Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING: Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, Democrat running for Senate, had stroke

Uh oh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 4:34 PM

The Lamb is dancing!

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2022 8:01 PM

Damn, this is incredibly suspicious timing

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2022 8:02 PM

BEARKING!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2022 8:03 PM

OP you reply to yourself a lot

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2022 8:04 PM

I hope he's okay. I can't help my dislike for the guy. Something about him has bugged me since the 60 Minutes interview. I'd really love to see him be Governor before he jumps into the Senate. He's clearly likable in some ways, but there's also something about him that's insincere as if he's more of an opportunist and is more power and money-hungry than he lets on. Yeah, yeah, I know he's better than all the republicans, but I'd pick another Democrat over him if I were still in PA.

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2022 8:27 PM

[quote] but there's also something about him that's insincere as if he's more of an opportunist and is more power and money-hungry than he lets on.

respectfully, this mystifies me. I think he's a truly dedicated public servant.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2022 8:29 PM

This race just keeps getting more interesting. I hope Kathy Barnette wins on the R side so that Trump and Fox News’ heads explode.

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2022 8:32 PM

Has he had Covid?

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2022 8:34 PM

[quote] OP you reply to yourself a lot

I haven’t replied to myself at all, weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2022 10:31 PM
by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2022 11:58 PM

Barnette cruises to victory. Even a "mild" stroke he'll recovering out of sight for a while. Not the optics needed just before an election.

by Anonymousreply 11May 16, 2022 1:17 AM

Has he always been a great big fat person? I remember him looking more fit on Rachel Maddow a while back.

by Anonymousreply 12May 16, 2022 2:33 AM

He says the stroke was caused by a blood clot resulting from A-fib.

He's on video from the hospital talking, so he's not a vegetable.

His wife is cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 16, 2022 2:42 AM

He was way ahead in the Democratic primary race, so it won’t hurt his chances to take a couple weeks off here.

by Anonymousreply 14May 16, 2022 2:31 PM

Sen. Van Hollen says he suffered stroke also, what is going on this is the third Democratic Senator or Senator Candidate to suffer a stoke. Is it a right wing plot to take back the senate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 16, 2022 11:28 PM

Maybe continuing the campaign is not the best thing for his health. Some people are too ambitious for their own good.

Does he have children?

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2022 2:30 AM

He always hung the gay flag from his office balcony, directly above the front door of the PA Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2022 2:37 AM

I think this will happen to a lot of people in May who got Covid at Christmas- hold on to your butts.

I agree that he rings phony, but I'm a partisan Dem through and through, so I will vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 18May 17, 2022 2:40 AM

Fetterman has now had a pacemaker/defibrillator implanted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 17, 2022 11:01 PM

CNN just said he was 6 foot 9 inches, I knew Fetterman was tall but I didn't know he was that tall.

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 4:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!