Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christina el Moussa, I mean Anstead, I mean Haack, I mean Hall and her messy life

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2022 4:39 AM

Why is she always marrying every dude she dates? You can live together and even have kids without the trouble of divorce proceedings when they eventually break up.

Her douchebag ex-husband replaced her with an even shallower blonde reality TV bimbo. They're all garbage people.

by Anonymousreply 1May 12, 2022 5:26 PM

I guess this chaos works because their shows keep running.

by Anonymousreply 2May 12, 2022 5:31 PM

Regardless of their personalities, Tarek and Ant are both hot dudes and Tarek in particular looks like he's packing (every Egyptian guy I know has a big dangling donkey dick) so I wonder what the new one has that she walked away from two fine ass dudes.....

by Anonymousreply 3May 12, 2022 5:57 PM

Who is the beast that is sitting next to Christina? Everyone looks really sad, do these people own anything besides sweatshirts and sweatpants? What do these people talk about besides money, shopping, pussy and sports? I know I have a lot of questions.

by Anonymousreply 4May 12, 2022 6:09 PM

Always a bride, never a bridesmaid.

by Anonymousreply 5May 12, 2022 6:11 PM

The real news is that Tarek has gotten fat! Ewww!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6May 12, 2022 6:56 PM

Christina's income unit, her skanky pussy, has produced Taylor, Brayden, and Hudson.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2022 4:06 AM

My pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2022 4:21 AM

I bet when they were married Tarek and Christina were just like the Two Assholes Couple on SNL played by Jason Sudeikis and Kristin Wiig. Just a feeling.

by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2022 4:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!