Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Late Night Pump n Dump

I'm having 37 BB tops over later tonight around 11:00 PM, but they're just lining up, doing lot's of pumping and even more dumping, no eye to eye or chat needed. One is bringing his two gay dad's master because his dad's are on the Cape together at some pretentious tea hosted by some guy named Greg for the remaining weekend.

This is what I'm going to serve:

A sophisticated Platter of Rocket Fuel

Bull testicles with Water ChestNUTS

Cucumber Dildos

Smoked Pole with NO FISH of any kind

+++

Lemon enemas

Miniature Fudge suppositories

Mountain Dew Baja Blast

Gin Ripple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 16, 2022 6:51 PM

This deviant behavior would never be allowed In North.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2022 6:38 PM

Maybe you've just never been invited

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2022 6:57 PM

Wow, the turds will be dropping out of you uncontrollably. Call Diaper Donnie for some tips.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2022 11:56 PM

[quote] One is bringing his two gay dad's master because his dad's are on the Cape together at some pretentious tea hosted by some guy named Greg for the remaining weekend.

A pretentious tea? Do I need to ask you what to serve guests in order to avoid being pretentious? Please let me know what I should have served my guests.

Small sandwiches and lemon squares are pretentious to you? You sound pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 4May 16, 2022 2:48 PM

Greg, it's the troll who's been posting a hundred vagina frau threads a day.

by Anonymousreply 5May 16, 2022 3:24 PM

Oh, okay. Thanks, Z-W. What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6May 16, 2022 3:34 PM

"I'm having 37 BB tops over later tonight around 11:00 PM..."

Ha!

Amateur...

by Anonymousreply 7May 16, 2022 3:58 PM

"because his dad's are on the Cape together"

Oh, dear. OP is not only a whore; she's also an illiterate whore.

by Anonymousreply 8May 16, 2022 6:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!