Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Mike Pence time travel from 1692 Salem Village?

Mike Pence looks straight out of 1692. Yes, Trump's cult wanted to hang him, but in the end, Trump (the puppet) got people like Mike Pence what they wanted. A (now closer) return to the good old days, when good Christian values like hanging women or killing anyone that disagrees with them, etc. were celebrated by the pitchfork mob.

That said, why do I want to get on my knees and drain him so badly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2022 7:27 AM

[quote] That said, why do I want to get on my knees and drain him so badly?

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW. All yours, OP. 🤢🤮

by Anonymousreply 1May 12, 2022 12:19 AM

Conservative men have the biggest cocks.

by Anonymousreply 2May 12, 2022 12:20 AM

r2 To be fair, they are more eager to please, have fewer limits, spend more on their drug of choice. a hate fuck can be mutually fulfilling. "Yeah, leak that draft. You're my g-ddamn whore."

while liberal men will ask you to talk to dirty to them then cry about how everything you just said was so problematic, they are so triggered, like literally shaking, all that toxic masculinity is so just so gross, literally shaking, all this prep but no safe space was ever found.

by Anonymousreply 3May 12, 2022 12:58 AM

Absolutely. The Guy I've been seeing for the last few months is completely closeted and says things like "let's go Brandon" on Facebook and posts about gas prices and all the rest of the nonsense.

He's tall, he's beautiful, he's hung and gets more and more open each time, he's also the least selfish top I've ever been with and I am so ready for him to fully unleash.

I think I am in love.

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2022 6:51 AM

[quote] That said, why do I want to get on my knees and drain him so badly?

Because you're a dumbass with desperate taste?

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2022 7:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!