Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan Markle has a yeast infection!

It isn’t often that Meghan Markle is photographed out living her life in California, but this past weekend, paparazzi captured the Duchess of Sussex two days in a row while she watched her husband Prince Harry play polo at the Santa Barbara Polo and Racquet Club.

On Saturday, Meghan opted for a monochrome white ensemble, pairing belted white short shorts with a long sleeve button-down. She wore her hair in a bun. You can see the photos here.

On Sunday, Meghan returned to a monochrome look again, this time sporting a blue denim outfit. She wore her long dark hair up in a ponytail. She paired a tucked-in chambray shirt with darker denim shorts. Harry played with his friend Nacho Figeuras’s Los Padres team yesterday.

Meghan and Harry will be out publicly again next month for the Queen’s Jubilee celebrations in the U.K. It will mark the first time the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been in England for royal events together since stepping back from their senior royal family roles in 2020.

Their children Archie and Lili will also be joining them. It is unclear whether Meghan and Harry will bring Archie and Lili out in front of photographers there, but a rep said that Lili and Archie would attend Jubilee events.

A spokesperson for the Duke and Duchess confirmed their Jubilee attendance on May 6 after Buckingham Palace announced that they were not invited to join the Queen on the balcony during the Trooping the Colour ceremony.

“Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are excited and honored to attend The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations this June with their children,” the Sussexes’s spokesperson said.

Regarding the decision to only have working royals on the balcony with the Queen, Buckingham Palace said, “After careful consideration, the Queen has decided that this year’s traditional Trooping the Colour balcony appearance on Thursday 2nd of June will be limited to Her Majesty and those members of the Royal Family who are currently undertaking official public duties on behalf of the Queen.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 29, 2022 11:25 AM

I'm sorry, how do we know she's got something wrong in her cooter?

by Anonymousreply 1May 16, 2022 10:57 PM

[quote] I'm sorry, how do we know she's got something wrong in her cooter?

Because it's itchin', ya'all!

by Anonymousreply 2May 16, 2022 11:00 PM

OP since you spend so much time obsessing over Meghan Markles's vagina, perhaps you should try a website more suited for your straight perversions.

by Anonymousreply 3May 16, 2022 11:01 PM

R3's pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 4May 16, 2022 11:07 PM

Chicken legs is what she's got.

by Anonymousreply 5May 16, 2022 11:07 PM

The Douchesse of Montydeceito. Classy as always.

by Anonymousreply 6May 16, 2022 11:09 PM

[quote] On Sunday, Meghan returned to a monochrome look again, this time sporting a blue denim outfit. She wore her long dark hair up in a ponytail.

No AFRO?

by Anonymousreply 7May 16, 2022 11:10 PM

[quote]Rare Off-Duty Photos

And when is she *on* duty?

by Anonymousreply 8May 16, 2022 11:13 PM

Just a reminder: the "sport" of polo is straight up animal abuse, despite what the aficionados will try to coo in to your ears.

by Anonymousreply 9May 16, 2022 11:21 PM

A Canadian sunsuit?

by Anonymousreply 10May 16, 2022 11:24 PM

She passed it along to Harry.

by Anonymousreply 11May 16, 2022 11:25 PM

My pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 12May 16, 2022 11:27 PM

Are they taking bets in the UK on whether she'll attempt to rush the balcony?

by Anonymousreply 13May 16, 2022 11:29 PM

I hope she wears an American flag dress. Tee hee.

by Anonymousreply 14May 16, 2022 11:37 PM

I want to eat her ass

by Anonymousreply 15May 16, 2022 11:39 PM

The tops she’s wearing look ridiculous with those shorts.

She’s heavier than before, but looks good.

by Anonymousreply 16May 16, 2022 11:42 PM

Lol R15.

Seriously???

by Anonymousreply 17May 16, 2022 11:44 PM

R17 I'm embarrassed 😳

by Anonymousreply 18May 16, 2022 11:47 PM

Short skirts and dresses are not her friends, yet she continues go out and about with them. Get the duchess a mirror!!!

by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2022 12:08 AM

Her pot belly needs camouflaging - she'd look so much better in that white dress the woman behind her is wearing.

by Anonymousreply 20May 17, 2022 6:41 AM

Were you just released from prison, r15?

by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2022 8:28 AM

R20 I thought so, too. Her wardrobe choices seem to confirm that what she sees in the mirror and what is reality are 2 very different images. I can’t understand why she keeps getting it so wrong, and her look seems to be getting worse, not better.

by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2022 10:53 AM

She up the duff again?

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2022 11:57 AM

I can only assume that OP is mocking the unhinged Markle obsessed fraus who show up here with his headline.

by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2022 12:01 PM

She will remain fat in the belly region.

Thomas Markle sends his love, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 25May 17, 2022 1:19 PM

She'll probably sue her father for passing on his fat genes.

by Anonymousreply 26May 17, 2022 2:25 PM

R15 straight guy or tranny?

by Anonymousreply 27May 17, 2022 5:00 PM

Long dark hair? You mean her extensions or the wigs?

by Anonymousreply 28May 22, 2022 8:54 AM

She told me she did it on purpose so she can start a batch of yeast for her Sussex Bread Co. 0.05% of all profits will go to the homeless.

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2022 1:19 PM

Her cunt smells like doritos.

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2022 1:30 PM

[quote]I want to eat her ass

Sure r15, because so many straight men are running out and buying posters of her.

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2022 1:32 PM

I know you want to trash Meghan and Harry, but I have OTHER NEWS. I read somewhere yesterday, credible news source in the UK, that the Queen is going to try to bring ANDEW back into the mainstream. Yes. He had to give up his HRH but he is getting it back. Apparently the whole "banishment" was to get passed the lawsuits. And his mother gave him the money to settle those lawsuits, but they wanted to protect the Crown, so he had to give up his HRH, and do a fade out. It was always about the $$ and the lawsuits. Charles wants him gone. Invisible. There has apparently always been tension and competition between Charles staff and the Buckingham Palace staff. It helps that no one like Andrew because he is so unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2022 1:54 PM

Per The Daily Telegraph Prince Andrew will attend Garter Day:

The Duke of York will attend Garter Day alongside the Queen and other senior members of the Royal family and will be listed in the next day’s Court Circular. The ceremony, one of the highlights of the Royal family’s summer schedule, will take place at Windsor Castle on June 13 for the first time in three years. The Duchess of Cornwall will be among those invested into the country’s oldest and most senior Order of Chivalry before the traditional procession to St George’s Chapel for a short service.

The Duke will attend in a private capacity as a Royal Knight. The Queen, as sovereign of the order, appoints Knights of the Garter without consulting ministers. Her son’s appointment was therefore considered a private one.

Critics will fear that the Duke’s presence will overshadow the event, much as it did the Duke of Edinburgh’s service of thanksgiving in March, when he took centre stage by travelling alongside the Queen and walking her to her seat. Hundreds traditionally gather to watch the colourful spectacle as Garter Knights process through the grounds of Windsor Castle in elaborate velvet robes and plumed hats, accompanied by military units. However, plans currently under consideration could see them abandon the ceremonial robes entirely in order to enable the Queen’s comfort. If the monarch were to join the procession to the chapel, she is unlikely to wear the heavy robes, meaning that those accompanying her would follow suit.

In the event, should she be well enough, Her Majesty is thought more likely to attend both the ceremony in the Garter throne room and the ensuing lunch in the Waterloo Chamber but then skip the public procession and church service due to ongoing mobility issues. In that instance, the Knights and Ladies Companion will put on the full display of pomp and pageantry in all of their finery, the first since 2019.

by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2022 3:05 PM

Andrew is like some slimy, STD that just will not go away.

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2022 9:01 PM

R15 - when you find tits or an ass on Meghan, do let us know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2022 9:13 PM

Has anyone recommend peeing after sex and cranberry juice?

by Anonymousreply 36May 23, 2022 9:34 PM

Or sticking a whole garlic up her panoche?

by Anonymousreply 37May 23, 2022 9:37 PM

R35, my god. I was going to excoriate you for posting vulgar, not great looking photoshops- nope. That's her. Done willingly.

Jesus Christ, Harry. Ask uncle Andy, you leave them on the boat with Ghislaine, you don't marry them.

by Anonymousreply 38May 23, 2022 10:03 PM

Maiden aunt brigade! That pic at R35 is tame and she looks fine but is also so blurry you can't be sure.

I seem to remember Middleton strutting down a catwalk in a see through dress so not sure where the faux outrage is coming from.

by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2022 10:13 PM

Middleton is not a famewhore.

Markle, on the other hand . . .

by Anonymousreply 40May 23, 2022 10:26 PM

[quote] Middleton is an anorexic, gold digging, cunting famewhore.

There, I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 41May 23, 2022 10:28 PM

I'm guessing you're not a big fan, R41.

by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2022 10:30 PM

I zee no wrong in zee photographs posted.

by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2022 10:33 PM

Says the Fat Markle fanfish @ R41.

LOL.

Now get yourself another dozen of burgers, fatso.

by Anonymousreply 44May 23, 2022 10:36 PM

Melania, sweetie, at least it's not titties showing while fingering yourself.

by Anonymousreply 45May 23, 2022 10:36 PM

Sorry- I didn't know those kinds of pics were out there. And the lingerie is from network tv. Markle is always presented as a NW grad, very serious, NATO internship blah blah, and then tame cable show Suits. Nothing too racy.

... that kind of fun smut would never play in Royal Family watcher circles, what were she and Harry thinking? There's a lingerie/playing-Whores-on-TV fame fanbase, and then a stuffy-boring-care-about Kings and Queens fanbase.

Harry knew that, at least.

by Anonymousreply 46May 23, 2022 10:39 PM

[Quote]Markle is always presented as a NW grad, very serious, NATO internship blah blah, and then tame cable show Suits. Nothing too racy.

She had a heavily cleaned up image. The pic on the right above was from a "sexy" burger commercial. Lingerie one was from a tv show. Her 90210 clip is her giving a bj to a guy in a car. Rumours of yachting. I understand struggling actors take whatever they can get, so I am not criticizing her for doing a racy role, but the squeaky clean image was the same PR stuff as when Harry was caught with his balls out in Vegas. Maybe they are made for each other after all.

by Anonymousreply 47May 24, 2022 7:30 PM

[quote] when Harry was caught with his balls out in Vegas.

WHY can't we go back to those happier, simpler, times?!

by Anonymousreply 48May 25, 2022 6:26 PM

Well, for one, his balls are now part of Meg's collection.

by Anonymousreply 49May 25, 2022 6:33 PM

Suits was not in any way a tame show, and her character was a major cheating slut. She's often said in interviews how much Rachel was so much like her.

by Anonymousreply 50May 29, 2022 11:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!