Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A new DL icon: Bareback Moe

Bless his chutzpah.

Let's hope he's on Anna's thin slut list for the next Met Gala.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2022 1:14 PM

💦

🍑🍑

☠️

by Anonymousreply 1May 12, 2022 3:41 PM

What a lardass!

by Anonymousreply 2May 12, 2022 3:45 PM

This image frightened me. At first I thought he'd had the entire left side of his torso surgically removed. Then my eyes adjusted and I saw he's just an emaciated scarecrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 12, 2022 3:45 PM

People should be aware you can't unsee this.

by Anonymousreply 4May 12, 2022 3:45 PM

Condoms rarely make an appearance in amateur pron these days.

by Anonymousreply 5May 12, 2022 3:50 PM

I think he's rather sweet. And how wonderful he came out the other end, and is happy and hale.

The only surprising thing is – given not so long ago there were boys on every corner thinner than he – how uncommon poz bodies like his have become.

by Anonymousreply 6May 12, 2022 4:06 PM

I have sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 7May 12, 2022 4:12 PM

Sick. Just sick.

by Anonymousreply 8May 12, 2022 4:34 PM

R8 has stated her boundaries!

by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2022 1:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!