Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Anthony Hopkins shade Will Smith like this video proposes?

I'm not sure if I agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2022 6:54 PM

He wasn’t. Moments before they were hugging backstage and Hopkins was embracing him.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2022 4:57 AM

Ugh, look at Smith just gawping and grinning like a fool. I think everyone was in some kind of PTSD, which is thankfully fading. Chris Rock said his hearing in that ear isn't back to normal yet.

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2022 5:04 AM

I think Jeffrey Katzenberg's negative opinion of Will means his career over.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2022 5:06 AM

r3 I didn't see that will have to Google

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2022 5:09 AM

R4, that's because the comments weren't widely publicized. I guess on purpose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2022 5:14 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2022 5:15 AM

I like Chastain's reaction to Will Smith. He jumps up looking like he wants to hug her. She hesitates and then decides nah and just says thanks.

Jada is oddly hyper focused looking straight ahead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2022 5:41 AM

These videos are reminding of that awful, ugly night.

Why on earth were those millionaires allowed to lounge around in those comfy sofas while the plebeians had to sit in upright chairs behind them.

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2022 5:49 AM

Because of that piece-of-shit douchebag Will Packer r8.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2022 6:21 AM

I think Smith went to Dubai to negotiate a loan in case Rock sues him. Jada doesn't want to lose her palatial estate.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2022 12:13 PM

Smith went to India for meditation/rehab.

Jada stayed home.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2022 6:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!