Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Any trannies who had sex with Joe Rogan, please come forward!

Cenk Uygur wants to hear from you, call him now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 18, 2022 3:22 AM

Cenk seems like the decent one in this conversation

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2022 9:25 AM

Rogan may not be pretty but why is Mr Urgur so repellantly obese?

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2022 9:25 AM

Why would anyone admit THAT?

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2022 9:48 AM

Of course it has to be about sex, and not the fact that he's a concerned father of daughters he would like to see pursue team sports.

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2022 9:54 AM

Go away away transphobic douche.

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2022 9:55 AM

Still tryin' to cancel him...the decrepit, crypt ready Canadian carcasses couldn't do it, now you're trying the obese, sleazy Ottoman angle...,sure....good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2022 10:03 AM

Cenk runs a scam PAC with “Brianna” Wu.. I wonder if Brianna put him up to this, since it’s one of his tactics.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2022 10:15 AM

What's the big deal. It's not illegal to have sex with trans people.

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2022 10:16 AM

I am personally aquainted with every tranny who has fucked Joe Rogan, OP. Mr. Rogan has aske me to pass the message on to you that he wouln't touch you with a barge pole with a condom attached to it. And to please stop leaving your cat hair cakes in his parking spot. Things like that melt in the Texas heat.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2022 10:39 AM

Two peas in a pod.

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2022 11:16 AM

[quote]Two peas in a pod.

Pics, please!

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2022 11:35 AM

[quote] Of course it has to be about sex, and not the fact that he's a concerned father of daughters he would like to see pursue team sports.

Shouldn't your "concern" for women extend to their reproductive rights? Oh, wait...

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2022 11:42 AM

Who cares if he did. Sex scandals were shocking in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2022 12:30 PM

Joe just happenes to always be exactly in line with Republican talking points? Do his viewers think that’s a coincidence? Smh

by Anonymousreply 14May 13, 2022 12:40 PM

Cenk just happens to look exactly in line with Al Capone.

by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2022 12:57 PM

Which points, R14?

by Anonymousreply 16May 13, 2022 1:03 PM

Cenk is a filthy fat pig who was humiliated when he ran for office. He's a troll and a very ugly one at that.

by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2022 1:14 PM

Why are you linking to trumpeters, you piece of excrement OP?

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2022 1:19 PM

We had a tampon party!

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2022 1:25 PM

The little fascists that want to ban Joe Rogan are the same ones who’ve never listened to his show. The Left is the Right of the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 20May 13, 2022 1:32 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 21May 13, 2022 1:33 PM

[quote] Cenk thinks Joe’s opinions about trans people is because he had sex with them according to Cenk

What are Rogan's opinions on them? This implies they're favorable if he's had sex with them.

by Anonymousreply 22May 13, 2022 1:51 PM

R12 Or maybe Joe has taught his daughters to use common sense if they don't want to get pregnant i.e. be on the pill and insist their partners wear a condom.

by Anonymousreply 23May 13, 2022 1:53 PM

Maybe Cenk is projecting here.... Am I going crazy tho? Why would Cenk get THIS heated about trans issues? He's a middle aged straight man, and I've seen less rage from a gender goblin on libs of tiktok

by Anonymousreply 24May 13, 2022 1:56 PM

I think Cenk wants to fuck Joe. Why else would he be so obsessed with another man's sex life?

by Anonymousreply 25May 13, 2022 2:07 PM

Cenk looks unhinged. So now he's accusing Rogan of infidelity? Rogan doesn't think that trans identified males should play in female sports divisions. That's in line with the majority of people, and a sensible view. Why does Cenk hate women so much?

by Anonymousreply 26May 13, 2022 2:10 PM

Rogan was really hawt when younger. I bet the tranny sex was hawt too.

The other guy, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 27May 13, 2022 2:16 PM

Cenk is one of those "brogressive" types. Not a gay guy's friend.

by Anonymousreply 28May 13, 2022 2:24 PM

Cenk is son to Akim Tamiroff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 13, 2022 7:11 PM

There were lots of rumors about Joe Rogan going to bathhouses to have sex with men in the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 30May 13, 2022 7:14 PM

Yeah, I'd like to know which "Republican talking points," r14. I listen to Joe Rogan a bit -- when he has a guest I want to hear from -- and, honestly, pretty much every political view I've heard him express is liberal or centrist.

by Anonymousreply 31May 13, 2022 7:23 PM

Joe has a long time, female mistress

by Anonymousreply 32May 13, 2022 7:35 PM

Haven't both of these individuals outlived their useful purposes?

by Anonymousreply 33May 13, 2022 10:54 PM

Poor Rock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 14, 2022 12:52 AM

Of course, the great irony in all of this is that he’s still indicating that have sex with a transgender person is a shameful thing and that he’s acquiring this knowledge with the specific goal of bringing him down.

It really is a short hop backwards from the far left to the far right.

by Anonymousreply 35May 14, 2022 1:25 AM

Hi, I'm a tranny and I'd like to have sex with Joe Rogan. Where's the line for us?

by Anonymousreply 36May 14, 2022 1:26 AM

Come on, OP. If I had to bet, my money would be on Cenk getting with a trans, not Joe Rogan.

It would explain Cenk's passion for the topic.

by Anonymousreply 37May 14, 2022 1:28 AM

Tell me more about Joe and bath houses.

by Anonymousreply 38May 14, 2022 4:49 AM

R38, I remember Hollywood gossip columnists mentioning (without naming him but putting together all the clues) that Joe Rogan was bisexual, and not interested in dating men as much as just going to bathhouses and sex clubs to fuck men in kinky group scenes. I don't know if these rumors were true.

I used to find Joe Rogan attractive, when he was young and fit and acting on NewsRadio.

Later, he was the host of a show call Fear Factor. I remember there was a time he came to my hometown to record or promote something on the show. I saw him working out at my gym and he looked hot, but he has a weird vibe. He makes eye contact with other men, but at the same time is not approachable. It's like he is fully aware that he is a celebrity and also attractive to men. But he is such a macho bro that he acts like, "I like knowing that you find me sexy, and I can give you a great fuck and after I cum I will beat the shit out of you for being a fag."

He used to have videos on youtube about guys checking him out at the gym ... he's homophobic but you can also tell that he likes it. That's fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 39May 14, 2022 10:20 AM

This is what's currently playing on Joe Rogan's iPod on repeat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 14, 2022 10:45 AM

I get bisexual vibes from him.

by Anonymousreply 41May 14, 2022 11:08 AM

Why is Cenk so invested in protecting these groomer teachers who use the alphabet to try to escape criticism of their creepy behavior?

I thought Cenk had kids.

by Anonymousreply 42May 14, 2022 7:52 PM

Why would ANYONE admit to having sex with Joe Rogaine?

by Anonymousreply 43May 14, 2022 11:30 PM

[quote] you can also tell that he likes it. That's fucked up.

Well, I'm sure you gave him a good tongue-lashing at that gym, R39.

by Anonymousreply 44May 14, 2022 11:37 PM

R43 maybe they need to explain how they magically grow new hair...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 14, 2022 11:40 PM

A lot of you are overthinking.

Joe Rogan is a dad. He, like most American parents, think that woke teachers espousing gender ideology are creepy.

Have no idea why Cenk doesn't think the same.

by Anonymousreply 46May 14, 2022 11:42 PM

Funny story...

When we first got my dog as a puppy, we thought she was a boy because the person we got her from said she was a boy and we didn't double-check immediately. After we brought her home, and we were trying to come up with boy names for her, my grandmother pointed out that she was actually a girl. I checked and noticed she had a vagina. That's how we knew she was, indeed, a girl. So we gave her a girl name. Because she's a girl. And we know this because we saw her vagina. She also squats to pee, because that's what female dogs do.

That's all.

by Anonymousreply 47May 15, 2022 4:30 AM

Rogan gives off very strong 'straight but sexually submissive although he probably doesn't (or didn't, if he's faithful to his wife) reveal it right away because he's aware that women will be expecting a dominant type in bed' vibes to me. He used to be hot and now isn't at all.

by Anonymousreply 48May 17, 2022 9:42 PM

[quote]If I had to bet, my money would be on Cenk getting with a trans, not Joe Rogan.

Since they're both totally my type, I'd bet money theyve BOTH been with trannies.

by Anonymousreply 49May 17, 2022 10:04 PM

The old r/o&a sub were riffing about this several years ago. Thought it was common knowledge and nobody cared, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 50May 17, 2022 10:05 PM

The mere thought of that cretin engaging in any form of sexual activity makes me want to fucking puke my guts out.

by Anonymousreply 51May 17, 2022 10:18 PM

[quote] The mere thought of that cretin engaging in any form of sexual activity makes me want to fucking puke my guts out.

Yeah, the thought of Cenk having any kind of sex is rather repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 52May 17, 2022 11:07 PM

This reminds me of trans activists making up stories about Jesse singal harassing trans women through DM/email because he wrote articles about trans people. When Singal and others asked for receipts they went silent.

by Anonymousreply 53May 18, 2022 3:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!