42 AM

Where do you sign to get the New York Post banned from the DL.

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2022 1:10 AM

Is tbis still the gay site I subscribed for? WTF, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2022 1:13 AM

So is this another reason as to why you'll be voting GOP, because every one of these reasons is always so valid? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2022 1:13 AM

Yumi Nu 'jiggling'

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2022 1:14 AM

the bathing suit is no flattering to her figure though I'm not sure on whom it would be

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2022 1:16 AM

Kim Kartrashian is also featured. No matter what you do short of a dungeon in North Korea, this broad and their shitfest family forces us to endure them, see them, watch them, buy products from them. They are an assault on America that won’t stop.

They are relentless to dominate American culture. Like cockroaches in the media. The only way we’ll get rid of these whores and their family is a Dolly Sinatra style jet trip.

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2022 1:17 AM

is there a rear view?

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2022 1:17 AM

R6 was it a private jet?

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2022 1:19 AM

Full figure girls are fine, but glamorizing well overweight or obese girls is just as bad as glamorizing the super thin anorexic model types.

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2022 1:21 AM

When they had put the transgender on the cover they photoshopped the hell out of him.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2022 1:21 AM

I can see his junk.

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2022 1:22 AM

Her face is fine but how does a woman that young get so out of shape and unhealthy looking.

Why is encouraging unhealthy eating- and that is the only reason she is so overweight at that age - a good thing?

Her skin tone is awful. People just want to be praised for doing nothing with their lives or themselves.

And if you are willing to show off your body like that on the cover of a huge magazine then don't bitch when it gets critiqued.

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2022 1:24 AM

Yumi Nu is esperanto for AprilFools, right?

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2022 1:41 AM

Now I've seen it all.

by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2022 1:52 AM

I would very much like to see a comparison of the circulation and profits of this year's issue and, say , the previous decade's.

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2022 2:06 AM

MSFOP

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2022 2:10 AM

Straight men are going to be pissed............... wokeism has come to their masculine refuge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2022 2:42 AM

Oh for fucks sake….the old crinkle one is Elon Musk’s mother, we got the fatty with a girthy puss area, the whore and I never heard of the fourth one. If you’re a horny straight guy, why would you want that issue?

by Anonymousreply 18May 17, 2022 2:48 AM

It would make a great gift for your straight friend or co-worker.

by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2022 3:01 AM

Good luck with this - smh.

by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2022 3:04 AM

A lot of straight guys like these Kardashian looking women with long, stringy hair and big butts/bellies.

by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2022 3:07 AM

That suit doesn’t fit.

by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2022 3:11 AM

Worst swimsuit on the worst model in the worst magazine from the worst US rag in history.

Barfworthy.

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2022 3:19 AM

Her swimsuit looks uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2022 3:24 AM

R21, there is a big difference between Kim K, whom a lot of men do find hot, and this other really obese woman.

by Anonymousreply 25May 17, 2022 3:29 AM

Is Yumi Nu an Asian name? Asian girls are usually not fat.

by Anonymousreply 26May 17, 2022 3:33 AM

"She is of Japanese and Dutch descent."

by Anonymousreply 27May 17, 2022 5:11 AM

Not enough swimsuit. The first time anyone would complain.

by Anonymousreply 28May 17, 2022 5:14 AM

Angie wore it better. Much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 17, 2022 5:15 AM

Is she supposed to seem "athletic"? She doesn't look it.

by Anonymousreply 30May 17, 2022 5:18 AM

No fat chicks in SI Swimsuit Issue please.

by Anonymousreply 31May 17, 2022 5:18 AM

Droopy is IN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 17, 2022 5:19 AM

It's official. I am a homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 33May 17, 2022 5:22 AM

I'm stuck in the 90's when it comes to body-type preference, but she's really pretty.

by Anonymousreply 34May 17, 2022 5:24 AM

Pretty fat.

by Anonymousreply 35May 17, 2022 5:26 AM

I would like to send my condolences to the swimsuit. It's under tremendous pressure and will never be the same.

by Anonymousreply 36May 17, 2022 5:31 AM

Straight men like this shit. At least she isn’t a man.

by Anonymousreply 37May 17, 2022 5:35 AM

She's hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 17, 2022 5:38 AM

When I was eleven, I expressed interest in the SI swimsuit issue because there were supermodels in it. That Christmas I got a year’s subscription to SI with a football phone. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. I probably made Dawn Davenport’s request for cha cha heels seem gracious.

I really wanted this phone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 17, 2022 5:39 AM

She's hot!

by Anonymousreply 40May 17, 2022 5:40 AM

If she were any fatter she'd come with fries.

by Anonymousreply 41May 17, 2022 5:42 AM

Who guest edited this issue, Chrissy Metz?

by Anonymousreply 42May 17, 2022 5:42 AM

Black is, decidedly, not slimming.

by Anonymousreply 43May 17, 2022 5:44 AM

I vaguely remember a time in the long, long ago when the women in the Sports Illustrated Issue were fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 44May 17, 2022 5:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 17, 2022 11:31 PM

DL goddess Roxane Gay has weighed in!

by Anonymousreply 46May 17, 2022 11:35 PM

I wonder if a male swimsuit issue would be successful.

by Anonymousreply 47May 17, 2022 11:38 PM

ATLANTA—In what many are calling a long-overdue act of democracy, justice, and equity, Sports Illustrated has honored Stacey Abrams as this year’s Swimsuit Edition cover model.

“Despite decades of unfair Abrams-suppression measures, we have finally ascended the pinnacle of what our institution represents: beautiful governors ignoring haters, racists, and meanies,” said Sports Illustrated managing editor Gob Dibbons to the press at yesterday’s unveiling event for the highly-anticipated magazine issue. Amid cheers for Abrams finally being recognized as a beautiful, powerful governor, several members of the press fainted when Dibbons drew back the black felt curtain to reveal the cover depicting the bombshell Democrat supermodel.

The Washington Post saved money by cribbing their 2020 article “The Power Of Stacey Abrams,” which had heaped breathless praise on Abrams: “Pandemonium ensues as she walks…like a runway supermodel, stops on a dime, poses, tilts her head slightly and smiles…Abrams is summoning her inner actress, and she is both enjoying the moment and getting through it to get to the conversation...” Sources confirmed that more of the article couldn't be quoted, as it was causing too many readers to become flushed and out of breath.

Reporters from Fox News claim that Abrams lost the 2018 Georgia Governor’s election and is not, in fact, a beautiful governor, but they have had their press passes revoked for spreading hurtful disinformation.

At publishing time, Al Gore had also been honored as People’s “Sexiest President Alive,” which many are calling a crescendo of long-overdue democracy, justice, and equity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 18, 2022 12:03 AM

This is not the preference of straight men. Kim K is not the preference of straight men. She was married to and bred with Kanye. Rich and famous and that's the best she could get.

If Roxane Gay says Yay, you know it' won't play.

by Anonymousreply 49May 18, 2022 12:04 AM

I'm so sick of this "be proud to show off your body" crap that I'm starting to wish that everyone would just wear a kaftan and loose pants!

A comfortable and traditional North African ensemble that is adaptable to any climate and any body type, and which both sexes can wear equally well. If everyone just wore colorful kaftans we'd all be much more comfortable and elegant that we are now! And we wouldn't loose anything on the sex appeal front, because the hot guys never dress to show off their bods anyway.

by Anonymousreply 50May 18, 2022 12:18 AM

What a pig!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 19, 2022 2:35 AM

Next year, after the Republicans have achieved control of both houses of Congress by a huge margin, black people will disappear from any media and the cover of the SI Swimsuit Issue will look like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 19, 2022 3:34 AM

That was uncalled for, man.

by Anonymousreply 53May 19, 2022 3:45 AM

But, it's true.

by Anonymousreply 54May 19, 2022 3:49 AM

She nasty

by Anonymousreply 55May 19, 2022 3:56 AM

From CNN opinion piece, written ( surprise) by a young white "woman."

"It was a part of a perpetual attempt to appeal to the cisgender, heterosexual male gaze -- because, after all, why else would men watch women's sports except to ogle at the athletes on screen? And it tapped into debunked, antiquated and even ludicrous ideas that sports make women masculine and even somehow interfere with their fertility.

The decision to market these athletes as exclusively hyperfeminine -- whether made by the magazine or the league -- isn't just regressive. In a league that is largely made up of queer women, it sends a message that's outright queerphobic.

There are plenty of feminine queer women, but queer womanhood is much more expansive than that. In distancing itself from the potential of an explicitly queer aesthetic, this photo display distances itself from the truth of what the league actually is: a group of elite athletes that includes a lot of queer, Black women. It's long past time to celebrate and uplift queer, masculine-of-center aesthetics as desirable. The players -- with their range of gender expressions -- make the league what it is, and they deserve to be uplifted and celebrated and marketed for exactly who they are."

by Anonymousreply 56May 19, 2022 12:34 PM

“Queer womanhood” means what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 57May 19, 2022 1:05 PM

R51 I like Peterson but why does he do that to himself? Like everyone else, he should choose his battlefields and not weigh in on every shit. "Not beautiful" was over the top. Brutal and also arguably untrue.

by Anonymousreply 58May 19, 2022 4:54 PM

[quote] “Queer womanhood” means what exactly?

It's woke jargon that they learn in Gender Studies or Queer Studies classes in liberal colleges, mostly in the East.

by Anonymousreply 59May 19, 2022 4:58 PM

Sigh. Healthy, not boney. The girl screamed healthy living. When did that become a bad thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 19, 2022 5:05 PM

Can they make this a magazine for straight guys again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 19, 2022 5:08 PM

𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑰𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 ‘𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚’ 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕’𝒔 ‘𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒕’

The University of Illinois Chicago’s school of public health published an article by a dietitian claiming the medical term is “racist” and should be replaced with the wordy term “people with larger bodies.”

Author Amanda Montgomery, RN, argued that race scientists used “fatness and differing body characteristics” to classify black people as “less civilized” and “as a way to justify slavery, racism and classism, and control women,” according to her health brief, entitled “Addressing weight stigma and fatphobia in public health.”

Montgomery also contends that losing weight “has detrimental effects on our physiology” and many people can’t become thinner because of “uncontrollable genetic or environmental factors.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 19, 2022 5:14 PM

R5, Agreed. Bathing suit belongs on someone with a very long waist and small breasts.

It would flatter someone who's figure is either model thin ie "a stick," or one with a more masculine body without curves, or even a trans woman.

by Anonymousreply 63May 19, 2022 5:16 PM

R37, Most straight men will admit that she has a pretty face but that she's not very hot. Could look much better in a correctly fitting and flattering swimsuit, possibly a one-piece.

At least it's not as bad as the other bikinis she's wearing in the other SI photos, she's stuffing out of them as they're way too small in size and simply not enough fabric. Reminds me of the trend of very pregnant women wearing a bikini and falling out of the garment if they moved their body. Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 64May 19, 2022 5:28 PM

R52, Wrong. That woman has a very masculine face and body stance/posture.

Most straight men prefer a wide range of feminine looking and dressing women who look much more like Halle Berry in James Bond than today's overly-tattooed, plasticized, heavily made-up,l unusual hair-colored, media participants. Also it's not because Halle Berry is light skinned and has more Anglo features.

by Anonymousreply 65May 19, 2022 5:42 PM

What a nice cover of Livestock Illustrated.

by Anonymousreply 66May 19, 2022 5:53 PM

Where did Ms Nu have her jaw reduction surgery?

by Anonymousreply 67May 19, 2022 11:17 PM

R52 wasn't there already a trans model on SI Swimsuit issue?

by Anonymousreply 68May 20, 2022 5:55 AM

I don't know where they go next in their search for unconventional female beauty--conjoined twins, women with downs syndrome, six hundred pound women. If the debate is shifted from "who's the hottest" to "are any of them hot?," it's still treating women like pieces of meat. Either show men alongside women or just bury the swimsuit issue at sea because like West Side Story, it cannot be made relevant.

by Anonymousreply 69May 20, 2022 7:09 AM

The model is giving face. There’s a strong air of sensuality m to her. If a straight guy is a into big girls, he’d be into her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 3, 2022 4:15 AM

She's a fug.

by Anonymousreply 71July 3, 2022 4:40 AM

[quote] From CNN opinion piece, written ( surprise) by a young white "woman."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 3, 2022 4:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!