Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just had an unexpected random hookup at work! Jealous Bithces?

For 20+ years I have had to regularly attend training seminars and meetings at my company’s headquarters and have never had this happen to me before:

This time I am here for two weeks. Today’s session was going to be a bit shorter, which made lunch break unnecessary but still scheduled, so during an earlier break I went for a coffee recharge and spent the rest of the time just aimlessly walking. My feet took me to a far corner of the campus but there was still a men’s room, which I decided to take advantage of.

I walked in and saw it was empty, save for one stall. My mind really wasn’t even considering anything was going to happen, but when I assumed the position I couldn’t help but notice the stereotypical “wide stance” that has gotten pervier losers than me in trouble. I was skeptical for a minute, but considered the circumstances and said to myself “What the hell?”

It wasn’t more than one second after my own stance widened that a hand appeared underneath the divider, beckoning an offering. I immediately noted it wasn’t the hand of an old man. Slightly freckled, with orange-hued blondish hair growing from the knuckles and thickening as it made its way towards the wrist, the hand was far from slight or dainty; the fingers were thick, but not short or grubby and tipped with nails that weren’t polished, but earnestly cleaned and amateurishly clipped.

I unzipped my pants, dropped trou and knelt down, my dick now starting to grow to its full length from the excitement. He eagerly grabbed my member and got to stroking. I heard him start to moan and eventually a head appeared underneath the divider. The guy was gorgeous! Well, perhaps not gorgeous, but I though hw as one of those sexy nerd types… and I’m a sucker for a nerd. Long story short, he sucked me off, tongued my balls and expertly brought me to orgasm.

But before he could wipe my seed off his adorkable face, he was already asking when we could do this again. I guess he saw my ID, did the math and figured out why I was there. He also confessed that he was expecting someone else, hadn’t expected me, but really wanted to meet up to do “a fuckton more!” We exchanged numbers and I skedaddled out of there so not to cockblock him.

I’m totally excited! I haven’t had such an intense, fun, sexual encounter like this in a long time. And since he’s at HQ, I’m hoping this could be a regular thing.

by Anonymousreply 41May 19, 2022 6:38 PM

[quote]For 20+ years I have had to regularly attend training seminars and meetings at my company’s headquarters and have never had this happen to me before

Well, time and antiques, you know...

by Anonymousreply 1May 11, 2022 7:42 PM

9/10... eldergays, public sex, [italic]toilet[/italic] sex, promiscuity, alleged beauty, the prose of Nifty [italic]and[/italic] skedaddling.

This will reach 600 before the night is out. Well done, you.

by Anonymousreply 2May 11, 2022 7:44 PM

TL;DR

by Anonymousreply 3May 11, 2022 7:45 PM

"dropped trou"

lol

by Anonymousreply 4May 11, 2022 7:47 PM

I’m not sex-negative, but....ewwwww.

The smell of urine. So HAWT!

by Anonymousreply 5May 11, 2022 7:47 PM

DISGUSTING!!! WHAT THE HELL!! Cruising is NOT OK!

by Anonymousreply 6May 11, 2022 7:48 PM

Is Jealous Bithces an Oh, dear or indicative of your manly, come hither lithp?

by Anonymousreply 7May 11, 2022 7:50 PM

Is a bithces like what happens when a bitch has an abcess that won't drain.

by Anonymousreply 8May 11, 2022 8:05 PM

OP, this is common at conferences. He was a plant paid by your company to weed out the whores, darlin’.

by Anonymousreply 9May 11, 2022 8:09 PM

Good for you OP!!! Go get 'em!!!

by Anonymousreply 10May 11, 2022 8:16 PM

0/100

by Anonymousreply 11May 11, 2022 8:27 PM

I ain't no bithc!

by Anonymousreply 12May 11, 2022 8:42 PM

Who topped?

How big?

by Anonymousreply 13May 11, 2022 11:40 PM

Some aspects of the story are a bit trite and jejune but I liked the tableau (corporate training, middle age, etc)

by Anonymousreply 14May 11, 2022 11:42 PM

I immediately wrote and posted my earlier experience after training wrapped for the day. Since then, HotNerd and I texted and made plans to meet up later this week. But then he decided he couldn’t wait and asked if he could come over this evening right after work. He just left.

Thank goodness that Marriott included the showerheads-on-wands when they remodeled all their bathrooms with the Rain Showers. We cleaned ourselves up together, making out the most of the whole time, and his being a good kisser really got my blood pumping hard! I was able to thoroughly clean his ass before I took my tongue to it... I think I rimmed him at least 30 minutes! He moaned and writhed on the bed so hard the corners of the bottom sheet started to pull off the mattress. I probably only fucked him about 15 minutes before we both came. Yeah, I know, I was a bit too excited. I think he was too. I should be glad we didn't make much more noise as I might have co-workers as "neighbors" to my hotel room.

Turns out he’s worked IT at HQ for a couple of years, but only recently started lurking in various men’s rooms there because he found that site Sniffies. His husband is in my line of work, but since he’s based here at HQ, he travels outbound a lot. Their relationship is open, like mine, but since he’s 15 years younger, the open relationship thing is a bit more exciting than how mine has turned out. He’s 6ft tall, cute, nerdy and furry in all the right places.

We click in a LOT of the right ways and seem pretty equally stoked that we’ve found each other.

R1, nice contribution, but I’m comfortable with my age and my longevity at work. I’m good at my job and am paid ridiculously for it. I’m going to take hot nerdsex as a bonus now though.

R7, not a lisp, but an unfortunate typo caused by my still-shaking fingers from over-excitement. But if I were to say it, R8, I imagine I’d sound like an Alabaman trying to sound “authentic” while visiting “Ibitha” so, "Too-thay!?"

by Anonymousreply 15May 12, 2022 1:20 AM

Well, I hope it was an Extremely Sanitary Toilet but it also sounds like an Erotic Shower Together.

by Anonymousreply 16May 12, 2022 1:29 AM

You're rightng skels r apaw ling, OP. You've come so far with so little. Why don't you go back and leave us alone?

by Anonymousreply 17May 12, 2022 1:32 AM

This thread is what would happen if Greg ever got laid.

by Anonymousreply 18May 12, 2022 1:43 AM

OP, can you log off now? I need my belly scratched.

by Anonymousreply 19May 12, 2022 1:51 AM

[Quote] the fingers were thick, but not short or grubby and tipped with nails that weren’t polished, but earnestly cleaned and amateurishly clipped.

Poetry in prose!

+∞/10

by Anonymousreply 20May 12, 2022 2:03 AM

Does the Wolfman know.

by Anonymousreply 21May 12, 2022 3:16 AM

You only fucked for 15 minutes after 30 mins of rimming? And you think that’s short?

by Anonymousreply 22May 12, 2022 3:31 AM

“My feet took me to a far corner of the campus…”

Cringey prose, OP. You’re no Hemingway!

by Anonymousreply 23May 12, 2022 4:49 AM

[quote] This thread is what would happen if Greg ever got laid.

How rude you are. And Greg gets laid plenty. More than you, I bet.

by Anonymousreply 24May 12, 2022 12:30 PM

In a public toilet stall? No sir, I am not. And I am no prude!

by Anonymousreply 25May 12, 2022 1:49 PM

Tell us more, OP!

by Anonymousreply 26May 12, 2022 2:17 PM

Feed that cockpig at least one more load, OP. But this time, where you can look at his face as you gush down his throat.

by Anonymousreply 27May 12, 2022 2:32 PM

Quit daydreaming and get that merchandise off those pallets and on the store shelves. We open in 20 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 28May 12, 2022 2:41 PM

Of course, it didn't happen, but did you have to write it like some 1970s smutty magazine article? What crap.

by Anonymousreply 29May 12, 2022 2:46 PM

Were prunes involved?

by Anonymousreply 30May 12, 2022 9:52 PM

[quote] Were prunes involved?

Good Lord, I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 31May 13, 2022 12:47 AM

Update: the unexpected hookup continues. I haven’t been able to post until now because after the meet up last week I naturally told my husband about it. He was intrigued enough to consider coming down here, instead of me going home for my two day “weekend.” I checked in with HotNerd and he said his husband was going to be gone until Sunday so he’d be game. The weekend was ON!

I picked husband up Friday afternoon and after “catching up” a bit ourselves, we went out to meet HotNerd at a local bar. We all seemed to get along and click, and since everyone knew where it was going, it wasn’t long before we were invited back to HN’s house. The garage door was still closing while we engaged in a three-way kiss. Everyone’s hands on were touching, feeling, mentally mapping out body lines and parts. Shorts started to tent and even get damp from precum. The three of us almost reached the temperature of the garage on our own, so went inside where it was cooler.

HotNerd was insatiable and inspired us to match his hunger. That night my husband and I went three rounds with him: two with all three of us, and then at some point we each woke up on our own and took his ass for our own. The next morning we woke up and again went at each other with that same intense passion. I gave in and became sandwiched between the two of them, a chainfuck that left us sweaty, satisfied and collapsed in a tangled heap. Hubs and I didn’t want to be too clingy, so we exchanged some conversation and niceties and tried to maneuver us to the shower. We all cleaned up, exchanged some good-bye kisses and left.

We were a bit giddy… my husband and I have only had two really enjoyable fuckbuds who made sex as comfortable and casual as our friendship. This experience even eclipsed the time we picked up a guy walking opposite us on the sidewalk, but quickly turned around, followed us home and stayed for the whole weekend. That guy has been the Gold Standard of hookups for us, until now.

HotNerd called us later that afternoon to see what we were up to and we set up a meet at a downtown bar. We spent Saturday night carousing, drinking, and dancing late. With the exception of an impromptu recreation of how HN and I met in a bar’s bathroom (but with my husband taking my place) the sexual tension between us built all night.

My husband flew home late yesterday evening, and now I’m facing more work training. HN’s husband has already told him he wants to meet me sometime this week. Like I said, he and I do the same job, so we at least have that in common, but HN assures me we’ll get along just fine. My fingers are crossed.

I must also comment that I enjoy the idea some of you think I'm Greg. I cook well, but probably not as well as him. But I'm pretty confident I'm better when it comes to fucking... without prunes. Because, why would prunes ever be considered sexy?

by Anonymousreply 32May 15, 2022 6:20 PM

This place truly is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 33May 15, 2022 6:33 PM

[quote] I must also comment that I enjoy the idea some of you think I'm Greg. I cook well, but probably not as well as him. But I'm pretty confident I'm better when it comes to fucking... without prunes. Because, why would prunes ever be considered sexy?

Don't be so sure. I'm known as Boston's Fuck King.

by Anonymousreply 34May 15, 2022 8:13 PM

Is your last name "Goldman"? Because if so, yes, yo've fucked lots of us... but with a fucking ugly erection.

by Anonymousreply 35May 19, 2022 3:52 AM

Bithces must be my wife Ethel. Thounds like she's lithping.

by Anonymousreply 36May 19, 2022 4:00 AM

Why R33?

by Anonymousreply 37May 19, 2022 4:03 AM

[Quote] Don't be so sure. I'm known as Boston's Fuck King.

Boston sounds depressing.

by Anonymousreply 38May 19, 2022 9:12 AM

Did Miss OP rim her boss in the office T room?

by Anonymousreply 39May 19, 2022 9:36 AM

Count me in!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 19, 2022 6:27 PM

R34 I think I’ll go to Boston.

by Anonymousreply 41May 19, 2022 6:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!