Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Republicans are EVIL. Democrats are INEPT

Though I'm a Dem, this is my rule of thumb. Prove me wrong.

by Anonymousreply 26May 11, 2022 1:09 PM

We have gay marriage and gays serving in the military because of Dems. Fuck off "both sides" trolls

Even the worst Dems are better than the best Republicans

by Anonymousreply 1May 10, 2022 9:14 PM

How many fucking times are you going to post the same fucking thing, Trollina?

by Anonymousreply 2May 10, 2022 9:14 PM

Republicans are not evil. They just will never put civil rights first. Now the republican party as a whole might be evil lol, but same can be said for the democrats with all their corrupt politicians occupying these major cities. No Im not saying all democrats are corrupt. Neither party owns a monopoly on evil, and its that attitude which makes people get complacent thinking lot of people share that world view. Its dangerous, and its why we had sociopath like Donal Trump win the presidency.

by Anonymousreply 3May 10, 2022 9:17 PM

On the far left, we have the new Puritans, who want to purge society of every mention of women, who want to trans gay kids into "straight" kids, making them lifelong medical patients in the process.

On the far right, we have the old Puritans, who want to purge society of every advancement of women's rights, who think that "gay" is a mental illness.

People who pick a side to champion without question are idiots.

Never trust politicians. Even if they're "on your side". Politicians are always on their own side.

by Anonymousreply 4May 10, 2022 9:17 PM

-99/10

You are wrong, fat, idiotic, and quite demented, OP. Just choke on your sticky, geriatric saliva and die.

by Anonymousreply 5May 10, 2022 9:23 PM

And let’s look at the ruined economy after every republican administration. W almost wrecked the entire world economy single-handedly.

by Anonymousreply 6May 10, 2022 9:25 PM

You're right OP. I'd only add they are one party.

by Anonymousreply 7May 10, 2022 9:28 PM

The left did pass Medicare/ Medicaid, social security, Obama care, child tax credits, all in on gay marriage and pro- choice. And the Republicans, yeah, tax cuts đŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 8May 10, 2022 9:38 PM

"Prove me wrong. "

How stupid. Nah I'm good, but thanks!

by Anonymousreply 9May 10, 2022 9:40 PM

The far-right (and the kremlin) created and inflamed arguments on both extremes of the trans movement, r4. Neither acknowledge that women are systematically oppressed and both refuse all attempts at nuanced discussion.

The left side is born out of an overzealous desire for human rights. The right side is, as always, guided by a mix of theocracy, oligarchy, and authoritarian fascism.

There is no comparison.

by Anonymousreply 10May 10, 2022 9:42 PM

Many of the "feminist" men on the left take great pride in calling women "cunts", "whores", "bitches", etc. I think they love it. They especially love it if they get to call lesbian women "terfs" which is just "cunt" in left-speak.

You overestimate the piety of the left, R10.

by Anonymousreply 11May 10, 2022 9:44 PM

They are evil.

We just took our eye off the ball. We thought we had everything seen uptight, they've been plotting and scheming and literally don't care about rights.

We are the party of individuals- viewpoints, beliefs, rights. It's much harder to herd us together and make us march together.

They are the party of conformity and frogmarch, suppress dissent and will never care how any one person in the party feels. It's much easier to win at politics that way.

by Anonymousreply 12May 10, 2022 9:44 PM

r11, those are not leftists, no matter what they call themselves.

Just one more tactic of the far-right.

by Anonymousreply 13May 10, 2022 9:46 PM

R13, I really wish you were correct.

by Anonymousreply 14May 10, 2022 9:48 PM

One party is evil, the other is weak and useless

by Anonymousreply 15May 10, 2022 9:53 PM

This thread shows how they all work together. Although they differ in motivation, the end goal of all involved is to end democracy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 10, 2022 9:53 PM

I don't know why so many are insecure about this. Mitch McConnell is one of the most evil Republicans who ever lived. I wish the Democrats played more hardball with all of them.

by Anonymousreply 17May 10, 2022 9:53 PM

r16 is in response to r14, in reference to theocrats, autocrats, and oligarchs.

by Anonymousreply 18May 10, 2022 9:56 PM

r15, Theres an old idea in philosophy that weakness can be evil. I think it has something to do with the omnipotent and omniscience attributes of God.

by Anonymousreply 19May 10, 2022 9:59 PM

Democracy will be fine as long as everyone stays distrustful of ALL politicians, even the ones telling you what you want to hear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 10, 2022 10:13 PM

[quote]The left did pass Medicare/ Medicaid, social security

That was 1934 and 1965.

by Anonymousreply 21May 11, 2022 1:25 AM

Democrats are not inept, they can't message to save their lives, but they're not inept. The issue with Democrats is the big tent. A bunch of different constituencies under one umbrella fighting for limited space to stay out of the rain. Republicans don't have that problem. Yes, there are different types of Republicans but they tend to agree on the basics and if they don't agree, they know how to suck it up for what they consider the greater good. Democrats haven't learned that skill.

by Anonymousreply 22May 11, 2022 1:33 AM

[quote]Democrats are not inept, they can't message to save their lives, but they're not inept.

Yes they are inept.

You should google the word inept before you decide to use it.

And they should just focus on the damned basics, instead of going off on crazy tangents. Last week grandpa Biden was all worried about trans kids.

Meanwhile Louis Dejoy still has his job and plans to fuck up mail in voting. There's no voter's right law. And each day the repugs work harder and harder to pass laws and create conditions that will make it harder for people to vote in November. And all the insurrectionist politicians still have their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 23May 11, 2022 2:30 AM

And while I'm looking up the word inept, R23... maybe you should check into enrolling in a basic civics course.

by Anonymousreply 24May 11, 2022 11:47 AM

[quote]maybe you should check into enrolling in a basic civics course.

Read up on the Patriot Act. It allows for traitors and terrorists to be brought to Guantanamo Bay forever, with no trial. And it's perfectly legal.

by Anonymousreply 25May 11, 2022 12:32 PM

I wouldn't use the word inept. The Democratic Party is very compromised. On account of its funding base. Which incidentally, is almost identical to that of the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 26May 11, 2022 1:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!