Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kathy Hochul - I Want Elon Musk To Look Me In The Eye

Saying

"I’m calling on Elon Musk to look me in the eye and tell me that everything is being done that they can do to make sure this information is not spread,”

Does Elon have the guts to look Kathy Hochul in the eye

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 7:34 PM

A link might help, dear.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2022 9:13 PM

Autism shaming.

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2022 9:15 PM

What information is being spread??

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2022 10:42 PM

Sandy Duncan wants Elon Musk to look her in the eye.

by Anonymousreply 4May 16, 2022 3:29 AM

Hochul's brow lift and eyebrows scare me.

I would pass on this invitation.

by Anonymousreply 5May 16, 2022 3:34 AM

Twitter is a shit pit but 4chan is the biggest incubator for this bullshit. Shut it down.

by Anonymousreply 6May 16, 2022 3:34 AM

Vote this dimwitted, criminal loving, beaver looking cunt out of office in November.

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 3:34 PM

OP, no one knows what you're referencing.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 3:53 PM

Elon Musk is a vile POS troll and all around disgusting human being, so [bold]anyone [/bold]calling him out on everything he does, is fucking spot on!

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 4:30 PM

What is this about, OP?

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 4:47 PM

Maybe he doesn't want to look her in the eye because her eyebrows are practically touching the top of her forehead.

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 7:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!